Elizabeth's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Elizabeth, she was feeling much happier than she had in a long time. She didn't realise just how good it would feel to have a couple of fresh cocks in her hands and mouth. She had managed to clean herself up in the staff bathroom at the café, washing off the jizz on her face and hair like it was shampoo and sponging off the amounts that had spilled onto her clothes, before reapplying her makeup (she simply refused to be seen in public without presenting herself nicely, no matter the circumstances and no matter how briefly). It was difficult to get any sense out of Mark or Henry afterwards, so Elizabeth had simply helped herself to a beach towel which was lying in the storeroom and which a customer had presumably left behind at some point. Throwing it over her shoulder allowed her to make an obvious excuse for her wet hair and somewhat creased clothing as she made the short journey home. And now she was looking forward to a nice wine and a furious session with her vibrator to bring a very satisfying day to a close.

Elizabeth whistled as she ambled to her apartment, keys jangling in her hand, before stopping in surprise at the sight of the three gentlemen lingering outside her door. One was an older man, thin, hairy-armed and grey-haired, while the other two were young, tall and, in all honesty, rather attractive.

"Can I help you?" Elizabeth asked.

"Ah, miss..." the older man said. "We're the maintenance staff here. We're here regarding your complaint about the internet not working. We were about to clock off for the day and couldn't reach you on your phone, so we thought we'd hang around your apartment for a bit just in case you arrived home before we left. Hope we didn't give you a shock by making you think we're robbers or something," he chuckled amiably.

Elizabeth realised she had probably overlooked the missed calls in the stream of hate-filled text messages and threatening voicemails Raul had left her in the last half an hour.

"Why does this need three of you?" asked Elizabeth.

"Well, we're more handymen and such, not really expert technicians when it comes to this sort of thing. We thought we might need a few heads to sort it out..." The two young men flashed Elizabeth broad friendly grins as the older man spoke.

The truth was, the three caretakers had nothing much better to do all day than ogle the women who resided in the complex. Elizabeth was by far the best looking girl they had ever seen check in, and they had all decided to use this opportunity to collectively check her out up close. And additionally, they were also all interested to find out why her boyfriend had abruptly disappeared.

"Ok, that's fine. I hope you know how to fix it as I'm going to ask for a refund on some of my rent otherwise."

"We'll do our best to get out of your way as quick as possible, miss," the older man said, as Elizabeth unlocked the door.

Elizabeth's mind had already encompassed the possibilities of the situation. If Raul had almost gone completely insane at the sight of her double-glazed face, imagine his reaction at the sight of another set of photos -- her in a gangbang with three strange men...

The guys headed straight for the router as Elizabeth headed for the fridge. The apartment was certainly rather messy, the guys noted, with empty pizza boxes and bottles of water heaped on the kitchen counters and table. It was instant wood for the guys as they noted several thongs and pairs of hotpants simply lying discarded on the kitchen and lounge room floors. This was because since Raul had left Elizabeth had often felt uncontrollably horny, and would often pull off her pants at the close of a day and frig herself off there and then.

The guys grinned to each other as they loomed over the small coffee table under which the router was placed. Tony, the older man, spoke some gibberish about wires and routing connections as the guys' eyes collectively roamed around the apartment, lingering on each discarded piece of underwear. One of the younger men got down on his knees and flicked the reset button on the router, giving a thumbs up as the green signal flashed to life.

"Any luck?" Eliza said, cradling a steaming cup of coffee in her hands as she wandered over to the guys.

"Well, it turned out it was quite easy Miss," Tony said. "Just needed to flick a switch to get it going again. Not sure why it cut out in the first place."

"You better show me how to do it then," Elizabeth said, bending down to squint at the area under the table. The guys collectively ogled the expanse of cleavage that was exposed as she did so.

"I can't see anything -- my eyesight isn't too good I'm afraid. I better get closer."

Elizabeth placed her mug of coffee on the table and then crawled under it, her butt raised into the air while doing so. While making her coffee, Elizabeth had strategically shifted the waistbands of her jeans and thong down an inch. So as she examined the router, a good portion of her naked, perfectly sculpted buttocks was exposed to the air. Elizabeth snuck a glance at the full-length mirror she had set up in the lounge area as she mock-examined the router. All three of the guys stood completely totally transfixed, staring at her butt.

