Elizabeth's Revenge

Story Info
Elizabeth hosts a gangbang as revenge upon her ex.
8.2k words
4.18
23.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tobinx
Tobinx
7 Followers

CHAPTER 1

Elizabeth's perfect complexion coloured to a disquieting red hue as she perused her Facebook page, her elbows resting on the café table. There he was -- Raul, her ex-boyfriend, whom she had followed across the country -- on the beach in front of a perfect turquoise sea, with a nubile, bikini-clad girl on either side of him, an arm wrapped around the waist of each.

They had only broken up the previous weekend, after Raul had launched a diatribe about her less than reputable career history. This was after she had followed him all the way to Florida from their Chicago home, Raul having finally secured a modelling gig with a beachwear company. At a business soiree at a beach-house shortly after their arrival, a couple of white-haired executive types had commented on a strange sense of déjà vu upon meeting Elizabeth.

The truth was that Elizabeth had done some modelling of her own in the past -- of the nude variety. Elizabeth was of mixed Asian and English descent, with long, lustrous black hair, a heart-stopping pretty face (with her long-lashed, dark eyes particularly striking), generous D-cup breasts, and slim white legs leading to an ass so perfect that it alone could function as a sculpture artist's muse. Putting her stunning good looks to use in a series of photo shoots in her college years had certainly helped smooth her way to graduation a few years previous. Of course, those photos had found their way onto the internet, where they were still in heavy circulation.

It didn't take long for the fashion executives to cotton on to why Elizabeth seemed so familiar -- no doubt they had shot at least one load over her in the past. Unfortunately, Raul's company was of the family-focused variety, and the new face of the business dating a recognisable porn star was not deemed advantageous to the "company image". Hence, Elizabeth found herself unceremoniously dumped and footing the bill for the apartment they had only moved into a few weeks previous, while Raul found accommodation with his new colleagues.

Raul was certainly not as intelligent as he was nice looking, so even though he had long known of Elizabeth's previous escapades, it was not surprising he had not fully considered the implications of a porn star girlfriend on his long sought after career opportunity. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was no dummy, and should certainly have considered more carefully before accepting Raul's invitation to join him in Florida, given he was notoriously unreliable at the best of times. But the truth was, she could not tolerate the idea of giving him up.

Elizabeth was sex-obsessed, and Raul was the only man she had ever found who was able to satisfy her appetites. This was due to his strikingly handsome appearance, but also his absolutely monster-sized cock, which was about ten inches long. But even more important for Elizabeth was his seemingly bottomless balls. Elizabeth's number one sexual fetish was sperm -- she couldn't get enough of the hot, creamy stuff. And Raul shot by far the biggest loads of any man she had ever encountered.

But now Elizabeth was dumped, and she was mighty annoyed to say the least. Raul had left her saddled with the shittiest apartment she had ever seen -- thank god she had still had her job working remotely as a graphic designed for an online retailer, or otherwise she would be in all sorts of strife. At the moment the Wi-Fi was not even working in her apartment and the managers appeared to be AWOL - hence her presence in this run-down coffee shop around the block from the building. And on top of that, Elizabeth was fucking horny and she didn't have Raul's mega-cock with which to satisfy herself.

There had to be a way to get Raul back. There had to be...

At that moment Elizabeth's furious train of thought was broken by the reedy voice of the young, geeky looking waiter. "Would you like some more coffee, miss?" Elizabeth was wearing a low-cut top that exposed the tops of her generous breasts. Elizabeth watched him, kettle in hand, drink in the sight of her dipping cleavage as he bent in a mock motion to refill her cup of coffee, clearly in an attempt to get a better ogling angle. 'Bet he wishes he was holding his cock instead of that kettle,' she thought.

Then the thought came to Elizabeth of the perfect revenge on Raul -- a photo of her pretty face, pasted with lashings of another man's sperm. One of the reasons Raul and Elizabeth were such a good sexual match was that while she had a fetish for sperm, he had a fetish for facials. A photo of her cum-covered face would likely make him blow his top with jealously as well as blow his load at the same time.

Elizabeth leaned further onto her elbows on the coffee table, causing her boobs to push out of her top even further. She thought the acne-ridden geek serving her was about to break his craning neck.

"What's your name?" asked Elizabeth in a sultry voice.

"M-m-mark..." he managed to stammer out, pointing to his name-tag.

"Mark, this is going to sound a bit forward, and sorry for the lack of small talk. But I just broke up with my boyfriend, and I'm looking for a way to make him jealous. To cut it short, would you like a blowjob?"

A full five seconds passed before the kettle, dropping from Mark's hand, broke upon the floor with a resounding crash. Elizabeth thought the young man's lantern-jaw was going to drop off.

"W-w-where...?" he managed to stammer out.

"In the kitchen, perhaps?" she pondered.

"M-m-m boss..." Mark said as a door banged open somewhere in the rear of the café, and a bellowing voice yelled "what the fuck," clearly a delayed reaction to the noise of the shattering kettle.

"Don't worry," Elizabeth said sweetly, standing and taking the nerd's limp hand, "he can have one too. Why don't you introduce me?"

~

It wasn't long before Elizabeth was close to sandwiched between Mark and his boss in the cramped storeroom in the rear of the café. The boss -- Elizabeth didn't even bother to make introductions, although his nametag said 'Henry' -- had agreed with some alacrity when Elizabeth had bluntly suggested the potentiality of his receiving oral pleasure. His irate mood quickly moderating, he had flicked the sign on the front door of the café to 'Closed' and switched off the lights in the serving area. He had then suggested the storeroom as the most private adjacent location in which Elizabeth could suck his dick. Elizabeth, who wanted a photo of her face being pasted by two cocks at once, had explained to both guys that it would need to be a double blowjob, in porn parlance. Fortunately, neither were put off.

The storeroom was lit only by a dim light bulb hanging from a frayed wire, and the room and all its contents were so covered with dust that Elizabeth suspected that it must have been some years before it had last received a thorough clean. Elizabeth watched in distaste as a cockroach scuttled past on the grimy floor and hid behind a stack of cobwebbed cookware. 'Well, it's not the most romantic setting I've been in, but it will have to do,' Elizabeth thought.

Elizabeth quickly flicked her gaze between the two young men on either side of her. Henry looked a similar age to Mark and was afflicted by a similarly geeky appearance -- he too had acne, but he was somewhat more corpulent and his hair looked like it had not been washed in some time. Certainly they were some depths sunk from Raul's league in their appearance, but Elizabeth consoled herself that needs must. She was extremely annoyed, and these were simply the closest revenging sperm loads to hand.

The young men's temperatures were close to feverish. The storeroom was certainly not well ventilated, but the sweat pouring down their forehands was more attributable to the proximity of the gorgeous Eurasian goddess Elizabeth and the thought of her hot mouth than the lack of air. As Elizabeth sunk to her knees onto the dirty floor, she deliberately swiped her perfectly-proportioned buttocks across Mark's crotch, he being to her rear, and rubbed her tits and erect nipples across Henry's stomach, he being to her front. From the increase in the rapidity of their breathing, Elizabeth could tell they both appreciated the contact.

Elizabeth wasted no time in pulling down the slacks of Mark's barista uniform. She noticed his face involuntarily redden as she hooked her index fingers under the sides of his underwear. "Don't be shy, we're all friends here now!" she exclaimed as she pulled the underwear down to his ankles. Elizabeth almost laughed out loud at Mark's already rock-hard prick as it came swinging outwards. She was used to Raul's cock -- long, muscular, and proud as a flagpole, pruned and primed for their intense fuck sessions. Mark's was only slightly more than half the size, and protruded from a thick mesh of unkempt pubic hair.

'Whatever,' thought Elizabeth, 'I'm less interested in the cock and more interested in what's going to come out of it.' Bending her head, she gave Mark's tool a long lick hello, running her wet tongue from the base of his scrotum to the cockhead.

What Elizabeth didn't know was that Mark was a virgin, having turned eighteen only a few months before. Working at the café was an attempt to save up funds for his college tuition, which was commencing in a few weeks' time. So unexpectedly receiving a blowjob from a stunning Eurasian goddess was quite a surprise for the awkward young man. As Elizabeth's tongue lashed across his virgin tool, he barely suppressed a yelp as his knees buckled and his bare ass banged into the grimy wall behind him, his buttocks coming away coated with dust.

Elizabeth wanted as thick a facial as possible, so she knew she had to work hard to get these boys as worked up as possible. She stuck the head of Mark's cock between her lips and let it run about a third of the way into her moist mouth. Elizabeth was an expert deep-throater, but she was going to save those skills to enact the sticky finale.

"Are you enjoying watching what you're going to get next?" Elizabeth directed to Henry, whose eyes looked like they were watering with lust as they drank in the sight of Elizabeth lovingly suck Mark's dick. Elizabeth felt a stab of surprise as Henry reached down and cupped one of her breasts. 'Not as introverted as he looks,' she thought. Henry swung his pants and boxer shorts off in one smooth motion. Elizabeth laughed with Mark's dick in her mouth as her eyes flicked over to Henry's tool. She was pleased to note that it was substantially bigger than Mark's, but it was crooked and no better groomed.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Elizabeth said as she turned her head to gorge on Henry's prick. Mark was left standing momentarily unattended, his knees shaking as if he were suffering with shellshock. When he had awoken in the morning he had certainly not expected to end the workday with his virgin tool covered in the saliva of a stunning Eurasian stranger. As Elizabeth serviced Henry, Mark stared at his own cock, dripping with hot drool, in disbelief. Elizabeth raised her hand and started to pump Mark's cock -- lightly, because she didn't want to send him completely over the edge at this stage. Split flew off between the friction of her palm and Mark's virgin meat.

Elizabeth could've sworn that Henry's dick tasted like coffee as she stuck it into her mouth. Indeed, now in his early twenties, he had been working at the café from the time he was able to evade child labour laws. The cafe was owned by Henry's retired parents. He had no plans for further study since leaving school, and the little satisfaction he was able to obtain in life came from his petty domineering of the small casual workforce under his command. He had also recently joined the 'Incel' community online, and after his workday closed he would pass the time by venting his fury on internet forums at the scantily-lad "slut" customers who wouldn't even deign to cast an eye in his direction. But as he watched his dick bend in and out between Elizabeth's lips with her rhythmic sucking, he instantly felt substantially less bitter and angry at the world.

Unlike Mark, Henry was not a virgin, as he had to managed to score with a mentally-ill hambeast at his nineteenth birthday party (he had always resisted hiring a hooker as he refused to degrade his sad life even further). But a girl as hot as Elizabeth was a completely new experience. And man could she give a blowjob! It felt like electricity was running directly into his shaft, then straight into his balls and right up into his body.

Elizabeth decided to break down the guy's inhibitions a bit further. "Come on, you've got to get in closer," she instructed, placing a hand on each of their butts and guiding both their tools to her lips. Grabbing both boys' rods, she stuck their glans' simultaneously into her mouth. Mark and Henry both let out moans as their dicks rubbed together in the wet interior. Elizabeth giggled inwardly to herself as she pondered the awkwardness of the two young men working together in the future. Moreover, she was surprised at just how turned on she was herself. Though she was insatiable for sex, Elizabeth was loyal to her boyfriends and had always tried to resist sleeping around. She might have consider open relationships going forward, she pondered, as she relished having her mouth crammed full of dick meat. The guys combined exceeded the length and breadth of Raul's monster-cock.

Once Elizabeth had retracted the dicks from her mouth, she decided to escalate matters to ensure she received her creamy reward. She popped Marks' left ball into her mouth, slowly suckling and nibbling lightly at it with her teeth, before doing the same to the right. After finishing, she lovingly gave both a caressing lick. She then placed her nose underneath his sack so his rod lay flat against her forehead and audibly inhaled. "I can smell all your fucking sperm," she whispered to him. "I can't wait for you to shoot it all over my face." Mark almost blew his wad right there and then.

Elizabeth then turned to Henry and gave the same service to his ball-sac. She felt like she could get Mark a bit more worked up and didn't want him to pop yet, so she gave him a rest from her hand service as she slobbered over Henry's testes. "Smells like you've got a fat load in here too," she told Henry as she sniffed the underside of his cock. "I want you to milk it all over me."

Elizabeth felt that it was now time to bring matters to a conclusion by letting the guys' experience the back of her throat.

She turned her attention from Henry's balls to Mark's rock-hard rod. To this point, Elizabeth had only allowed the guys to penetrate her mouth to about halfway down the length of their shafts. But Elizabeth wasn't some prissy pretty-girl who only gave lip-service blowjobs, as she was about to prove. This time she essentially inhaled Mark's cock, letting it slide to the back of her tongue and down her throat, grinding her nose into his dirty pubes at the same time. Pulling off one her favourite sex tricks, she stuck out her tongue and gave another lick to his balls as his shaft tickled the back of her throat. From the somewhat gargled noises Mark was making, Elizabeth knew he was very close to popping, so she quickly retracted her mouth and gave the same treatment to Henry.

Henry certainly didn't much enjoy the sloppy blowjob he got from the disgusting hambeast some years past, but one advantage was that, compared to Mark, he was able to enjoy Elizabeth's servicing a bit more without coming to climax. Elizabeth gave Henry a long and slow-paced deep throat blowjob, again giving Mark a chance to regain some calm by keeping her hands well away from his rod. Mark was in fact keeping his eyes closed in the belief that he might shoot his load just watching Elizabeth swallow Henry's dick.

"Your crooked dick hits all the sweet spots in my throat," said Elizabeth to Henry. Henry wasn't sure whether to take the comment as an insult or a compliment, but to be honest he was so far into heaven that he didn't much care.

After giving Mark a few minutes' rest Elizabeth felt that it was time to deliver him the coup de grace. "Fuck my mouth like you're fucking my wet pussy," Elizabeth commanded, positioning her lips near his rod. Mark, who had never fucked any sort of pussy before, was not quite sure how to respond. He see-sawed his buttocks half-heartedly back and forth, simply stabbing his dick into the middle of Elizabeth's tongue, worrying that he might inadvertently cause her injury by being too aggressive.

Elizabeth laughed in bewilderment at Mark's gentle efforts. Clearly she had been with Raul for a long time, for at the invitation of a throat-fucking he would be jackhammering away with all the intensity of his steroid-laced gym sessions.

"Let me take control," Elizabeth said, placing her hands on Mark's pasty white thighs and gently pushing his butt into the wall behind him. Mark's eyes rolled back into his head as Elizabeth retracted her teeth behind her lips and used her throat to give him the most intense fucking he would probably ever receive. Elizabeth furiously bobbed her head back and forth along his rod as his ass was slammed into the wall. After about thirty seconds of this treatment, Elizabeth's mouth was brimming with saliva. She pulled Mark's dick out of her mouth, and spat the huge mouthful of spit right onto its tip, from which it dripped slowly to the grimy floor.

This last piece of treatment was too much for Mark, whose cock exploded into a hands-free orgasm. Elizabeth giggled insanely as streams of white cream began to spurt from its head, lacing onto her face and into her hair. Watching Elizabeth bathe herself in Mark's load sent Henry into spontaneous overdrive as well, his cockhead also beginning to squirt its hot sauce payload all over her perfect features.

Elizabeth sighed in satisfaction as both guys' gave her a simultaneous drenching. Elizabeth hoped that the walls of the building were thick, as both guys were yelling and groaning insensibly as they pasted her face. Henry wasn't even sure what the noises coming out of his mouth meant, or whether they were directed at Elizabeth or the universe in general, as all his frustrations in life came spilling out with the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced.

Elizabeth wasn't certain whether Mark or Henry's orgasms were ever going to end as seemingly endless ropes of steaming hot jizz arced through the dusty air and onto her face. There was so much of it that she felt thick coagulated droplets begin to slide down her cheeks and drop onto her cleavage. Elizabeth laughed and sneezed uncontrollably as a long rope of sperm -- she wasn't sure whose -- somehow contrived to end up inside her nose.

After what felt like a few minutes, the guys' seemingly uncontrollable moaning started to quiet in volume and the streams of white goo spraying against her cheeks turned to droplets. Blindly groping her purse out of her back pocket, Elizabeth flipped open her mirror, struggling to open her eyelids which were almost glued shut by their thick coating of Mark and Henry's co-mingled baby batter.

"My, what a mess I've made!" exclaimed Elizabeth at the sight of her frosted features. Groping her phone out of her pocket, she half-blindly took several snaps, making sure the still-erect dicks hanging to either side of her were captured by the lens. And it wasn't long before one of the snaps was winging its way over the radio waves into Raul's phone.

CHAPTER 2

Elizabeth smiled in amusement at the continuing flood of abusive texts which were streaming into her phone. Raul was furious, and if she knew him less well she would have been worried he might become violent. But in truth, she knew he was a big wuss under his tough-guy veneer. And for all his insults and threats, he was also an incredibly randy dude. Elizabeth knew he would have found a private place to jack himself off as soon as he caught sight of the photos -- that is, if he had managed to avoid spontaneously blowing his wad into his underwear.

Tobinx
Tobinx
7 Followers