All Comments on 'Elizabeth Finally Blacked Ch. 02'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well the marriage will soon be over Freddy will soon knock her up her husband will divorce her she will have a Black baby or two and the welfare Story goes on. Freddy will say goodbye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Husband gave up. He said someone needed to raise their children properly so he divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuckold and divorced. Now I married to a faithful wife Abby of 5 years. Last night while out with friends a cocky local football jock was hitting on Abby. Stew a friend said Wayne you better keep an eye on that dude he's a real ladies man. I said really just watch. I no more than said it when we heard aloud slap. I got up to go to Abby. I asked is everything OK? Yes other than that dumb black asshole needs to have some manners. I laughed and asked if she would like to dance. Yes please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes nice meeting you too make sure to bring some help mon. What for bro I'm all she can handle. No dumbass help to get her stuff. She's out of here no later than noon tomorrow period. Don't be that way mon it's not her fault that you can't satisfy her. I know it's cause you ruined her now all she's got is a big old N**** cunt next she be getten a big old N****ass on her from being so stretched out. Hell I ain't taken a chance on sleeping wich her I might fall in or the draft that thing being so open I might catch a cold. See ya dude thanks for help me get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not for long I'm getting rid of the useless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just had to see for myself. I couldn't begin to imagine Stacy cheating on me. I had received a text picture from an unknown number of my Stacy kissing a local team football player. I knew the SOB. I recognized the night club where she was. I called 2 of my brothers the third was out of town. I met them outside of the club. OMG Dick my oldest brother had 4 guys with him. I asked what's up he said I had these buddies over for a beer and card game. When i said you might need help they said that they would like to have some fun too. We walked you should have seen the look on Stacy's and the 8 football buddies. I asked Stacy would you excuse us I would like to talk to this Dumb F**** . Stacy stood and said please Neal don't I stopped her saying leave go where you want my mother is with the children but if you are through with us don't bother going home. She didn't take her eyes off of me saying I'm sorry I hope to see you at home. I looked back at the guy ask hey asshole if you want a little excitement there are plenty of unmarried women out there. One of his buddies got mouthy and jumped up taking a swing at me but my brother Tim kicked him in not sure where but he sat down and bent over onto the table. That dude was 10 inches taller and probably 75 pounds heavier than Tim. I said stay away from my wife. I turned and walked away my brothers and his buddies followed. Outside we were talking Tim said hey I have no go. I Thanked him and he said anytime. The rest of us were talking. I seen someone in the shadows sneaking in Tim's direction. Just as I yelled Tim 9 o'clock the guy was running to him. Tim turned just in time and grabbed the guy by his dreadlocks and pulled rolled a backwards summersult throwing him over himself and up against a pickup. Number 2 was coming at him. I yelled 6 o'clock it was a repeat. Tim stood and asked if there were anymore dumbasses that wanted to try something. We walked over to Tim. He had layed one of the guys on top of the other. He actually unzipped their pants pulled out their dicks and put them on each other's mouth. Almost forgot he must have pulled out a couple dreadlocks and put the in each of their mouths. Their phone cameras were flashing. We all left. At home it was cold for a while and finally started to warming back up. I hope we are past that drama. I made it clear that I wouldn't go through that again. We were actually watching football that Sunday 3 players were on the bench but the asshole was playing. Stacy hugged me saying I'm sorry for being so stupid. I said I know. Do you still love me Stanley? You know I do or I wouldn't have came and got you out before it was to late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love you Steve she said. Right it's a real piss poor way of showing it I said I will contact a lawyer ASAP. Then I thanked her. She was crying and asked me why I was thanking her? Because you talked me into waiting for us to have children it will make the divorce easier. By the way I sent all of your family the text you sent me about making me a cuckold. She played every game she could and wasted a lot of money for one time black dick. I was out with my brother's and their wives. I seen her at a distance. She was with friends and her brother and his wife. There was a black guy that walked up to their table and she slapped him hard. Her brother stood up and the black guy hit him knocking him down. He was one of my best friends and I went running to help him out. I was on him like stink on shit. I hit him so fast how many times I didn't know. The 2 bouncers pulled me off.I jerked away and said let go of me unless you want some of the same. The black one reached for his tasser and I kicked it out of his hand. I said stop are you that damn stupid. The owner came over and told the 2 to leave me alone. He was a friend of my dad's. He told the other black dude that was messing with her to leave and never come back. She jumped at me hugging kiss me and then said thanks. Then I think she realilized and said sorry. I said no problem I haven't been kissed like that in a long time. You could have it a lot if you would let me please I have learned a lesson I was stupid. I asked if she wanted to join us? I would love to. As we headed back to our table I heard her brother do mess up again. She turned and said I won't. We have 3 children and 3 grandchildren now. We are thankful that we worked through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot!! Next it should be a gang bang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I asked my wife if it was worth it? She was finally blacked. She just broke down crying as the children and I left the once loving home for the last time to start a new life without her. He daddy insisted on me signing a prenuptial agreement. I said no problem as long as she signs the same kind. She agreed. He was happy because his little girl was perfect. I thought she was too until she cheated. During the divorce the black dude approached me running his mouth telling me to take her back and that he would help now and then to keep her happy. I had enough and told him to she was his that I didn't and the children didn't want anything to do with her. He started throwing all kinds of racist comments at me. Finally I said go take care of that N---- loving bitch. That done it for him. He attacked me and I was kind of surprised that I actually knocked him out just as the law showed up. At least there were witnesses that he attacked me first. Of course he was arrested. We actually worked things out and she has been the best wife I could ask for. She had to really work on the children to win them back. We now have 4 grandchildren.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Got what he wanted

maddictmaddict12 months ago

So is this the first and last time, Steve should have recorded it, he got off on the text from his wife.

Hey what ever happened to his buddy and his dancing wife ?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Time to move out. She probably wouldn't ever feel him again I'd you believe these kind of stories. Lol. You see they even have different meaning of love.

VirtualsuetxVirtualsuetx10 months ago

Great story. Swinging and hotwifing isn’t for everyone but worked out great for my wife and me. We had experiences and lived fantasies and are still together more than 10 years after we started. We did wait until after our youngest left home for college. I enjoyed more women than I can count and my wife 2x as many guys. Still enjoying watching the videos of her cumming all over huge dicks. And of me buried balls deep in some young girl with big tits. That’s us though. And I did see a lot of relationships die due to swinging.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Time to get a divorce. Their marriage is ruined.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great characters , does love rise above sex

Let us all know. Write her final chapter

Sparky2022Sparky20228 months ago

Raw and Hot. Every wife deserves to have her dreams cum true! 👍

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can’t wait for the rest of the story, start writing now

ImokwithitImokwithit6 months ago

I just read this again, wow! *****

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

oh yes yes yes - want hubby to lick her pussy clean.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

Most husbands that want 3way or to be cuckold should try this: while using a toy on her pussy - pull it out and suck her pussy juice off the dildo - do this often. Next when you fuck her do down and lick her pussy clean. Do this often.

cunnylicker72cunnylicker725 months ago

Out-fucking-standing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can directly relate to this, 20 years ago my wife was a slut, she had a black lover she used to meet regularly. For my 40th birthday she brought him home for a 3 some. This brought the whole thing back to me. After he left I fucked her until she passed out, I wasn’t your typical ‘small dicked cuck’, I am a voyeur and I love watching them fuck. We did use her as our fuck toy, I surprised him by using a massive cucumber on her, she was insatiable…!

CorderoCordero3 months ago

The idea of my wife having another guy, in front of me, excites me beyond belief. This story is definitely along the lines of my fantasy. Well written and a very sexy read. Thank you everyonesavoyeur

borock44borock443 months ago

ONE OF THE HOTTEST SEX SCENCES EVER DESCRIBED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Moją piękną narzeczoną powalił wielki kruczoczarny byk na sześć miesięcy przed ślubem i ruchał ją dosyć długo zanim mi powiedziała o czarnej ciąży i pokazała tego czarnego wielkoluda z potężnym chujem i ogromnymi jądrami zawsze pełnymi afrykańskiej , mocnej spermy . My uprawialiśmy sex zawsze z prezerwatywą to też wiadomo było , że dziecko nie jest moje a na dodatek czarne . Do ołtarza szliśmy a sześciomiesięcznym , bardzo widocznym brzuszkiem mojej żony . Murzyn był w kościele lecz nie podszedł do nas z życzeniami . Przyszedł do naszego domku miesiąc przed rozwiązaniem i pogratulował nam pierwszego dziecka . Żona powiedziała jemu , że ja wiem , że to jest jego dziecko i że nie mam jej za złe , że ona uległa czarnemu kutasowi tak skutecznie , że ten ruchał ją kiedy tylko chciał i zawsze zalewał jej pipkę spermą - podczas gdy ja używałem prezerwatyw - wiadomo było , kto jest sprawcą jej ciąży . Rozmowa przeciągnęła się do późnych godzin wieczornych i wspólnie ustaliliśmy nasz cuckold z tym murzynem oraz to , że to właśnie on będzie ojcem wszystkich naszych dzieci . Jesteśmy 17 lat po ślubie i mamy z jego pięknego chuja szóstkę dzieci i to chyba jeszcze nie koniec , ponieważ żona moja chodzi z trzymiesięcznym siódmym brzuszkiem a murzyn [ teraz 56 letni ] rucha ją zapalczywie bardzo często , kilka razy dziennie a gdy nocuje u nas , to i w nocy , oraz śpią na łyżeczkę z jego chujem w pipce mojej żony a rano , przed jego pracą , poranne , piękne misjonarskie krycie . Ja często zlizuję jego mocną spermę wypływającą z przepełnionej pipki mojej żony i powiem , że nawet jest dobra . Uwielbiam moją żonę [ 35 lat ] w ciąży z czarnego chuja .

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I’ve always believed in letting her make the choice, she’s an adult and my wife, not a slave. Personally I love not knowing if she’s let him or if he’s just a friend. I do admit the idea of her being unable to resist and him getting what he wants from a married white woman is hot. All I want is for him to be bigger then 7 inches because I have that and to be able to make her cum. I love that she likes sex enough to want more, she’s so hot and I love her.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Love this story. It should have been continued. Would be great if she had her husband clean her cum filled pussy, and had Freddy and a few of his teammates run a train on her the next weekend.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous