Elizabeth's Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Riding Lessons.
1.9k words
3.81
10.4k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers

03 Riding Lessons

(All rights reserved. All characters and events are fictional, the participants were all consenting adults, staunch churchgoers and members of the Rotaries. All safety precautions were observed at all times, social distancing was applied etc.)

This is a continuation on the previous series, Elizabeth Defrosted. It traces the vacation period after the end of Elizabeth's first year at College, when she became a disciple or chela to Sunitra, a tantra adept, and learnt about her own body and various sexual techniques.

Elizabeth spends the vacations as caretaker yoga teacher while Sunitra is away in the mountains, but is instructed to keep in touch with her two male instructors, Dr Bill Ogden, and John Willis, a retired engineer, both of them also tantra adepts, to learn more about male sexuality.

The invitation to the riding school was a welcome escape from her mother's cloying attention. After fussing about her old jodhpurs being too tight and revealing her mother asked Jessica to lend hers, as well as her hard hat, spurred boots and riding crop, since she had stopped riding.

"At least you will be safe, Rick will be there to make sure nothing happens that wouldn't be seemly."

Elizabeth grimaced at her mother's almost fawning comment. Rick, the parson's son, was a creep, a con artist, and the girls avoided him.

He knew how to cut a figure among the riders, showing off his riding abilities. Elizabeth had not ridden in years, and that had been little more than an introduction to riding, so she had been allocated Hairy Henry, a docile gelding. She noticed that Rick was trying to cut her out of the group. She was concentrating instead on the feeling of control, of imposing her will on the powerful animal

Then the lead instructor, Trevor, announced that he was going to take the beginners to the arena and that the others would be free to explore. That was the moment when Rick appeared next to her, grabbed the bridle and sneered at her: "You are coming with me. Giddyup!"

He kicked his mare into a fast trot and Elizabeth had her hands full just trying to stay on top of Hairy Henry. She tried reasoning with Rick but he was deaf to her calls. When she had recovered, she saw that there was nobody in sight. Only when they were in a secluded glade did he stop and turn to her.

"Now for some fun, Liz. Get off and come get some loving. "

She looked at him still holding her horse's bridle and asked: "Are you sure you want to do this, Rick? What will your father say? Is this where you brought the other girls?"

He sneered again. "Dad won't do anything. He won't believe you anyway. And the other little sluts, well, they're all just whores. "

She started getting off. "Really? June too? And Sarah?"

He grinned. "And Esther and Jenny. You want the list? Come here, you bitch, you are going to enjoy this. "

She watched the penis he was producing and he gloated. "Big, isn't he? I'm gonna stick him into your cunt, baby. Get those clothes off right now."

He should have noticed the warning signs. Her head was slightly lowered, her body still and poised. The riding crop in her hand twitched slightly. He shouted at her: "Come on, bitch! Get your ass over here.

"Ricky, if you are sure you want this, then you are going to do this the right way. Unsaddle the horses, spread the saddle blankets in the shade while I get out of these jodhpurs. We wouldn't want Jessica's clothes messed up, do we?"

He started complying, but said: "Jessica? That whore, I just pulled them down, pushed her against that tree and had her from behind. She cried snot and tears, I tell you. And yours is coming."

She raised the crop as he made to approach her, and he turned to remove the saddles and tether the horses. She was stepping out of her panties as he threw the blankets down and said: "Enough, on your back and spread your legs."

She smiled, putting the boots on again. "You want thorns and stubble into your knees, Ricky? Not that you care about me getting them in my ass, I know. We are going to do this properly, so spread those blankets."

He gloated at the sight of her pale body, still clad in the blouse, her long legs bare. He was practically drooling as she sank down on the blankets, opening her legs to him. "But do take off those jeans, Ricky, you will perform much better without them."

He swore, danced on one food as he struggled out of the clothes, and she had to giggle at the sight of his penis flapping in the air.

Then he was on her, pushing her back. She felt him fumble, push, push again, then he was inside her. He thrust frantically, penetrating her, and despite herself she felt some pleasure, but all too soon she felt him stiffen, jerk and ejaculate.

He was beginning to withdraw when she closed her legs behind him. "Not so fast, Ricky, not so fast. Now it is my turn, so let's get a gallop, shall we?" And he felt the spurs on the boots prick his withdrawing backside.

His eyes went wild, but he was soon hard again, and she dispelled any thought of laziness with a flick of the riding crop on his bare backside. Now, with him firmly under control she could let herself build to an orgasm, clenching his penis in her warm vagina. He withdrew, fumbled for his trousers, and Elizabeth rose. "Here they are, Rick, and now, just before you get any ideas, I will hold the horses while you saddle them."

Rick swore all the time he worked, hardly looking at her standing there half naked, then jumped on his mare, swore at her and galloped away. Elizabeth sighed, threw the reins over a branch and took her time to get dressed. She was half way back to the stables, trusting Hairy Henry's homing instincts, whenTrevor came looking for her.

"We were wondering what had happened. Rick came galloping in without you, in a temper as I had rarely seen him. He would not tell anyone what had happened to you, and went storming away. Are you all right?"

She looked at him. "Trevor, I think you have a fair idea what had happened. Has he done this before? Gone off with a girl? And come back without her?"

She read the answer on his face, and reached over to touch his arm. "I can understand that you may not be free to do what you want, this is a small and narrow community. But this is not going to end here, so you can decide what the right thing would be for you, Trevor."

***

Sunitra's laughter tinkled through the apartment, and Bill, pouring drinks in the kitchen, smiled with them. John asked: "And was that the end of it? Somehow I think not."

Elizabeth shook her head. "I was willing to let things lie, but a man scorned... There ought to be a proverb about that. So we went to church on Sunday, and the next moment I get called out up front for an all-out public censure, and the leading elder accuses me of having seduced Rick, of being the whore from Babylon. So I asked if I get a change to say something before they burn me at the stake. Old Judge Williams allowed that even a scarlet woman had a right to say something, so I told them how Rick practically abducted me, was going to rape me, and how he was not even interested in my enjoyment and wellbeing. I told them Trevor would testify, in court if necessary, that I had left the group unwilling, and that I was not the first to be treated like this by Rick.

"I told them if I was a whore, Rick was a whoremonger and should be censured likewise, that there are a number of girls in the congregation who would testify against him, some even for rape and that the Deputy sheriff who is a member of the congregation should open a dossier and investigate.

"My mother was mortified, but Jessica stood up and confirmed what I had said, and also that Rick had been taking money from some of the other boys and had blackmailed a few of the girls to have sex with them. At which the pastor tried to stop proceedings, but it had gone too far, and Judge Williams called for a synodal investigation. I don't think it will go anywhere, but Rick's game there is ruined, and his father would probably have to move on."

John shook his head. "Thank heavens I did not allow you boots and spurs. A riding crop was bad enough! What a story. Will your parents allow you back?"

She laughed. "I'm not so sure. In fact I fear I would be ridden out of town on a rail if I should ever dare to go back. But I did get a message from Jessica thanking me. But Sunitra, how did your vacation go?"

She laughed gaily. "Nothing to match yours, my chela. I am proud of you for standing up to a bully. No, mine was delightfully boring. We walked in the mountains, swam naked in the pools, made love, rinsed and repeated. Thelma is a delight, Jimmy less so, but he tried. I think two women were too much for him, though, he wilted towards the end. Still, I think he learnt some interesting things. And you, Bill?"

He laughed and shook his head. "I was here, seeing patients with halitosis, lancing ulcers on old ladies' backsides, and similar wild enjoyments. I did have one little diversion, though. One of my patients had ordered medicines, and there was nobody to deliver it. I offered to do so, but got the address wrong. This woman answered the door, and was obviously waiting for someone, so she grabbed me, and before I knew what was going on she had her gown off and was digging in my pants. Fortunately the expected partner never showed up."

Elizabeth asked, giggling: "And the patient?"

Bill shook his head. "A little miffed at the time it took for the delivery, but thankful all the same."

Sunitra sipped her wine. "Now, my chela, if our friends will allow, what have you decided about your studies? Have you given my recommendations some thought?"

She nodded, comfortably curled up between the two men. "I will go on with psychology, John also recommended that, and with Economics. John wants me to specialise in strategic management next year, and there is an optional preparatory phase in basic management this year."

"Why, John?"

"Well, she seemed to have a good grasp of the dynamics in a big corporation, when I took her along to the meeting. I think she will fit in and will do well at management. I have the impression that she thinks globally, and grasps strategic concepts, which is all too rare."

Sunitra looked at Bill. "Any thoughts?"

"I would agree with the psychology. There is an aspect about her relationships that make me think she would benefit from a course with Master Tsang."

Elizabeth saw the nods and asked: "What is this? Who is he?"

Sunitra answered. "He is an old asian guy who lives on a smallholding nearby, just off the bus route. He is a master in one of the lesser known martial arts, the art of winning by avoiding combat. What you did with Rick was to meet force with force, and that was probably the best solution at that time. Master Tsang will teach you the alternatives."


MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers