ElizaBitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do that Sam. How much do you need per month?"

"Jeff, I can live comfortably with $10,000 per month."

"I can do that Sam, let me draw up the paperwork and you can clean up your office and submit your resignation."

"Thanks Jeff, you are a great friend to help me out."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Craig was ecstatic when I told him I needed a lifetime contract to pay Sam $10,000 a month. He almost shouted "Sam would have to live almost 50 years for him to receive the full value of that stock. Besides, Sam is a sick man, he will not live 10 years"

"That is true Craig, but he will be happy for all ten years the way this is crafted."

"You my friend have complete control of Miller Manufacturing. Congratulations!" exclaimed Craig.

"Thanks Craig, I appreciate your legal expertise in putting these agreements together. Eliza-bitch no longer has control of me and the boys. It's time to start putting the screws to her."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My first house in town was not good enough for Elizabeth. After I had spent so much time fixing it up, I just did not want to sell it. I had kept it as a rental but my last rental tenants left 5 months ago and I had not found new ones. That was fortunate for me and the boys. It was the first of September and Elizabeth was in New York at the US Open Tennis Tournament, watching play and fucking somebody or somebodies. I could move what little personal items I was allowed to have in the mansion to our old home without problems. The boys and I were all settled in by evening. They have quit asking about Mommy because she was rarely around and when she was, she scared them. I tried to call her several times, times that I knew would be inconvenient if she were with a new lover. I either got her voice mail or a very brief brush off. No return calls.

When all of our personal items were out of the mansion, I left a note to Elizabeth that I will not be providing her with the September 'rent check' as I had moved out of the house.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

First thing the next morning at the office was to have Sally send a 14 day notice to all stockholders of a meeting. Topics of discussion were stockholder changes, leadership changes and approval of third quarter dividends. She asked "There is a lot going on around here that I don't know about. Can you fill me in please, in case someone asks?"

"Great news Sally, I have now acquired all of John and Sam's Miller Manufacturing stock and have 70% of the voting rights. Elizabeth has only 30% which makes her irrelevant in our lives."

Sally was thrilled and said "I have hated that bitch since she was in high school."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Elizabeth returned from New York and saw my note about leaving her house she went into a complete rage. She called me and shouted "You have to pay that rent to me because I need it to meet my payments. If you don't get me that money, I will have my dividends increased to make up the difference. I will make sure that difference comes about by a reduction in your pay check. You are making a big mistake fucking around with the owner of the company."

It was evident that she had not had contact with her brothers about their transfer of their stock. I also knew that she would not have bothered to read the notice of stockholders meeting for later in the week.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At the stockholder's meeting there was only me with 60% of the stock, my father who was proxy holder for the employees 10% stock position, Craig, the new corporate attorney and cousin Sally who had been board secretary for years. Elizabeth's 30% stock ownership was not represented.

First order of business was to approve the transfer of stock from John and Sam Miller to me. Second was to promote me to President and Chairman of the Board. Third was to not distribute any dividends to any of the stockholders as a result of lowered earnings and increased purchases of modern equipment. All motions passed unanimously. Meeting was adjourned.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My father had just left my new office when Elizabeth with her attorney trailing stormed into my office shouting "Get out of my Father's chair you son of a bitch. You are fired get out of here."

It appears that her horny attorney had heard rumors of ownership changes at Miller Manufacturing and called Elizabeth to confirm. It was at that time she opened the Notice Of Stockholder's Meeting and saw the agenda. Too bad that the meeting was already adjourned.

She snarled "Where are my brothers, you don't have proxy for them"

I countered with "I don't need their proxies. I have purchased their shares and the voting rights passed to me." This confrontation was expected and I handed her copies of the stock transfers, notarized and approved unanimously by a majority of the stockholders present at the meeting.

Her lawyer grabbed the papers, waived and snorted "This is an outrage. I'll tear you apart in court." He was posturing for his client/slut and we both knew it.

My efficient corporate secretary already had the minutes of the meeting prepared and I took great delight in presenting them to Elizabeth. I said "See where the stock transfer was approved, I am now President and Chairman of the Board. In fact, please look at the wall behind you. There are three portraits of the Chairman of the Board of Miller Manufacturing; your grandfather, your father and now me."

The severity of it all suddenly hit her. She could not make the mansion payment, the Mercedes payment, the country club dues and her groceries. I knew she never saved or invested any of her dividends. Her stock was her savings and no one would buy a 30% share now with no dividends.

"Jeff, I'll have your favorite steak dinner sent over to my house from the country club. Would you please join me so we can work out some of these details? I presume you will be not be wanting a divorce, which I don't think is necessary. We have our children to consider also."

I said "That would be a good idea, shall we say 6:30?" She must really be desperate now, to bring the boys into this. After all the shit she piled on me since our marriage, the guys she fucked and didn't care if I knew it. I am looking forward to this conversation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her doorbell rang at 6:29 and the door was opened by a beautified Elizabeth. Makeup and hair were done perfectly. Her silk dress hugged her hips and put her breasts on full display. "Jeffry, Jeffry, Jeffrey. You did not need to ring the doorbell; this is your home."

My reply was "I was worried that I might interrupt something or someone"

"Oh no interruption at all Jeff. Care for a glass of wine?"

"Yes, please." I said with all pleasantry.

She started talking business with "I must say you did not exceed my expectations for you at Miller Manufacturing, but you sped up the process by 20 years. How did you get those two worthless brothers of mine to sell their stock to you? That was a stroke of genius. Now we control the entire company, just you and I. I have some champagne chilling for an after-dinner toast for this brilliant achievement."

"Elizabeth, it took me many hours of hard work and being in the right place at the right time to make it happen. I had lots of open time to work with you being gone a lot. Just to be clear Elizabeth, the reason the boys and I moved out was I am filing for divorce later this week. This will not be a jointly owned company. I control the majority stock and what I say goes. You can keep the stock and be on the board, I don't care, but we will not be distributing dividends for at least a year."

"You can't do that Jeff, that is my only source of revenue. How will I be able to live? How can you do this to your loving wife?"

My reply was "You are truly a loving wife, although it's not been me you have been loving"

"Jeff, I play around with some guys but I have been faithful to you. Ask anyone in town."

"Elizabeth, For the past year I have retained a private investigator to follow you to all your tennis tournaments. You have a very active following. His folder on you contains a huge pile of pictures and videos that prove your last statement is a lie."

The color drained from her face. Where was she going to attack now?

"If you are divorcing me Jeff, you will have to pay alimony and child support. It will be cheaper to stay married to me."

It was with pleasure I said "If you remember, we divided up our assets in the post-nup. Your attorney structured it so I would not get any claim to your assets upon divorce. You were protecting yourself from me. What protected you, now protects me, so no alimony. You have a book value of six million dollars of Miller Manufacturing so the judge will not order alimony."

She beamed and said "Great, just pay me the six million and I will be on my way."

With a big smile I said; "Sorry Babe, I don't need your stock to control the company. My 70% already outvotes your 30% ownership. I don't need to buy anymore stock as I already have complete control. It's almost as if your stock has now become worthless. We don't have to pay dividends either. I can guarantee you that as long as you own stock, this company will never pay a dividend. I will just vote myself a large bonus if I need money. The employees will see big bonuses before you realize a dividend. I will make this building a showplace of modern manufacturing with the profits. All done by not paying any dividends to any stockholders. Now then, just to be rid of you I will pay you one hundred thousand for all your stock. That's about what a minority share of this company is worth."

I continued; "You will not receive any child support as the boys live with me. They are afraid of you. I have kept a calendar of the nights you have spent in this house. How can you be the support for the boys when you are out of town over half the year? Plus, the PI will provide photo and video evidence of your infidelity. I also have some records of the DNA from sperm left in your pussy after coming home from your trysts. One time there was DNA from three different men that you brought back to our house. You are a STD hazard to the household. The PI has names and can subpoena men to tell the judge you are a slut. No way you will have custody of those boys. I doubt you will want the stacks of dirty laundry paraded into the court room so the whole city can see what a slut you are. A big pile of shit smearing the good name of Miller."

"Why are you doing this to me Jeff? I love you; I have for years. Why?"

"Why?" I responded. "You fucked dozens of men after we were married. You left town for weeks without calling or contacting me. You were only concerned about yourself; the boys and I were nothing to you. Now you are nothing to us. Good Bye Elizabeth!"

I turned and walked out the door, a free man, a happy man, a happy father.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Elizabeth could not make the next payment on the house or the Mercedes. She put the house on the market but a house that expensive will take months unless the price is drastically lowered. Plus, she had very little equity in that house. The people that served her majesty while she lived there said she took her clothes and left town. The house is under foreclosure and the Mercedes is being repossessed. I however, control a very profitable company with 20 million dollars in capital and will never have contact with her again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Private Investigator had established numerous contacts on the tennis tour while following Elizabeth. Rumor has it that she is in Las Vegas and playing "Strip Tennis". She and other women will play in the nude, sometimes against paying customers. With her body and looks, she is the headliner of this live porn show. It is quite a novelty in Vegas. Next stop for her, after her back hand gives out, is dancing at a sleazy strip club off the Vegas Strip. It's either that or laying on her back at a Vegas brothel.