All Comments on 'Ella & Evan - Xmas Coupons Pt. 04'

by wilparu

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some of us like wet contents

Please write wet versions of your stories, mom-son-watersports, bo-sis-waterspors. One or two paragraph is enough. Drinking each other will be hotter

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Great Series!

Excited to see the Ella and Evan series take off in the future. You're very good at combining the emotional dynamics along with the sexual hijinks. Many incest authors on this site try to separate the two, but by the relationships very nature you can't do that without losing something. 5*

jlundegaardjlundegaardover 3 years ago
Stoked!

I havent even read this yet, but I it will be glorious!

Keep them coming! Please and thank you!

wilparuwilparuover 3 years agoAuthor

LOL Anonymous send me a PM or whatever on here and I'll send you a couple of hundred words on watersports just for you :)

I'm afraid that hasn't happened in any of the stories i've written so far and I doubt it will, but I can write a quick scene just for you, i love that you asked haha.

wilparuwilparuover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the great comment Demosthenes384bc!

I fully agree about the emotional dynamics being key - the forbidden desire and secrets and confused emotions in incest fiction is a HUGE thing I love about it. I also enjoy the sex, but it's the drama of having a secret passion so powerful and impossible to deny that you'll fight against society to make it happen that really gets me.

The next story is a LOT about the drama of keeping a secret. I worry people won't like it as much because there is a long section in the middle with no sex but *lots* of feelings but it ends with a few chapters of my favourite sex scenes that I've ever written so hopefully people stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was great ! But I think the romantic version is even better I feel like you could have added this to it and still had the mom join them she needs love to, and I wouldn't be mad if they all ran off together! Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous