Eliza and Jeb's Erotic Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Observing the younger couple aroused me in a way I had never experienced, and the momentary thought that we might join them in the water without knowing exactly what would follow is too much for my brain to process in this moment. The feelings and emotions overload me and I sag against you, the cum racing through my body and exploding in your mouth.

"Oh no! I just peed all over you!" I'm horrified, dropping to my knees beside you, eyes wide as I look at your face, covered in fluid. Even as I search frantically on the ground for my tee shirt, I realize that you're laughing at me, rocking back on your heels as you tip your head back, mouth open. The amusement spills from those incredible lips, and I frown.

"Wait a second." Your hand on mine stills my movement, but my face is still flushed dark red with shame. I've known you for such a short time and despite the depths of our intimacy in that time, you're still a stranger.

"I'm so sorry..." My head drops and I know that once you're done laughing you're going to say something about my humiliation.

"I take it that you've never had that happen before." The hand holding mine comes up to tip my chin upwards. I close my eyes, unwilling to meet yours, to see the judgement there, embarrassed enough already.

"What do you mean?" I mutter through clenched teeth, bracing myself for the coming conversation.

"Eliza, that's the biggest compliment you could give me."

Confused, I open my eyes to see the sincerity in yours. "Wait, I don't understand..." I know I sound like a complete fool, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

"That cum, that's what they call squirting. It means I blew your mind!" Lips spread in a wide smile, you lean into to kiss me and I taste myself for the first time. Tongues entwined, the kiss deepens with your hand behind my head, holding me tight.

After you release me, you continue with your explanation, "That was the most fucking amazing thing. I'm hoping it was my technique and not something random."

"Well, I think it might have something to do with the couple we saw too. I'm still processing the reasons it happened." I'm brutally honest, and still confused as to why my body responded that way. "Your technique is beyond anything I've ever experienced, for sure Jeb...so yeah, no doubt that was the major reason. You know how wet I've been all weekend with you."

"Should we have joined them?" Your voice is curious, not critical as your eyes search mine. "I just wanted to keep you to myself for now; there's so much I want to learn about you and experience with you. Sexually and otherwise. But if you want, we can go back, I'm sure they're still there."

Shaking my head, I explain what I'm thinking, not wanting you to feel as though anything we just experienced was lacking in any way. "No, no, not at all. Holy cow dude, that was the most incredible cum I've ever had in my life, obviously!"

My head dips again, but I'm smiling through the lingering shame. "I mean, in some fantasies I've had, a threesome pops up now and again, but being with two complete strangers? That's a bit above what I wanted for today. I really want to spend the day with just you." My voice is completely sincere and you kiss me again, harder, more demanding this time.

You press me back against the loose sand beneath our knees, hard cock against my thigh, and I spread my legs eagerly in anticipation. Breaking free for a moment, I smile up at you and add, "But holy fuck, the idea of watching her swallow your cock like that, SO TOTALLY turned me on."

----------

Jeb

With a gentle push, I have you on your back and I slide my body onto yours. We're covered in sweat and your musky cum fluid now, sticky against each other. The tip of my rigid cock trails a shiny wetness up your thighs and between your lips where my mouth had been. Over and over, the swollen head caresses your cleft and your sweetly emerging pearl, dipping deeper and spreading your slick labia with each pass.

"So you like the idea of my cock in her mouth" I whisper, "and maybe the idea of his in yours?" A pause and I continue, "But right now you're mine, and I'm yours." With a sudden rush of need, I plunge my full length into your sweet cunt, so warm and clenching tight.

You gasp and moan loudly. "YESSSS!" I need to hear your passion, it arouses me intensely. Your arms wrap my back tightly, your legs around my hips again. I hold my body up to thrust deep in you; your hips rise to meet each thrust, we are perfect together in this sweet moment of passion. "Fuck me Eliza....fuck me."

----------

Eliza

Every thought of the younger couple is instantly gone from my mind the second your cock fills me; my mind is blank but not empty. Kaleidoscope colors dip and swirl, alongside stars that explode like fireworks.

It's trite, but true, the pure pleasure of fucking sends my brain into paroxysms of rapture, along with every nerve in my body reacting to the touch of yours. From moaning to screaming to gasping for breath, you hear it all pouring from my mouth, at least when yours is not covering mine.

Fingernails digging into your back, legs wrapped around you until they fall lifeless in the sand, I rock with every thrust and grunt from you. Cumming, making us slick as I clench around you.

"Woman, you're going to kill me!" You erupt with a groan and collapse on the soft sand next to me.

We're both breathing heavily; I'm shuddering with ongoing orgasms, thighs tight as I try to gain control of myself. "At least you'll die happy," I gasp and add, "although I think I'm going to go first if we don't stop this."

"Never." You roll onto your left side and trace squiggles up and down my chest, ranging far too close to my quivering thighs. "Tell me what your first thought was when you saw those two in the water. Don't stop to consider it, just right now, your immediate thought."

"That I wish I'd been brave enough to do something like that at their age." My words come out as a confession. "I wasn't even having sex at that point in my life. Too caught up in my studies and afraid I'd get derailed if I fell for some guy." I turn my head, looking over at you, expecting a surprised look on your face. "Stupid, right?"

Pausing, you keep your face neutral. "Well, you're sure making up for lost time now, aren't you?"

I break out in enormous peals of laughter, sit up, clasp my arms around my knees and regard you with admiration. "That's the most perfect response you could have made! And it's true! We HAVE been going at it like rabbits...or at least that's what they say."

"Oh yeah," you sit up as well, legs crossed, arms loose on your lap, "I had a couple of rabbits when I was a kid, they sure do like to fuck."

"Are you sorry we didn't accept their invitation?" Tracing lines now in the sand, you don't meet my eyes and I can't tell from your tone if you're sorry or not that we kept walking. It had been your decision after all, but that didn't mean you had some lingering regret.

"I mean...." I start and stop to think. "Seeing them there, like that, I got aroused instantly. I've never been in a situation with other naked people, like an orgy or anything, so of course my brain went right to, why not? It would be a new experience."

"But then I thought, you and I just got together, it would probably have been too much? To be with other people right away like that? I don't know...what were your thoughts?"

Pausing, I reach out to catch your hand, holding it in mine. "I'm not sorry we didn't, after all, they've got to be at least twenty years younger than we are...but holy cow, the way she looked at your crotch, she'd have devoured you and left nothing for me! I'm glad we kept on, came here alone, I think it's obvious I like devouring you myself," I add, in case you're wondering if I wish we'd stayed.

---------

Jeb

"Come on lover, time to wash off and cool off." I stand shakily as you smile broadly at my long post-coital dangle, and I reach a hand out to bring you to your feet.

"Damn woman, your backside is a sandy mess, hope I didn't sand you raw! You okay?"

"Never better," you reply, planting a warm kiss on my lips and a quick squeeze on my softening cock. I groan in pleasure, thankful for this glorious day and a wonderful woman.

We gather up our clothes, and hand in hand we step out of the rock shelter onto the sandy path. The little waterfall isn't far, but we have to wade into the stream now, ankle-deep in the cool flow.

With a satisfied giggle, you spy our goal, a small shallow pool fed by a narrow cascade. "Careful, watch your step, it's slippery!" Nonetheless, you scamper up, throw aside your clothes and quickly lie down on your back in the refreshing water.

In a few bounds, I join you. We splash like happy laughing children but wash the sand, sweat and cum from each other like the freshly-fucked adults we are. I lean back in the water to admire your lovely body, glistening wet in the dappled light.

"You have a flair and honestly I love, you know. And looking at you right now, your long blonde hair, your pale skin, green eyes, lovely curves...it's been a perfect day. You're amazing."

You smooth back your wet hair, raising both arms in a gesture that heightens your breasts, water dripping off you. Leaning back on my elbows in the shallow pool, I revel in your loveliness.

Lifting your eyes to the canopy of leaves above us, you turn slowly and then tilt your head with a curious lift of a pale eyebrow.

"Hmmm, do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I reply.

"I think I hear a motorcycle, is there a road near here?" you ask.

"Nowhere near here, and the parking lot is too far away to be heard." Suddenly I hear a deep rumble too, rolling and tapering off in volume.

"Not a bike, Eliza, that's thunder." It rolls again, a little louder in the distance. "Rain wasn't forecast for today, hope it passes us by. I didn't bring rainsuits for the bike."

A few minutes later comes a louder boom, closer, and a breeze stirring the leaves above us makes it plain this storm isn't going to pass us by. The rumble rolls through the surrounding hills. "Better pull on our clothes, don't want to be caught here in this pool in a storm. The water level would rise in a hurry, and lightning..."

I'm stopped in mid-sentence by a terrific booming crack, much too close for comfort. The wind picks up and the sky darkens through the treetops as we quickly pull on jeans, tees and shoes. This storm has come fast! Forgetting our bag of snacks in our haste, we splash through the stream down to the narrow path, trees bending in the sudden gale, a limb cracking off above us and flying over our heads.

"We can't make it back to the bike!" I shout, and I see fear in your eyes for the first time. "Head for the cave!"

The rain catches us now, coming down in stinging sheets as we frantically run for shelter. Lightning explodes overhead, deafening and terrifying.

"We're close, just up ahead, go, go!"

Soaked to the skin, we bound up the final few feet to the rock shelter, bursting through the curtain of rain into the dry darkened chamber...

Nearly tripping over a pile of dry backpacks and clothing!

You gasp as a flash of lightning reveals the couple at the rear of the chamber, nude, he lying on his back, she rocking on his hips.

"Hello again" she says, wide eyed.

----------

Eliza

"Apparently you needed a place to, well, I mean, a place to get out of the storm, just like us." I'm stammering, watching, during flashes of lightning, the nonchalant way she is STILL fucking her boyfriend, despite two strangers standing in this small space.

The rocky grotto echoes with thunder booming and rumbling outside, while you and I drip from our desperate race to comparative safety. Seeing these two again makes me wonder exactly how safe we are here, with them, after the time I've spent wondering just what could have happened if we'd accepted their invitation.

We're standing together, bodies against each other and I can feel your erection pressing on my hip. Seeing them again has obviously aroused you, and I feel that familiar tingle inside that tells me I've gone from contemplating joining them, to actively wanting to be involved...however that might happen.

My vision of your cock in her mouth will happen; I know that all you have to do is walk over there and she'll take you in hand, open her mouth and allow you to plunge into her. All the while she'll continue to fuck her lover, the both of you filling her with cum, as I watch.

"We didn't know about this cave until we followed you here," she replies, arching her back and eyeing our clinging wet clothes in a seductive gaze. "And we loved YOUR technique as well," he adds. "You're soaked, take off those clothes before you catch your death of cold" she purrs, smiling slyly in the flashing light.

Still stunned, I turn to stare into your eyes. The long bulge against your hip is betraying your involuntary reaction, your cock is taking on a mind of its own. The look in your eyes, the slow parting of your lips, your quick intake of breath, the way your hip presses me now, all reveal what you're needing. What we're both drawn to.

----------

Jeb

You peel my soaked tee over my head and toss it on the sand; I do the same for you, your breasts bobbling, the nipples rigid and pink in the flashing light. Our shoes and jeans come off, we stand wet and naked together. Without a word, I take your hand in mine and together we walk to the copulating young couple. Thunder rolls.

"No names, here or ever," I declare to the couple, "after today we won't meet again." Touching your face tenderly, I continue, looking into faces half our ages in the dim light. "You were curious and aroused, that's why you followed us here and watched us without our knowing."

"We'll play together now."

----------

Eliza

I know we both want to experience your cock in her mouth, so I grasp your cock, stroking it gently; she instinctively opens her mouth and I guide your erection between her lips, watching as she sucks you in. Never pausing in her grinding against her lover's cock, she reaches up to place her hand over mine, fingers entwined with mine as she licks and moans against your skin.

The feeling is incredibly erotic and I tighten my grip on you, feeling the blood flow from every part of your body into your cock. You start to plunge, encouraging her to take you deeper, and I slide my hand from hers to cup your balls; the tightness there tells me how close you are to cumming in her mouth.

I turn slightly and press my lips to yours, then part your lips with my tongue, thrusting it deeper into your mouth as I mimic the motion of your thrusts below. It's your turn to groan as the dueling tongues of two women torture multiple parts of your body.

"FUCK," your hand comes up to grip my chin, then my throat as you separate us, head tilted towards the ceiling, "FUCK, oh my god I'm cumming," you tell the nameless young woman, who uses both of her hands to hold you tighter, sucking ferociously on you.

