Ella & Evan - Xmas Coupons Pt. 04

Story Info
The alternate version of the El and Ev story concludes.
6.2k words
4.82
18.9k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilparu
wilparu
242 Followers

Chapter 13

With a showy snap, I pulled the red coupon tight between the thumb and forefinger of both hands. Mom, looking very smug sitting on her favourite seat, mostly covered by a blanket, smiled and said, "Oh, is that for me?"

I had walked right up to her chair, naked and throbbing. My cock was twitching just a foot away from her head as I stood beside her, holding the coupon facing away from her.

"Yes, the wonderful view at breakfast got me all excited and I wanted to get some relief."

"Did you now?" mom said, as she slowly leaned closer to me. Without breaking eye contact she opened her mouth and took my cockhead between her lips, slowly licking my piss hole. Under the blanket, she was clearly slouching down in the chair, and the way it looked like her knees were spread and resting on the chair arms hinted strongly at how she had been passing the time while waiting for Ella and I to join her.

I caught my breath, feeling my joking authority slipping away. With a flourish, I handed her the slip.

Releasing my cock from her mouth, she took the coupon and said, "'Naughty: Middle of the Day Lay'. Hmm, you know I really debated writing 'nooner' instead but something about that word always seemed like sloppy grammar."

Shrugging, she looked up at me and said, "Regardless, I take it this means you want to put your penis in my vagina?" Looking at my cock again she licked her lips and said, "I have to say, it looks like it would be the biggest thing up me in quite a long time. Do you suppose we should just do it here?"

Breathing hard, I was wondering what game mom was playing now. Clearly not hard to get, but maybe just making me sweat for it? Trying to stay in charge of this one thing? Ella was standing off to the side, still naked, and her uncharacteristic silence also had me doubting myself.

I thought back to all we had done since mom let us suck on her tits in the kitchen. Nah, we had to get some ground rules established.

Stepping in front of her chair, I reached down and pulled the blanket off her slowly. As I had suspected, she had her feet on the seat in front of her hips, with her knees spread and resting on the arms of the chair. Her right hand was casually rubbing her kitty, the wetness of which was running down to the towel she had thoughtfully placed on the chair. Worth remembering that this was a rented cabin after all, and I'm sure mom would be as conscientious with her own furniture.

As I slowly looked her up and down she bit her lip and removed her hand. Returning to make firm eye contact with her, I knelt in front of the chair, then lifted myself up enough to line up with her wide open pussy. Her landing strip of light brown pubic hair pointed the way for me, and placing my right hand on the chair beside her knee for balance I took my cock with my left hand and pressed it against her sex.

Mom gasped and started squirming on the chair, her face getting red as I stroked my cock up and down her labia.

"Mother." I said softly, "Are you going to honour the coupon?"

"Y-y-yes..." she said with a gasp, and I pressed just the first inch of my head inside her. Her damp heat was like a bolt of lighting to my brain, but I forced myself to not just thrusting like an animal.

"Good. And are you going to fuck Ella after I'm done fucking you?"

A low moan and mom gave a lopsided grin, "Of course, I'll do as good a job as I can." She looked past me at Ella and continued, "What do you want baby? Mommy can eat you out or finger you. I don't have much of any experience but just tell me what to do and I'll try my hardest."

With a shaky voice, Ella replied, "We'll see when it's my turn, but maybe your mouth. But I want to eat-"

"You want to eat your brother's cum out of my pussy. I know honey!" Mom laughed breathily and then hummed as I slipped in another inch.

Her eyes now heavy, her breathing ragged, she began to push her hips out, trying to get more of me inside her. But I kept pulling back slightly and I said, "Patience mother! Maybe we should go up to the master bedroom, more room?"

Groaning, mom nodded, "Whatever you want Evan, just put it in me..."

"Or else," I said, trying to act unconcerned even as my whole body screamed at my brain to start fucking, "I could just push you up against the picture windows here. Would you like to have your big tits pressed against the cold glass as the whole valley watches your son fuck you silly in the broad daylight?"

"Oh god! I'd let you do it Evan! I'll let you fuck me anytime, anywhere, just like the coupon said! Your sister too!"

I had both my hands on her knees now, and it was an easy thing to reach under them and pull up and towards me. This made mom slide down the chair and moved her pussy to the edge of the seat.

She gasped at being manhandled like this, and I followed it up by simply pushing my whole length in. She felt amazing, and as I grinned my hips against her, my balls resting on the bottom of her soaked pussy, she yelled out.

