Good Demon, Bad Angel

Story Info
Reject demon and angel are assigned to a human.
19.3k words
4.55
10.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers

Greetings, reader. I will be your narrator for this tale of adventure. Well, maybe "adventure" is going a bit far, but... nevermind. My name is not important, but our main character's name is quite important. Well, maybe not so much important as appropriate.

You see, the man's name is Gray, and I do mean his first name. His last name is as important as mine, so don't worry about it.

Anyway, what makes our fellow's name so appropriate is that he is very middle-ground. If he took a D&D alignment test, then he'd probably end up as True Neutral. By societal standards, he's boring as fuck.

He gets up in the morning, goes to work, comes back home, and fucking stays there. He's got no friends, and he's not looking for any. He's Gray.

What a shitty main character, huh? Naturally, something exciting will happen to him, or this would also be a shitty story, and what kind of disembodied, imagined voice in your head would I be if I told you a shitty story? Let's go.

Just between you and me, I looked ahead only a little bit, so I really am hoping this isn't going to be a shitty story. Don't blame me if it is.

Gray was sitting at home, doing some boring shit, when his doorbell rang. This was a bit of a surprise to him, but he answered it, and what did he see on his porch but a beautiful woman?

You might be thinking, "WTF, disembodied, imagined voice in my head? This is a weak trope. Next thing you'll tell us is that she had car trouble." Well, no I'm not, and fuck you for being so presumptuous. You know... IF that's what you thought.

Back to the tale. Gray was 5'8" and in his late 20's. Let's say... 27, because boys can't be even-number ages, and girls can't be odd number ages. IT'S JUST WRONG!

But I digress. The woman appeared to be roughly the same age. But not the exact same age, and don't you go pretending otherwise.

She was about his same height, rather pale, but not a sickly pale, and her hair was a jet black, straight bob. She wore comfort-fitted blue jeans with a ripped knee, a snug, cropped black T-shirt, and a pair of low-cut Chucks. She damn hot.

Gray was not a generally excitable guy, and while he still didn't show it, outwardly, he was definitely above his average level of excited. He was digging her.

"Hello," he greeted, keeping his cool.

She flashed him a polite smile, but that was the only overt expression she offered.

"Hi. You're Gray, right?"

'Holy cannoli, this hottie knows who I am! What the bejeebers is happening?' That's the more interesting version of what Gray's thinking.

"Yeah," he replied, boringly.

"You remember last week when you helped a businessman collect his papers after his briefcase came open outside, and the wind was blowing it everywhere?"

"Uh, yeah."

Gray had stopped some papers from getting away but ended up chasing some down. The businessman thanked him quickly, but hurried away, apparently late for something.

"Cool. Well, I was sent to be your reward."

Gray was so taken aback by this revelation, that he had trouble getting his next profound sentence out.

"What?"

"Can I come in? It's hot out here." It was, indeed, a rather warm day, but that has no real bearing on anything. Nevermind.

"Sure." Gray stepped aside, without hesitation. He was a very go-with-the-flow kind of guy, and she didn't strike him as threatening, so why not, you know?

"Thanks," she said as she entered, then he shut the door.

"So, what's this about," he asked.

"Um, well. You did a very kind and generous thing, without a second thought, and went out of your way for someone you didn't know, and so I was sent to..." She waved her hand, with the uncertainty of the correct wording. "Be yours, or whatever."

What struck him, in addition to the statement, was the fact that she had made it so matter-of-factly. It was neither a good nor bad situation for her, by all appearances.

Her eyes surveyed the inside of his home until he spoke again.

"I really don't understand, what you mean, exactly."

"You know... hang out. Do shit. Whatever you want. I mean, they intended for me to have sex with you, but I don't really care what we do." She looked around, once again.

And he was dumbfounded, once again. As a single guy, who wasn't really into dating, he was having trouble coming to terms with a woman in front of him just casually offering him free sex.

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"No. Can I have some water," she said, looking back at him... unusually excited, considering the request.

The way she was being so casual, how her reply went directly into a request, and the way she was looking at him, was screaming sincerity to him.

On the other hand, the way she was looking around made him wonder if she was casing the joint to steal from him. Not that he had much to steal. He was not a very materialistic guy.

"Uh... Yeah." He brought a bottle of water to her from the kitchen. She cracked it open and drank half of it.

"Thanks. I've never had water before. I was expecting more flavor." She screwed the cap back on. "So, you wanna do something? We don't have to. I mean, you're not obligated to entertain me, or anything. You can go back to whatever you were doing. I can watch TV if you're busy. I'm here either way."

"Are you okay with this?" Like I said, Gray was boring. He's not jumping at this opportunity to dip his tip. He's also not kicking her out. He's all concerned for her feelings and well-being and shit.

"Oh, yeah. It's no big deal. Demons do stuff like this all the time. I personally haven't, but it's what we 'do'," she said, using air quotations. "Service contracts."

Do I need to tell you that he was taken aback, again?

"Demons?" He was now second-guessing his sincerity judgment.

"Yeah. I'm a demon. So was the guy you helped." Completely casual. Almost ambivalent. And Gray was freaking the fuck out... internally.

He didn't exactly put stock in the horns and tail image of a demon, but that was pretty much all he had to go by, so the fact that she looked like a normal human confused him.

He wanted to question her, but he also didn't want to sound like an idiot. ... I'm just gonna let that one slide.

"So, demons just look like regular humans, then? No... horns?" His voice trailed off, really not wanting to say the word.

"Oh, yeah, we have horns. Even tails. We can just glamour ourselves to hide them. Like I'm doing now."

"Ca... can I see?" That focused his thoughts, didn't it? He seriously wants to see that shit.

"Sure." She closed her eyes and suddenly a pair of short, black horns faded into view on top of her head.

They were actually kinda cute, and Gray almost cracked a smile.

"Can I... touch them?"

"Sure. You don't need to ask, by the way. I mean, strictly speaking. You don't need my permission for anything, but I do appreciate it, just the same."

Gray stepped closer and she tilted her head down so he could get a better look. He lightly poked one, then pinched it between his fingers to try to move it, but it was secure to her head.

"Wow," he said under his breath. He looked around her, in hopes of seeing a tail, but saw only a lump where her tailbone would have been located, and a line snaking down the back of her leg, beneath the denim.

"Wanna see it," she asked as she began unfastening her narrow belt.

"No! No. Not right now." His lame ass wasn't ready for her to drop trou in front of him, yet.

"Okay," she said. "Oh, by the way. Since you've seen what I really look like, I can't re-glamour for you. Probably should have said that first, but I don't know why it would be important."

"This is what you really look like? Everything's the same but the horns and tail."

"Yep," she looked down at herself and briefly went on her tiptoes while sliding her hands down her stomach and hips. "This is me."

"I'm kinda surprised your skin color is... not different."

"Yeah, I'm pretty rare, for a demon, actually." She spoke with a slightly more excited tone. "Most of the demons have blue, or green, or yellow skin, depending on what kind."

"I was thinking red."

"Oh, I get it," she smiled. "That's the stereotype. Those are blood demons. I actually am one, but... well, it's complicated."

He excitedly moved toward his sofa, gesturing for her to sit.

"Please tell me about it."

"Okay." They both sat down. "Blood demons were the ones that used to interact with humans the most. You see, human blood gives us strength, so we used to contract with humans to get a steady supply, through human sacrifices, but blood demons would get so much more powerful than the other demons, that they would rule. In an uprising, all the blood demons were eliminated."

"How are you here, then?" He was fascinated.

"Blood demons are an aberration, to begin with, so it's possible for one to pop up unexpectedly. As far as I know, I'm the only one that exists. There was a time when they were immediately killed at birth. A lot of the other demons would have preferred I was, but my parents are kind of high-ranking. I still have to be careful, though."

That was a lot for him to process, and he had countless questions, but the most obvious one was why she was not red.

"If you're a blood demon, then why-"

"-am I not red," she predicted his question.

"Yeah."

"We turn red by drinking blood. The more we drink, the redder we get. They don't let me drink human blood, though, because... you know. But I don't want to, anyway. I don't hate humans like the other demons do."

"Hate?"

"Well, I'm not sure if 'hate' is the right word. Demons just have some kind of inherent drive to corrupt humans to self-destruction, but I don't. I'm cool with you guys."

"Thanks?"

"I'm kind of the weirdo," she continued, ignoring the comment. "I don't know if it's genetic, or just the fact that most other demons hate me, but I'm just not into all that."

Her face took on a more serious expression.

"I want you to know, upfront, that the main reason I was sent here was to corrupt you. This mission is meant to be a test for me. They're really debating whether or not to let me keep living, and right now, I'm both a potential threat and useless. I don't want to screw you over, but I am safe while I'm here, so I really am good with all this."

He was speechless.

"Mind if I watch TV? I like TV."

"Yeah. No. Go ahead."

So she sat on the sofa watching TV, and he sat with her letting everything sink in. Then something hit him. Metaphorically, I mean.

"How long are you supposed to be here... exactly?"

"Indefinitely, I guess. I mean, there's no hard time limit, but they kinda are going to expect results, eventually, then who knows what will happen? I'm not going to worry about it, right now."

"So, you're going to live with me?"

"Technically, if you tell me to leave, then I have to, but basically, yeah. I'm not officially contracted to you, but it's not exactly in my best interests to ignore my mission entirely. Oh, by the way, we are being watched, so I have to at least keep up appearances."

"Watched?" Gray's all like, 'WTF, dude'. Calm down, Gray.

"Not constantly. They just peek in from time to time using a scrying orb. Not really anything to worry about."

He wasn't comfortable with that, but he realized there was nothing he could do about it, so he just went with the flow.

After a while, he left her on the sofa to get back to what he was doing. Probably something boring on the computer. Doesn't matter.

He eventually got hungry, which prompted him to ask her if she was hungry, which then led to another little info dump about how she doesn't necessarily have to eat, but she does enjoy it, but if it's not something animal, then it gives her an upset stomach. Blah blah blah.

"Okay. If you're fine not eating then I won't worry about it."

In other words, he wouldn't waste the money.

As he ate, he thought about the fact that he was suddenly going to have a roommate since he wasn't going to kick her out, and his thoughts eventually landed on the sleeping situation.

Naturally, his porn-watching ass imagined her sleeping with him in his bed, but just like seeing her tail, he wasn't jumping on that idea.

He didn't have a guest bedroom. The only other reasonable option was the sofa, but he didn't feel comfy making her use it, nor was he keen on using it himself.

He decided to carefully get her point of view on the matter.

"Have you given any thought to where you're sleeping? Actually, do you sleep?"

"That's another thing I don't have to do, but that I do like. I like having dreams. But I figured I'd just sleep with you. Quite frankly, I'm a little surprised you haven't taken me to bed yet, but I'm not complaining. This is your show. I just wanna not be murdered."

"I would ne-"

"Not you."

"Oh. Right. The other demons."

"Yeah."

Idiot.

"That's not to say-," she added.

"I get it. I get it. I think we're on the same page with the no murdering thing."

"Cool."

After what he felt was an appropriate length of a pause, he went back to the original topic.

"So, were you planning on staying up all night watching TV, or...?"

"I dunno. I might decide to sleep if the mood strikes me."

"Which leads me back to where."

"Oh. Heh heh. I can fall asleep literally anywhere. It's an entirely voluntary act for me, but the more comfort the better. Which I'm guessing would mean your bed, unless you forbid it."

HINT HINT.

He said nothing. He was too busy getting a half-chub at the thought of it.

He liked to think of himself as a guy that wouldn't try any funny business if he was sharing a bed with a girl, for the purpose of sleeping, but then she was not a normal girl who might object.

She was a girl who would give him free rein, and he didn't know how he would handle that.

BECAUSE HE'S BORING!

Anyway, he did need to go to work tomorrow, so he went to bed at his usual time, leaving her to watch TV, although he did give her permission to use his computer if she felt like it. It took him a while to actually fall asleep, as one might imagine.

The next thing he knew, his alarm was sounding, so he turned it off and stretched out, accidentally hitting the demon.

"Oh, shit," he exclaimed, like a startled little bitch.

Am I being too harsh? I suppose it was a completely normal reaction. I'm just a little peeved he hasn't plowed her yet.

The bump jostled her awake, but she was groggy, like a normal person, yawning and stretching.

"Morning," she said, picking out her crusty eye-boogers.

"Morning," he repeated as an automatic reply because it was the first time he'd been in bed with a woman as an adult.

Interpret that however you like. I don't give a shit. It was just another thing that he needed a minute to wrap his brain around.