I've got goosebumps on my skin, watching as your hands come down to grip her head, cock buried in her, balls pulsing as you ejaculate in this stranger's mouth. I watch her throat move and the audible gulps as she swallows every drop of your cum.

So engrossed in your pleasure, I don't notice that the young man has detached himself from his lover and moved closer to me, still on the floor of the grotto, but now close enough to slide his hands up my legs as he rises to his knees in front of me.

Watching her pleasure both you and her lover has made my thighs wet. Very wet. I'm aching, but holding back from joining in. I have no idea how, and I'm still anxious at the thought.

The storm is dying down, thunder rumbles in the distance rather than immediately outside the grotto. Random flashes of lightning still illuminate the space inside, but the sun is starting to peek out from the clouds. It's somewhat lighter inside and easier to see each other now.

When the young man's hands touch my legs, I jump and look down to see him at my feet, his fingers making their way up to grasp my hips.

"I can smell you," he says, pressing his face against the wisp of hair at the top of my thighs, licking my skin as he slides his hands to the inside of my knees, gently but insistently pulling them apart.

"Please," he asks softly, earnest brown eyes staring up at me, "I want so badly to taste you."

----------

Jeb

Moaning my satisfaction in a deep growl, I sink slowly to my knees, my fingers still entwined in the dark hair of our young fellatrix. She gazes at me now in bemused triumph, sensuously licking the gleaming overflow from her lips, and then looks to you, softly whispering "yessss."

Your eager young man, cock rigid and wet from unfinished service in his partner's slick cunt, looks first to her, then to me, silently pleading for our approval to taste you. She flashes a wicked grin; I nod. His face disappears into the matted golden thatch between your sleek wet thighs. Your long blonde hair, wet from the storm, hangs down over his head as you bend forward to grip him tighter into you.

"Watch your man pleasure me," you whisper to her, "while my man pleasures you. He can smell you too..." She moans softly, rising to her feet in front of me, slim fingers parting her dark wet bush while her other hand guides my face to her.

Two couples, strangers, in a deep woods cave. Sharing unexpected pleasure.

----------

Eliza

The young man's tongue is invading my cunt; it's different than yours, but I wouldn't be able to articulate exactly how. Maybe it's quicker, less leisurely in devouring me. You consume me, inflame me; he is tasting me, exploring me.

I'm cumming in his mouth already, and it surprises him. Perhaps his girlfriend needs to work up to a cum, but this old lady is in touch with her needs and desires, and this young man's tongue has hit all the right spots.

Also, I've taken a long look at your face between his partner's thighs, and as I know how expertly you arouse a woman with your mouth, I know she's in absolute heaven, even as I'm moaning on her lover's.

----------

Jeb

I can indeed smell her arousal as my tongue reaches into her, flicking the shiny little metal barbell that pierces the hood of her eager clit, and I softly suck her swollen inner lips. Her fingers trace my tongue as she holds herself open to me. I pause to notice the sorority tattoo above her bush, and look up to see the stiffened nipples on her smallish breasts. She was wet from her lover before; she's hopelessly drenched now.

I grab her trim ass tightly with both hands now, making sure a finger swirls around her tight little pucker as an extra thrill, and guide her legs over my shoulders. I slowly lift her off the ground and struggle to rise to my feet, face buried in her surging vulva. Her hands grip my head tightly as I rise to full height; then, shaking, she raises her arms to grip the rocky roof. With a final thrust of her hips onto my face, the inevitable climax rips through her body.

Her high-pitched shriek and your loud repetitive orgasmic moans echo through the rocky chamber. You laugh between breathless gasps, your head thrown back.

Lowering her to the floor again as her tension subsides, she slips from my shoulders, her eyes glazed. I reach out to take your hand as you withdraw from him, his face literally dripping, and we embrace. We've shared our pleasure with others now, adding spice to the ecstasy of our time together.

I turn to our young proteges to declare "You two spied on us, now we'll watch you. Continue what you were doing when we arrived." The smile that lights your face indicates your agreement and interest in watching them.

The young man groans softly; his rigid cock and downturned lips betray his disappointment. His companion quickly diverts him with a smoldering look. "Love to, wouldn't we? I'm so fucking ready..." She strokes her matted bush.