All Comments on 'Ella & Evan - Xmas Coupons Pt. 03'

by wilparu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
This story is getting better & better

Finally done reading part three, the storyline is getting better each one. Can't wait for part 4, hoping brother gets time alone so he can make love to his sister as I think he needs to do without mom being around. Other avenues could be being caught by father who decides to join in on the action. Whatever direction you chose this is a story I would love to read to completion.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Just as hot as the original! 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I'd leave the father out of the plot/story, but that's just me...

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
What?

What, Mom had never had her pussy eatin? Is her husband some kind of prude? This story just keeps getting Hotter, and Mom is picking out coupons too! I'm thinking Father should stay, but Mom needs to teach him a thing or two, she can always say she's been watching porn, and learning. Five Stars!

f4nt4syp3nf4nt4syp3nover 3 years ago

I read the original and am reading the alternate, and have to say I really enjoy this version. The original has a lovely story and character arcs that you can drown in, but the chemistry between mother and children in this version is way hotter. Looking forward to more!

jlundegaardjlundegaardover 3 years ago
We need more!

Love the original, love this new version... I am hoping to have more of both!

Love these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Response to Crusader235

It's not always a prude husband.

My experience is that some women have issues with receiving oral sex. Of the three non-one-nighters I experienced in my life, two of them wouldn't allow me to enjoy eating at the Y. And nothing I did or said changed that. I couldn't even try to surprise them. They'd stop what we were doing, and that was usually that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous