Elizabeth, Happy at Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning as we were enjoying the 'Free Buffet Breakfast' in the motel lobby, my father said, "I think we should drive down to Arch Cape and see if we can find someplace to live there." I agreed, and we spent all morning driving through all the neighborhoods and lanes, all the way to Manzanita and found nothing like what we were looking for.

After we stopped to eat at a crab stand on the beach in Arch cove, we noticed a sign that said, 'Hug Point Recreational Site". We pulled off the highway and parked in the lot at the end of the road. We got out of the car and walked down the path to the beach. The place looked idyllic, so we walked North on the beach along the ocean. After about a mile, we came to a sign that said 'Private Property, No Trespassing' next to a path that seemed to lead up to the bluffs above the beach.

We walked a little farther, and when we walked around a small point of land, we saw a small cove with a secluded beach below the bluffs. When we looked at the top of the bluffs, we saw a house that was mostly hidden by the trees.

My father said, "That looks interesting, I wonder if that place could be for sale?"

Before I could answer, my father turned around led us back toward where we had parked our car, counting his steps under his breath as he walked. When we got back to the path that led to the lot where we had parked our rental, I could see him doing the math in his head.

When he finished, he replied, "About mile and a quarter." Then I followed as he walked quickly up the steep path to the car. We got in and he started driving. When we got to the main highway, he zeroed out the trip odometer, and when the odometer read 1.2mi, he slowed down. When it reached 1.5mi, I could see the concern on his face, but when we went around the next curve, my father slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road.

Directly across Pacific Coast Highway from us was a well weathered, hand painted sign that said, "Private Drive", that had three mailboxes attached to it with the numbers '111201', '111203', and '111205' on them. My father started the car and drove up the gravel drive slowly. When we got to the end, there was a small Cul-de-Sac with a grey bungalow directly ahead of us. To the left of us was a smaller house that looked like a converted garage, and to the right was a boxy looking single-story house with a slanted roof. They were well kept, but appeared to be vacant at the time, so we drove around the court and back to PCH, stopping at the mailboxes.

My father got out of the car and looked inside of the mailboxes. When he saw they were empty, he got back in the car and we headed back to our motel. We took a shower together and dressed for dinner. When we sat down at what was becoming 'our booth' at Bill and Judy's, we found that Lobster tails were the special of the day, so we ordered them.

When Judy brought out our meals, she asked how our house hunting was going. When I asked her if she was familiar with the houses on the private lane North of the Hug Point Recreational Site, she said, "You mean where the Hippies live?"

My father told her we hadn't seen any Hippies, only three houses that appeared to be unoccupied. Judy said, "According to Bill, there used to be a Hippie Commune there. They used to run around naked, smoke dope, and have sex with random people all the time. I guess they finally found a place down in Baja California in Mexico to spend the winter, and only come back up here in the summer now. They probably headed south last week."

I covered my mouth and coughed as my father smiled politely. After she left, I said, "Naked, pot smoking, free loving hippies, they sound like our kind of people Daddy," and giggled.

My father just smiled and nodded.

After dinner, we went back to our motel, undressed, and made love again. Before we fell asleep after making love, my father said, "I think we should visit Flo tomorrow and ask her about the Hippie house." I agreed and kissed my father passionately before I rolled over and spooned with him before falling asleep with my naked butt up against his semi-hard cock.

We slept in the next morning, and after our morning rituals (sex, a shared shower, getting dressed, and the free breakfast), we walked into Flo's office at 9:30 AM. When she saw us, she said, "I was just going to call you today, I just got a new listing off PCH, just North of Arch Cove."

My father smiled and said, "Could the address of the property possibly be 111203 Pacific Coast Highway?"

Flo turned a white as a sheet, and stuttered, "Hhhhow did you know that property? I just got a call from the owner's representative yesterday morning."

My father said, "We just drove by there yesterday and saw that the property looked unoccupied. We decided to ask you today if you knew anything about it."

Flo calmed down and said, "Great, would you like to know more about it and visit the property?"

When My father said we were interested, Flo started telling us her version of the property's history, which was: "The house that I just listed is one of three that were built in the late 1940's by a father and his two sons. When the father died in the early 1960's, three couples bought them, and the plot was separated and titled as three different properties. For the last six years the three owners have only been living there during the summer months and spending the winter in a warmer climate. The owner of the center property died recently and his heirs decided to sell the property."

My father had that knowing smile on his face, and I managed not to lose it when he asked, "Will you be able to show it to us today, or do you have to wait for the keys?" When Flo looked at him puzzled, my father said, "We have already seen the outside of the property and are very interested, provided the price is right and the inside is in as good shape as the outside is. Is there anything else you need to tell us about the house?"

Flo seemed to calm down, but was still a little nervous when she said, "There is nothing wrong with the property. As far as I know it should be in perfect shape. Let me get my keys and fire up old Bessie."

We walked outside, and as we waited for Flo, I asked my father, "When are you going to spring it on her that you know about the Hippies?"

He smiled and said, "I'm saving that for when the negotiations start."

I don't know how I was able to keep my cool like my father was, but somehow, I did.

Later when we were driving south on US101 I was able to remain silent in the back seat while inside my head I was singing the soundtrack of 'Hair', from 'The Age of Aquarius' to 'Good Morning Starshine' at the top of my lungs.

When we pulled onto the private drive I perked up, and when we pulled up in front of the larger house, I thought, 'How ironic is it that the house that is for sale is the bigger one'. We got out of the car and walked up on the front porch together. After Flo got the keys from the lockbox on the door, she unlocked it and gave us a tour of the house.

When Flo told us that the house came fully furnished, and the furniture looked nearly new, we were pleasantly surprised when we saw that towels, dishes, bedclothes, drapes, dishes, and cooking utensils were also included.

We were also surprised when Flo told us that the previous owners had upgraded the appliances and plumbing fixtures sometime during the last ten years, and the furnace in the last five. Also, the electrical service had been upgraded within the last two years.

When we stepped outside of the kitchen at the rear of the house, we saw that there was a deck large enough for a hot tub and was structurally strong enough to support one as well. Then we walked down the stone stairs set into the hillside that led us down to the beach and the cove we had seen the day before. After we walked around the cove, we walked back up the steps to the house, and my father asked Flo if we could look at the basement.

When she unlocked the door, we were all surprised that there was a light switch next to the door, and when we turned the switch on, the entire basement was illuminated. I watched as my father looked at the furnace and saw the label the HVAC man had placed on it when he installed it that listed the date it was installed, and the expiration date of the warranty. Next, he checked out the hot water heater, and then the electrical panel, that my father said was a 240V/200A circuit breaker unit and had something called Ground Fault breakers.

When my father started poking around in corners and sniffing loudly. When Flo asked my father what he was doing, he said, "I'm looking for the former owner's stash." When Flo looked at my father strangely, he said, "Flo, I smelled cannabis when I walked through the door, and I know an old pothead hippie lived here. I'm just trying to find where he hid his weed."

Then Flo responded, "Well I never."

To that my father said, "Mrs. Lorentz, you are talking to an old Vietnam Veteran. I've seen it all and smoked enough of it to know what I'm talking about," just as he pulled what he referred to as a 'dime bag' of what looked like dark green pencil shavings from above one of the support beams.

He sniffed it and said, "Not bad. It's not Acapulco gold, but it's a decent northern Mexican blend, probably worth about $20 on the street in downtown Portland."

When Flo almost fainted my father said, "Listen Flo, I know the more recent history of this place, so don't try to blow smoke up my ass. I was the foreman and general foreman of crews of laborers for twenty years after I came home from Vietnam, and I know what this is and what it does to people. It's not a dangerous drug like heroin or cocaine. This stuff is not addictive, it just makes you docile, so I am still interested in buying this house."

He walked closer to Flo and said, "As an informed buyer I am willing to make you a reasonable offer for this place, and it will be a cash sale, so we won't need to use a bank or a mortgage broker. Let's go back to your office and talk turkey, OK?"

I saw Flo's attitude change, and she said, "Alright Mr. Madison, let's head back to the office."

My father put the bag of dope back where he found it, we left the basement, locked up the house, and drove back to Flo's office. When we got there, my father asked Flo if he could use her office phone to call his attorney in Illinois, and she said he could.

When Flo saw that my father had dialed a toll-free number, I saw her relax. Since it was 2:30 PDT, I knew Stephanie was probably just getting ready to leave her office for the day, and when she answered, my father told her that we had found a house. He listened for a while and finally said, "Alright, I'll have the realtor FAX you the details."

After he hung up the phone, he handed Flo Stephanie's business card, and said, "This is my attorney's card, and her FAX number is written on the back. When we are done negotiating and have reached an agreement, if you will have your Attorney FAX the contract to her, everything will be taken care of, and you will get your money in ten to fifteen days after we sign the contract."

For the next hour, my father and Flo went back and forth, writing down numbers on a piece of paper and passing it back and forth between them. I zoned out during this time until I heard Flo mention terms like 'escrow' and 'interest rate'. My father got angry and said that they were 'unnecessary' because this was a 'cash sale'. Eventually, they both agreed upon a price and Flo faxed the 'tentative agreement' to her attorneys who would fax it to Stephanie.

I glanced at the paper as my father signed it. All I remember about it was that at the bottom was a number with six figures between the dollar sign and the decimal point.

Flo and my father shook hands, and we went to our motel where we undressed and crawled onto the freshly made bed. My father kissed my tummy and said, "Little Raymond, you are going to have a wonderful place to grow up."

I started to cry, but my father kissed my tears away and said, "Darling Elizabeth, we are going to have a wonderful life together in our little Eden. I am certain that our new neighbors will embrace us and enjoy the same lifestyle that we do."

We kissed and made love until we got hungry. Then we got dressed and went across the street to eat and share our good fortune with Bill and Judy while we enjoyed our evening meal.

When my father told our new friends that we were buying the 'Hippie House', they were surprised.

When he explained that, "the price was right, and we aren't bothered by people who practiced 'alternative lifestyles' as long as they didn't impose on us, we would get along just fine."

After dinner, we went back to our motel room and 'celebrated' some more. After making love missionary, and cowgirl, we fell asleep with me atop my father, and his morning wood, still buried in my vagina, woke me up.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my father's smiling face, and rode his erection until we came together. We spent that day and the two following it making love, eating the motel's free breakfast, taking long walks in the many parks and forest preserves in the area, occasionally making love in secluded places we discovered while 'exploring', and having dinner with Bill and Judy.

Finally, on the fourth day, there was a message waiting for us at the front desk from Flo. It read, 'Our attorneys have reached an agreement, and the contract for your property is ready for you to sign in my office today.'

After we finished our breakfast, we walked to Flo's office, and after my father had read the entire contract, he signed at the bottom. Then he pointed to the second blank line below his and said, "Elizabeth, you need to sign as well. We both own the house now."

I felt a rush as I signed next to my name and tried to keep calm because all I wanted to do was scream.

When Flo handed my father the keys to our new abode, she said, Congratulations Mr. Madison, it has been a pleasure doing business with you. I wish that all of my sales were as simple as this one was." Then she handed him a slip of paper and said, "There is a registered letter waiting for you at the post office from your attorney."

My father and I walked the two blocks to the post office and retrieved the letter Stephanie had sent us, from the postal employee that we would soon meet again. We walked back to our motel room, and once we were inside, my father opened the letter and read it through, twice.

Then he handed it to me and as I read the twelve pages, I realized that it contained an explanation of the real estate contract, what we needed to do to have the utilities transferred into our name, an estimate of how much the property taxes would be, and various other incidental things we needed to do. Finally, there was a timeline that told us when our storage unit and vehicles would be delivered, and the address of the closest Wells Fargo Bank branch.

It looked like Stephanie had taken care of everything, so I asked my father, "When we can we move into our house?"

He said, "We may be able to tomorrow or the next day. This morning we have some business to take care of. This afternoon we will drive to our new house, go down to the beach, get naked, and make love while we watch the sun set over the ocean."

The first thing we did was to drive to the bank branch in town out on 101. After we had set up our joint account our new address, 111203 Pacific Coast Highway, Arch Cove, Oregon, we were issued temporary debit cards and temporary checks. Then we visited Pacific Northwest Bell and Portland General Electric to transfer the utilities into our names.

Since it was now lunchtime, we grabbed a bite to eat before we drove back to the Canon Beach Post Office, because Arch Cove didn't have one, filled out the forms to have our mail transferred to our new home. Finally, we visited the public works office to transfer the water and sewer into our names. When we finished, we drove to our new home.

Once there, we undressed and left our clothes in the car. We walked naked around the house and down the steps to the cove. We walked into the water where we frolicked and swam until we saw the sun getting low in the sky. Then we went to the beach and made love, both of us cumming together as the sun disappeared into the ocean.

After we came back to earth, we went back into the water where we rinsed each other before walking up the steps to the car. Once there we redressed and drove back to the motel. Once there, we undressed and washed the salt from our bodies and went to bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

When we awoke in the morning, our stomachs reminded us we had skipped dinner the night before. After we dressed and ate, we decided to return to our new home and start moving in. We knew from Stephanie's letter that our vehicles and the storage container would not be delivered until the following day.

We decided that if the utilities were connected, we could move in with what we had. We got in our rental car, and headed South on 101.

When we pulled up to the house, there was a PGE truck parked in front of the house. The man wearing a uniform and hardhat was just walking back to the truck when he saw us walking toward us. He said, "I'm glad you're here, I was just getting ready to change the tag on the meter. Do you mind allowing me to look at your service before I do that?"

My father unlocked the front door and led the utility worker to the basement. When they came back upstairs, the two of them verified that the pilot lights on the stove and over were lit (they had already determined that the ones on the furnace and water heater were lit), and the PGE man bid us goodbye.

After he had left, my father turned on the hot water tap, and the water immediately started coming out of the spout. I walked over to him and felt the water, and when it turned from warm to hot I nodded, and he turned off the tap.

Since all the utilities except for the telephone service were connected, we decided to undress and go swimming in the ocean. As we stepped into our cove, I felt more exhilarated than I had ever been in my life. We were swimming naked in the Pacific Ocean in broad daylight. As we swam together out of the cove and past the surf, I silently thanked my mother for forcing me to take those swimming lessons at the YWCA back home.

At first, we were alone, but after a while, we saw two couples walking on the beach, about fifty yards South of our private cove. When we saw them stop in front of us and get naked, my father said, "Let's go introduce ourselves," and started swimming toward the shore.

As we got closer to the beach, I noticed they were young, perhaps a few years older than me, and very good looking. When we stepped out of the surf, like Ian Fleming's character Honey Rider in his novel, Dr No, they noticed us, and when we introduced ourselves as the new owners of the house on the hill, they apologized for trespassing.

My father put them at ease when he said, "According to the law, nobody owns the beach, so you can do whatever you want to here. The little lady and I love to fuck here on the beach in front of God and everybody, so feel free to have fun. Just remember to pick up your trash and dispose of your empties in the trash bin at the parking lot."

We talked a lot and found out that they were undergrads at OSU and liked to spend time at the beach. One of the guys said, "You're a lot cooler than that longhaired old Hippie that used to chase us away from here in the summer. He was really an asshole."

When my father said we just bought the house because the old Hippie had died, the other one said, "That's too bad for him, but good for us that you own the place now."

Just then, I noticed that both ladies, the blonde with big fake boobs and a shaved pussy, and the redhead with boobs like mine and a full bush were smiling at me. Then they stood up and walked over to me, and we met in a passionate embrace. When the redhead dropped to her knees and started tonguing my pussy, I grabbed the blonde's boobs and started sucking on them.