Elizabeth's Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Business Communication.
2.3k words
3.69
6.3k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers

Elizabeth's Vacation

(All rights reserved. All characters and events are fictional, the participants were all consenting adults, staunch churchgoers and members of the Rotaries. All safety precautions were observed at all times, social distancing was applied etc.)

This is a continuation on the previous series, Elizabeth Defrosted. It traces the vacation period between the end of Elizabeth's first year at College, when she became a disciple or chela to Sunitra, a tantra adept, and learnt about her own body and various sexual techniques.

Elizabeth spends the vacations as caretaker yoga teacher while Sunitra is away in the mountains, but is instructed to keep in touch with her two male instructors, Dr Bill Ogden, and John Willis, a retired engineer, both of them also tantra adepts, to learn more about male sexuality.

02 Business Communications

The plush boardroom intimidated, enfolding them in a rigid framework within which Elizabeth felt powerless. The main actors seemed to have all the control, all the means of imposing their will.

She had dressed in a serious, severe business outfit, a slim grey skirt, a white blouse with just a touch if ruffle down the front, topped by a green jacket. On her feet were sensible shoes, and she carried an attache case, borrowed from John, with notebooks, writing equipment, and a small but sensitive recorder.

On the drive over to the Sharpe, Brown and partners corporation's headquarters John had explained that he was acting as engineering consultant to this corporation in a multi-million dollar contract. The prospective partners were a rather unknown entity with glowing references but little in the way of a track record. The chairman, Dan Brown, was inclined to take the risk of engaging with Smythe and Hammer, but had to convince his board.

Elizabeth, ostensibly secretary to John, pretended to take notes although she understood very little of the technical terms. From time to time she glanced down to make sure the recorder was catching every word, something probably not necessary, but nevertheless a good practise, according to John. Tom Smythe was in the middle of an explanation why their technology should be used, when Elizabeth caught a small tic on his face whenever he referred to the proprietary quality control system they would use. She pushed a note to John, with the name of the system and a question mark. He glanced at her and scribbled: "Supposed to be magic, but top secret. Will check."

Later in the presentation she caught the facial tic again as the accountant referred to Smythe and Hammer's financial reserves and ability to back their guarantees.

During a break for tea and refreshments she kept to the background, not wanting her lack of experience with engineering matters to be exposed. For a moment she chatted to the Chairman's secretary, then with one of the other secretaries. The girl looked up and blanched, then tried to hide behind Elizabeth. Mr Smythe appeared, smiling suavely, a cup of tea in his left hand. He made complimentary remarks on Elizabeth's dress, appearance and work, which he would have had no knowledge about. She glanced over to where John was talking to Mr Brown, then asked Smythe about his company. He was quick to outline their meteoric rise, and she managed to get a word in: "Mr Willis seemed impressed with your quality control system."

He grinned widely, half-turned to her side to look over to John. "He should be, it is central to our whole system." Again the facial tic. The next moment he pinched her bottom hard, looking directly in her eyes. "It can be worth your while to talk to us. Here's my card."

He slid the card into her cleavage, gave his wide smile again, and walked off to talk to Sharpe, Brown's accountant.

As they left the building John turned to Elizabeth and asked: "Interesting? Or dreadfully boring?"

She shook her head. "Interesting, watching people. Mr Brown's secretary, Pamela, came to check me out, dropped a hint that any attempt to get friendly with her bosses would be severely dealt with."

John opened the door for her. "And would you be tempted? There's some serious money on the hoof there."

She laughed and shook her head. "They all look boring. The accountant, now, maybe, I did not even get his name. He had a glint in his eye."

John laughed as they drove out of the parking area. "You might be wasting your time there. He is a nice guy and he certainly has something extra in his life. I helped him and his wife through a difficult patch a year or so ago. But I can give you his name and number if you are interested, who knows."

She shook her head again. "Thanks, but rather not. And I got the card and private number of that dreadful Smythe. He stuck it into my blouse, imagine."

John's voice was neutral. "Indeed. So you found him dreadful. I take it you would not do business with him?"

She flashed her eyes at him. "Never. He is insincere, and he enjoys hurting people. He pinched me, I'm sure I will have a bruise. And he is lying about his quality control system, and about their financial reserves. He suggested I call him and talk to him privately about... I think about your business, and I am sure he has contact with another of the secretaries, Tina. She was scared of him."

John pursed his lips. "And just there you get more out of the meeting than all of us. Hang on, I have to talk to Dan."

She listened incredulously as he told Brown in a few sentences to put the whole contract on hold, to do a thorough diligence check on the Smythe and Hammer finances, and to have someone check out the quality control system. He hesitated a moment, then asked: "I also suggest you ask Pamela to have a girly talk with Tina. I believe she will have an insight into Smythe's way of operation."

As he broke the connection Elizabeth asked: "You take a decision based on what I say? On my... intuition?"

John smiled. "You are a very good observer, Elizabeth, which is why I asked you along. And your intuition is a valuable resource. Never underestimate it. Which is why I did not have Dan call off the contract, but rather put it on hold and check the facts. Now, as for the bruise, we need some medication. In lieu of a fee, can I propose some serious pampering? Perhaps some decadent pampering?"

***

She created a stir in the discreet upmarket restaurant. An emerald green frock barely showed pale ankles below, but was soft enough to tempt with the shape of her hips, the elasticity of her movements. The strapless top hugged and emphasised her breasts and shoulders and her upswept hair showed off the elegance of her neck.

John stood as the Maitre showed her to the table. "You are stunning, my dear. Positively glowing. I take it you had an enjoyable day?"

She sat and looked at him with gleaming eyes, then at the waiter who fawned over her. "A glass of white wine, please. Yes, chablis will be fine. John, you just can't imagine what it was like. First the driver fetching me to go and choose this dress. I have never owned an article of clothing that cost even half what this must have cost."

He smiled. "Just remember you saved my client from making a mistake that could have cost them up to a million dollars. So your reward is cheap at the price. And then?"

"Well, as you know, then he took me to the spa where you had arranged a special treat. and what a treat!"

The waiter interrupted for their orders, and vanished. Elizabeth looked around, catching a few approving glances. "John, that guy there winked at me. He could be my grandfather!"

"So could I be, my dear. So could I be. Experience will trump youthful ardour, so I believe. But you are free to decide otherwise. And I do more than wink, don't I?"

She giggled and continued her tale. "Well, I did not know what to expect, so I was met by this very elegant asian lady, she seemed so pleased to see me, as if I was her special treat for the day."

He nodded and she went on. "She explained to me that there will be two people to massage me and treat me to the very best they have, but that I was not to touch them, not to engage with them. I thought that was a bit weird, but I think I understand now. So she got me to undress and put on a robe, then took me through to a bath, a small pool really, filled with warm, scented water. And then two people joined me. I was naked, they had black costumes on. He was just a bit taller than me, but such muscles! I died to touch him. The girl was this tiny little thing, almost no boobs, but she had these hands that could crush steel. Anyway, they got in the pool with me. I was a bit embarrassed but the lady told me not to worry.

"Then they started soaping me with some fragrant soap, going all over my body, starting with my toes, then my feet, and so on. By the time they reached by pussy I came for the first time. And the girl knew just what was happening, and held her finger on my clitoris as I came. She held me for a while, then they helped me out, dried me off, and put me on a massage bed. And they literally took me apart, as the lady had explained. A deep tissue massage unlit I felt every muscle I had was pulp."

Their starters came and she recounted over a steaming crab soup how she lost track of time, reality and existence as they probed every joint, traced every nerve. "Even my breasts, my ribs, my legs. Then they covered me for a few minutes with a warm blanket, and started again, but this time just stroking, almost not touching, reviving the nerves and skin."

John nodded. "I think the term is effleurage. Was it effective?"

She emptied her bowl, thanked the fawning waiter, and nodded. "It had me tingling all over. I could feel their movements even if they did not really touch, and four hands moving in rhythm had a magic effect. It drove everything out of my mind, in was in a sort of trance. And then I turned over and they did that on my front. When the... I think it was the girl. Touched my nipples I just came, with no warning. And they just kept on, caressing, until I was about to burst."

Their main course came, they chose wine, and John asked: "So the light touch had you in a state, did it? Some people prefer that, I'm told."

She shook her head, and around a mouthful of food, explained: "It worked all together. The deep massage set me up, the light touch was great, but eventually it was excruciating. I was in this daze, but I felt it build up in me, until I had release. They must have sensed that, because then one took my breasts in his or her hands, the other stimulated my pussy and clitoris, and I just blew up. I don't know how many times I came. It was fantastic."

He smiled at her. "I can see you enjoyed it. Was that the end?"

She shook her head again, pushed back her plate. "I cannot eat more. This is delicious, but I really... No, they covered me up, made me comfortable, then they stripped off and made love, just there in front of me. It was so beautiful, like a dance. I think I came with her, just looking on."

He took her hand and kissed it. "A beautiful memory, Elizabeth. Did you have a little orgasm just now, telling me about it?"

She grinned. "Just a little one. I guess my dress will have a damp spot on it."

"Don't worry, I will walk behind you, and everyone will be looking at your radiant face. Was there..."

She had noticed the chef circulating, and with a look at him, raised her hand. The chef came over and asked if everything was in order. Elizabeth nodded, again looked at John as if to ask permission, then said: "I just wanted to tell you the main course was great, but the crab soup was really divine. I imagine they would serve that in heaven."

The chef blushed, kissed her fingertips, and bowed his way away, grinning from ear to ear. A few moments later two tiny glasses with a desert liqueur arrived, compliments of the management.

John stood to help her up, followed her out, watched how she greeted the staff, allowed the Maitre to kiss her hand, and said to her, on the way to his car: "You are one classy lady, you know? I would have said you grew up in this environment. Now, young lady, what are your plans?"

She smiled sweetly and said: "Why, it is way past my bedtime! I have a class tomorrow afternoon, and I think I did mention that I am planning to go... well, not home, to my mother's for a few days straight afterwards. So, in order to prepare for that I think I need to accumulate some capital. On the other hand I am so full, so sated that I just want to go to bed and be cuddled. Can you do that? Can I just sleep with you? And, who knows, maybe something will come up in the morning."


MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers