Eliza and Jeb's Erotic Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Eliza & Jeb continue fucking at a State Park & make friends.
8k words
4.72
2.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers

Jeb

"We make a pretty mean breakfast together, don't we?" I declare, between sips of coffee and bites of scrambled eggs.

"So tell me Eliza, have you ever ridden on a motorcycle?"

"When I was young, joyrides with boyfriends," you reply, eyes widening with curiosity.

"Today's your chance to do it again, you up for it? I promise no joyriding. There's a great little park I know about with a waterfall we can soak under. Usually no visitors on a weekday, so we can enjoy it alone. Weather should be hot, but okay."

"You really have a motorcycle? I'd love to!"

"Awesome! Put the dishes in the sink and let's go for it!"

Now that we're well-fucked, squeaky clean, caffeinated and fed, we pull on jeans, shoes and tees, grab helmets, your handbag and shades and head for the garage.

As the power door lifts noisily, sunlight floods the bay, revealing my gleaming red bike. A big roadworthy machine, it's set up for weekend trips with ample leather side bags and a matching rear trunk, a large windshield, touring lights and a comfy custom-padded leather saddle for two. Ninety-eight V-twin cubes give enough low-end grunt to plow a field, and all the horsepower we'll ever need to put eighteen-wheelers far behind.

"You and this bike, damn I'm so lucky, what more could a guy ask for? Hop on." I pull the choke, fire up the engine and the beast rumbles to life. After a short warm-up we pull on our lids and gloves.

"Knees-in-the-breeze time, Eliza."

----------

Eliza

I've been on bikes before, but your machine leaves me breathless. As if everything about you hasn't already.

Teenagers on pocket-rockets are one thing; especially ones who think they'll live forever, endlessly zooming the back roads, taking corners at speeds that will later in life give them pause. Teenagers who then grow up and out of that madness, lucky they never ended up being "donorcycles" at the local hospital.

This is different, very different.

Your red road bike is an amazing piece of machinery; I'm nearly drooling in anticipation as I buckle the brain bucket and climb on behind you. Winding my arms around your waist makes me reminisce about all those boys I held onto in a similar fashion all those years ago. Boys who never made it past the juvenile distinction of "second base" with me. Back when I was ready to be wild and crazy in theory, but never in practice.

Today is different. Not only have I been seduced by a complete stranger, fucked him and been fucked by him for hours at a time over a twenty-four hour period, but now I'm wheeling down the road with him to a new destination. This is a complete departure from my usual staid, boring self and life.

I'm ready for whatever wild and crazy continues to come my way on this glorious adventure.

----------

Jeb

We head out of the driveway and I lean the big bike onto the street, flicking through the gears. She sounds good this morning, rumbling and eager to go, with a full tank.

Even better is the feel of your shapely thighs and tits pressed against me as you hold on tightly. It only takes a second or two for me to get my priorities straight though, despite those hard nipples burning into my back. I know what can happen if my mind wanders at speed on two wheels. We need to be safe for the pleasure of the road--and at the end of it.

You're loving the speed and the wind in your face, aren't you? Two-dimensional flying! Our first stop will be at a convenience store near the edge of town, to pick up a snack to throw in the saddlebag.

----------

Eliza

The rumble of the engine and road beneath my body is as exhilarating as the wind blowing in my face, albeit through a helmet.

I keep my arms tight around your waist. There is such comfort in touching another human being, especially one you're completely sexually compatible with.

When we stop at the little gas station shop to grab some treats, I take the helmet off, shake my long blonde hair out, and flip it back over my head. It's a deliberate taunt to you and whoever else might be watching. For some reason, the sight of long hair is such a turn on for men (and maybe some women?) and I never miss the opportunity. Call me vain, but nature gave me hair halfway down my back, and you've played with it enough since we met that I know how much you like it.

Deliberately, I avoid your eyes and walk in front of you into the store. Nature also gave me an ass that men drool over, so I give you an extra swish or two as I push the door open and head towards the chocolate. I'm a fiend if I don't get my daily ration, so a Snickers Bar will do the trick, along with a litre of water.

We meet back at the bike after I've taken a quick stop in the bathroom. Hey, I'm a woman, and I've had so much water to drink to keep myself hydrated after all the fucking that's gone on lately.

You lean in and give me a long, deep kiss, one hand behind my head and the other on my ass. I wonder, are you claiming me in front of the two teenage boys filling their beater Toyota at the gas pump closest to us? They've been gawking at your bike since we pulled in and now, two adults, pelvis to pelvis making out in front of them must be almost too much.

Or is it the flashy new truck that just pulled in, middle aged guy at the wheel, with a wife and kids pouring out of the doors, wife screaming as the kids race each other into the store. You know he's jealous as fuck of you; probably hasn't been laid in ages and can only dream of owning a bike such as yours.

Releasing me, you give me that shit-eating grin and a tug on my hair before we mount up again. My arms clasp around you, and giving you a quick stroke of your half-hard cock we roar out of the lot back onto the road. I'm giggling, a snapshot playing in my head of the two boys, mouths open as they watched us go. We may not be young any longer, but we're sure having a blast being old.

----------

Jeb

Yeah, I noticed you checking out those young guys at the pump. You enjoyed our little tease, didn't you?

Back on the road again, and heading up into the mountains, I lean the bike left and right, again and again on the twisty road, downshifting as the grade gradually increases, roaring past slow camper vans. We give the wave to oncoming bikes, enjoying the freedom of wind and motion.

Time passes and our destination is just ahead now, at a narrow turn-off with a weathered sign indicating the waterfall is down below.

You give me a squeeze when you realize we're finally here. A quarter mile down the hill we stop in a small parking area, thankfully almost deserted on this weekday. One lone vehicle, a small SUV festooned with bumper stickers is parked under a shady tree at the end of the lot.

I hit the kill switch, extend the kickstand, lock the fork and we climb off, stretching as we do. As you reach up to pull off your lid, your braless nipples poke at your figure-hugging tee, and my tightening jeans make me think this is going to be a VERY good day.

I lock our helmets to the bike, you grab the snack sack from the saddlebag, and we start down the narrow path through the trees.

----------

Eliza

Following you, watching your ass in your sleek jeans, long legs nimbly stepping over fallen tree branches, I'm thinking to myself how I'll always check out the young guys, the older guys--it's how I noticed you, isn't it?

I was minding my own business at that party; my friend Mindy wanted to go and she tends to get a bit....wild, at parties and sometimes needs a minder. Guess that's me, keeping an eye on her and whatever guy she decides to seduce. Expensively bleached blonde hair, big blue eyes and boobs that don't quit, that's my girl.

Would you believe me if I told you she was a Superior Court Judge? Probably not, she manages to keep her professional life separate from her crazy behavior when it comes to men. Love her, but she drives me batty when she gets horny. I'm her wingman, I guess, appointed to make sure she doesn't end up in a sitch that would ruin her career. No drugs and no dangerous men.

A few drinks in, she decides to flirt with that tall Texan; she's a sucker for a Southern accent and his got even thicker when she started rubbing her tits on his expensive leather vest. That's when you caught my eye.

You were watching her, eyes wide, and it made me chuckle. You're hot, don't get me wrong, but she's an expensive as hell fuck and you didn't look like you were the kind of dude to shell out enough to keep her happy.

The Texan, hells yeah, he had money to burn and she zeroed in on him like his dick was a homing device.

You stood there, in a soft cotton tee and jeans, shaking your head (I don't think you even realized you were doing it) but it made me laugh. My laugh, it's loud, as you well know now. I laugh a lot, in joy, most especially when you're fucking me.

But I'm getting ahead of myself; you're puzzled, wondering about my friend, probably even a bit bent that she's not attracted to your bad-boy touseled brown hair, full lips that beg to be kissed, and artfully disheveled but expensive clothes. Mindy, she's all about the obviously rich guys, figures they're not going to sue her for palimony or some such baloney. Me, I'm more subtle in my appraisal of a man. Give me a nice smile and some intelligent conversations and I'm in.

My laugh drew your attention, and for the first time I saw that slow burn of a smile on your face. Honestly, my knees went weak and I knew I was in big trouble.

When you wandered over and asked, "May I have this dance?" to some weird German reggae stuff that was blasting from the speakers out by the pool, I think my brain fled the building. And it hasn't come back yet. A whole night and morning of good fucking has left me enthralled with your company.

Now here we are, wandering down a dirt path, heading into a forest to an undisclosed location. Keep this up and I'll put your phone number on speed dial.

----------

Jeb

"Having fun so far?" I ask knowingly, trying to flash my best grin as we start down the hill beneath the forest canopy.

You suddenly stop, drop the snack bag and turn to face me.

"Guess..." you reply in a low, breathy voice, pulling your tee over your head. Silky long blonde hair cascades over your freed breasts that jiggle with your movement.

My eyes widen in a stare at your inviting pink nipples and that's an instant answer to my question.

Suddenly nonplussed, I reel a step backward to take in a full view of you. Lustful green eyes, that sly smile, those shapely tits, and that motorcycle seat camel-toe pressing your jeans..."Fuck Eliza, you really did enjoy that ride..."

The approval in my jeans is now achingly prominent, a growing bulge down my left leg. You reach to trace the contour with your fingertips, scratching and squeezing, oh so very skillfully. We share an open-mouthed kiss, tongues dancing while pulses race in tandem. I lower my mouth to the breast you raise to me, the taut nipple now between my lips and on my flicking tongue; I cover the areola and suck you into my mouth.

With a quick squeeze of my bulge and a slow moan you suddenly pull away, giggling wickedly, your eyes teasing. "Save it for the waterfall, lover, if you think you can, hehe."

"Ohhhh fuck let's go," I groan. I pull off my shirt, and we start off again with new urgency. I try not to stumble watching your sweet tits and ass bounce down the trail.

"Hey, I can hear the waterfall, it's close" you declare, again with that wicked smile. We round the final bend hand-in-hand, when you suddenly freeze again, frantically pulling me behind a large tree trunk.

"Holy shit, look!" you whisper...I peek around the tree, and there, not twenty feet away on the bank of the pool beneath the silvery waterfall is a pile of backpacks and clothes. Knee-deep in the pool stands a slim young man, nude, his head thrown back, eyes closed. Kneeling in the water before him is a nude young woman, her long dark hair slick and wet, head bobbing slowly at the man's groin as she grips his hips. You squeeze my arm and gasp.

----------

Eliza

"Oh my god, she's giving him a blowjob!" I whisper frantically, forgetting, in my amazement at their brazen behavior, that you have eyes of your own and you've probably already evaluated both the blowjob and the giver.

I peek around the big tree, observing how expertly she handles his cock, seemingly able to swallow his length entirely. I've only ever seen that in movies and to view it in real life is even more enthralling.

"Is that what it is?" You reply dryly, not bothering to drop your voice and I panic, waving my hand to shush you.

In return, you drop your hand to unbutton and unzip my jeans, sliding your hand under the waistband of my thong. Fingers glide along my skin until you reach between my thighs.

"Someone is turned on." Drawing your eyes from the couple, you kiss the back of my neck and then along the side of my jaw. "You never told me you like to watch."

"Shhhhhhh." I'm fascinated that these two have completely disrobed and are essentially performing for anyone else who comes down the path that leads to the pool. A prude most of my life, it's only recently that I've discovered my own sexuality, and been willing to explore it as eagerly as I've done with you. This blatant exhibitionism is not only arousing but compelling.

The teasing of your fingers finally distracts me from the way her mouth is sliding up and down on his substantial erection.

"Jeb stop! They'll notice us!" I admonish you, but it's half-hearted. Do I WANT them to notice us? Before I can explore that thought, you turn me so that my back is against the tree, hands caressing my bare breasts.

Kissing your way down my chest, you cup my right breast in your hand, taking the nipple in your mouth and sucking it hard, tongue flicking against the tender skin. At the same time, your fingers, still in my thong, drive into my wet cunt, bringing me to an instant orgasm.

"FUUUUCK!" The wail bursts from me and with eyes open wide, I hastily cover my mouth. "Shit...shit...." I'm swearing now, terrified that they've heard me. "You look..." I beg, "tell me if you think they heard me. I'm gonna die of embarrassment."

Taking a step back from the tree, onto the path where you have a better view, you start to chuckle. "They sure did." Looking back at me, that big grin on your beautiful lips. "And it doesn't look like it bothered them too much."

Peering down the path behind you, I see the naked couple casually observing us from the water.

"Come on in, the water's perfect and there's plenty of room." Flipping her long dark hair over her shoulder, the girl motions to us. Boldly stroking his cock, aware of how uninhibited and appealing he and his girlfriend appear to us, he adds, "Perfect temperature for making new friends."

"Oh, and for fucking too."

----------

Jeb

"Forgive our intrusion, we didn't expect anyone here on a weekday. Enjoyed watching you though," I respond to the couple, motioning to you with a sly grin and adding, "she enjoyed it especially loudly, as you no doubt heard."

You make no effort to cover your breasts now as you step out from behind the tree.

The girl rises from the water to face us, droplets glistening on her dark pubic thatch, a broad smile on her face. Her hand replaces her lovers on his erect cock and she slowly strokes him.

"You two can join us if you like. We don't mind that you watched."

"I promised her a date today farther down the path," I answer, drawing my arm around you and pulling you close. "If you guys are still here in a couple of hours we may take you up on that offer, it sounds like it could be great fun. I like your technique, by the way."

"Sure you want to go?" you whisper in my ear. "I want you to myself now," I whisper in response, "she could learn a thing or two from you anyway." I chuckle softly.

As we walk on down the path, the young man shouts a farewell, "Great tits!"

Great tits indeed.

I draw you close. "There's a rock shelter down this path about a half mile ahead, we can go there and be alone."

----------

Eliza

"No waterfall for us today." I'm disappointed, but the couple in the water hindered our plans for a similar activity; I wasn't looking to be part of a group.

We're hiking down the path, sometimes abreast when the path is wide enough, other times I let you take the lead so I can stare at your slim hips and the way your long legs look in your jeans. It's not only men who like to stare at asses.

Along the way we stop to look at flowers blooming along the path. I grew up in a forest and I point out Ladyslippers and Allium, Bleeding Hearts and Coreopsis. You're more familiar with bird songs and together we listen to the music that surrounds us; trilling and chirping along with bright flashes of color as they fly from tree to tree above our heads. The shade provided by the dark green leaves makes for a pleasant walk in the summer heat.

I'd have loved a dip in the pool at the base of the waterfall, but you mention that not too far from the rock shelter is a smaller waterfall at the head of a creek.

"It's kind of off the path, and we might have to wade through the stream to get there," you tell me as we get closer. "The cold water will feel good on our feet."

"It sure will." I agree, thinking about how sweaty I am despite the tree canopy. "And it's not like getting you naked hasn't been on my mind ever since we saw those two."

"Oh?" You catch my hand in yours and tease me. "They definitely made you horny, the way you came all over my hand back there."

"Stop...." I flush, my skin already red from the heat and the sun turning it even darker. Gratefully, I see the rock shelter ahead of us and I quicken my pace, eager to reach the shade and eventually the water.

----------

Jeb

We're both sweaty now, shirtless and out of breath as we take the final steps into the coolness under the ledge. There's at least twenty feet of soft sandy floor extending back into the dim light of the rock shelter, with a few dark charred remains of long-ago campfires and plenty of room to stand. Thankfully no beer cans or used condoms; not too many outsiders go to this place, especially on a weekday.

You drop the bag and before you can speak, I grab your waist, spin you around to press you tightly against me, and we kiss frantically. You grind your pelvis into mine, sliding wickedly down my bulge. That bulge never really went away since we dismounted the bike, since I tasted your sweet nipple, since you came so powerfully wet in my hand.

We're suddenly like two animals in heat; my mouth finds each of your nipples, our hands compete to pull off our shoes and jeans. I practically rip down your red thong, noticing how soaked it is, and I sink to my knees in front of you.

You grab the back of my head, shove me into your damp sweetness and cry out as my tongue swirls between your lips and over your delicious pearl. God, the taste of you, the intoxicating fragrance of your heated pussy, the way your smooth thighs slide along my face as you spread your legs to push me deeper into you!

----------

Eliza

Your mouth between my legs, eagerly licking and sucking, is going to drive me to my knees. They're already weak, trembling as your mouth teases me and torments me in equal proportions.

I spread my legs, anxious not only to balance myself against the onslaught, but also to give you better access to my body. Hands atop your head, fingers threaded through your hair, nails digging into your scalp, I hang on with such a tight grip I'm sure you'll wind up with a headache.

There isn't any time to waste worrying about your future pain because I'm cumming, as I have been since your tongue first touched my slit. This time though, it's not my usual orgasms, the ones that roll continuously through my body, expressed in an endless moan--but something deeper, stronger. If you had pushed me down onto my back when we first arrived at the grotto, my legs would be wrapped around your head with my hips fucking your mouth, but instead I'm standing and this orgasm is going to be incredibly powerful.

elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers