Ella & Evan - Valentine's Coupons Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilparu
wilparu
239 Followers

Master was expressionless as he stood for a moment. Then, his eyes somehow lit with an inner fire I had never seen before, he left to return to the dining table and I snapped into action.

My legs were trembling, and I could feel my wetness running down my bare thighs. And the evening was just starting!

Epilogue III - The Breeding

My hands were shaking as I set the food on the table. Mistress ignored me pointedly, but when she knew both her son and I were looking at her she carefully fixed the cutlery in front of her, placing the fork in front of her in the proper place. How had I missed that!

I placed the food on Master's plate first and then stood next to Mistress while she casually indicated with a finger how much she wanted.

"So son, have you met anyone in school? Any cute girls catch your eye?" she asked with a wicked smile. I almost dropped the spoonful of vegetables I was scooping out for her, then quickly looked at Master. Curse her, she knew exactly how to make me forget myself for a second and react!

"No Mother, I'm too busy with my classes. And besides, I have L here to take care of me," Master looked at me and smiled briefly before he remembered his place, and mine, and quickly changed to a stern nod and began eating.

Naturally, Mistress did not miss his little misstep. Thoughtfully tapping her bottom lip with her fork, she gave me a smug glance and said, "Oh but that's even better! You can take a lover, an appropriate one, and bring her home. Then when you're done with her, you can have your pet clean her up. I know I say your pet is useless, but her tongue is really quite pleasant. When you finish deep inside me, she must work extra hard to get me neat and tidy again, but she does her job with rare enthusiasm. It's one of her few real skills, so I'm sure if there is anyone out there of your class who is interested in sharing your bed she wouldn't mind the same kind of service. Who was that young lady, seemed to fancy you?"

My face burning, I didn't know how to react. This was too much! My thoughts were a swirl, I wanted to yell 'enough!', and I wanted to jump into Master's arms and tell him no one would ever make him as happy as I could. I even wanted to crawl under the table and tear off Mistress' panties with my teeth to shut her up! I'd never let anyone else touch Master...well his mother I supposed but she didn't really count.

But before I did anything Master scowled and sharply replied, "That's enough. Let's just eat." He gestured at me and pointed to his side, "L, you may sit with me."

I had just started to walk to get my pillow when Mistress cheerfully called, "Oh don't be ridiculous! You can't feed your pet from your own plate like that!" She stood and sauntered into the kitchen, and I heard some cupboards open and close. Then a minute later she reappeared with a bowl full of food, just the bits of the meal that wouldn't fit on the serving plates. The scraps.

As she walked up to me, smiling, I noticed she had a leash over her shoulder. With a graceful movement, she placed the bowl on the floor just to the side of the dining table. Close, and strategically between her and her son, but a few crucial feet away so no one would think I was eating with them. "Here you are pet," she smiled insincerely, "and since we don't want you wandering off and making a mess..." She took the leash and clipped it to one of the rings on my collar.

"There you are! Now you can eat while your masters are eating too. What a treat for you, I'm sure." I wondered if Mistress knew that, sometimes, Master let me sit with him at the table and eat. No, she would sell me to a breeding stable in a heartbeat if she did.

Breathing hard, my eyes darted to Master, but he was impassive. "Oh, uh, t-t-thank you Mo—Mistress! Thank you!" I sat down beside my bowl as she let the leash fall to the floor.

We ate then. Master and Mistress talked of various things while I focused on how to eat with no utensils. My long hair kept threatening to fall into my food, and I realized that I was spreading myself vulgarly as I crouched. I got some food on my breasts but didn't want to brush it off onto the floor, so I just put up with it, embarrassed at eating on the floor with my hands like an animal. With my naked body exposed to my... my Master and Mistress. The food tasted amazing, and I could feel my wet pussy dripping down to my asshole.

Eating as fast as I could ensured I was done before they were. I stood and tried to casually wipe a drop of mashed potato off my right breast but I just kind of smushed it a bit. I started to turn to retreat to the kitchen when a hand reached out and grabbed my wrist.

Master pulled me to him, his grip firm but not unpleasant. I stared in his eyes as he simply placed his mouth on my breast. I could feel his tongue, burning hot on my skin, as he roughly sucked. When he was done, he took my aching nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, then bit down.

My legs felt weak and I let out a long breath, my eyes fluttering. Suddenly, I felt my collar tighten on my neck and I was forced to take an unsteady step backward, towards Mistress, who held the long leash with a hungry smile of her own.

"Sorry Evan, but surely you can spare your pet for a minute?" She jerked on the leash and I staggered towards her as she pushed her chair back and spread her legs.

A sharp tug and I was on my knees before her, and she lay a hand on my head, almost tenderly, as she hiked up her dress a little and pulled it open. The dress was knee length, but being a wrap meant she was able to easily get it open as she shifted towards the front of the seat, her sexy lace panties now visible. I could see how wet she was too, and I wondered if she needed the spoon. Some owners let their slaves take liberties, after all...

Mistress, her eyes heavy, breathily said, "Don't worry son, Mommy won't take long. Hardly any time at all, and then you can take your little pet."

She lifted herself off the seat and I took the hint, reaching out and pulling her soaked lace thong down her long, tanned legs. I had no sooner taken the panties down far enough to let her spread her legs wide than the leash was tugged again, playfully, and I dove in for my dessert.

Mistress, as always, was well groomed and I caught another whiff of her expensive perfume from her before the strong scent of her eager womanhood overwhelmed me. I have pleasured her with my tongue many times before, and honestly it is not a hardship! Her intimate folds gave no resistance to my probing tongue, and the first two fingers of my right hand ensured she kept no secrets from me.

Running my tongue in a circle around her, I heard her moan deeply as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Yesss, good pet, you're doing so well," she sighed. I inserted both fingers, then gently took her clit in my teeth and ever so gently applied the tiniest amount of pressure.

Mistress gasped and bucked, and I had to let her nub go and limit myself to just licking her stiff little button as I worked my fingers in and out. When I moved my whole head in a circle in order to lick up Mistress' juices from all around her glorious pussy I felt the collar around my neck, its weight and firmness a constant source of discomfort and pride. It was always there, and even when I was totally still its presence was inescapable.

Letting out a low hum of my own, I realized Mistress was close as she began to gasp and her legs wrapped around my back, pulling me in until her thighs were pressing firmly on the sides of my head.

"OH GOD YES! RIGHT THERE!" I focused on her clit with my tongue even as she began to twitch and her cum filled my mouth. She shot it so strongly as she twitched and yelped that I had to hurriedly swallow a mouthful just to be able to keep licking her up.

Finally, a minute later she was done. She slowly opened her legs to free me, and I looked up at her insolently. "Will that be all Mistress?" I said, unable to keep my pride from my voice.

But she was too spent to rise to the bait, and she just gently pushed my head away from her. I was just about to stand when I realized Master was behind me.

"I don't think you're done yet, pet!" Mistress said with a throaty laugh. His eyes aflame, Master pulled me to my feet and pushed me, spinning me around. I could do nothing but obey as he pushed me to the empty place at the table, beside where his mother sat. I gasped as his strong hands simply pushed me, bending me over the cold wood of the table.

With one hand on my back, pressing firmly (as if I wanted to move!) I felt the long leash running up my body as he grabbed it. He pulled my right arm behind me, then the left one. My eyes wide, my breathing ragged, he wrapped the leather of the leash around my wrists a few times, binding my arms. The leather was taut between my collar and my wrists, arching my back and if I had wanted to walk normally I doubt I could have.

Oh Master, I'd sooner die than be anywhere but here right now!

I could hear him breathing heavily as he undid his belt with one hand. A creak of wood behind me and I risked turning my head, my hair was in my face obscuring my vision but I could see Mistress had risen and was helping her son disrobe.

With a low moan I could feel his cockhead, so hard and thick, press up against me. He just held himself there as I squirmed, and I said, "Oh please Master! Take me!"

"Not yet," a woman's voice said, and I groaned in dismay. He kept rubbing his cock up and down my pussy, and as I felt my juices running down my thighs I started unconsciously trying to push my whole body backwards in order to take him inside me. Where he belonged.

Mistress walked around the table and was now in front of me. She moved my hair out of my face and looked into my eyes, saying, "So pet, you want my son's cock?"

"Ohh Mistress yes I do! Please!" I begged. And there was no artifice in my answer, no slave saying she wanted to be used by her owner because that's what he wanted to hear.

Her expression strangely serious, she said, "Tell me what you really want, more than anything."

"I want?" I was confused by her question, and more by her expression. But my body was on fire with lust and the more I squirmed and felt the leash holding my wrists and the more I felt his cock soclose to filling me the harder it was to think.

Ah fuck it.

"I want your son to breed me. I want him to fuck me every day until my belly gets big and when we- when he is done university we'll go away and live together and have a family and it's all I want please!"

"That's all?" she chuckled. I thought she looked almost sad for a split second but then she smiled and looked at her son, giving him a sign.

He was already thrusting into me, and I yelled out loudly with delight. There was no chance some of the neighbors wouldn't hear me, but I didn't care as he started fucking me harder than he ever has before. He held my hips and just slammed into me, my tits pressed against the table and my whole body being rocked back and forth by his frenzied movement.

"ohmygod ohmygod ohmyGOOODDD!" I yelled as his cock started bumping into my uterus. He had never felt so big before, never so rock hard.

I was going to cum. I was going to cum so hard I felt like it would wreck me, like my body would shake free from my soul. My eyes were rolled up into my head and I was barely breathing, my mouth open and drooling onto the table. Like that mattered, I had already left a huge puddle of my girlish juices on the table, and the floor for that matter. I was going to cum so hard my body seemed to stop working for a second as if it was gathering its strength for the final explosion.

Then he grabbed my collar.

"AHHHHH!" I cried out in joy and release as he pulled back on the collar, just to be able to pull my body back onto his pistoling cock just that little bit harder. The leather didn't choke me, but the feeling of his hand on the back of my neck, fingers hooked into the back as he gripped - so strong! - and pulled was more than I could have ever expected.

My orgasm was so fierce, so overwhelming and so long I didn't even notice he was shooting his own thunderous load deep in me. I was whimpering with delight, and for a split second I saw her looking at me, concerned at how I had just lost myself in the moment, thrashing and crying actual tears as my whole body shook. She was reaching to me or about to say something, but I made eye contact and shook my head.

Finally, I was done. I felt his cum in me, I could feel a rare sensation of fullness I swear directly in my womb. My body was limp and I was moaning, and I could hear Evan behind me, panting like he had run a marathon.

With a sigh and a lazy smile, I looked at Mom. "I'm done." Then I closed my eyes.

After Evan undid the leash and took off my collar, he picked me up and carried me to our bed. I was holding him, my eyes still closed, and I have never felt as safe and as wonderfully spent as I did those 10 seconds in his arms.

Mom came into the bedroom, wearing a robe she kept at our place. She had a warm washcloth and making soft noises she wiped me down. I didn't want to let go of Evan, but he kissed me on the forehead and said, "Just one second ok El?"

"Ok baby," I said, dreamily. I felt light and almost strange. Evan put some underwear on and disappeared out of the bedroom while Mom helped me into some of my comfy pajamas.

Settling me down on the center of the bed, she had me sit up propped on some pillows as she wiped my brow with her hand and said, "Here you go baby, just relax. You were incredible."

Evan was back in the room and he sat down beside me on the bed, holding a big glass of apple juice for me, some bottled water for mom and himself and a plate of fruit. I hadn't thought of that, but Mom sat on one side and Evan on the other and we drank and ate a bit of fruit. I was feeling less odd, but the delicious feeling of completeness still flooded through me.

"Thank you two so much. It was... it was so much better than I thought!" I said, then started crying. I quickly laughed and said, "Happy tears!"

"I can tell baby," Mom said, giving me a hug.

I turned to Evan after I wiped my eyes and said, "Thank you baby. So so much. Was it... good for you?"

Evan burst out laughing, "El it was the hottest sex I've ever had. I hate to exaggerate but I'm pretty sure it was the best sex anyone has ever had ever."

We all laughed a little and Mom said, "Trust me baby, I thought Evan was going to pass out he was enjoying himself so much! It was the most incredibly passionate thing I could even imagine seeing. Thank you both for letting me be a part of it."

"Mom, you were fantastic!" Evan said, and I nodded, "You were the best at it by far, it was incredible how you made me feel like it was all real in the moment. And you saved the whole thing when I almost started giggling at the beginning."

Mom shook her head, but she was clearly pleased, "Thank you. If only I had known when I was taking those university theater courses that my best role would be 'cruel Mistress to a naked slave girl'!"

I laughed and hugged her again. Then I said, "I feel so great, and this is so cozy. But I'm kind of sleepy now?"

"That's not unusual, you've been in a heightened state for a couple of hours. Do you want to have a nap?" Evan asked.

Pulling him so he hugged me again, I closed my eyes. "It's like 7 o'clock, too early for bed now. But I am really sleepy so maybe a quick nap. Then I'll help you guys clean up."

Mom laughed and said, "Oh I'm sure we can clean up on our own. You just rest here."

We all half sat, half laid there for several minutes. Snuggling and not talking about much. Out of nowhere, I said, "Don't worry Mom, I'm not going to take out my IUD before we're done school."

She laughed and said, "Oh I was going to mention it to you at some point don't worry! But yes, if you guys graduate and then decide to... try that I'd be ecstatic for you both. Truly. Just no need to rush the babies part, you're still babies to me!"

"Thank you Mom," Evan said softly.

Smiling to myself, I pulled them both closer to me. "Just sit here and cuddle with me for a few minutes until I fall asleep. Then Evan I want you to take mom to your room and fuck her like you fucked me on the table. I thought your cock was going to split me in two there!"

He kissed my forehead and said, "I will certainly try, anything for you sis. Mom?"

A husky laugh, and Mom replied, "I think I'd enjoy some of what Ella had, she damn near fainted on us! Good heavens Evan, are you hard again!"

"What? You two are talking about absurdly sexy stuff! I'll probably get hard two more times tonight. At least."

I felt the sleep washing over me. My bone deep satisfaction was lulling me, dragging me down into a wonderful slumber, but I knew I'd be ready for more in a couple of hours. No chance I'd let Mom get the last erection of the night! And besides, I've been showing her how to eat pussy and she's very good now. Might have to get her to do some practicing.

Slave L had a perfect introduction to the world outside of my fevered imagination, and I couldn't wait to see what Master and L got up to next.

But that would be for later. I felt Evan kiss me, softly, on the mouth and then Mom kiss my cheek as they quietly got up. I was asleep before the left the room, a smile still on my face.

~Fin~

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! I have more stories of El and Ev and I might share the next one in a few weeks. It happens in summer, during a dull, boring quarantine.

I hope the little mystery was satisfying, or at least surprising. I knew when I wrote this story that the lack of sex for so long in the middle was going to mean some people didn't enjoy it very much, but I personally really love the emotional drama and sticky feelings of the characters so I leaned heavily on that. I also thought the slave roleplay was going to be one quick chapter at the end, but I loved it so much it expanded as I wrote it. Don't worry, I'm not really that big into BDSM so that is about as much bondage as I'd put into a story. Ella isn't going to want whips and chains or anything ;)

wilparu
wilparu
239 Followers