ElizaBitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely Yes I would" I exclaimed.

Craig said his buddy agreed but felt you could also get a $1 per unit royalty for 10 years if you pushed for more. Craig cautioned me that this needs to be kept quiet, after all you did all the work in the Miller plant. I know John Miller would try to fuck you out of as much of this money as he possibly can. Just deposit it in Mullen Marketing and use it as you really need it. Don't tell even your father as the other employees will be jealous and word will get out.

Craig also had another deal for me. He knew I was coming back to town to work at Miller. He asked me if I was going to live at home. I told him for now but they will want me out soon. He said the bank had a very nice home they foreclosed on and wanted to get sold. It was beat up inside but the structure was sound. It needed someone to do a lot of cosmetic work and thought I could handle that. We could use some of the patent money for the down payment and the bank would carry the balance. I agreed and became a home owner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Robert Miller and I made a deal for me to be a full-time employee of Miller Manufacturing as Chief Engineering Officer. The salary was not as good as my classmates but this place has a chance for me to be very successful.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good thing I was young and ambitious as I worked at full 45 hours a week then went home to remodel my new house. No time for parties, golf or women. I did try to contact Elizabeth as often as possible but she was getting started on the tour and hard to reach.

One time she showed up and just walked into the house as I was painting the living room. Place was a mess with drop clothes and covered furniture. Her comment was "What kind of pig sty are you creating here?"

"I am thinking it will be more of a 'love shack' than pig sty." I replied.

Her rude comment was "Couldn't prove it by me. You have absolutely no taste or style at all. This is an embarrassment to be in here and I am looking at your finished product. Looks like you are remodeling a barn. You have been working on this for months, why don't you just finish it."

"That's what I am doing, finishing it. I also have a job that I go to Elizabeth. I have board members breathing down my back all the time" I said with a smirk.

She waved her hand majestically and said "Just hire someone. I came over here for some sex but I do not want to fuck in this construction zone. Get us a room at the Hyatt for tonight."

Of course, I complied with her wish (or was it a command) and was well rewarded later that evening.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Elizabeth usually would show up unannounced between tournaments during the summer. We'd spend time together then she would disappear again for weeks. One time when she was home, she brought her laundry to do at my house. As she dumped out her entire suitcase on the floor a package of condoms spilled out. I looked at the package then up at her and she shrugged and said "A girl can't be too careful." with a smirk. I wanted to be mad but we were not married, engaged or even living together so I really had little standing, except for pride.

There were a few tournaments that I went to because the travel arrangements were convenient. One time I made arrangements with her prior to attending. We had a great time but I noticed a number of guys come up to talk to her and she waved them off and they would say something like "Oh yeah I forgot. Sorry" It appeared that if I weren't there some socialization would be happening. We continued this long distance until the tennis tours were over.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My work was going great, I had implemented a number of procedures that made the plant more efficient and more profitable. As I got more into the items we produced, more ideas for patents jumped out at me. At the end of the first year I had quite a nest egg built up. This arrangement worked well for Miller Manufacturing as I paid bench rate on the labor required by our staff on my projects and full price for input material and supplies. As I marketed these patents, I took special care to make sure the first run of the new patent manufacturing was made at Miller Manufacturing. I was bringing in more new business than our Marketing Director.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The house was several levels above pig sty the next time Elizabeth breezed in to see me. She was upset as the road was getting to her. She went off her dad's medical plan and needed more down time that did not cost her what winnings she could muster. She absolutely did not want to spend time at her parents.

It was then that I had an inspiration. I turned to her and said "Why don't you marry me. You can have health plan, down time in restful location and be with someone who loves you."

I expected a giant belly laugh from her. She put both hands on either side of my face and said "That is so sweet. So sweet I think I will accept your offer."

Well that was not what I expected but I will certainly accept the results. I had hit a young man's trifecta; a new wife that is gorgeous, loves to fuck me and extremely wealthy. What could go wrong?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The planning of the wedding was a disaster. If I thought Elizabeth and her mother did not get along before, this was absolute war between them. Mother wanted high society social event for her friends. Elizabeth wanted more casual with more tennis players and sorority sisters. At a bride and groom Mother's meeting neither of the Miller women so much as looked at my mother for her input or opinion. Just yelling and screaming between the two. Mrs. Miller still referred to me as "The Janitor Boy". My mother walked out of the meeting and neither of them saw her or cared.

The end result was we went to Las Vegas and got married. Both of us were the happiest in our lives. I had a great job, she was on the tour but came home as often as she could to lots of fun, sex and companionship. We were good together.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Life was good for a couple of years with her still on tour. She was not making a lot of money but was holding her own. She continued to receive a very generous quarterly dividend on her Miller Manufacturing stock. I told her she could share some of that with me as I was the source of said dividend. She said "You are just lucky I don't have you fired or demoted back to janitor."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few months later she called me sobbing and yelling. I could not understand what she was saying. "Shall I come out there?" She said yes so, I caught a flight that night. I went into her hotel room and found her with her right leg elevated and a bag of ice on it. It appears she either tore or stretched her ACL. We left to seek medical care at home rather than on the road.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our doctor speculated that the ACL was stretched, not torn but an MRI would confirm. While in the prep room the nurse was going through the check list and asked if she was pregnant. Elizabeth said "No, I am on the pill." The nurse said we have to confirm that on all women your age prior to MRI so please take this pregnancy test. When Elizabeth came out of the bathroom, she was ashen faced. "This is wrong, I'm not pregnant. I can't be pregnant I am on the pill and use rub"......she stopped mid-sentence. What is this? Was she going to say she used rubbers when not with me? This needs more research. I had to procced very carefully here.

The nurse pulled a different brand of pregnancy test and the results were the same. Elizabeth was inconsolable. "Please not now, Not me." I tried to tell her it would work out fine as she would be laid up for almost a year before being able to get back to playing tennis competitively anyway.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Elizabeth got a job as the girl's high school tennis coach. While she could not play, she did an excellent job in teaching the girls tennis strategy. Not just to slap the ball back across the net. Her girl's won the state meet in their class. She got to use the school's athletic equipment to rehab and strengthen her knee.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To say that Elizabeth did not like pregnancy would be an understatement. Every day the belly grew so did the bitching. Nothing was right with the world. Her boobs grew huge and when I asked if she was going to breast feed she said "No way in hell was I going to do that. My award-winning tits will just turn to into two empty meat sacks hanging from my chest with nipples pointing straight down."

Her delivery did not go smoothly and she was in labor for some time. I was in the delivery room when the nurse said "You are the proud mother of two baby boys."

In her drug and pain induced fog she asked "Are they black, are they black, they just can't be black."

"No, they are white" said the nurse with an attitude. Once again there was doubt as to her fidelity, but no proof yet.

While she was in the hospital, she told the doctor to do a tubal ligation so she would not get pregnant again. I told her it would be easier for me to get a vasectomy than her tubal ligation. She said "No, I want my tubes tied." The thought crossed my mind that if I had a vasectomy, she could still get pregnant by a boyfriend. That may be the reason for her sterilization not mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When we arrived home with Cameron and Cody my mother and grandmother were there to help. Elizabeth had little if any maternal skills so she welcomed their assistance. My grandmother was a spry 70 years old and loved babies. She was at our house from 8 to 5pm most days for the first 2 months. Elizabeth was delighted to have her personal nanny at our house. She continued physical therapy to rehab her knee and get ready to play competitive tennis again. After a year my mother retired from teaching school and became a full-time baby sitter for us. Elizabeth was fully mobile and playing tennis again.

With her regained mobility Elizabeth started going to tennis matches, tennis tournaments, tennis clinics, tennis symposiums and anything with the word tennis in it. Afterall; she was rich, had no job and had other people to take care of her family responsibilities. Considering that I already had some doubts about her faithfulness I had a private investigator bug her car for both location and audio. They also hacked into her cell phone so I had records of texts and emails. This was expensive, but so is a divorce.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her mood did not seem to improve as nothing around our house was good enough for her. I had painted the rooms the wrong color. She needed more closet space. My family heirloom items needed to go into storage. Anything related to me seemed to be unworthy of being in her house.

I tried to come home from work early to help her around the house but all I did was annoy her. Everything I did from folding towels to vacuuming to taking out the trash was criticized and I was belittled. Nothing I did would make her happy. After my mother left for the day, I was the primary care giver to the boys. This was the only joy in the house for me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Living in a middle-class neighborhood was annoying to her. Everyone was beneath her in style, social standing and income level. She was receiving a generous dividend check from Miller that she intended to spend every bit of it because there would be another one in 90 days. She had us join the country club with our own membership. As long as someone was watching the boys, she would eat lunch every day at the country club. This caused a real rub for me as she was wasting money and ignoring our children. (By this time, I had the boy's DNA checked and I was their father).

Our ravenous sex life crawled to a fraction of what it was. I still had to eat her pussy prior to me laying on my back while she rode me. I did some online abnormal psychology research and found that was a trait in women who wanted to completely dominate their mate. She is in control at all times. She decides who gets to cum, when and how. To her, sucking clock was being submissive to the male partner. Giving pleasure to her husband was not something she considered. We still had never fucked missionary or doggy style. I concluded that she had inherited this disgusting trait from her mother.

By this time the data for divorce her was piling way higher than for staying married. I needed to get out of this somehow. She had me by the balls and she knew it. I loved the boys and she would use that against me. She was a part owner of my employer so there would go my job. Miller Manufacturing was respected in the industry and a poor reference from them would adversely impact my career.

My PI was providing me with proof she was cheating on me. I was dreading the night she would come home drunk and make me eat her pussy, a pussy still full of someone else's cum. My PI put me on to an interesting trick. He had me buy a slender vibrator to use on her. He said do not clean the vibrator after use but take it to the lab and find out if someone else was leaving DNA markers in her pussy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My rescue came from an unusual source. Real estate. She decided she had enough of this middle-class slum and we needed to purchase the multimillion-dollar home in the country club addition. The payments would eat up her dividend check. She did not care, she demanded that house. I think it was because it was bigger and more expensive than her mother's house.

