Eliza and Jeb's Erotic Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's an immediate convert, never taking his eyes off you as he sits down on the sandy floor, legs spread wide, displaying his erection quite obviously for your admiration. She turns, her back to us, and slowly lowers herself to engulf his shaft, rising and falling sensuously, revealing their glistening coupling.

Slipping behind you, I slide my hand between your thighs, fingers parting your wet labia, my other hand slowly stroking a breast. I feel you reaching back between us to grip my cock.

"This is so fucking hot...but you know we can't stay," I whisper in your ear, my tongue tracing your earlobe. You groan softly, my finger slides over your eager clit, and with a few flicks you cum. Hard! So intensely I have to hold you tight to keep you from collapsing onto the floor.

Lost in each other, the coital couple don't even notice us, her hips writhing on him, his eyes closed in the enjoyment of his cowgirl.

"We have to go...now," I whisper as you regain your breath. "It's almost dark...grab our clothes...quietly, and follow me." I can see the reluctance in your eyes, but you comply, stopping only to trace a large heart shape on the sandy floor with your toe. In a few seconds, we're out of the cave, naked, walking quietly down the damp path. We stop for a last look back; at that instant the young woman turns her head, silently mouthing the words "thank you."

Some distance later we stop to put on our wet clothes and shoes, not reaching the parking area and the bike until after dark.

"This is not ideal, you gotta know. Riding after dark is serious. Keep a tight hug. Our clothes will have to dry the best they can on the ride."

We're soon gliding through the humid night air, the big V-twin throbbing under us, the headlight throwing its ghostly beam into the darkness down the road. We lean into a pine-edged bend when I suddenly see what I've been dreading most--the bright beady glow of deer eyes, and more than one deer!

Fuck! I'm now dancing with brakes, downshifts, handlebars and balance, the back of the bike swinging out, but I somehow manage to avoid the deer and keep us upright.

Holy shit, we're straight again! You're terrified, almost squeezing the life out of me. Our hearts pounding, I swing the bike to the side of the road and turn the motor off.

"I'm so sorry about this, there are cabins just ahead, let's get off the road for tonight."

"Please!"

In a few minutes we swing past the neon Tourist Cabins sign into the parking area, dismount, catch our breath and pull off our helmets. At that moment a large and impressive pickup truck pulls in beside us. As we walk to the office, a tall baseball-capped man emerges and follows.

You lead the way, and in that moment I can't help noticing that though our clothes dried in the wind, the seat of your jeans didn't. The wet look is insanely suggestive! I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Well done bro," he whispers. I turn to see him pointing at your spectacular ass as you climb the steps into the office. I respond with a grin. Guess I can't be offended or threatened by that comment, hell, he's obviously got good taste.

The attendant eyes us sleepily. "We need a room for two, just tonight." I slap my credit card on the counter. "Sure, got one left, king size bed, if you don't mind the cabin farthest back in the woods," he replies. In a minute the necessaries are dispensed with, and we turn to leave. The stranger follows us out the door.

"Hey, could I ask you guys for a really big favor? I've been on the road all day, you got the last cabin, and I really need a shower. Could I trouble you? I'd be willing to pay you for it."

Well now! I turn to you. "I dunno...what do you think?"