"Oh, I can see the switch now," Elizabeth said, bouncing upwards, knowing that no doubt she had successfully accomplished her goal of giving the guys what were no doubt raging erections. "Thanks for your help!" she said.

"Not a problem miss. Is there anything else we can help you with?" Tony asked, fishing around for an opportunity to scope out the rest of Elizabeth's living space. "The air conditioner in your bedroom is a bit loud -- I can hear it hear from here. That's a problem the previous tenant used to have. It just starts sputtering a bit when it's constant hot weather like this. If you like we can go in now and give it a bit of a tune."

"No thanks -- I haven't even really noticed it," Elizabeth said, happily swinging her arms.

"How are you finding the showerhead in your bathroom?" Tony said, continuing to try his luck. "If you like, we can install a nicer one. We had an over-delivery recently so have some spares of the kind we usually install in the more expensive apartments on the top floor."

"It's fine -- I'm not fussy about that sort of thing," Elizabeth said.

"Ok," Tony said disappointedly. "So there's nothing at all else we can do for you while we're here?"

"No, not that I can think of," Elizabeth replied. "Not unless you three guys would like to fuck me?"

The three maintenance staffers stared at Elizabeth with their mouths open. "Pardon, miss?" Tony said.

"I said: would -- the -- three -- of -- you -- like -- to -- fuck -- me?" Elizabeth said, enunciating each word loudly and clearly.

The three staffers continued to stare at her slack-jawed. Elizabeth realised she would have to make things a bit clearer still. She quickly unhooked her blouse from off her shoulder and then undid her bra, letting the guys feast their eyes on her bare breasts.

As the three guys stared at her chest as if an alien life form had materialised before their eyes, Elizabeth continued. "You see, I just broke up with my boyfriend, and I'm looking for a way to get back at him. The only downside for you is that I want a few photos, but I promise to keep your faces out of it. No one will be able to identify you, and you'll get the opportunity to slam all my holes with your hard cocks."

The guys flicked their eyes between themselves reluctantly -- Elizabeth thought that perhaps they were thinking she was a dangerous nut, or maybe they were inhibited about getting naked in front of each other and sharing her around.

Elizabeth grabbed her phone out of her back pocket and flicked to one of the photos of her escapade a short time ago. The guys' stared slack-jawed at a photo of Elizabeth's grinning face dripping with thick lashings of jizz. "This was a facial a couple of strangers gave to me earlier this afternoon," she said. "Would you like to do this to me too?"

~

The three guys sat naked on the furniture in front of Elizabeth's television. Tony had his bony ass perched on a single-seater armchair, while Matt and George -- the two other guys -- sat side by side on the couch. The furniture had originally been an expensive set, and Elizabeth due to its sentimental value had had it shipped all the way from Chicago to her new abode. The sentimental value was mostly the intense fuck sessions she had and Raul had performed on the furniture over the years. The set had already been significantly stained over the years with Raul's cum, as well as the drippings of Elizabeth's own juices. Elizabeth knew the set was now going to experience a fair bit more staining by the end of the day.

Tony was already shivering in anticipation as Elizabeth slid over the carpet to him on her knees. Elizabeth thought a nice tit-fucking for each of the guys would be a good way to commence events, and to work them up to her second creamy treat of the day. Tony's only sexual solace was the mail-order bride he had purchased several years ago and who had now gone plump, so he certainly did not mind (to put it mildly) the sensation of Elizabeth placing his rock-hard tool between her perfect breasts. Elizabeth spat a thick wad of saliva onto the head of Tony's dick in order to ease things along.

And then they were off! Tony was originally a bit embarrassed at getting naked in front of his colleagues, but the transcendent experience of fucking Elizabeth's chest helped to moderate any initial feelings of discomfort. He simply closed his eyes and gave into the experience, arching his back so his dick could get even better penetration, and letting out a low whimper as his wet cock-head dipped in and out of view from the hollow of her breasts. Elizabeth almost absent-mindedly asked Tony for his name as she squeezed his dick between her tit-flesh.

Elizabeth knew that the old guy was not going to last long, so she gave him release after a couple of minutes, letting his dick spring free from the loving embrace of her funbags. Elizabeth rubbed her erect nipples against his hard member, causing Tony to let out another involuntarily moan, before giving the tip of his cock a light kiss goodbye. Elizabeth hoped Tony wasn't going to pop watching her give similar treatment to his colleagues.

Elizabeth slid over to Matt. Now this was a guy who was more in Raul's class! Unlike Tony's average-sized, bony dick, Matt's was well above average in length and girth, with a rather aggressive-looking, purplish mushroom-head. Matt, who was well-muscled and fit and who enjoyed surfing in his spare time, was certainly not unpopular with the ladies, although the stunning Elizabeth was even for him a step up from his usual class.

"What's your name?" Elizabeth asked him. "Matt," Matt grunted, as his fat dick slipped between her tits. "Nice to meet you, Matt," Elizabeth said very genuinely in response to the size of his cock, before spitting on said cock to get it appropriately lubed up. Matt did not moan in so helpless a fashion as Tony throughout the tit-fucking, so Elizabeth knew he would be able to service her clit a bit more adequately. She couldn't wait to have him sink his fat tool into her wet pussy. Matt was actually confident enough to take the lead, rigorously pumping his cock between her breasts.

Unfortunately Matt's dick was so big that the tit-job was actually causing some pain to Elizabeth's chest, and she and Raul had used up the last of their lube prior to his abrupt walk-out. Elizabeth couldn't help but retract his tool from between her breasts at an earlier point than either of them would have liked. By way of apology, Elizabeth opened her mouth and sank the entire length of Matt's cock down her throat. "Fuck!" Matt yelled, drumming his heels against the carpet. Elizabeth took this to mean that this particular treatment was something the rather nice-looking Matt had not experienced much of in the past. 'My deep throat skills really are special,' Elizabeth thought proudly.

Elizabeth slid over to the last guy. He was a wholesome looking boy, around the same age as Matt, but evidently much shyer, as he was blushing sweetly. He reminded her of a country boy she knew in her college years, to whom she had given regular handjobs solely on account of his pleasant demeanour.

"What's your name?" Elizabeth again asked. As George replied, she caught sight of an unusual looking necklace around George's neck. She inched closer, George shuddering as her bare breasts rubbed against his knees. Elizabeth identified that it was a fine gold chain ending in a small plate upon which the name "Clarissa" was calligraphed.

"Who's Clarissa?" Elizabeth asked.

"She's n-n-no one..." George said, evidently afraid that Elizabeth was going to deny him his tit-job upon finding out that he had a lover.

"She's his fiancée," guffawed Matt. "But you don't need to worry, she's no patch on you."

"That's ok, sweetie," Elizabeth said to George, rubbing her hand across his thigh. "It makes my pussy even more wet than it already is to know that you've got a fiancée." Reaching upwards, Elizabeth removed the necklace from George's neck and slipped it over her own head, positioning the nameplate so it was directly between her breasts. She then commenced to give George his tit-fucking, grinding his dick into the name of his fiancée at the same time. Elizabeth laughed as she wondered how George was ever going to wear the necklace in his betrothed's presence again.

Once Elizabeth felt that George's cock had been sufficiently treated to the pleasures of her breasts, she slipped off the necklace and then wrapped it around his tool. As George yelped she gave his cock a long and leisurely sucking while also stuffing the necklace into her mouth, before releasing both and leaving the now sopping-wet pendant to hang from his equally sopping-wet dick.

"Bye Clarissa and George," Elizabeth said, giving his cockhead a kiss.

Elizabeth now stood up and spun around so her back faced the guys. "Every girl at one point learns that men are either tits or ass guys," she said, grinning over her shoulder. "I don't know you too well obviously, so I'll make sure I give you boys the best of both worlds."

With that said, Elizabeth pulled down her jeans, allowing her perfect booty to spring out to a chorus of moans from the guys. It was simply the most perfect ass they had ever seen, and this was a judgement from a group of guys who had grown up by the shore and had no shortage of experience in staring at nubile, thong-clad honeys on the beach. Elizabeth's perfectly proportioned and rounded ass-cheeks simply ate up the tiny stretch of fabric that rested between them, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Returning now to Tony, Elizabeth followed up her tit-job with an ass-job, rubbing her shapely buttocks all over Tony's groin, and then resting the tip of his dick directly upon the bisecting thong-fabric before pumping up and down with her waist, effectively jacking him off with her butt. She repeated the same with the other two guys, careful not to extend the exercise too long, as she knew even the mere sight of her thong-clad butt was enough to make some guys cum in their briefs spontaneously, something she had witnessed upon previous visits to the beach. By the time she was done, her butt-cheeks were pasted with long smears of the boys' pre-cum.

Elizabeth now switched to the next stage of her strategy to extract the boys' loads, sitting on the floor and spinning to face the guys. Slowly, she raised her feet into the air and pulled off her thong, and then spread her legs so all three of the boys' could get a good, unrestricted sight of her pretty pink pussy. Reaching forward briefly, Elizabeth pulled the pendant off George's dick, before then returning to the same leg-spread position. Locking eyes with George in particular, she rubbed the necklace all over her slit, before inserting the "Clarissa" name-plate between her pussy lips, fucking herself with the gift George's fiancée had given to him at their engagement party roughly a year previous.

George was so turned on that he lost his blushing shyness, grabbing Elizabeth by the knees and pulling her towards him. Elizabeth laughed insanely as George, with animalistic energy, sank his man-meat into her wet slut-hole, furiously fucking her as he had never fucked before.

"I want a dick in my ass too. I want a dick in my ass too!" exclaimed Elizabeth between giggles, as he shook with mirth at the wholesome-looking George's utter loss of control.

"Shove over bro, let me get in," said Matt to George. Elizabeth slowly rolled over so that George lay flat on his back on the floor, his member still deep sunk into her pussy, while her ass was raised into the air, pointing invitingly towards Matt. Matt's balls dragged across George's thigh as he found the insertion point to Elizabeth's perfectly rounded tight ass. "Sorry, bro," Matt said, but George was too sunk into the heavenly pleasure of Elizabeth's moist mound to even notice.

Elizabeth placed her hands on George's chest, forcing him to slow down a bit so Matt could plug his tool into her butt-hole. Matt groaned in ecstasy as he bisected the most perfect ass-cheeks he had ever seen with his rock-hard shaft, continuing until he was balls-deep in Elizabeth's tight shit-pipe.

"Photo! Photo!" Elizabeth called urgently to Tony, pointing to her phone on the nearby coffee table as she felt both Matt and George reach near full penetration. Tony, with sweaty hands, picked up the phone and flicked to the camera, taking several snaps of Elizabeth receiving a double penetration fucking with all the panache and poise of the most debauched porn stars on the planet.

"My mouth is free, you know," Elizabeth said to Tony between her gaps of ecstasy, as both Matt and George sawed their dicks back and forth in her body.

In reality, Tony was close to popping just watching the display, and knew even the slightest touch from Elizabeth was going to set his cock spewing.

"I'm just going to get a glass of water...need a drink," Tony said, moving to the kitchen area, increasingly desperate to lose sight of the orgy as his cock shook.

"Bring me an empty ...glass...when you come back," Elizabeth said between gasps.

Tony rummaged through the kitchen cabinets and was only able to find a couple of empty wine glasses. In reality, Elizabeth was not keen on doing the dishes and that basic task of everyday life had been left largely unperformed since Raul had walked. Tony, with shaking hands, poured himself a cool draught of water from the tap, slowly drinking it as he tried to slow down his heart rate.

Elizabeth was having none of it however, and the thought of Tony helplessly creaming himself onto her kitchen tiles was actually amusing. She increased the volume of her groans and moans so they would drift to his ears. "Oh fuck," she said, "I can't tell whether I like getting my pussy or ass fucked more. Your dicks feel so good. And I can't...wait for Tony to fuck me as well...both in my pussy and my butt. And after you do, Tony...I'm going to suck the taste of both my butt and my pussy...off your dick." Tony closed his eyes and tried to shut his ears as he stood over the sink.

Eventually, after a few minutes with his eyes and shut and his fingers plugged in his ears, Tony managed to recover sufficient poise to return to the scene at hand. "It's Tony's turn, guys," Elizabeth said, slapping George to the front of her with her right hand and Matt to the rear of her with left, who both withdrew their members from her holes with audible slopping sounds.

Jumping up onto the couch, Elizabeth raised her ass into the air. "Go for it, Tony!" exclaimed Elizabeth encouragingly, grinning at the old guy over her shoulder. Tony went for the pussy first, dipping his cock into the wet heaven. Elizabeth was so tight and warm -- truly this was a gift from God for an old guy like him. Even his wife when she had arrived fresh from the plane had never had a pussy that felt so sweet as this. Tony wanted to make sure he had enough self-control to experience Elizabeth's ass too, so he didn't spend too long on the pussy-fucking, withdrawing his dick after only twenty seconds or so of pumping.