Elizabeth Meets a Kitsune

Story Info
Elizabeth in her world travels encounters mythical creatures.
1.1k words
4.25
1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth and Spencer strolled through the overgrown hilltop garden. They had spent everything they had on this adventure into the unknown. Both of them had shared a keen interest in all things fable and folklore. Knowing that the time would never quite be right and that everything would never line up at the same time they decided to just take the plunge into their world tour.

The first stop had taken them to Japan. A land full of folklore, legend, and fairytale. Elizabeth was drawn to the shrine in the middle of the garden. It was a beautifully crafted stone fox. As Elizabeth looked at the creature something stirred in her that made little sense. The stone image itself made her feel affection towards everything around her, but mostly towards Spencer.

She couldn't help but let her hands wander up his strong back squeezing at his shoulder muscles and arms. He was a seemingly average built man. Long black hair, with a black beard to match, but Ashley knew under those clothes he was built like a barbarian.

Ashley caught Spencer's eyes wandering down the length of her body. Her small yellow sundress cut that her large pale breast and thick thighs were visible and it was seeming to create a mutual response from Spencer. He would loop his arms around Elizabeth pulling her in close. She could feel his hard manhood against her stomach.

Elizabeth sat down at the base of the statue in the warm grass. As she sat she made sure her legs spread just enough for Spencer to catch a glimpse of her thin pink lace thong that left little to the imagination. Spencer moved to join her when a look of panic and realization crossed his face.

He felt at his back pocket. Looking down at his wife wide eyed. "My wallet is gone."

Elizabeth almost jumped to her feet. Spencer's panic now spreading to her.

"It's ok." Spencer tried to calm the situation. "I probably left it in the car. I'll just run down to check." He smiled reassuringly. "You look beautiful. Wait right there." Spencer set off on long walk back down the hill towards the car park.

Elizabeth's concern soon faded as she sat beneath the fox statue; something about it made her feel aroused. It seemed strange but the pleasure of the beautiful area had her swept up in deep pleasurable feelings.

Elizabeth slowly spread her legs looking around to confirm the park was empty and gently rubbed her clit through her lace underwear. She had never done anything like this before and could not explain why she was compelled to do so now.

"Hello." A soft voice spoke from beside Elizabeth and she all but jumped from the ground like a scared cat.

A small framed girl stood beside her. Her dark black hair in bangs that stopped just above her beautiful brown eyes. The girl smiled at Elizabeth. "May I sit with you?" She asked pointing to the grass at the base of the statue.

"Of course." Elizabeth could not believe she had just been caught pleasuring herself. Her cheeks flushed red.

"I am Kit," the young woman said, reaching out a small hand. Elizabeth took it and shook it gently. She felt herself calming as she looked at the beautiful Japanese girl. Her skin was pearl white and her features were defined sharp in a pleasant way. Elizabeth became aware that the girl's shirt barely covered her torso and her skirt was practically translucent.

"I'm Elizabeth." She finally responded realizing she had been staring at the woman's body.

"That is a beautiful name," the girl said as she leaned closer. "I have not seen a girl like you before." Kit stated bluntly. "How did you end up here."

"My husband and I are researching different folklore and fairy tales for our writing." Elizabeth said as she couldn't draw her eyes from the girls body she longed to touch Kit's soft pale legs.

"Well, you are in the right place than." Kit said with a sly smile. "She looked over her shoulder at the stone fox. "this is what you would call fox spirit. The story goes that they trick young men and women into falling for them and taking them to bed. They can be very beautiful stories."

The girl leaned in close as though the next part was a secret. "they make men and pretty girls fall in love them so that they can make love to them." Elizabeth felt the girls warm breath on her cheek and it made her flush.

Kit slowly reached a hand touching Elizabeth's cheek and drawing her face to her own. Elizabeth could not deny her desire and kissed the girl deeply. Elizabeth was overcome by raw desire as she pulled at the beautiful Japanese girls shirt baring her small tits. Kit pulled Elizabeth's dress top open exposing Elizabeth's large pale breast; they were physically complete opposites.

Elizabeth moaned as Kit kissed down her chest and across her stomach. Elizabeth became aware as the girls fingers slid her thong from the way that she had not noticed Kits bright orange fox ear headband. Elizabeth reached down as the girls long tongue began to lap at her clit. The ears were soft and as she ran her fingers across them they twitched and Kit giggled as though she'd been tickled.

Elizabeth was overwhelmed with longing as the girl licked, kissed and sucked at her clit. Elizabeth could take little more when she felt something soft slide across her thigh. Elizabeth pulled Kit's little black skirt over her hips and what she saw made her orgasm. Resting down the girl's little round ass cheeks was a furry orange fox tail.

Kit giggled as Elizabeth squirmed beneath her tongue. Kit slowly kisses back up her body latching her sharp teeth into Elizabeth's large pale breast to which Elizabeth moaned and came again.

"I think I must go." Kit whispered looking up at Elizabeth and as Elizabeth opened her eyes Kit had vanished. There was no sign of the girl or that she had ever been there save from the feeling of Elizabeth's wet satisfied pussy and the bright bite marks on her breast.

Elizabeth had not composed herself by Spencer's return. She had been so confused she didn't even think to put her shirt or skirt back on properly. On seeing his almost nude wife Spencer excitedly climbed down to the ground to her.

"Spencer, " Elizabeth whispered as he kissed her neck. "Why is the shrine a fox?"

Spencer smiled down at his wife as he ran his fingers across the tiny bite Mark on her breast. "The fox is Kitsune, she seduces who she wants to bed." He slid his hand down her body to her drenched pussy. "It seems as though you've met her already."