Elise's Cottage Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, let's go," I smiled.

Elise took me by the hand and we headed back down the path to the cottage.

--

By the time Elise and I got back, lunch was well on its way to being served.

"Hey, the two lovebirds have finally arrived," Shawn joked.

We all sat down around the fire and dug into our lunches. Freshly caught fish, potatoes, and corn were all cooked over the open fire. It was a perfect camping meal.

"Why don't you guys head down to the beach," Sara suggested after we finished eating. "We have watermelon and some other chilled fruit in the cottage. Elise and I will cut them up and bring them down to you in a bit. It will be nice on such a warm day."

It sounded good to us and the guys and I headed down to the beach to relax by the water.

The six of us guys sat around, drank beer, and talked about whatever came to mind.

It had been almost 45 minutes and the girls still hadn't arrived.

"I wonder what's going on with them," Steve asked.

"We need to get some more beers anyway," John said. "I'll see what they're up to."

"I'll help you out," Steve told him. "I was going to head up and use the bathroom."

Probably another half hour passed before Sara, Elise, and the two guys returned with a case of beer and a cooler full of chilled fresh fruit.

Elise wanted some time with just me, so we sat under a tree a little ways from the beach and enjoyed the snack. It was nice to have some alone time with my girlfriend and we watched some ducks swim around just offshore from us.

"What took you guys so long with the snacks?" I asked my girlfriend as I took a bite of watermelon.

Elise laughed and popped a strawberry in her mouth.

"Sara gets distracted so easily. It's hard to stay focused on one thing when she's around," my girlfriend began to explain. "We needed to wash some bowls, then we started cutting up some fruit. That all takes time. But while we were doing that we were talking about girl stuff, then boys, then sex..."

Elise squeezed my hand.

"Sara has a one-track mind," she giggled.

I'm not sure Elise is much different, but it was funny hearing her describe Sara like that.

"Anyway," Elise went on. "Sara asked me if she could taste my little peach. And well... you know how I think she's really pretty, and I kinda wanted her to, so I offered it up to her."

That's one thing with Elise, she always wants to share food with others. I can't count how many times she's eaten off my plate or wanted me to try something on hers. It's not something I've ever done with my guy friends unless it's a giant plate of wings or nachos, but it's natural to Elise.

"That was nice of you," I said.

Elise blushed, "Well, I mean I liked it a lot too. After a little while, I told Sara I wanted a taste of hers too. So we got comfortable on the floor and shared our peaches with each other. Sara's was so wet the juices were running down my chin. It was really fun having some private girl time again. Emily and I used to do it a lot when we were roommates, but it's been a while and I almost forgot how good it was."

Sounded like Elise and Sara were busy feeding themselves instead of us. Can't blame them. They're the ones doing the work, they can enjoy themselves first.

"You need to make more time for that," I suggested. It's good for Elise to have girlfriends she can hang out with instead of just being with me all the time.

"I think I will. Anyway, we were doing that for a little while when John and Steve came in and caught us. We played it up a little and gave them a sexy show letting them get a good view of us licking everything," Elise laughed.

I can picture Sara and Elise doing that, trying to act sexy while feeding each other strawberries or whatever they had. They love teasing guys.

"That would have been fun to see," I smiled at Elise.

"Don't worry," she said and stroked my arm. "Sara and I talked and we agreed we'd do a little private show for you like that when we get back home. You've been such a good boyfriend this weekend, it's the least we can do."

That's not necessary, but might be fun.

"Yeah, sure, I'd like that," I replied.

"Good," Elise beamed. "I'll let Sara know."

"So I guess you finished getting the snacks ready after that?" I asked her.

"Pretty much. Before we got to that we let the guys take turns going back and forth filling our mouths for a little bit too. But don't worry, it wasn't for very long and they both finished quick," she assured me.

I'm not sure I care for other guys feeding fruit to my girlfriend, but Elise knows where to draw the line and it sounds like she didn't let it go on for long.

Elise and I relaxed under the tree and cuddled. I don't think I could have wished for a better way to spend the afternoon.

I glanced over at Sara who seemed to be busy with the other guys.

Shawn was tugging at the knot on her bikini top while Troy caressed her bare legs.

"Not here," I heard her giggle. "The other cottagers might see."

Sara looked like she was enjoying the attention and did nothing to actually stop Shawn from taking her top off.

I looked back to Elise who was also watching her friend being undressed on the beach.

"I don't know how you handled these guys all morning," I told her. "Sorry I wasn't there to keep an eye on things, they must have been quite the handful."

Elise smiled and shrugged. "I guess. I'd say more of a mouthful than a handful. But I'm used to getting attention from guys, I know what to do."

I'm not sure "mouthful" is the right word here, Elise often gets her idioms mixed up. But it's such a small thing that I never bother correcting her.

"That's good to hear, as long as the guys weren't too much of a pain in the ass," I said.

"Oh!" Elise exclaimed. "Things didn't go that far. They really were just a mouthful."

I'm not sure where on the scale of guys misbehaving, "handful," "mouthful" and "pain in the ass" lie, but from what Elise is saying it sounds like the guys didn't go too far. That was good to know.

"Okay, cool. I don't know the other guys too well but I'm sure Shawn and Matt can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I'm glad you can handle it," I told her.

"Yeah," Elise sighed. "That was a while ago though. Matt? Sure. But Shawn especially. It was a little uncomfortable the first time, but that's just part of getting to know someone new. With him, I just need to remember to take a deep breath, relax and go with the flow. It's actually really fun now and they both know they can go hard as they like and I can take whatever they want to give me."

Shawn and Matt can both be a little rough around the edges sometimes, but overall they are good guys and good friends. I'm glad Elise has developed a good relationship with them over the years.

We watched Troy undo the button and zipper on Sara's shorts and try to pull them down.

"Hey!" she giggled as she raised her hips off the ground to allow them to slip off easier.

Sara ran naked down the beach and dove into the lake with the guys quickly following her. Elise and I were content to watch from the sidelines as they played in the water.

I'm not sure what game they were playing but it involved a lot of touching and grabbing by everyone.

Elise smiled at me. "Sara was jealous that I got all the guys to myself this morning, it looks like she's trying to make up for the lost time."

"Well, I'm glad I get time with you now," I said.

"Me too, " Elise said. "It's been a really fun weekend. I'm so glad it worked out with your job and we were able to come up, relax and let loose with all of us. It wouldn't have been the same without you here. I mean, I'd still have fun but I would have worried about you and you would have been on my mind the whole time. Having you here and you letting me know you're okay with everything I do just makes the weekend so much better."

--

It was a really good day and I'm glad Elise didn't get too carried away with herself as she sometimes does. Especially with Sara as an influence you never know what will happen.

This weekend went by really quickly, I can't believe we're heading back home tomorrow. It feels like we just got here.

12