Elizabeth and the Fox

Story Info
Elizabeth shares Kit, the fox girl, with her husband.
1k words
4.62
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth explained what had happened on the hillside to Spencer as they drove towards their accommodations. Spencer was distracted, still becoming familiar with his surroundings and driving a little car in a foreign country. He responded playfully to Elizabeth's description which gave her the impression that he thought she was just being cute.

It was simply too silly and strange a story to take seriously. It did sound like fantasy babble, but Elizabeth didn't want to omit the truth with her husband. So she laid out the events that had transpired after Spencer had left for the car. It sounded ridiculous coming from her own mouth. A beautiful Japanese girl with fox ears and a tail seducing her at a shrine for the fox spirit Kitsune. She was afraid she was sounding crazy.

As she spoke of the fox girl kissing her and exploring her body she became very aware by the growing bulge in Spencer's pants that he did not think she was crazy at all. The sun was setting as the climbed the stairs to their small apartment. Elizabeth was very aware of Spencer's eyes on her bouncing ass peeking out from her sundress as she climbed the stairs in front him.

As soon as the door snapped shut behind them Spencer pulled Elizabeth to him by her hips kissing her deeply as his strong body pressed against her. She could feel his throbbing cock pressed against her and his strange hands sliding under her sundress to cup her firm ass.

Spencer led her back to the matt that served as bed and stopped abruptly looking past Elizabeth.

"What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked as she turned towards the rest of the room and her eyes fell on the Kit.

Kits black hair contrast with her bright orange fox ears her completely nude pale thin body lay across their bed beckoningly. Her orange and white tail curled over her hip barely hiding her tuft of black pubic hair.

Elizabeth knew she should have been appalled by the presence of the naked woman in her bed, but instead she just felt a sense of intense desire towards her. Elizabeth took Spencer's hand and led him to the nude woman stretched out her small body smiling at the couple as Elizabeth knelt down beside her.

"Elizabeth," Kit smiled, running her long nails down the woman's bare thigh. "I enjoyed our fun at my shrine. I was hoping you'd be here soon with that big strong man of your's." The girl's tail flicked back and forth playfully.

Elizabeth didn't interject as the beautiful young woman reached up taking Spencer's hand to pull him towards her. Spencer dropped to his knees and seemingly overtaken by the woman's spell began to kiss up and down her bare body. Elizabeth, shocked by her own absence of jealousy, found that she wanted some for herself and kissed Kit deeply as her husband's mouth made a trail down the fox girl's body until his face dove between her legs.

Kit fell to her back giggling and pulling Elizabeth down with her the two women enveloped each other. Kits sharp perfectly manicured fingernails tore through Elizabeth's sun dress with ease pulling it free from the big breasted American blonde. Kits lips searched across Elizabeth's body as she began to shake from the building orgasm of the man twice her size baring his tongue and lips down on her clit.

Kits began to moan into Elizabeth's chest as her small frame quaked. Spencer's hands gripped tightly around Kits hips as his tongue slipped over her clit. Her fluffy orange tale flicked back and forth with excitement.

Kit turned to kneel and pulled Elizabeth down in front of her spreading her legs. Kit's tongue lapped at Elizabeth's wet warm pussy. Kit lowered her chest to the ground, her tail pointing straight up to present her Eagerly waiting pussy to Spencer. Spencer did not hesitate. He grabbed kit firmly on her small ass cheeks and plunged his throbbing cock deep into her waiting pussy.

Elizabeth moaned as she collapsed back from the pleasure of Kit's tongue swirling around her clit. The girl's black hair and bright orange ears tickled Elizabeth's thick thighs. She could feel Kits fingers working in and out of her pussy to assist her tongue which soon brought Elizabeth to a moaning orgasm.

Elizabeth couldn't stop cumming as she looked up at her husband pounding deeply into the thin fox girl. Kit began to moan as she tried to lick at Elizabeth's pussy and it made Elizabeth cum again. Kit collapsed with her face against Elizabeth's bare stomach as she moaned loudly squirting onto Spencer's massive cock. Spencer in turn pushed his cock as deeply as he could into the girl's soaked pussy as he came. Kit squeezed Elizabeth's hips and moaned as she felt Spencer's hot cum flood her pussy. Her tail sliding back and forth tickling Spencer's chest.

Kit crawled from between Elizabeth and Spencer. She knelt beside Spencer kissing his chest before taking his cock in her hand and guiding him to Elizabeth who still lay with her pale legs spread.

Spencer lifted his wife's legs into the air as he plunged his cock deep into her. Elizabeth cried out as he began to pump harder and harder into her as his cock grew harder with each thrust. Kit crawled to lay next to Elizabeth so she could watch Spencer's powerful body as he thrusted down into his moaning wife. Kit gently caressed Elizabeth's bare breast occasionally nipping at her nipples and neck with her sharp teeth.

Elizabeth began to thrust her hips up as she felt her orgasm building to which Spencer trusted with the whole weight of his body Elizabeth screamed as she couldn't hold back and she squirted onto her husband's throbbing cock as he came into her. His cum dripped from her soaked pussy and Elizabeth pulled her husband down to kiss him deeply. Elizabeth turned to pull Kit in for a kiss but she had disappeared. Elizabeth's eyes searched the room as she sat up but the fox girl had vanished as if she was never there.