Eliza's New Lover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it in. My girlfriend's glistening pussy, a small strand of wetness swinging from the lips, Rich's throbbing cock, now pooling a small glob of pre-cum at the tip. Who was I kidding? There was an animal inevitability to what was to come, and I could either accept it and submit to it or run away and let them get on with it without me even there.

'Just this once,' I said, my body consumed by lust, my penis twitching violently in my swimming trunks which now felt very uncomfortable.

There was no thank you, no fanfare- they just got on with it.

Eliza reached her hand back and lightly grasped Rich's dick, moving the tip to the opening of her wet vagina.

'Whatever you say, this is clearly turning you on,' she purred. She moved her hand from Rich's cock and next thing I felt her fingertips lightly brush my own stiffened penis, playfully tapping the shaft over the trunks fabric.

I was looking up pathetically at the sliver of light between Rich's cock and my girlfriend's underside. I saw his stomach clenching as he leaned forward.

'Let's see it again,' he said and Eliza moved her head obligingly out of the way. She pulled down the waistband of my trunks and left them down. I knew he was looking down at my still twitching penis and, soon enough, his muscular stomach rippled with a snort of laughter. I felt my face smarting with embarrassment.

'I can't get over how small it is,' he said. Eliza laughed shakily- she was so nervous now.

'Well, you make anyone's dick look small,' she said, sticking up for me a bit, I guess.

'Thanks, I guess.' he responded, laughing again. 'But I can't believe it's taken you so long to go looking!'

In response to his taunting, my penis felt like it was shrivelling up and receding into my body but, conversely, a feeling that I might cum any minute now was gradually building. A warm electricity was flooding the muscles around my stomach and thighs. I tried to ignore the feeling as I couldn't bear the added humiliation of prematurely ejaculating right now.

Eliza twisted her hips slightly to one side and then back to the other again, moving the head of Rich's cock with it. He was very slightly nestled into the lips of her vagina.

The inevitability of it- the magnetism, the sense that things had been building to this all evening- all day - all month! My semi-erect penis started twitching again.

'Your boyfriend is very turned on by this,' Rich said. 'I'd be feeling so embarrassed if this is how I got my kicks.'

This only made things worse- it was as though my penis had a life of its own, jerking at random times.

His cock contrastingly throbbed powerfully, confidently and stayed entirely stiff. Eliza,' he said, almost formally. 'Are you ready?'

She sighed deeply- it was the most womanly sound I think I'd ever heard her make, as though she was submitting to some deep natural instinct. Wordlessly, she pushed her hips back against him, pushing his dick a small amount further into the vaginal opening.

I suddenly remembered something- something I'd forgotten about in all the craziness. A deep shock passed through me and a sudden rush of anxiety.

'Have you got a condom, Rich?' I asked, almost pleadingly.

'No, mate,' he said breezily. 'Eliza's gone on the pill for me. I've done a test recently, and I haven't had sex for a month. I'm clean. We thought doing it bareback would make this week more special.'

I was silent with shock. I hadn't fucked her without a condom for years.

'Sorry James,' Eliza said with a lowered tone. 'I should probably have told you that. Now... do you have anything else you want to protest about or are we going to have to get you to move?

'Erm... Okay.'

Rich's two muscular arms came down and with rough hands he gripped her hips.

'We should probably take this quite slowly,' he grunted, as his stomach tensed slightly with the forward motion.

The red, bulbous head of his cock slid forward inch by inch, parting the outer labia and pushing the inner lips in. Her demure, glistening vulva widened crudely around it, accompanied b hery high animal-like breathless pants of what sounded half like pain, half like intense excitement- curiosity, even. He sighed and grunted deeply as the skin of his cock was pulled taut by the tension. He moved out a bit- now the head and next inch or so of his cock was glistening with her juices- and then pushed deeper. This time, he pushed about 5 inches in, the muscles behind his balls tightening with obvious pleasure, and receiving a deep groan from Eliza in response. 5 inches- that was the full length of my penis and I noted with a sort of visceral rush of desperation that there was still a long way to go until he was fully inside of her.

'Just do it,' I heard her say. She had lost some of her composure now- her stomach which she'd been holding in as she walked around in the day, was now relaxed meaning her slight, feminine belly protruded and hung down a little. She was ready to submit fully to him.

The sight of a large glistening cock sliding smoothly into my girlfriend's vagina, gently parting the lips, was something I'd always tried to imagine, but the reality of the sight was so much more thrilling than I ever could have imagined. He grunted as he slid forward and the full length of his cock disappeared up to the balls inside her. He groaned deeply as his balls pushed against her labia. I marvelled at it, how Eliza's vagina could easily accommodate so much more than I'd ever been able to give her.

'Oh my god that feels good,' he breathed. She had tensed up completely- they were frozen in place. I savoured the sight - the balls pulsating slightly, the base of the shaft buried in my girlfriend's vulva, her shaky breathing. He moved very slightly back and forth, pushing up to the base of his cock and then back an inch or two.

She broke the moment of silence with a sudden cry: 'Fuck, it feels so good!' she exclaimed.

The next thing I knew, they were properly fucking. His hands carried on gripping her buttocks and he thrust again and again into her, slowly and authoritatively. His balls had tightened but still there was a thick slap as his scrotum swung against her soft underbelly. All of the muscles in his stomach were tightened and her thighs and butt rippled as they repeatedly collided.

The physical sounds of their frenzied union- the squelch of his penis plunging into her wet pussy and the rhythmic slaps - were mirrored by both their voices. Eliza yelped with every entry in a way I had never heard before and Rich grunted right from the abdomen. I suddenly realised: all the sex I'd ever had or would ever have with her would never compare to this. It felt suddenly as though my entire sex life had been me and Eliza play-acting at sex- making all the right noises, doing all the right things. What was happening right above me- the innate brutality of it, the power and the pleasure- this was the real deal.

I lowered my gaze to look forward: her tits were swinging below her body and her belly was very slightly rippling with the increasing force of Rich's motion. She was gripping onto my legs and had her forehead pressed against my thigh- her mouth was open in a fixed gasp. The shock of seeing her almost pained expression made my cock twinge harder than it was already doing and I felt her grab it briefly before letting go, consumed by enjoyment of what Rich was giving her.

At this point I felt redundant- forced to stare up at the increasingly intense sex that was happening right above my face. I had this deep feeling of what it was all driving towards- Rich's movement was unfaltering and certain. Eliza's moans became deeper, breathier- my heart sank. Only two or three minutes in, Rich was going to make something happen that I had never managed. He didn't seem to have any sense of the magnitude of this moment, and he carried on thrusting.

Eliza was surprised, though. 'Oh my god,' she said suddenly. 'Oh my god oh my god ohmygodohmy...'' Then silence - just the squelching of her pussy - then a deep, elongated and very loud groan. 'UUUUUNNNGGGHHHH!'. She collapsed downwards, her belly pressing hard down against my chest and her hips jerking up and down, moving Rich's cock with it. Her hands tightened painfully around my legs that she'd been holding on to, and in some subliminal way I felt some gratitude that she'd acknowledged me in some way.

'That was the first orgasm I've ever had from sex,' she breathed.

'No shit!' Rich replied, laughing. 'You'd never have a chance of that with this guy.' His throbbing penis was still deep inside her and his balls had tightened up more. I suddenly realised - we hadn't made any agreement about what would happen next.

They rested like that, Rich's balls loosening slightly so that they were brushing against my forehead. The evening was still fairly warm and this burst of sudden activity meant that Eliza's thighs had a very thin sheen of sweat over the pale skin.

Now they fucked again but more slowly, almost sensuously. This time his balls and shaft brushed over my forehead and nose sporadically- they were closer now. Her pussy was right there, just an inch away.

'I want you to help, honey,' she purred. 'It's time for you to start doing your bit.'

'I think she wants you to lick her pussy, mate,' Rich said.

What was the point of arguing? I turned my mouth up towards her pussy and licked the clitoral area, which was stretched out in a way I'd never seen before. I tilted the rest of my head back to avoid contact with Rich's dick. Her pussy tasted intensely of her lusty wetness but there was another slippery liquid that fell onto my tongue in strands. I tried not to wonder about it too much, while studiously avoiding Rich's cock still. This was fine, I thought.

But this was not enough for Eliza. 'Rich, is he avoiding your cock?' she said teasingly.

'I think he's just focussing on you,' Rich replied between grunts, his cock still sliding in and out with an almost mechanical power.

'Well, I think it's time he opens his mind up a bit,' she said. Rich laughed and with his right hand spanked her arse, leaving a red mark which faded slowly. 'You're the devil,' he said. He chuckled. 'Okay, I'm very cool with that.'

My heart raced. This had never been in the plan- we hadn't talked about this. We just hadn't talked about anything and this was why I was now beneath my girlfriend and her lover, head locked between the fleshy prison of her soft thighs and his cock.

'Honey,' Eliza said, 'Lick his cock for me.'

'I don't know if I want to do th...'

'I want you to,' she said with a deep commanding tone. 'I want you to.' She pulled the waistband of my trunks down and took hold of my cock, which had stiffened harder than I knew was possible. 'I think you do as well. I am sure you do.'

It felt like there was semen building right at the tip of my penis. It was almost a painful feeling.

Rich was still thrusting in and out slowly and I experimentally licked his shaft lengthwise. I had never imagined doing anything like this. I moved lamely up and down, trying to cover Eliza's elongated, moist vulva and his cock that was coated with their combined juices. His cock was so firmly embedded in her that it almost looked like one long exotic sex organ- starting at the clitoris and ending at his balls, expanding and contracting with his thrusts. I continued licking experimentally, occasionally causing him to twitch or jerk, or her to convulse slightly at the hips. They moaned appreciatively but it felt like this was aimed at each other, rather than me. They were using me - I was just a conduit to greater pleasure for them to share.

His balls were now smelling of a deeply masculine aroma and I was reminded of the absurdity of the situation- this powerful man taking my girlfriend for his to fuck without any resistance or protest from me. Now I was endorsing it, massaging the shaft of his cock with my tongue and lips, all to please Eliza and keep her happy.

I couldn't tell how much of his increased breathing and cock pulsations were down to my very basic oral stimulation and how much was down to the tight pussy of a woman like Eliza clamped softly but firmly around the head of his penis. Either way, I needed to think about what was going to happen next.

'Eliza,' I think I should move,' I stammered. 'What if Rich, y'know...'

'What if Rich cums?' she said, rocking her hips forward. 'What if he blows his load in me?'

'Yeah. I think I should move.'

'You're not moving!' Eliza laughed. 'You're staying right there. There's something I will be asking you to do.'

I think I already knew what was going to happen and, again, my cock betrayed my underlying feelings about it by twitching enough for a bit of pre-cum to pulse out and land on my stomach. She picked up the glob with her thumb and rubbed the head of my cock roughly with it, purring encouragingly as she did. I very nearly orgasmed right at that moment but somehow managed to stop. Even in the height of arousal, I knew that the idea of watching this all happen in a post-orgasmic state would not be a good experience. She purred and laughed. 'Yes. It's going to happen. The question is, what are you going to do about it?'

'It's going to happen,' Rich said. He was moving slower now- more tentative. It had been ten minutes and now the aroma of his deep arousal was hard to ignore. My tongue was still flickering aimlessly up and down his thrusting cock and Eliza's swollen, slippery labia. I felt so useless and redundant compared to this almost deific exchange of carnality that was going on between my dominators.

'It's time for you to come, baby,' she said. For a second I thought she might be talking to me, but then I felt her twisting back and imagined her turning her beautiful face to look him in the eyes. 'Just know how much I want you to do this. I want you to shoot all of your cum into me. I want you to fill me up so I'm overflowing.'

He was grunting deeply now and moving more jerkily. I watched helplessly. He was spanking her buttocks, hard, she was squealing in delight. His penis was purple and thick, his balls were heaving into his now sweaty undercarriage. His stomach and her buttocks were both damp with perspiration, sticking together a little when they collided.

He slowed for a bit and pulled out. I felt like my face was covered with their juices. On the tip of his cock there was a massive globule of transparent liquid - it bent towards me like a drip of a tap. I accepted that the salty, slimy liquid that had been mixed in with Eliza's pussy juice had been Rich's pre-cum. What else could it have been?

'Go on,' he said. 'Lick it off.'

I froze.

'You heard him say it,' said Eliza. 'Go on.'

I pathetically stretched out my tongue to the tip of his cock and licked the filmy transparent slime off. It tasted so masculine- like a different species altogether from me. The head pulsed and jerked up and Rich sighed deeply. He had no qualms about demonstrating that he enjoyed it.

'James is a "flexitarian",' Eliza said. 'It's good for him to have a bit more protein!'

Rich laughed. 'James is a flexitarian,' he repeated pointedly. 'Why does that not surprise me?'

My own balls were tightening up and Eliza gently pushed her finger against the swollen skin between them.

'He's going to cum too... without any help at all, I think!' she said with amusement. She changed her tone as she spoke to me. 'As long as you just, I guess, submit to the situation honey. Just embrace it and you'll be able to have a release from this.'

I was going to come without touching myself. This was going to be so humiliating. My mouth went dry- I instinctively licked Eliza's beautifully wet pussy again.

Rich spoke to me again. 'Guide my cock into your girlfriend's pussy,' he said. 'I'm going to cum inside her now.'

I lay there helplessly- the base of the weighty cock was resting heavily on my lips.

'Did you hear me, mate?' he said urgently. 'Do it. And I want you to tell me to come in your girlfriend's pussy. I want to hear you say it.'

'I want you to come in my girlfriend's pussy,' I said weakly.

'More. Say you want me to fill her pussy up with cum.'

'Fill her pussy up with cum,' I said. As I repeated these phrases, it felt like a series of absurd, twisted wedding vows- except I was giving my girlfriend away with them.

I tentatively took the cock in my hand- the first time I'd ever handled another one from my own. It was heavy, it was throbbing and it was rock hard. I moved the head to Eliza's pussy opening which was now red and puffy, still gaping wide.

'Come on, boys,' Eliza gasped. 'Let's all cum.'

Rich pounded into her with all his might, balls slapping, juices flying out as he withdrew. They both grunted and gasped, all the while my own penis was throbbing more and more, past the threshold of pain and pleasure. I almost felt like I was being swallowed up in the heat of their passion and lust. Eliza begun crying out in passion and soon I could see her legs shaking intensely. It wasn't fair- he was making her come again. My penis head wilted and a strange stinging sensation flooded my balls and perineum.

Before I knew it, Rich was roaring gutturally. His stomach muscles stiffened as he leant over her, pitching his hands further forward on the bed. My balls tightened more as I watched, and that stinging sensation transformed into a deep orgasm. He clumsily thrust balls deep, once, twice and a third time, freezing there each time, balls and cock throbbing violently. I'd never seen such a strong orgasm. Meanwhile, it felt like my penis had been sucked into my body.

'Oh my god, I can feel your cum!' squealed Eliza, still coming hard from her intense vaginal orgasm. I licked her clitoris desperately to try and increase her pleasure further but she bucked against me, pushing my face back and my head against the bed.

Gradually they stopped moving and then all I could hear was their fast breathing. All I could smell was the deep, acrid fragrance of primal male lust satisfied. I dreaded what was going to happen next.

My penis was still throbbing painfully. The orgasmic feeling was still fully consuming me, even though Rich had gone still, his cock still twitching inside Eliza, and the tension had been resolved.

'You didn't come,' Eliza said to me. I looked down and, sure enough, my penis was completely flaccid. There were tracks of pre-cum all over my groin but no semen.

'It felt like I did,' I said. 'It was a really intense orgasm.'

'So you haven't really been released from your desire yet,' said Eliza. 'That's no good at all.'

'I'll just masturbate,' I said deferentially. 'I know you must be tired.'

'No, no, no,' said Eliza playfully. 'We'll do this properly.'

'You do want to ejaculate, don't you?' Rich said. His penis was still buried up to the balls in my girlfriend's vagina, the skin of his scrotum and her labia virtually indistinguishable.

'Yes, I do,' I groaned.

'Okay, I'll do it for you,' Eliza said. 'But only if you give me one more orgasm, with your mouth.'

'What? But... Rich has just...!'

'Yes, he has. His cum is going to start falling out of me. And I want you to accept that. Take in some of that masculinity. You have to lick it all out of me.'

Rich slowly pulled his cock out with a deep squelching sound like a drain being unblocked and, almost instantly,, a huge trickle of silvery cum spilled out onto my cheek.

'Lick it!' Eliza said urgently. 'Stop it from going on the cushions!'

I pushed my tongue up against her vulval opening and used it to try and block the flow, but instead it channelled the cum into my mouth. It came in waves and I tried to lick her labia and clitoris as I felt it pooling at the back of my throat.

'Swallow it,' said Eliza tersely.

'That's your protein intake for a week,' Rich said, pacing away. Eliza laughed, breathing huskily.