At the same time, I was working on purchasing some expensive CNC machines in my LLC to lease to Miller. By this time Robert Miller had died and I was basically running the plant. John was president but he just dumped everything but determining dividends to me. I had a new title of Operational Manager and I told John I needed a new Job Description so he said "sure do it". My buddy Craig came to mind and we crafted a new Job Description that gave me a lot of leeway to do things my way. Including purchasing equipment, which was sorely needed to stay competitive. The limit of my purchases was $500,000 without board approval. Mullen Machine would buy the machine and lease it to Miller. The physical plant drastically needed improvements which ate into the net income and thus reduced dividends. While Mullen Machine was very profitable, but I still needed a loan to purchase the equipment.

I asked my banker about Elizabeth buying the expensive house and me buying machinery at the same time. He said I could not get my equipment loan if I was on the note for the new house. She could not get a loan without showing my income. We were at an impasse until Craig offered to make up a post-nuptial agreement

The post nuptial was very similar to an amicable divorce settlement. I would sign over any financial interest I had in any of her personal assets including her Miller Manufacturing stock. I would not be on the deed to the house or promissory note for the new mansion. I would however, pay Bossy rent every month I am in the house. The amount of rent was equal to ½ of house loan payment plus insurance and taxes. Craig did a tremendous job in getting this caveat into the post-nup. He knew my end game was to be completely out from under her control. She did not know how limited a time that would be for me to pay rent. Craig's writeup made it appear that I agreed to pay half of everything for the rest of my life, just like a divorce. I showed no debt on this expensive house thusly allowing me to expand with the Mullen Marketing LLC loans I needed.

In her and her attorney's opinion I had nothing but my little LLC and my clothes. I could not touch her assets. In their arrogance, they had no interest in having half of my puny assets. Little did they know her company stock was lowering in value every day. Consequently, her dividends were going to be decreasing and making it harder and harder to make all the payments. She had backed herself into a deep canyon with no way out and she did not know it.

While getting the post-nup put together I am certain that her attorney was either fucking her or wanting to fuck her so he let her make the decisions. Afterall, she knows everything and does not need any advice.

With the division of assets executed, I can start on John Miller's stock. John was heavily in debt by spending more than his salary and company dividends. Booze, drugs, fast cars and fast women had taken a toll. I was always pleasant to his wife Cheri and she called me one day asking for my help in getting John to cut down his spending. She was seeing the writing on the wall. She was one bimbo away from divorcing him. I told her I would try and I did talk to John but he told me to mind my own business and since I could not control my own wife, how was I entitled to talk to him about controlling his bad habits.

I said "You are probably right John; I just want you to know I care about you and if you get into trouble you can count on me to help you out." He changed his demeaner and thanked me for my concern. I truly do plan on helping him by buying his stock at a discounted amount. I just have to wait until he is in a jam.

That jam came a month later as he was picked up for DUI with cocaine in his possession. He told me he needed at least a million dollars to get out of trouble. Trouble that included gambling debts to people who did not believe in pursuing their collection options in courts. John knew that if he went to jail without paying those debts, he would not leave jail alive. I told him I would lend him one million on his stock worth six million dollars. However, he would have to sign over all the stock and voting rights to me. I told him that he could buy back that stock for one million anytime in the next year, without interest. This agreement was not transferable. John was most grateful for my assistance. Between court costs and gambling debts John had just enough capital to move to Vegas and become a professional gambler. That was his life's dream. This assured me that he would never buy back his stock in time.

The bank took my Miller Manufacturing stock and my LLC stock for security on the loan. Craig wrote up the agreement and congratulated me on gaining control of John's stock. I now had control of 40% of the outstanding stock, including employee stock. Eleven more percent and I would have controlling interest.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sam Miller was having me do more and more of the procurement duties. He was either not in the office or sitting at his desk and staring outside. Since we got along, I asked him what was wrong.

Sam said "I just cannot do this anymore. It is more pressure than I can take. My doctor has me at the maximum dosage of anti-depressants. Jeff, I have to get out of here or die of a stroke. I know you lent money to my brother when he was in trouble. I appreciate you doing that."

I paused then said "I'll do whatever I can to help you. First question: What do you want to do the rest of your life."

Sam said "There is nothing more enticing to me that to just live in my house in the woods to fish and hunt every day. Nobody around. No pressure. No expectations. No drama."

My brain was on point. "Do you want to sell me your stock in Miller Manufacturing?"

"No" Sam said. "I have tried and no one wants to buy 30% of the stock of Miller Manufacturing. Not with John and Elizabeth having control of the stock. They know that those two will just screw over any minority ownership, just like they do me. Then I will have to worry about investing it wisely and do I have enough to live on. Can you just pay me so much every month for the rest of my life and I will transfer my stock to you?"