"OH FUCK ME EVAN!"

I pulled out and then thrust back once and we both moaned. But this wasn't my plan, and with the awkward angle of me on my knees at not quite the right height and my mom's head resting at an uncomfortable angle against the chair I knew this wasn't going to be good enough for our first time.

Regretfully, I withdrew entirely from her and started standing. Mom just had time to start saying "What-" when I held out my hands.

"Sorry mom! That was going to break your neck and my back. Bedroom, now!"

Laughing, mom accepted my hands as I helped her up. Ella had been sitting on the couch, rubbing herself, and she stood too and said, "Thank Christ, that view was shit for the audience too!"

Giggling, we both followed mom as she skipped up the stairs. I smacked her ass as I chased her, and she shrieked and laughed. Inside the master bedroom, mom pulled the comforter off and tossed it to the side as no one had made the bed in the morning. I basically tackled her to the bed and we kissed hurriedly as she crawled backwards toward the middle of the king sized mattress.

As soon as she stopped, she spread her legs again and I was on top and inside her again. With a long, happy cry she wrapped her legs around my waist as I nibbled on an earlobe. In a proper position now I focused on, as I had said, fucking her silly. I set a brisk pace, using more of a undulating movement to thrust into instead of a pivoting in and out in a straight line. She felt tight, and a few times when I pushed extra hard I could feel the tip of my cock bump up against her cervix.

She turned her head to kiss me repeatedly on the neck, then I heard her laugh and say, "Hah... hickey... on your neck... think that was me -oh god- last night!"

I was too busy to do much but grunt a laugh, I had seen a mark on my neck but just assumed I'd scratched myself or done it shaving.

After 10 minutes of hard work, I slowed down. Mom had her eyes closed, smiling and tossing her head back and forth as she fondled my ass with her hands occasionally.

Breathing hard, I pulled back and tapped mom on the leg as I sat back.

"Oh baby, you feel so good, do you want mommy to go on top?" mom asked as she sat up too, running her hands over my chest.

I shook my head and grinned, "Hands and knees?"

"Ooh doggy-style for my big strong baby boy!" she said as she turned over and presented her ass for me. Her pussy lips were engorged and red, and I gave her thick ass a slap as I got behind her.

"Maybe less 'baby boy' when I'm inside you," I chuckled, then thrust hard back in.

"Ahhh you're going so much deeper now Evan! Just keep fucking me like this and I'll call you whatever you want!" I looked over to see Ella rubbing her kitty too, snickering at us.

The loud slapping of skin on skin echoed in the room as mom began to moan more and more frequently. I could feel her snatch getting wetter, and she arched her back and lowered her chest down to the bed so I groped her ass cheeks hard with my fingers as mom began grunting and panting.

Trying hard to last a few more minutes, I focused on anything but my impending orgasm and growled, "Mom you're going to come visit us a lot right? We'll need you to come over so we can fuck you hard."

Mom wailed, "Yes! I'll drive to your place whenever you call, anytime! You can fuck me and Ella can suck out your cum!"

I slapped her ass again, and then I heard Ella loudly say, "Mom you need to make both of us more coupons, so when you come over we can decide what we want."

Mom was losing her mind, gripping the sheets and pushing her ass back at my thrusting hips with every stroke. "I will! I'll make more, anything you guys want! I'll eat your pussy whenever you want me to Ella! You can both come home and fuck me while your dad sleeps!"

Honestly, I love the dirty talk a LOT but the part about my dad was a buzz kill. I resolved to try to think of a way to subtly ask mom not bring him up when I'm fucking her. But needless to say, the sudden twinge of guilt wasn't enough to impact my hard-on.

Luckily, we were almost done. Mom was tensing up and, letting out one last long moan as loud as a shout, began shaking and gasping. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock as she came, and I'm pretty sure she squirted some girl cum on my balls as they slapped into the top of her pussy.

Grabbing her by the hips, I pulled her back into me and roared as I shot off. I filled her up as best I could as she took a deep breath and fell forward.

Panting, I fell backward. I saw my cock dripping with both my cum and mom's which was kind of impressive really. Also strangely impressive to me was Ella's patience. As mom twitched and moaned, flat on her tits with her ass still up in the air a bit, Ella moved in but just stroked her side and buttocks while talking quietly, waiting for the OK to get the meal she'd clearly been craving for a long time.

"Mom, you are so sexy and perfect. You almost fucked Ev unconscious, he looks like he's going to pass out!" Ella said as she gently massaged mom while staring hungrily at her well fucked pussy.

"Mmmm oh Ella your brother has a great cock. I don't blame you if you want to play with it when you're back at your place. If I was living with him all alone I'd need him in me every night." Mom said with a sigh.

Ella glanced back at me and winked, "Don't worry mom, I'm sure Ev and I will come to some sort of arrangement."

Now mom groaned and brought herself up more. "Ok baby you can get your reward now. But be gentle, my kitty is still very tender. Do you want me on my back?"

"No need, the way you are now is perfect," Ella said cheerfully. I moved to the side in order to see Ella stick her face in mom's pussy, her nose basically in her asshole as Ella's eyes closed and she moaned in delight.

Mom also let out a low moan as her daughter eagerly slurped up as much of our mingled leavings as she could. Ella was diligent and thorough, taking almost 10 minutes to make sure she got her fill.

Finally, El gave mom one last loud kiss on her lips and said, "There! All done! Thank you so much mom, that was awesome!"

Mom had started getting aroused halfway through Ella's cleanup, and now she was wide awake again. "Do you want me to lick you now?"

Ella laughed, "Yes! Yes I do!" On the big king sized bed, Ella just lay back sideways and had plenty of space. Mom crawled up between her legs and kissed her along the way.

"Evan," mom said as she brought her mouth to her daughters shaved pussy, "can you play with her breasts? I'm kind of new to this so your help would be appreciated. Let's see if we can get your sexpot of a sister off together."

Indeed we did, and in only 15 minutes or so. According to Ella, mom was really improving in her cunnilingus rapidly, and being a teenage boy I was more than willing to suck on some big titties like it was my job.

Naturally, while we were doing this my cock got hard again, and mom graciously sucked me off until I came in her mouth for the second time that day. As she blew me, I joked about having Ella go down and grab the relevant coupon, but mom just opened her mouth around my shaft enough to say "Freebie!" in a muffled voice.

And that's how we passed the afternoon on Sunday. By Sunday night we had all come at least 3 times that day, with a late highlight being Ella teaching mom how to scissor, so after a simple supper we were all pretty spent. We just watched a cooking show on Netflix, the three of us dressed very casually - me in my boxers, Ella in a pair of panties and mom in a loose halter top and panties. Sitting on the couch, occasionally taking a tit in my hand and idly playing with a hardened nipple, I couldn't help but think about how Monday was to be our last day.

Chapter 14

The moaning did actually wake me up, but I just lay there in bed while mom ate out Ella to a well deserved orgasm. Not even a minute later I heard my sister gasping as she came, mom had shuffled over under the covers to my half-erect cock. Gently taking me in hand, mom wrapped her lips around me and sucked softly on my head, like it was a popsicle.

Smiling, I stretched and sighed to let her know I was awake, and she began fellating me properly. Her tongue moved up and down my shaft as she cupped my balls, and my after a few strokes she took my whole length inside her mouth, pausing only to force my cockhead into her throat.

She gripped my legs tightly, her bottom lip resting on the top of my scrotum, as she hummed her delight at getting me in her throat again.

Looking over, I saw Ella resting on her side, a lazy smile on her face. "You look as good as I feel," I said.

"Waking up with mom's tongue on my clit is a pretty fantastic way to wake up," Ella said as she watched mom's head under the blanket slowly lift up and down over my groin. "How is she doing now?"

I groaned and reached down to stroke her hair as she pulled me out of her mouth so she could lick feverishly at my balls, "She's amazing, she deep throated me again and now she's going to town on my sack. Mom is an incredible cock sucker!"

"She's a natural at eating pussy too, she had me cuming on her face in no time. We'll have to have her over every weekend just for that."

Clearly listening, mom moaned around my cock as she picked up her pace. I reached down with both hands and held her head still, then began thrusting my hips up from the bed to fuck her face for a minute. I could feel her spit dribbling down on my balls, and I said, "Yeah, we'll call her out on like Saturday night so she can work her magic mouth on us after we go to the bar or something."

Ella clapped and continued my thought, "Oh! Sounds perfect, she can just wait naked until we get home, the we'll use her mouth to relax and go to sleep. She can sleep at the foot of my bed and wake me up in the morning too!"

Groaning even louder, I looked down and could tell mom was frigging herself frantically as she sucked. "Ella, she's not a pet! We can't just keep her around to eat your pussy, I'll want to have her come over during the week sometimes so I can fuck her hard and send her back home pumped full of my cum."

"Oh come on, I'm not saying she's a pet. Just, like, a pet slut? I'm not going to put a collar on her and keep her in a kennel or anything."

Finally, mom had enough. Taking my cock out of her mouth she loudly said, "I will *not* be sleeping in a kennel! Don't push your luck young lady!"

I gave Ella a look, "See? We'll do fun stuff with her, but stuff like take her out to nice restaurants and screw her in the parking lot after."

Ella snickered, "She just said no to the kennel, I bet if I get a collar she wears it for me. You can treat her like a girlfriend if you want, take her out and wine her and dine her. I bet people think she's your sugar mommy. They'll wonder how good you fuck to be a kept young man for a rich, hot, older woman."

I was about to tell mom I was close, but holding my dick in her mouth and my balls in her hand she could tell. With a grunt I started shooting ropes of cum into her waiting mouth. She swallowed every drop, then kept licking my deflating cock for a few minutes before reappearing from under the covers.

"Whew!" She said, "Getting stuffy under there! I hope you both enjoyed your wake up calls?"

"It was amazing mom, thanks!" I said.

"Yes mommy, you were fantastic," Ella smiled.

Her hair a disheveled mess, her face red and still breathing hard, mom arched an eyebrow at Ella and said, "I think you're getting a little too far ahead of yourself Ella. If you're not careful it'll be you naked in a collar with a fuzzy tail plug up your bum and me and your brother walking you around the back yard at home."

Ella's eyes opened wide and she paused, then slowly said, "You know, I could maybe be talked into that. But I still say you'll be my pet slut."

Laughing, mom lay between us and we both embraced her. "I guess we'll see? But Evan, my handsome boy, I would love to go on a date with you. You can dress me up and take me out and I'll reward you very well."

I kissed mom on the lips, "I can't wait. I know you always want to go to a play or the symphony, I'd love to take you."

Mom lit up, "Aww! That would be so amazing!" Then she bit her lip and lowered her voice, "If you really go all out I'll wear the butt plug I'm getting for Ella, then you can use the 'anal' coupon on me when we get back to your apartment."

I grinned happily, "Well then, as they say, it's a date!"

From the other side of the bed, Ella groaned, "Oh come on, fine then, I'll take mom on a girls night out too if she's going to let us stick things up her bum after!"

We all laughed, then cuddled for a while before taking turns in the shower. It was our last day at the cabin, and we wanted to make the most of it.

Chapter 15

After the wake-up oral and showers Ella and I both offered to take care of mom too, but she declined with a sly smile and said she wanted to wait until later.

We even got dressed, although in less clothes than normal for certain. After the excitement and cleanup of the morning we had more of a brunch style meal at around 11AM and then a late lunch.

By the time we ate lunch, I was getting pretty horny again. Mom was certainly a factor, she kept casually grabbing my cock though my pajama pants or groping my abs when I walked by. And Ella took turns between slipping her hand in mom's pants to give her a quick rub and pressing her ass against me and grinding.

Finally, in the interest of preventing a further breakdown of law and order I went to grab a coupon. There was no real mystery anymore, I could have used the one about getting out of chores and mom would have interpreted it as sexual. So I showed a couple to Ella and let her pick.

Mom was sitting on the loveseat, half-dressed in a halter-top style undershirt and some sort of tight workout pants. Handing her the coupon I said, "Ella and I were hoping for a lingerie show. I heard a rumour that you bought some nice things lately. Bring any with you?"

"Yeah mom, that teddy with the matching g-string was wild. Did you bring that?" Ella interjected.

Mom smiled, "Maaaaybe. I did bring a few items, the intended audience wasn't terribly impressed, but I might value a second and third opinion."

Standing up, she continued, "I guess we'll do it like the lap dance? Just move that coffee table and I'll bring my things down here and change in the hallway. That way I can strut the runway properly. I just wish we were at home, I have a *lot* of lingerie there, but I think I can pull together a couple of things. This won't take long, you kids get comfy on the couch."

So we moved the coffee table, a big hint that this lingerie fashion show would have a real audience participation element that I was looking forward to. As we waited on the couch I looked at Ella and then pulled my pants down, then kicked them off, letting my hard-on free (although my pajama pants had done very little to contain it) with a sigh.

wilparu
wilparu
242 Followers
12