Ella & Evan - Valentine's Coupons Pt. 06

Story Info
With the mystery solved, how do El and Ev move on?
11.3k words
4.64
7.7k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilparu
wilparu
241 Followers

Chapter 18 - Naughty: Threesome

-Evan-

"Whenever you want mom. However you want it. If El is ok with it, I'd love nothing more." I said, staring into my mother's lovely hazel eyes in the soft light from the candles.

With a half-smile, she swung her leg off the bed and slowly stood up in front of me. Ella was still beside me, hugging me as we both stared at the mature beauty of our mother. Her strawberry blond hair was loose now, instead of the casual bun she had it pulled back into when she arrived that afternoon from work. Her big tits swung as she stood, drawing my eyes inescapably to her large nipples, with the areolas almost the same colour as the skin around them and the pale nubs stiff and proud.

She had a figure I can only describe as womanly. Wide hips and only a small amount of extra flesh on her tummy, but she was rightly unconcerned with that as she posed, one hand on her hip. I could see a few stretch marks and thrilled at the thought it was evidence of the 9 long months she carried my sister and me.

Her pubic hair was dark blond, a well-trimmed landing strip above her slit. She took a step towards us and I felt dizzy at the thought that, in mere seconds, I'd be able to touch her there.

Now she was within reach, and she held a hand to my face. She had a hesitant expression now, and she said, "Are you sure, baby? If you don't want to, I completely understand."

Before she could say more I stepped forward and pressed my mouth on hers. With a small gasp of surprise she wrapped her hands around me as I greedily kissed her, pulling back only far enough to say, "I want all of you. Ella and I both do."

I knew I was acting lust crazed at the sight of mom, and that was fine because it was true but I didn't want Ella to think, even for a second, that she was not an equal part of whatever I did with mom.

Reaching out with my left hand, I pulled Ella in and she smiled at me, then kissed mom hard on the lips herself. Mom was slightly hesitant, but quickly began to return the kiss with as much passion as Ella was putting into it.

El stepped back to take her shirt off, and mom took the opportunity to pull my own tshirt over my head like she did when I was young. Now though, she ran her hands over my abs and the muscles of my chest, giving a low purr as she did. Ella was down to her bra, which she quickly pulled over her head, letting her own phenomenal breasts free. Mom stared at her, saying, "I've never kissed a girl or done anything with one before. I hope I'm not bad at it!"

Grinning, Ella reached out and took mom's nipple in her fingers. Twisting it and making mom moan, Ella said, "Don't worry mom, I licked a few pussies growing up. It's like falling off a log, besides I mainly want to eat Evan's cum out of you, I've always wanted to do that!"

I undid my belt and quickly shucked my pants down, then stepped out of my boxers and pulled my socks off. "That sounds like something I really want to see! Get on the bed mom, before I pick you up and throw you on it."

Mom giggled like a girl but quickly hopped back onto the bed I shared with my sister. "Honey, I think I'd love for you to pick me up and toss me on a bed, then ravish me. But for now..." mom scooted back, spreading her legs as she went, "I think I just want you in me."

Looking at Ella as she disrobed, I said, "I dunno El, I want to fuck mom really badly, but doesn't she deserve the whole show?"

"I think she does Ev, she's pretty pent up." Winking at me, Ella clambered on the bed, with me right beside her. For a moment mom's eyes went wide at the sight of her two naked children crawling up towards her, but she quickly welcomed us to her arms as we both found a tit.

I had mom's left breast and immediately took her nipple in my mouth, sucking hard. Ella, to my left, grabbed mom's right nipple and bit down, causing mom to gasp, "Ella! Oh god!"

With a wicked chuckle, Ella giggled, the sound muffled by the generous mouthful of nipple she was currently chewing on. I sucked on my nipple firmly, my hand caressing mom's heavy breast and enjoying how its size pulled it to the side of her body. I took my mouth off the nipple long enough to ask, "Mom, is this like when we were babies?"

Laughing as she groaned, mom said, "Oh god it is. I used to love it when you two fed at the same time. Ella would bite sometimes, but you were so sweet Evan I could always tell who was who by how gently you sucked OH GOD!" Mom thrashed as Ella, growling, bit down on her nipple even harder.

My sister and I spent a few minutes playing with mom's tits. I was laying just to mom's left and Ella on her right, and I ran my free hand down, eager to continue my exploration.

It should not have been a surprise but when I got to mom's sex I found Ella already there, her hand teasing mom's folds. I felt a small strip of trimmed pubic hair, and as mom moaned and spread her legs more I was able to slip a finger in beside Ella's.

"Oh good heavens! You two ahhhh don't stop!" Mom was writhing now, as I gently tried to explore mom's depths while Ella's finger danced with mine. We both had the idea to rub her clit a the same time, and a brief struggle for domination began as I tried to push Ella's finger out of the way with my thumb so I could rub mom's stiff nub.

Ella was giggling again, and I had a goofy grin on my face as we 'fought' over access to mom's soaked pussy. Finally we reached a shaky peace - each of us content to slowly rub up and down our 'side' of the now fully spread vagina. I dipped my index finger in as far as I could, then started sucking on mom's tit again as she cried out.

"I'm going to cum soon!" Our long-denied mother cried out. I withdrew my hand and Ella looked at me, seeming to read my mind. She also removed her hand and moved her head down as I moved back far enough to crawl back over mom.

Her face was flushed and her eyes wild, and she looked at me with a sudden, new hunger. "Yes Evan fuck me now!"

As soon as I was laying on top of her I held my cock up to her dripping hole, and she used her free hand to grab at my waist to pull me closer to her.

I sank in with one long push, my eyes closing at the sensation. She was tight, more so than I had been expecting, but she grabbed at me with her hands, tugging my ever closer to her. Mom let out a long moan, then laughed and said "Ahhhh yes Evan my sweet boy, you're filling me up so good!"

Ella's head was below mom's chest as she lay at an angle on the bed, almost pointing away from us, just to the side and I could feel her hand on my ass as she said, "Ev you look so great in mom's pussy! Now just fuck her baby, she needs to feel how hard you slam that big dick in me every single night!"

Who could say no to an order like that from their girlfriend? I pulled out and then rammed back in, grinding my pelvis against mom as if I was trying to literally screw my cock into her uterus. She let out a loud moan and let go of my waist, using the hand to reach beside her and grab onto the sheets of the bed as if she was in danger of falling.

"Moooom," I let out in a low moan. I wish I'd had something clever or romantic to say, but my brain was basically on hiatus at this point. Instead I put my arms on the bed beside my mom's shoulders but lifted myself up enough to not bang into Ella who had her whole face as close to the action as possible. My cock was wrapped in a hot, twitching passage, which seemed to pulse and draw me in. I began to thrust in and out, not as fast as possible but as firmly as I could in a slightly unnatural position.

Her eyes had been screwed shut as she moaned, but as I began to get moving properly mom gasped and opened her eyes to stare at me and say, "Evan, I wanted this for so long baby! Just after Christmas when I watched your sister play with your cock I wanted to grab you, I wanted to ride you then and there!"

I began to pick up the pace, and beside us I could see Ella's tits bouncing as she lay on her side, rubbing herself feverishly as she stared at my cock pistoling into our mom. She answered our mother, saying, "Fuck mom I was holding his dick for you, I was hoping you'd grab it, but I needed it. Every time he looked at you, I could tell Evan's cock got harder in my mouth. I was a bit jealous but I want you to feel as good as we do!"

Mom let out a sharp laugh that turned into a breathless exhalation as I used my right hand to move her left leg up. With a better angle I was able to really drive down now, and I could feel mom's juices splashing up and matting my pubic hair. A loud, wet slapping sound filled the air and I focused on how my rock hard cock was welcomed back into her depths with every thrust, how no matter how fast and firmly I thrust she was still lifting her hips subtly to add her own little bit of motion to our joining.

Taking a gulp of air as I started to sweat with the exertion, I growled, "This is just the start mom, El and I will need you to come play with us often. I'm going to fuck you until you scream and then El is going to have her way with you."

Grinning at me, Ella stopped rubbing her clit long enough to flip around so she could get in close enough to grab a nipple in her mouth. Mom cried out, "Yes! I will! Whenever you two want I'll come and take care of you! I need this so bad!"

Her voice muffled, Ella said, "Will you lick my kitty mom? I'll eat you out and show you how to please a girl, all my friends said I licked pussy the best at sleepovers!"

"OH YES I WILL ELLA! I've never but I'd love to touch you too, you're so beautiful! If you let me fuck your boyfriend I'll... I'll do whatever you want!"

An evil chuckle, and before she began attacking the tit in her mouth again Ella said, "I'll hold you to that! But first I want Ev to nut inside you so I can suck it out, I'll share his cock but I want all his yummy cum..."

That was too much dirty talk for me, with a roar I began to pummel mom's pussy as hard and fast as I could, panting, "I'm close!"

"Me too baby!" and just as I felt my balls tighten mom reached a hand down between us to flick her clit and I exploded, mere moments before she did. I thrust down and held myself in as deep as I could as my cock started firing ropes of cum into her. She went still and held her breath for a moment, then let out a sharp shriek and grabbed onto me with her legs and arms. Well, one arm, her right arm was trapped but Ella's body but she just wrapped it around her daughter and squeezed us both as best she could as she came long and hard, her body pulsing around me as she milked every scrap of my essence into her with the force of her release.

By the time I was done mom was lolling her head back and forth, smiling widely and sighing with contentment. Ella and I lay on either side of her, just gently holding her and occasionally kissing a cheek or caressing a breast. After a few minutes mom, her voice soft with sated satisfaction, spoke, "Thank you both, that was the most incredible sex I've ever had. And I get the feeling it's just a normal Friday night for you kids!"

We both laughed, and I said, "No, even for us this was special. But I really doubt it's close to over yet. Right El?"

My love was already moving, slowly sliding down mom with a hungry smile. Ella kissed mom's breast, running her tongue along the skin, shiny with perspiration, before kissing a line down to her stomach.

Mom let out a long groan and chuckled, "Oh right, baby needs her treat, right? Well be gentle, your brother gave me the workout of a lifetime down there! It feels so good but I'm going to be sore tomorrow!" She turned to me and winked, before kissing me softly on the lips. "I'm going to need you to do that to me on the regular now, ok Evan?"

"As long as Ella doesn't mind, I'd be thrilled beyond words." I almost asked about dad but decided to not ruin the mood. Clearly some understanding had been reached, but I wasn't sure what specifically. But hey, if it means I can fuck the hell out of mom at home too then Ella and I will definitely be visiting more often!

"Ella does not mind at all, but appreciates you recognize her veto!" came a saucy reply from down the bed. I was just turning to look when mom gave a quiet gasp and stiffened. Ella was looking at me, her eyes dancing as her mouth was locked onto mom's pussy.

Grinning as I caught my breath, I asked Ella, "So did I do a good job? Is that pussy well fucked?"

Ella worked her face quickly side to side, humming as she tongued our mother deeply, causing her to groan again. With a smacking of lips, Ella pulled back, her lower face already slick with mom's juices.

"You did a great job baby, this pussy is beyond well fucked. Maybe too good a job, I can barely suck out any of your cum! How deep did you dick her?"

Mom sighed in mock disapproval at Ella's language. I felt my cock start to stir again and took mom's left hand and shifted my body up on the bed so she could feel me grow in her hand.

Ella was back working on extracting her treat when mom wrapped her long fingers around me and laughed, "Good lord, again Evan! It's barely been 5 minutes! Ella, sweetheart, how hard to you have to work to get this cock to go down and stay down?"

"All night mom, thank god you're here to help out!" came the cheerful reply.

With a sultry purr, mom gave me a slow stroke and said, "Well if it takes all night it takes all night, I guess. It is Valentine's Day after all, I'll make sure both of my lovely children are unable to move before I'm done." Then a short gasp as her eyes went wide, "Ella! Not my bumhole! Get your tongue out-! Ohmygod what are you doing! Ahhhhhh!"

I started to laugh as mom squirmed and Ella chuckled. It was going to be one long night indeed.

Epilogue I - The Collar

Saturday, March 21, 2020

-Ella-

The weather was an almost perfect early spring day, the kind that makes you realize the cold, rainy winter can't last much longer. I was nervous and excited, and as I hurried through campus. It was early afternoon, and I had finished my most important 'prep task' of the day at a wax bar and, having returned to the UBC campus, was walking past the Buchanan Block. I had run a quick errand nearby but, as I did the rare times I passed the area, I was looking around, just in case.

It must have been a sign of good karma to come, because with a gasp of delight I saw a woman with short hair and a pleasant, round face having a furtive cigarette with a bearded man in his mid-20's. She looked up as I hurried at her, and barely had time to exclaim, "Ella!" before I basically tackled her with a hug.

I had a split second to hope she wasn't haphephobic or just anti-hug. Luckily by the time I let her go she was already laughing as I said, "Beth! I'm so so so glad I bumped into you!"

With a bashful chuckle, Beth turned to her smoking compatriot and said, "This is Ella, Chris and I met her on Valentine's Day." He smiled at me and gave a slight nod as he took another drag and introduced himself as Connor.

"Beth, I never did get your guys' contact info or anything but every time I walk around here, I watch for you."

Pleased, the grad student replied, "We talk about you now and then, I'm not afraid to tell you. That was a hectic night, glad to see you so happy." She turned to Connor and explained, "It was cold and she'd been walking a while so we shared some hot chocolate and gave her a lift." I appreciated her discretion.

"So, Chris will absolutely murder me if I don't ask - how are you?" Beth asked with an eager smile. Connor drifted away to finish his smoke, perhaps sensing there was more to the story than I wanted to say in front of a stranger.

I couldn't help but smile as widely as humanly possible as I giddily replied, "So good! I fixed everything, well it wasn't like I did it all but regardless everything got fixed my best friend and I are totally fine, she was a bit embarrassed because the guy wasn't really interested in dating her but she's super cool and it didn't bother her long. I made up with my brother and apologized for being such a bitch to him, our parent's kind of saved their whole freaking marriage THAT NIGHT and..." I took a deep breath, "AND the guy I really liked talked to me later that night all alone in a park outside my apartment and we had the most amazing conversation ever and we're dating now and I have to admit I love him so much it's just insane and I'm doing pretty well in all my classes even chemistry so as far as my life goes it's pretty much perfect!"

"Whoa whoa slow down!" Beth laughed as she held up her hands as if to protect herself from the torrent of words, "So everything is good?"

"Everything is fucking great!" I exclaimed, grabbing her hands.

"Oh Ella I am so damn happy for you! And Chris is going to lose her mind she's going to be so thrilled!" Beth's expression of pure joy just made me hug her again.

We exchanged contact info and I promised to message her and Christa soon. I made Beth promise to let me take her and Chris, who was indeed her girlfriend as well as I learned, out for coffee so we could catch up. It was the very least I could do for these two wonderful ladies who saw an upset girl wandering in the cold and gave her some hot food and listened sympathetically as she figured her shit out. I'll never forget them.

- - -

Twenty minutes later I was back home. I was definitely a little nervous about what was to come, but I had over an hour to finish getting ready and I was as sure as could be that it would be good for everyone.

A week after Valentine's Day, when Evan and I had finally gotten back to something approaching 'normal' (and Mom had been by two more times to get just wrecked by my brother, I mean my god he just went crazy and she could not love it more) we sat down and had a talk about my kink. Well, it was my kink but he was going to explore it with me so I guess that would make it our kink, in a way? I like to think of it like that regardless.

So, the two of us are sitting on the couch, Evan with his laptop and we are looking at the collar he had tentatively picked out for me. It looked good, black leather, not too wide but with a nice fake fur lining and two D-rings, basically metal loops. The buckle on the back had a spot for a lock if you were so inclined and I got so wet looking at it I couldn't believe it.

"So, does this look like what you want?" Evan asked.

"It looks perfect. It's exactly what I was talking about," I replied, honestly. It was a lot like a bondage collar I had accidentally found and put on one day the previous summer, giggling and blushing, when looking through a neighbor's shed.

It had been extra titillating to me because I had been watching some show I think called Spartacus about Ancient Rome with a lot of nudity (I was watching it for the nudity) and this one insanely beautiful slave girl had been in a scene helping her master bathe in a room full of other people. And then the main character guy had grabbed her by her collar, bent her over and started humping her as she gasped at being used so casually by her owner, who was talking to someone else (his wife!) the whole time. The way the man had just bent her over without a thought, the way everyone else in the room hadn't batted an eye, the way the girl had to keep her reaction silent, the collar he used to pull her onto him... yikes it still gets me! That one scene, of the beautiful slave girl used as a convenient hole for her master to fuck whenever he wanted, stuck with me and was by far the most intense 'kinky' sexual desire of my life.

Nodding, Evan said, "Ok, I'll order it. But we should also have that talk, I guess."

More confidently than I felt, I nodded and said, "Yes we should. If you're going to be so awesome and let me do this kind of thing, we both need to know if there are any issues on either side. Uh, I can go first if you want?"

wilparu
wilparu
241 Followers