All Comments on 'Eliza at the Shrink'

by helena2525

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent!!

Great start, looking forward to chapter 2.. Only comment is i would have waited for the eventual sex between the two till the next chapter, the seduction was almost too quick.. But great story otherwise..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reads Like a script, bad form

I couldn't even get past the first paragraph before I just scrolled to the end to type this. I have seen a lot better stories. That reads like a movie script. It doesn't even read like a story at all. Secondly the very first paragraph before the characters start talking is all in present tense format instead of past tense format as a story should be when doing it in third person writing.

I seriously think you should go and read a book of fiction and then re-write this.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Diana

helena2525,

that was so great i would love to read more with elizabeth and Diana sessions please continue please.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

USA

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
Quite good!

Initially I thought, what an overdone premise. Then, through the honest dialogue, realistic progression through the therapy session, and the seduction, I realized this is pretty good stuff.

This story of woman-to-woman sexual seduction and sex (and psychological exploration, too) turned me on when much, if not most, lesbian themes do not.

Look forward to reading more from helena. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mom joins in

I can see Mom coming into this little escapade.

I would love it.

Kelli

ajadscajadscabout 15 years ago
Excellent

Pls continue this! It was excellent! If u decide to continue, pls email me to let me know...... ajadsc@gmail.com Thanx!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous