Eliza Havering Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pulled her fingers out this time there was a tiny moment when she stayed gaping open before her sphincter snapped shut. Eliza grinned at me and held up her other hand which was holding the small lubed plug. When she introduced the tip of it to Sylvia's hole the girl wriggled in protest and I had to grip her firmly.

"No ... please ..."

Eliza made no reply but spanked her hard on her bottom before she began to push slowly. It was a fascinating sight watching the small black plug gradually make its way in. Her sphincter grew larger as the business end of the plug pushed at it. Small though it was it was bigger than the two fingers she had had to withstand so far. Eliza made progress deliberately slow and she made sure to hold it, just on the brink, as the wide bulge of the plug stretched her. Then she allowed it to find its natural place and settle in Sylvia's bottom, its black base sitting between the two cheeks.

But Eliza was not done. She grasped the base and pulled backwards, and the plug reappeared from its new home. Then she pushed it back in. This time Sylvia's struggles were much less, whether through resignation at her fate or the slow acceptance of the beginnings of pleasure I wasn't certain. Again, it was pulled out and then forced back in. Eliza was teasing her, but I could see that she needed less force each time. After the fourth time she took her hand away and stepped back. We both admired her handiwork. The black base nestled between her cheeks seemed just right. I released my grip on her cheeks, but the base kept them from closing completely. Eliza gave her another slap on the bottom, but it was more playful this time.

"How does that feel?" she asked but there was no response, "stand back up again, girl." Sylvia gingerly backed off the bed and stood up, testing the new intrusion. "Walk to the door and back!"

It was more a shuffle than a walk, but she made it.

"So, does that feel good? Don't look so sorry for yourself, it was the smallest in my collection after all. That's how good I am to you. You will get used to it I promise, and we can move on through the others. Won't that be fun?"

The question went unanswered. Eliza wiped her lube covered hands on a towel and turned to me.

"Time for some proper training, I think."

12