Elise's Oral Arguments

Story Info
Elise takes a liking to an acquaintance and wants a taste!
769 words
4.3
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Elise met Damien at a work conference she attended. She had spoken to him many times in the past, on the phone and web calls. He was easy on her eyes, but she didn't consider anything past that. She found him more impressive in person, having a fun sense of humor and with a dad bod she didn't mind. And when he asked her if she wanted to have dinner with him on the last day of the conference, she didn't object.

"We can eat at the restaurant in the hotel if you don't mind," Damien said. "It makes it more convenient."

"I don't mind," Elise replied. "And then," thinking to herself, "maybe some late-night dessert." She hadn't had sex in months, and it was over a week since she last masturbated. Damien was a promising prospect in her eyes.

Dinner went quickly, and Elise took the liberty of having a few drinks to work her courage up. She wasn't sure if Damien was feeling the same way she was, but she knew he was divorced and he hadn't mentioned having anyone in his life like a girlfriend.

"I'm not getting any younger," she thought to herself. "If I want something to happen, I better start things."

In the elevator as they started up, Elise knew Damien was staying three floors below her, so she had to get him to come to her room.

"Damien, can I ask you a favor?" she asked.

"Of course," he replied.

"Would you walk me to my room? Last night there some guy hanging out at the end of the hall. He didn't say or do anything, but he creeped me out. I'd feel better if I had someone with me." It was a lie but she needed an excuse for him to come with her.

"Sure," Damien said.

Getting off on her floor, they walked down to her door. Elise slid her key card through the slot and unlocked her door. "Thank you," she said, smiling.

"You're welcome," Damien replied.

They both stood there, and Damien wasn't walking away, so Elise said, "Would you like to come in for some coffee?"

"You have real coffee in there?" Damien asked. "I only have the instant shit they provide."

"I only have the instant shit, too," Elise replied with a sly smile, "But, I love mine with fresh, heavy cream, especially if I can draw it from the source."

"Well," he said slowly, with a growing grin on his face, "I think I can help with that."

Elise grabbed his hand and practically dragged him into the room. The door shut and they were instantly in each others arms, Damien kissing her hard and deep, and she could feel the growing bulge as he pressed against her.

Breaking the kiss, she quickly dropped to her knees, undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants, then unzipped and pulled his slacks and shorts off simultaneously, freeing his hard cock, which sprung forth.

"I think you're hornier than I am," he said, looking down at her as he leaned back against the wall.

"That's a debatable point," Elise said as she began to kiss and lick his rock-hard shaft.

"I need this," Damien gasped. "It's been weeks since I've cum, and the last was by my own hand."

"So do I," Elise replied. "It's been months since I swallowed a heavy load." She took the head of his cock, letting it slip between her lips, and started sucking it, slithering her tongue on it as it progressed deeper into her mouth.

Damien let out a deep moan, and his hands grasped Elise's head and pulled her down onto his hard cock, forcing it deeper into her mouth, the thickness of his shaft filling her mouth, and its bulbous head pressing against the back of her throat. He then began thrusting his hips, face-fucking her. She simultaneously grabbed his ass cheeks, sinking her fingernails into them.

It couldn't have been many moments later before Elise heard Damien. "Oh, God," he said, "I think I'm..." His words then trailing into a deep moan. She felt him stiffen and then his cock erupted, filling filling mouth and throat with his hot, thick cum, which I eagerly swallowed.

They then both collapsed on the floor, kissing one another. "How about that coffee?" Damien finally asked me.

"I'll buy us coffee in the morning, and breakfast," Elise replied. "But we're going to work up an appetite for it first."

And that they did!