Then she peeled back the covers and got out. She was wearing the shirt from before, but otherwise had on only a small pair of black cotton panties, with one side of the back wedged into her crack.

Oh man, it was damn nice.

She pulled the cover back across, making her side of the bed, and then walked around.

Maybe I should describe the room to you.

When you enter the bedroom door, there is a narrow, empty path going all the way to the opposite wall. Just to the left of that path, is the king-size bed, with the head against that opposite wall.

About halfway down on the right side is a door to the bathroom.

On the far left side of the room is a 2-door closet. Not huge, but I guess technically walk-in.

Okay, so she starts walking around the corner of the bed, and he's getting another half-chub seeing her tasty butt cheeks bounce with every step, and then she slides her finger inside and down the back of her panties to extract them from her ass crack.

Totally hot, right? AND HE SAW HER TAIL!

It wasn't a thin one with an arrow or heart at the end. It was an anatomically realistic one about maybe 2 inches in circumference at the base, and then gradually tapered to a dull point about 16 pale, fleshy inches down.

Sexy as fuck, while still being slightly off-putting. Really something you had to get used to, but maybe that's just me.

"Are you having a shower, this morning," she asked. It takes him a few seconds to formulate an answer.

"Uh, no. But I do still need to use the bathroom," he added, thinking it mattered.

"'Kay," she said then peeled off her top. "I really want to see what showers are like," she added, before passing through the bathroom door.

He got a nice side view of a respectably large B-cup tit, and then he was at full chub. She left the door open, and just a few seconds later, the shower started.

He took a moment and then got out of bed, pulled the cover into place, and apprehensively walked into the bathroom.

Her shirt and panties were on the empty half of the towel rack, and he could see her vague, form through the nearly transparent curtain, although her being so pale was not doing him any favors, in this regard.

He lifted the toilet seat and lid, wrestled his twig out, and eventually managed to pee. For any lady readers who don't know, trying to pee with a boner is not ideal.

Rubbing one out crossed his mind, but he didn't do it, because he felt it would have been inappropriate. He COULD have pulled back the shower curtain and fucked her, and she would have been totally cool with it, but... this guy...

He put down the seat and lid, ALMOST flushed the toilet, and then quickly washed his hands before leaving to get dressed in the bedroom, where his raging boner went to die.

As he was finishing, she walked out of the bathroom wearing the shirt and panties, and sexy, damp hair, and then exited the bedroom entirely.

He found her on the sofa, watching TV, still half-dressed. Since he never ate breakfast, all that was left to do was leave for work.

He stood at the door, staring at her while thinking about how bizarre all of this was, and the fact that he was about to leave a strange woman alone in his house.

"I... I'm going to work." 'I guess.'

She turned her head and smiled.

"Okay. Have a nice day." That kinda made him feel good. She returned her attention to the TV.

"Do I... need to bring you back anything?" He started to feel like they were married, and it certainly wasn't the worst feeling he'd ever experienced.

"No, I'm good. Thanks, tho." She didn't look at him that time.

"Okay." After a pause, he turned and left for work. And then, later that evening, he returned to find her just as he had left her. It was feeling like a marriage, but not one of the good ones. Granted, the view was nice.

Of course, he knew it wasn't a marriage, or anything resembling a normal relationship, but that's exactly why he was frustrated. He wasn't sure how to handle it.

He changed into some shorts and a T-shirt and sat down next to her, pondering his next question.

"I'm not suggesting that I have any expectations of you, but aren't you, like, supposed to be trying to seduce me, or something?" He almost intentionally sounded wishy-washy to avoid giving the wrong impression.

She looked at him with a slightly defeated expression, which made him feel a little bad.

"I don't actually know how to seduce anyone."

He blinked his confusion.

"I was never really allowed to do any of the usual demon things. I was basically confined to quarters for my own safety. I don't know shit about seduction, but if you wanna fuck...."

She started pulling off her shirt, but this loser stopped her.

"No. No. Well...."

What? Is there hope for my man?

"No."

Shit.

"Have you never had sex?"

"Nope."

He was not as surprised as he thought he might have been.

"I've seen it before," she continued. "On TV, I mean. Looks like fun. Have you had sex? What was it like?"

Of course, this loser hasn't had sex. Why is that even a question?

5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers