Eliza's New Lover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept thinking it was over, that it had all come out, but then another trickle would fall as she jerked her hips in motion to my tongue. I had never done this before. I was embarrassed and humiliated as I brought her to a sensuous but relatively weak orgasm - relative at least to the two Rich had given her. Without warning, she grabbed my cock, which had gone slightly soft for some reason, and jerked her hand up and down vigorously and without ceremony. All I could see were her round buttocks and that beautiful line underneath them. I was trapped between her thighs, licking someone else's cum from her pussy. It all seemed crazy- like nothing I'd have ever thought of and it hit me how far we'd come in just a few weeks.

'There's no going back from this now,' she said, her voice trembling with the vigorous movement of her hands.

It only took her ten seconds to make me cum. Just as the orgasm was fully building, she let go completely, and I felt my cock pulsing with ejaculation, crying out in pleasure and pain. Again and again it twitched, semen flying out onto my stomach, my chest, my thigh and her hand.

Instantly, as soon as the orgasm had subsided, the most intense wave of humiliation came over me. I'm not stupid- of course I'd been expecting this, but I was more ashamed than I could have imagined. The shower was on in the outhouse- Rich must have left a moment before. I wondered if he felt embarrassed at all. My girlfriend smelt of masculine lust, cum, sweat and her own arousal. The skin of her belly was sticky and sweaty against my chest.

She climbed off me, got up and walked indoors and, again, I saw what a fine specimen of a woman she was. Elegant, supple and so natural. She had always been so out of my league. I followed her into our bedroom in the guest wing. She was now using makeup remover, putting some knickers on, putting on a bra over her soft tits. She smiled at me and then looked away again, looking preoccupied. I knew she saw me differently now, now that I'd let her push my boundaries beyond what I thought possible.