Elizabeth, Happy at Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we paused to take a breather, my father said, "Why don't we take this party into our cove where we'll have a little more privacy."

They packed up their things and followed us into the cove where we spent the next three hours fucking each other. while Hank's and George's cocks weren't as big as my father's, they were both very good lovers, and both complimented me on my cock-sucking skills. I let Hank fuck me in the ass because his cock was the smallest, while George fucked my pussy. At the same time, Jeannie and Janice were double teaming my father, taking turns on his cock and tongue.

Later, when we were resting, Hank asked my father, "Dude, how were you able to score with such a hot young babe?"

My father answered him, "Elizabeth is my daughter, and I knocked her up after her mother died. She's going to have my baby in the spring."

The four of them looked at each other and then at us in shock, and when they saw my father wink, they all laughed, and George said, "Oh wow, good one man."

When our 'guests' realized that it was getting late, and they needed to get back to campus, my father said, "If you decide to come down here during the summer months, make sure you drive up our driveway off PCH. Just turn onto the road where you see the sign that says, 'Private Drive' and park in front of the center house. When my neighbors come back for the Summer next year I'd approach them about letting you use our beach, so they won't fuck with you."

After they left, my father went down on me and sucked as much of Hank's and George's cum out of me as he could, and then we swam out past the breakers and body surfed, riding the waves back into our private cove.

Then we walked up to our house where we rinsed off under the outdoor shower attached to the deck. After that, we decided to get dressed and return to the motel and check out. As we were getting ready to leave, I noticed a large empty cooler in a corner of the kitchen.

I asked my father if we could buy some groceries and cook in our new home instead of eating in restaurants. My father opened the refrigerator and freezer, and when he saw they were clean and in working order, he said, "That sounds like a good plan Sweetheart."

I loaded the cooler into the back seat of our Topaz, and we headed North on 101. As we were driving, I asked my father, "Do you think that was wise, telling those college students that we were an incestuous couple and that I was carrying your baby?"

He remained silent for a while, and finally said, "Perhaps, but you saw how they reacted. In a few months you won't be able to hide your pregnancy, and by the way, we should probably be looking for an obstetrician soon."

I smiled and said, "Father, I hope you don't mind, but when we were visiting the Jones's, I told Ralph's wife Bonnie I was pregnant, but I didn't tell her who the father was. She suggested an OB doctor she knew and offered to take me to my first appointment."

He smiled and said, "Like I just said, very soon that point will soon be moot, and the most important thing for us to consider is your health and the health of our child. By the way, I have been reading about something called fetal alcohol syndrome caused by pregnant mothers who drink alcohol. If you don't mind, I think you should not drink any beer, wine, or any other alcoholic beverages not only until after you give birth, but until after you are done breastfeeding, that is if you choose to do that."

I leaned over and kissed my father on his cheek and said, "Yes, I will do that. You are the best father I know."

He smiled, and said, "You are the best daughter I have, and our child is so lucky to have you as a mother."

We pulled the car around the back of the back of the motel when we arrived there, and while my father checked us out, I put our clothes in the two suitcases we had been travelling with and put them in the rental car's trunk. When he returned, I was waiting for him in the passenger seat. Next, we went to the Fred Meyer on 101 and stocked up on everything we could possibly need, and my father paid for our provisions with the last of our traveler's checks.

Along with the groceries, we had bought two large bags of ice, and we put all the perishable items in the cooler that was in the back seat and covered them with ice. The bags with the non-perishables occupied the rest of the back seat.

When we returned to our new home, we carried the cooler into the kitchen. As I loaded the perishable groceries into the refrigerator, my father brought the rest of our provisions into the kitchen. I put the rest of our groceries away, as my father brought the suitcases in.

We emptied our suitcases and hung up our clothes in the main floor bedroom closet and put our underwear in the two dressers (one for each of us). My father then stowed the suitcases in the closet by the front door until we could find a better place for them. We both knew there were five large suitcases and a huge steamer trunk in the container that was being delivered the day after next, so we would reorganize our things then.

Next, we undressed and fixed ourselves a light meal before going back down to our private cove for a nude swim in the ocean.

We decided that evening to start and end every day with a dip in the ocean followed by making love on the beach and finishing with a cleansing swim out past the breakers and bodysurfing back home.

After we made the big four poster bed in the main bedroom, I fell sound asleep in my father's strong arms that night, content with knowing that everything would finally be all right as we settled into our own little private Eden.

The next morning, we awoke, and after we had our coffee, we headed down to the beach to begin what would become our daily regimen for the next twenty years. We started by taking a dip on our little secluded cove, that was a bit larger than an Olympic sized swimming pool, made love on the beach, swam out past the breakers, and body surfed back to shore. Then we would climb the stone steps to the house, rinse off under the outdoor shower, go back into our kitchen to dry off and eat breakfast. We would also repeat this every evening before retiring.

This first morning in our new home, we decided that there was no reason to dress, so we remained nude the entire day, and decided that we would remain textile free whenever possible because not only did it feel good, it allowed us easy access whenever we got horny.

The only time we varied from our routine was when the weather was too inclement, during the last several weeks before I delivered Raymond, or when either one of us was too ill.

As the years passed, we made a lot of friends who joined us in our rejection of textiles as they sunned themselves along the half mile section of beach between Hug Point and Point Meriwether, including our private cove, that became known as an unofficial 'clothing optional' beach.

'AUTHOR'S NOTE:

If any of you are familiar with the Southern coast of Rhode Island during the 1980's and 90's, you probably remember a section of South Kingston State Beach called 'Moonstone Beach'. The beach in this story is like Moonstone, but it is still clothing optional to this day.'

The next morning, I was awoken by the sound of the backup alarm from a large truck. When I came to my senses, I noticed I was alone in bed, and when I got out of bed, I peeked around the bedroom door, and saw my father fully dressed and going through the front door of the house.

I realized what was happening, so I dressed for the unpacking we would be doing that day. When I got to the kitchen, I saw a hot cup of black coffee waiting for me and gulped it down as fast as I could without scalding my throat.

When I finally made it outdoors, the storage container was sitting in the gravel driveway next to our rental car, and my father was unlocking the padlock on it. When he saw me, he yelled "Catch" as he threw the rental car keys in my direction. When I caught them, he requested, "Elizabeth, would you please park the rental in front of one of the neighbor's houses. The transporter with my truck and your car will be here soon."

I automatically did as I was asked, but when I was getting out of the rental car, my mind screamed at me, 'His Truck, My Car! Holy Shit'.

For the next thirty minutes, my father and I started to unload the container, first carrying the boxes of papers into the house, carrying them upstairs and stacking them in one of the two bedrooms on the second floor. Next, we carried the five large suitcases inside and left them in the front hallway. Finally, we carried the heavy steamer trunk into the house and put it into the small room on the main floor next to the front door that was devoid of furniture.

When I asked my father what we were going to use this empty room for, he said, "Sweetheart, I think this room would be perfect as a baby's room. It faces East and gets a lot of morning sunlight. What do you think?"

I hugged my father so hard it hurt me and kissed him passionately. Finally, I released my grip on him and said, "Thank you Father, I love you so much."

The sound of another large truck's backup alarm brought us back to earth, and when we stepped back out onto the front porch, we saw that a car hauler was delivering 'My' BMW, and my father's Dodge Powerwagon. My father closed and locked the container as the truck driver and his assistant unloaded our vehicles.

When they were done, the young assistant asked my father, "Mister, what kinda mill you got under the hood of that Dodge? It really seems powerful." My father walked over to the truck and opened the hood without saying a word. The kid said, "Holy Shit, is that a Hemi?"

The driver said, "It sure is Billy. It looks like a 392 with a double-pumper Holley."

My father just smiled and said, "Yup."

Then my father and the driver got into a long discussion about boring, stroking, compression, and gear ratios, and all the other technical things that girls are not supposed to know. The truth is, I knew all about those things because I had been helping my father work on his truck ever since I was big enough to pick up a wrench.

After the car hauler left, my father said, "Elizabeth dear, go get your purse so we can return the rental car.

When I came back out of the house, he had locked up the storage unit and was sitting in the rental car. When I started to get in the passenger side, he said, "Take your car and follow me, the key is in it."

I got in the big BMW, adjusted the seat and mirrors connected the safety belt and started the car. I followed my father for the next hour, until we got to Hillsboro where we pulled into the car rental office.

I waited in 'My' car while my father returned the rental car. When he finally came out of the office and got in, He said, "Take us home Sweetheart."

For some reason, it took us less time to get home than it did to go to the rental office, and when we pulled into the drive, my father said, "Park your car over where the rental was so when the truck comes to pick up the container tomorrow, they won't scratch your car."

We ate a light lunch and spent the rest of the day unloading my father's tools from the container and carrying them into the basement that much roomier that it first appeared. When everything was unloaded, we closed the container but kept the padlock because one of the things on the letter Stephanie had sent us said that the lock was ours.

We ate dinner and soaked in the big clawfoot tub in the bathroom for the first time together. Afterwards, we dried each other and went to bed where we made love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, we resumed our daily routine, drinking our morning coffee before visiting the ocean for our morning fuck and swim. As we were eating breakfast, my father said, "We should get dressed and introduce ourselves to the local State Farm agent."

My father dressed faster than I did and was standing at the front door waiting with his briefcase when I walked out of the bedroom. I grabbed my purse and keys and when we walked out the front door, I realized the storage container was gone. Evidently the truck had picked it up while we were swimming in the ocean and fucking on our beach.

We got in my car and drove North on 101 until we reached the familiar red and white sign on 101 in Seaside, Oregon that I had seen while on our way to visit the Jones's in Astoria. As we walked through the door, Jeremy Burdis, who was to be our new agent, got up from his desk and met us halfway into his office saying, "Good morning folks, how can I help you today?"

My father explained that we were long time customers from Illinois and we had just moved to the area. He asked Jeremy if he could help us cut through some of the governmental red tape with the DMV while we switched our home and auto coverage to our new address.

My father was certain that Jeremy would be more than happy to help us, because he would make a big commission on us as new customers, and he was right. My father opened his brief case and gave our new insurance agent his copy of the contract we had signed for the purchase of our home, both of our Illinois Driver's licenses, the Illinois titles and registrations for both of our vehicles, the State Farm insurance cards for both of our vehicles, and our homeowner's policy for our previous home in Illinois.

After Jeremy had made copies of everything we had given him, he handed our papers back to us, and started dialing a number on his telephone. When the person on the other end answered, he identified himself with his name and agent number, and said, "Please connect me to the Retention Department."

After a few minutes, he started talking, and after explaining that he had a customer from out of state that wanted to, "change his homeowner coverage to their new home in Oregon and change the address on his automobile coverage to the same address in Oregon."

He listened for a few moments and then started writing notes on the legal pad in front of him. Finally, he thanked the person on the other end of the line and hung up the phone.

Then he took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry I took so long Mr. Madison. I've only been in this office for six months and I've never done anything like this before. Luckily, I have all the forms I need to take care of you."

For the next ten minutes, Jeremy typed the necessary information in the blank spaces of his forms on an old upright Underwood manual typewriter and had us sign the forms in the proper places. When we were done, Jeremy loaded the ten pages into his FAX machine, punched in a ten-digit number, and hit SEND.

The machine made the same weird noises as the one in Flo's office, and when it finished. He asked, "Do you mind waiting until I get a reply?"

When my father said we didn't, Jeremy smiled, and started asking us about where we used to live and how we were enjoying Oregon. When my father told him that we were from central Illinois, and that we loved his state and were enjoying our new home on the coast.

Just as the conversation was starting to ebb, Jeremy's telephone rang. He answered and soon was smiling. He had a relatively long conversation with the person on the other end of the line as Jeremy took notes frantically.

After he hung up, Jeremy said, "Thank you for being patient with me Mr. Madison, I'm sorry it took me so long to take care of you. The home office in Portland will be taking care of this for me because I don't have the necessary technology in my office to process your requests today."

He continued, "You will receive all the necessary documents in your mailbox in a week to ten days. That will give you plenty of time to take what they are sending you to the DMV so they can transfer your licenses and titles before the thirty-day deadline."

Jeremy took a deep breath and said, "I just want to thank you for your patience. You are my first new customers, even though you are not new to State Farm, your business qualifies me for my first bonus check!" Then Jeremy handed my father a package that said, 'Welcome to the State Farm Family', and said, "We don't have anything for transferring existing customers, but since you've come clear across the country, I think you disserve this. I'm really glad you came in today."

My father shook his hand, and I gave him a big hug. As I mashed my pregnant swelling braless boobs into his chest, I felt his cock hardening in his chinos against my mound. When we broke our embrace, I told him, "Jeremy, if you're ever down our way, you are welcome to go swimming at our beach. I think you'll enjoy it because it's 'clothing optional'."

This caused Jeremy to blush beet red, and as soon as we were in our car, my father asked me, "What was that all about?"

I smiled and said, "When I hugged Jeremy, I felt his cock get hard when he felt my boobs against his chest." My father just chuckled as I drove us home.

Since the empty container had been picked up while we were gone, I parked my car in the spot where it had been. As soon as we were inside the house, my father and I undressed. As we ate lunch I said in my 'little girl voice', "Daddy, I really like being naked all the time."

My father smiled and said, "Sweetheart, I am enjoying watching your beautiful naked body all the time as well. Since we don't have anything else to do today, do you want to spend the rest of it at the beach?"

I smiled and nodded, and as soon as we finished our lunch, we went down to the ocean, and swam out past the breakers. When we turned around, we saw several people sunning themselves on the beach in front of our property. As we swum closer to the shore, we noticed that there were four topless women sunning themselves.

As we emerged from the surf, they all stared at us as we approached them, and after we introduced ourselves, my father said, "We don't mind if you sun yourself here. We're the new owners of the house on the hill, but no one owns the beach. As far as we are concerned, you don't need to bother with swimsuits. We live our lives textile free and enjoy making love on the beach here. You are welcome to join us if you like."

They stood, took off their bottoms, and introduced themselves as residents Canon Beach. They all worked overnight shifts, the blonde with a pixie cut was a cop who ran the switchboard for the combined fire and police department, the brunette with a long pony tail worked at the convenience store, and the other two long haired dirty blondes were sisters who were night clerks at two different local motels.

The sisters seemed to be very interested in my father, taking turns fondling his cock until they had it completely erect. When the cop and the motel clerk made their interest in me very clear, I said, "Why don't you grab your things and come into our little cove where we'll have more privacy."

They grabbed their beach towels and clothes and followed us our secluded Eden, where we all enjoyed each other until the sun started to set. At first the sisters took turns riding my father's cock and tongue while the cop, the clerk, and I licked and fingered each other. After a while, I got to 'play' with the sisters while the cop and clerk enjoyed my father.

As they were getting ready to leave, my father said, "When the weather gets to cold to swim, you could visit us at the house. I'm planning on having a hot tub installed on out deck," and pointed to the deck on the back of our house that was visible from where we were standing.

After the ladies left, my father and I climbed the steps to our house. After we rinsed off under our outdoor shower and dried each other, we went inside and had dinner together. It rained for the next several days, so my father and I stayed indoors but didn't bother to dress. We were both enjoying how being nude all the time allowed us both easy access to each other and being able to have sex whenever we wanted to.