All Comments on 'Ella & Evan - Valentine's Coupons Pt. 06'

by wilparu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

WTF? whaatever possessed you to go down the Dom/Sub BDSM route? I think you totally fucked this wwonderful story well and truly. If this is how you are planning to go with subsequent chapters/stories I will give them a big miss.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 3 years ago
Disagree with Frankie

From the very first Christmas Coupons chapter you mentioned and hinted at El's submissive side. Even when she was making the Valentine's day coupons she specifically made one to be a slave for a day. This was her fantasy being fulfilled. So while it may not be for everyone it fit the story you were telling. Well done

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Enjoyable story. Looking forward to more. Thanks.

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
It was fine!

Dom/sub is not really my thing but it totally wasn't off-putting in this chapter. Not sure why the other comment was surprised as it was actually mentioned in the original story and one of the main reasons all of this started in the first place. Also, you straight-up said this chapter would be this at the end of the last chapter so I don't understand the complaints at all. I actually want to thank you for putting a little hint as to what's in store at the end of the last couple chapters on this one so that I know whether or not I want to read on. This last one for instance I'm looking forward to more now that I know that we won't get too deep into the weeds with this particular kink. Thank you for a great story series.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Too bad was a good story

I have to agree with Frankie1952 this story was so good and you really did f it up. It's too bad you took your Ella & Evan story in this direction. Sometimes authors think the story needs to be taken up a notch in each part deeper they get, but you took it way to many notches and distorted what was an interesting and wonderful storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard left turn

As others have said you did what many writers do and that KILL their stories. You took a HARD left turn at the end and ended up completely derailing your story.

It was great until you got to the BDSM stuff at the end. You could have just let it with the twins and their mom being happy together, but you had to add that part that did NOT belong there.

When I first started reading that part I didn't know what was going on and I was confused, disappointed and quite honestly kinda mad. I thought Ella had ACTUALLY been abandoned and sold to two heartless self absorbed people.

I think if you resubmitted this tomorrow WITHOUT that ending it would be golden.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 3 years ago

Awesome story

Great that you set it up in the previous chapters for the BDSM sequence. I thought it was a great shift to explore the idea without getting into the deep end of it. I enjoyed the idea of having non-traditional ideas to explore and yet tell a compelling brother/sister story. I, for one, enjoyed it immensely and look forward to more growth of Ev and El's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the stories. Would you go further with them doing a reveal to dad about Evan and Ella relationship and their relationship with their mother and wanting to marry and have kids.

wilparuwilparualmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, I did actually write a few more stories about the twins but never bothered uploading them here, it is kind of a pain to get it all together and the recent turn seems unpopular.

The summer story has a fair bit to do with El and Ev's future plans and desires, and also who knows what. I'll probably get around to publishing them here soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous