Elizabeth's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony had never fucked an ass before, and it had been so long since he had fucked any woman since his wife -- who insisted that the light always be turned off -- that he had trouble even locating the entrance to Elizabeth's butt-hole. Tony took a sharp intake of breathe, and then almost immediately released it as he plunged his somewhat withered cock into Elizabeth's winking young sphincter. Lucky for Tony, Matt's girth had flexed open the passageway somewhat, so the pressure on his foreskin was less painful than it would have been otherwise. Being engorged in Elizabeth's shithole was quite an experience though -- even more so when she started to slap her ass into his groin in time with his pumping, her perfectly toned milky-white buttocks lapping at his thighs. Tony knew it was dangerous to continue though, so after another thirty seconds of pumping he withdrew his cock from its first-ever anal journey, thanking God for the experience all the while.

Elizabeth dropped to her knees upon the carpet again, and gave each one of the guys' cocks a long and loving deep throat sucking. "You know," Elizabeth told the guys between giggles, after doing the full rotation, "I can't tell what tastes better -- your dicks themselves, or their coating from my ass and pussy."

She let the guys moan at that piece of dirty-talk and then grabbed from the table the empty wine glass Tony had brought over. "And now to round things off I've thought of a better experience than you giving me that facial. What I want to happen now is for each of you to fuck whatever part of me you want -- my mouth, my pussy, my butt, my feet, my hair, my armpit - I don't really care what you choose. And once you're ready to cum, I want you to shoot your loads straight into this wine glass. Because I'm going to drink your sperm from this glass, right in front of all you, and right in front of a fucking camera so you can watch me do it over and over again for the rest of your lives."

That piece of dialogue was enough for Tony -- no extra fucking of any eligible body part was required. "Oh my god! You fucking unbelievable fucking whore!" Tony yelled, or at least that's what he yelled in his internal monologue, because the part of his brain that translated thoughts into sensible dialogue completely shut off as his dick exploded into the biggest orgasm of his life. Huge streams of thick white jizz shot wildly from his cockhead as Elizabeth desperately tried to raise the glass in time to catch the entire load. By the time Tony's swollen balls had discharged their payload, the glass was already looking worryingly full with creamy sauce. Elizabeth only hoped there was enough room for George and Matt to juice themselves without the glass overflowing. Elizabeth ran her tongue over Tony's cock-head after his orgasm was over, even retracting his foreskin to make sure she had completely milked him dry of his sticky seed. Elizabeth sent the portion in her mouth down her throat directly, enjoying the taste of the old guy's salty jizz. Tony then slumped onto the couch, utterly drained.

It was now Matt and George's turn for milking. Matt, much to Elizabeth's pleasure, gave a furious pounding to her pussy with his huge tool. And soon his big purple cock-head was adding its white paste donation to Tony's. Elizabeth lovingly watched the cream slide down the sides of the glass as it was spurted out.

George, who had not yet had the opportunity to fuck Elizabeth's butthole, did so with relish. Elizabeth somehow managed to find the "Clarissa" pendant and slip it around her neck as George fucked her doggy style. Once he had dumped his jizz into the glass as well, Elizabeth's drink was ready.

The three guys stood transfixed as Elizabeth held up the glass to the light, so it could be captured by their sight and also by the phone held in Matt's hands (as the least exhausted of the guys, he had been nominated by Elizabeth as the cameraman). To a chorus of moans from the boys, Elizabeth raised the glass of their co-mingled spunk to her parted lips, slowly drawing the milky liquid onto her tongue as she smiled at the camera. Once the glass was empty, Elizabeth opened her mouth wide, giving both the guys and the camera an unrestricted vision of the huge mouthful of sticky sperm pooling across her gums, teeth, tongue and the back of her throat. Giggling, Elizabeth gargled the jizz . The guys' cock sauce bubbled and popped sickly at the back of her throat. After about twenty seconds of teasing, Elizabeth performed an open-mouth swallow, sending the guys' millions of prospective children on a merry journey through her digestive system, to be ended with dissipation by the acid in her stomach.

"Delicious!" exclaimed Elizabeth, licking the insides of the glass to ensure not a single splotch of man-juice was left unconsumed.

~

It had certainly been exhausting but satisfying day, Elizabeth thought as she perused the public social media accounts she had just created. Raul had turned from abusive to worryingly silent when she had sent over her cum-swallowing video, as well as the explicit double penetration pictures -- but luckily Matt was currently hunched over the apartment's security system, on the lookout for Raul's potential arrival. Elizabeth had managed to co-opt the maintenance staff into becoming her own personal security force once she had promised them generous fuck sessions and blowjobs going forward. They were even for the moment willing to provide 24-hour protection, working in shifts. She pondered that George might have to split up with Clarissa in order to do so, but after she had swallowed his fat load and promised to continue to swallow an indefinite number more while she was living in the apartment complex why would he really care?

And the guys would now have bragging rights that they were fucking a world-famous porn star. Because the pictures of Elizabeth's dripping wet facial earlier in the afternoon and her double penetration shafting along with her cum-swallowing video were now being uploaded to all major free porn websites. And the tagline on her public social media accounts, to which she had just uploaded numerous pictures of herself and Raul as a couple, read: "Elizabeth the Slut - Porn Star, and Partner to Beachwear Model Raul Garcia."