All Comments on 'Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 02'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
janice kjanice kalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story and sure hope there are more chapters or two..lol Although I can somewhat predict that Elizabeth will soon get pregnant by Joseph, I'd still like to read more about what happens in the future when she has the need to tell Michael about her relationship with Joseph.. It would also be nice to read about Joseph taking her back home and how she will feel about him sharing her with his brothers... Again, this story seems so incomplete and has so much more potential to add more to it. I love reading Interracial erotica, mainly because I myself have been very seriously involved with a black man for the past 18 years and I'm very happy with the path I have chosen.

Thanks again for the very exciting story and hope to see more...Even my black bf enjoyed it also

Janice

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 11 years ago
Being black...

As a submissive black cuckold I don't tend to lean towards this interaciual genre, but in this case the plot overcame the racial stereotypes. Loved it. More to come?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot Plot

Interesting story in terms of the details, the seduction of Elizabeth, and the many possibilities for the next several chapters. While not a perfect story, your touch with character development and flow is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the Story

Especially enjoy the aspect of the physiological changes of the the wife due to exposure to the black mans sperm and and how it starts to change her psychology as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is getting exciting

Story heating up. Please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it@!!

Love your story, I would love to be Elizabeth's husband, this is getting sooo hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
White Wife’s Biological Imperative!

My wife and I enjoyed these first two chapters. Your writing is excellent, the setting is romantic and international, plus, the characters are educated and cosmopolitan. Also, it deals with our favorite theme: white wives being black bred.

My white, blond, blue-eyed wife got the opportunity to go black shortly after we were married, right out of college ten years ago. She spread her legs for her first black lover, and has never regretted it since. From her perspective, your story had several insights that are rarely discussed with such clarity.

First, is the fact that once a white woman goes black, her body does actually begin producing sex pheromones that attract black men. Black men had never flirted with my wife, until after she had been blacked. Then, after fucking her first black lover; she was then hit on by black men everywhere we went. You captured this beautifully in your story and we will quote:

“This was of course an involuntary reaction as her female biology took control, welcoming his powerful sperm. Most of it would be absorbed by her body, becoming part of her; redefining the way her own pheromones would signal other men of her preferences and desires; and reshaping the scent she would begin to give off, especially to other black men.”

“In the weeks and months to come, she would begin to notice that she was catching long glances or intense stares from black men without knowing why, and that she would in turn smile at them without even thinking about it. Just passing a black man in the street seemed to be enough to trigger the inexplicable reaction, as though some secret code, some hidden conversation was occurring without her having said a word. All she would know was that something was different and that she would get a little tingle when black men looked at her. For the moment though, she was content with just one black man.”

This biological change in a woman’s sex pheromones explains why so many white women don’t stop with having just one black lover. Many, like my wife, become much more promiscuous with blacks than they ever were with white men.

Secondly, your story captured the mating instincts that white women feel when taking black cock. Again, you expressed it perfectly with, “Despite whatever her mental reservations were, her body was operating on its own agenda, which right at the moment was to open her womb to invite fertilization. He pushed deep into her womb one last time and she felt the sudden hot flood of his cum inside her pussy. It felt perfect, she decided, as though this was the way it was meant to be. She would never again ask him to pull before cumming inside her, and he would never offer.”

My wife has often described the feeling of utter contentment and peace, which she experiences right after she had been black bred. We have three lovely black children, each of which were sired by different black lovers of hers. She is now pregnant with black twins and can’t wait to have them both nursing on her lily-white tits.

Thirdly, it is very easy for our white wives to train us cuckold husbands. Again, it is based on biology and you described this perfectly, “As the combined juices of her lover and her own cum flooded into his mouth and down his throat, he became hard again…”

After my wife began fucking her first black lover, she would return home, start wanking me, and whisper all the naughty details to me as she edged me. Then, she would quickly turn around and reverse-cowgirl-face-sit me, with my arms pinned down to my sides by her legs. The first few times, I tried to fight it; but, then it became intoxicating and insanely pleasurable for me. I gave up all my sexual privileges to her hot young body and began to support her her sexuality with black men.

Fourthly and finally, husband Michael licked wife Elizabeth to an orgasm and was not allowed to penetrate her with his little dick. He jacked off on the wooden floor, which was highly symbolic. My wife has always welcomed her black lover’s baby batter in her married womb. However, my sperms must be spilled on the floor where she stomps them to death with her high heeled shoes!

Great story; we can’t wait to read the next chapters!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
When you just let things happen

Just like Elizabeth learned that some times you just have to let things happen and let go totaly and let a Lover have his way. Even the suggestion of family or cousins or other Men being told they could have you. I know things like this can definitly happen and have to me. Alot wasnt planned but just couldnt stop the moment from happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous