All Comments on 'Elise's Cottage Life Ch. 02'

by Captain_Ron

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THE KING IS BACK. LET’S GOOOOOOOOO

galisongalisonalmost 2 years ago

So glad to see you're still writing. I know it can be hard but wow, you do it so well.

DeathofRomeoDeathofRomeoalmost 2 years ago

OMG YOU ARE BACK!!!! Haha sorry but I am VERY excited about that. Haven't even read the story yet.

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13almost 2 years ago

Loved it. Please write more.

batgirlfacialbatgirlfacialalmost 2 years ago

Great story, it's nice that Kevin gets to enjoy some fun times too. I love your stories about Elise and hope you continue them!

GoonShitGoonShitalmost 2 years ago

Hell yeah! Miss your stories man! I really hope you keep doing more of her! Naive Elise is on par with "Just One of the Guys". Good to see you back!!!

DeathofRomeoDeathofRomeoalmost 2 years ago

That was amazing and way too short haha! I don't want to be greedy, but I really hope you have more of Elise coming soon. Your stories are by far my favorite.

RedCometxRedCometxalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for returning.

pantsalonkspantsalonksalmost 2 years ago

My predictions was right, elise would be sucking everyone dick. God I wish I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks so much for coming back. Though Elise after reporting all the incidents is much less erotic than him almost catching them or being near and not understanding. Also would love it if it was even more descriptive of the incidents or more cum leftovers being removed in front of the naive boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feels like you just got here? You’ve been there for 2 years, 2 months and 3 weeks! It’s about time you came back! Welcome back again! Hope to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see a new addition to the Elise series. Love the miscommunication aspect. Thanks!

jgwhentworthjgwhentworthover 1 year ago

So when did she have anal sex with the guys? All i remember was Emily's BF at the gym showers. Was this something that happened "off screen"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love how stupid Kevin is. This story is not so erotic as earlier Elise stories were however, a pity

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Make sure you get all the vaccine shots and the boosters, so you can keep writing this brilliant stuff for a long, long time!

chelarzachelarzaover 1 year ago

By far my favorite writer here

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 1 year ago

As you probably remember, I'm a big fan of the miscommunication plot device that you have been utilizing for all of these characters. I just wish that You would come back and finish these last couple of stories so that we all had a bit of a conclusion to them. If you need help, feel free to hit me up! I know I've had quite a few ideas over the years..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi bro, I love all the Elsie series. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kevin was exceptionally clueless at the end of this one but it was good to see him have fun with Sarah this time around. I was really bummed that there were no details of the night he spent with Elise and Emily earlier.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly9 months ago

The difference between being naive and being stupid. She's naive, he's stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptain_Ron@Captain_Ron
January 28, 2023 I had always wanted to make a series out of That Was Then. I must have tried writing a follow up 100 times. Chapter 2 will be posted soon, only four years later than intended. --- Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my stories, I hoped you enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES