Eliza's New Lover Pt. 04

Story Info
Eliza and her partner arrive for their holiday encounter.
7.6k words
3.52
11.8k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Just an obligatory warning that this story and series has a very strong cuckold/infidelity type theme and goes into some intense territory. This chapter is a particularly vivid one, so be doubly warned. The characters and situations (with a few exceptions) are fictional and the relationship within the story is not a particularly healthy relationship, etc etc etc. So if you're not into that you will hate this story. If you are into those themes then... you will probably enjoy this.)

____

Eliza's New Lover

Part 4: Freefall

____

The wave of dry August heat greeted us as we exited the plane on the small Greek island. There was a small number of passengers so we passed through security quickly. I was feeling apprehensive and could tell Eliza was too. She had kept checking her hair and her makeup with her phone's selfie camera on the plane, and now she was adjusting her beautiful summer dress.

She smiled in recognition and ran forward as we turned the corner into arrivals- I looked to where she was going and saw the man for the first time. He was tall, broad shouldered, well dressed and tanned, and I could tell he worked out. She ran up and hugged him, then kissed him on the lips quickly, smiling.

She turned and gestured to me to come over, somewhat impatiently.

'James, this is Rich,' she said.

'How're you doing mate,' he said genially and reached out to shake hands. We shook and I felt the pressure and strength in his grasp. Was he deliberately crushing my hand a bit?

He had a low voice, no strong accent. He was already talking to Eliza again after our cursory interaction, asking her about her flight, how she found the temperature and so on.

'I've been looking forward to you coming,' he said. 'We've got some good weather ahead and the pool's just been cleaned.'

I was feeling incredibly shy, obviously. He led us towards the car and, automatically, Eliza just got into the passenger seat next to him, leaving me to climb into the back awkwardly. The journey back to his villa was filled with small talk, with no references to the nature of our visit. The afternoon sun glittered off the waves as his open-top sports car revved along the coastline. I have always felt really scornful of men showing off with cars and fast driving- as well as being dangerous, it's bad for the planet. Eliza had always agreed with me when I voiced this view but, now as I looked at her smiling in the front seat, looking out at the coastal road through her aviator sunglasses, I realised she'd just been humouring me. She loved the glamour of it in an instinctive way that I couldn't reason her out of. From the backseat, they looked like they could be a glamorous married couple on their honeymoon- there was already such palpable energy and sexual tension between them.

'Here we are,' said Rich, turning into a small driveway and then following a winding track up a slope. 'You guys are going to love this place.'

I realised after a moment that I had instinctively felt a pathetic sense of gratitude to him for addressing me at all. The villa was staggeringly beautiful, nestled in a hillside and overlooking a small bay. I couldn't see any other houses in any direction - just the blue dots of a few swimming pools further down the hill. When Eliza asked Rich about the villa, he said he'd bought it off an art dealer from Dubai a couple of years before but didn't go into it much further than that.

We took our suitcases to the bedroom in the guest wing of the villa and Rich amicably told us where everything was before going off to shower. Suddenly, Eliza and I were alone in the room together again. Nothing had changed much since the morning's conversation except everything: we were now at the house of her lover, with the prospect of them fucking now just hours from becoming a reality.

'This is so nice!' Eliza cooed. 'Don't you think?'

'It's pretty amazing,' I said diffidently, taking in the beautifully framed paintings on the wall and the marble floor.

'I'm really nervous,' she confided quietly in my ear.

'I am too,' I replied. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

It was 5 o' clock. The evening was beginning.

'I'm going to shower,' she said, and disappeared off to the bathroom.

I lay on the bed, a gentle breeze from the open window cooling me down a little. Listening to the sound of her showering, I thought again about that morning's conversation and what I'd agreed to. I'd basically agreed to anything she or he wanted.

_______

Dinner was a sumptuous, simple meal of seafood linguine, cooked specially by a chef who Rich said visited every evening. She was a petite woman called Symi. She was in her late 20s and had dark, alluring eyes that took us in slowly. Rich said something to her in Greek and gestured toward me and Eliza and she laughed flirtatiously, eyes dancing between us.

Over dinner, as the sun set over the bay, Rich talked about business, about the villa. He asked Eliza about how her work had been going and she talked liberally and humorously about how annoying her manager was. I could tell he found her witty and entrancing- he would nod and grunt deeply in affirmation when she made a point. He couldn't take his eyes off her. I looked between them and occasionally interjected with my own opinion, which didn't seem to interest them much.

Eventually Rich turned to me. 'So, James,' he said coolly. 'Eliza has told me a little about what you do but can you remind me?'

I looked down. 'Well, it's a mixture, really. I work for a few different temp agencies and stuff.'

'How's that been for you?'

'Well, it's busy. It doesn't really pay that much, but it's flexible.'

'It gives him a bit of time between shifts to work on his film script,' Eliza said neutrally.

'A film script?' Rich said. 'That sounds very interesting.' He didn't sound interested. 'Have you pitched it anywhere yet?'

'A few places,' I said. 'I've got a few responses- they like the idea but...'

Rich interrupted. 'Look, I know a few people in LA,' he said casually. 'They'll have a look at it if I ask them nicely.'

'That'd be great, thanks!' I said, maybe a little too enthusiastically.

'Well,' Rich said, touching Eliza's back and sliding his hand across so that it was resting on her hip, 'it really is the least I can do.' He carried on looking evenly at me. 'I also wanted to ask you something else,' he said.

'Er, yeah, sure.'

'When exactly did you realise you enjoyed the idea of someone else seducing your woman?'

Eliza gasped and let out an astonished laugh. The sexual tension of the evening had already been electrifying but now it burst through and my ears filled with the hiss of static. My cock felt like it was wilting in my trousers in front of this more assertive man. Symi came and collected our plates silently; I was so relieved she didn't speak English and couldn't understand this humiliating exchange.

'I, er... I'm not sure if it's something that...'

Rich interrupted again, 'Look, she knows. I know. You know. Just talk to me about it.'

'I think it's just knowing that I'm, kind of,'

'Punching above your weight?' Eliza interjected smoothly.

Rich laughed.

'Maybe it's that,' I said, embarrassedly.

Eliza came over and planted a kiss on my cheek.

____________

The sound of washing up from the kitchen finished. Symi came out and said something to Rich in Greek, narrowing her eyes at him and smiling. He raised a hand and thanked her. She looked between Eliza and me and I felt her eyes rest on me for a moment. When I glanced up to meet her gaze, she turned her head quickly away and smiled.

She went to her car and as the sound of it accelerating it away disappeared into the night, Rich topped up our glasses of wine.

'Let's swim, shall we?'

The infinity pool was the perfect temperature for a warm, dreamy summer evening- cool and refreshing. Eliza went into the villa and soon emerged in the sensuous swimming costume she'd modelled for me before. The central gap running down the middle of the costume accentuated the supple curves of the sides of her breasts.

Rich looked her up and down and made a chef's kiss gesture.

'Eliza, you look stunning,' he said simply.

'Thanks,' she replied, a little giggly and more quiet than her normal voice. She put her toes into the water and descended the steps.

Rich was already in his swimming trunks, so pulled his shirt up and jumped in at the other end. He trod water for a minute then looked up towards me.

'You're welcome to join us,' he said.

I followed Eliza down the stairs. Suddenly, with all three of us now in the pool, everything felt a lot more immediate. Rich was swimming across to Eliza now. She bobbed there expectantly then, as he closed in slowly towards her, she put her arms around his neck and embraced him. I knelt in the shallow end, short of breath, my heart thumping.

She playfully splashed him with the smallest gesture. He growled in mock fury and somehow picked her up in a fireman's lift position, throwing her just above the water as she squealed. They splashed each other a bit more and she grabbed his head and dunked it underwater. He pretended to be stuck underneath and she giggled, squealing again when he reared his head out and did the same to her.

They slowed down and went back to their slow embrace. It was silent, except for the running water sounds and the birds chorusing in the trees.

He grinned and then drew in for a soft, slow kiss. I watched as her tongue met with his, as her lips parted to let him move in even closer. His hands moved with a certainty and authority down the small of her back and onto her hips. With another lurch I remembered that he had already seen her naked; this would not be the first time.

She looked across at me for the tiniest moment and I tried to look away before she saw my helpless, dumbstruck expression.

'You can look, baby,' she said. 'I want you to see it all.'

The water was rippling so I could not see how it happened but, with a double take, I saw that Eliza's swimsuit was pulled halfway down and the bare skin of her breasts was totally exposed. Rich lifted her a little again, now holding her above the surface by her hips. He kissed her beautiful, smooth stomach as water ran off it. I kept thinking how easily he could lift her- she wasn't heavy but she was not super light either.

'James, mate,' he said. 'If I hold her like this, please could you make yourself useful and just pull the rest of her costume off?'

I silently swam over and joined the tangle of bodies from behind, grasping at the straps of Eliza's revealing costume and pulling them down, meaning I was now level with her bare bum.

'Thanks,' he said. 'Now, lift her legs over my shoulders.'

He didn't say please the second time.

I obeyed, so that now he was giving her a shoulder lift in reverse. He was looking straight at her vagina. I moved round awkwardly, my purpose for that moment fulfilled.

His mouth locked tentatively against the top of her vulva and he stretched out his tongue, deftly exploring her labia. She gasped- nothing I hadn't done for her before- but with an added breathlessness and excitement at this new - well, relatively new- experience.

He didn't carry on for that long. Becoming playful again, he leant forward so that she fell backwards into the pool.

'We'll come back to that,' he said. 'For now, let's get out of the pool for a bit.'

As Rich hoisted himself out of the pool, I couldn't help noticing that he was partly erect and his package looked, even under the swimming trunks, undeniably huge. I gulped at the thought of seeing it revealed and finding out for sure how much he dwarfed me. Eliza followed him as he grabbed a couple of long, thick cushions from a sun lounger and threw them on the stone ground. So it was here, outside, on this makeshift bed. This was going to be where it happened. He stood there, watching her. She took her wine glass and sauntered towards him, taking a sultry sip and then holding it out for me to take for her.

She knelt in front of him, water still dripping from her body and hair onto the cushion. I could see the individual droplets running down her smooth skin in the red light of the sunset. The paleness of her breasts compared to the rest of her more tanned body drew the eye to them, and I could see that Rich was transfixed by them, too. She grinned up at him and ran her hands over his crotch, up and down, side to side, leaning in to take the outline of his cock gently between her teeth. It was swelling further under the fabric of his trunks as I watched, thick and long.

His breathing increased as Eliza continued her deft work, looking more serious now to mirror the urgency in his facial expression. I cleared my throat and looked away for a moment, feeling awkward, but they both noticed.

'Don't look away,' she breathed, now grasping his cock from underneath with her hands and moving both thumbs in a circular motion around its base.

She looked up at Rich again, teasingly. My mouth had gone totally dry. The inevitability of what would happen next made my head spin.

With her fingers she grabbed the waistline of his swimming trunks and pulled them outwards, then down. I stared, transfixed. Rich's erect penis was bigger than I had thought; in my wild, discombobulated state I thought it must have been nearly double the length of mine. Maybe even double the girth. I'd only ever seen anything like it in porn films and, even then, had assumed it was trick photography. Any residual male ego and insecurity I had about my penis size was eclipsed by a sudden knowledge and acceptance that this person was on a completely different plane to me. Nature simply had not dealt these attributes out equally with any sort of logic. What had I been dealt? A sense of humour and a creative streak?

Eliza stared at Rich's cock too, then gave a shaky sigh.

'Wow,' she said, and they both burst into laughter, diffusing the tension a bit.

'Thanks, I feel quite flattered,' Rich said, grinning.

'I know I've seen it once before, but... all the same...'

I was almost shaking with a primal and euphoric jealousy. Eliza looked across at me in my awkward stance at the side.

'Baby, I want to see something,' she said. 'Could you pull your trunks down?'

I didn't even bother to hide my erection. They both looked at it- Eliza looked from Rich's cock and then back to mine. She seemed almost shocked anew by the contrast between them.

Rich looked at her expression and then laughed again. 'It's just a lottery, that's all!' he said. 'It's not your fault, mate.'

'It's just what we do about it that counts,' Eliza said coolly, before parting her lips and running them softly over the tip of his penis. I watched with fascination as she moved forward, taking more and more of the cock into her mouth. She narrowed her eyes as she moved to around half the length and stayed there for a moment before pulling back with a loud out breath. Her thumbs still moved in gentle, massaging circles round the base of his cock and I heard his shallow breathing in response.

I felt like I was going to faint as I watched this happen, so I pulled my trunks up and backed away to the deckchair nearby, stripped of its cushion. I sat on the hard plastic and watched, leaning forward to conceal my erection again with my folded arms. Trails of water were still slipping down the smooth curve of her stomach and dropping quietly to the ground as she moved her head slowly, enveloping the cock repeatedly and passionately now and moaning softly to match his deep grunts of satisfaction. She looked up at him, as if for approval, and in response he pushed forward into her mouth and held her head there for a moment. She made a straining sound after a moment but he didn't let go, tilting his head back as Eliza's eyes narrowed.

Another deep exhale, then:

'Right- time to do this,' she said, as if she'd made her mind up about something.

'Yeah?' Rich breathed.

'I want to have sex with you now.' The plain and simple way she said it was so erotic.

Rich pulled his feet out of his trunks so he was completely naked. Eliza already was, her tall and curvaceous body on the brink of crossing a new boundary.

'But... I had an idea,' Eliza said. 'I've been thinking about it for a while.' She looked over to me. 'Honey, come and lie down on these cushions,' she said.

I padded over, my bare feet slapping against the stone floor. She manoeuvred me to where she wanted, kneeling. I was now lying across the two cushions, looking up. What was she about to do to me?

She got onto her knees, right beside my head, so that I could see the side of her buttocks and the elegant line of her stomach. Slowly she lifted one knee and moved it to the other side of my head. She was facing away from me, straddling me, and now all I could see were her buttocks and pussy.

I'd always wanted to do the 69 pose with her but she'd always said she felt too self conscious. She didn't seem to care right now. She leant forward and I felt her hair fall gently onto my stomach. She slowly pushed her hips downward, lowering her labia down onto my face. Without encouragement, I probed her pussy with my tongue, tasting how wet and aroused she already was. She moaned indulgently and moved her hips back and forth. The faint line where her bum ended and the back of her thighs began had never looked so hot... so human.

What the fuck was she doing? I wondered that too, but at that point I guessed she was trying to make me feel included and needed.

I could feel the soft flesh of her inner thighs that encased me shaking in pleasure. Pathetically, as if reaching out for help, I clasped her lower back with both hands and pulled my mouth closer against her pussy. She arched her back in response, the muscles of her stomach tightening above my chin.

There was no shyness about the position we were in - about the fact that I could see her tight, puckered asshole just there - she seemed to be completely immersed in it. Something about the other guy's presence there meant that she seemed to care less what I thought of her. She hadn't even made any pretence of sucking my cock.

After a couple of minutes, I remembered: this wasn't what we'd come here to do. She'd come here to fuck Rich. Where was he? I tilted my head backwards a bit to look away from Eliza's beautiful buttocks and saw him standing, watching.

I felt her stomach above me tighten as she turned her head to look at him. 'I want you to fuck me like this,' she purred.

I heard his bare feet on stone walking closer.

As I licked, Rich came up and knelt behind her. His cock was still fully erect and it was now directly above me- I could see thick veins running along it. It was throbbing faintly and still had tracks of saliva from Elissa's tongue and lips on the shaft. The balls were huge and pendulous, just above my forehead.

I suddenly realised what was about to happen.

'Eliza, what the fuck is this?' I said, stopping licking.

'This is how I want this to happen,' she said. 'This is how I want you to watch.'

'We didn't discuss this!' I protested.

'We did,' she said. 'You said you were happy to do whatever I asked of you.'

'I didn't realise you meant that you were going to try and humiliate me as much as possible,' I said.

I imagined Symi returning to collect a forgotten item and seeing me and Eliza having a couple's argument while she reverse straddled my face, with another man ready to penetrate her from behind. I cringed but then had a flash of recognition that I might even want this to happen.

'I just want you to see what it's like,' Eliza said, 'when a real man fucks me. A confident, successful and well endowed man. I want you to see it close up.'

'Why?' I said.

'Because it turns me on.' She paused. 'And... baby...' she said, more tenderly. 'I think that... it turns you on, too?'