Ella & Evan - Xmas Coupons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better."

Ella smirked and stood and went to remove her pants to, but paused instead. "Little help, Ev?"

With a grin I reached out and pulled her pajamas down to her knees, at which point she shifted and let them fall to her ankles. With her shaved pussy staring me in the face, I had to force myself to not get ahead of myself and wait for mom. Ella sat next to me and spread her legs so her right leg rested on my left one. She lightly took my cock in her right hand and I slowly traced up and down her moist lips with my left as we waited.

Luckily, the show started almost instantly. From the hallway mom called out, "For our first piece, some classic lace!" She walked in wearing a black babydoll, it was intensely sexy but mostly hid her naughty bits. As she walked past us, I could see the hem of the top came to just past her ass, and while very sheer it did have enough decorative lace on the bust to mostly hide her nipples. She was wearing a pair of black g-string panties underneath, but I only get some hints of them as she walked by, flouncing her hips.

Ella and I made appreciative noises. I would have clapped but my hand was busy, and perhaps the sounds of Ella jerking me off faster was its own type of applause?

Staring at us, mom bit her lip as her gaze lingered on my cock, then gave Ella's spread pussy a long look too. "I take it the crowd likes what it sees?" She asked rhetorically as she left the room back to the hallway.

A minute later she returned, dressed in another black mesh outfit. It covered her completely, in one piece, but to most of it was see through to one degree or other. The bust was lacy enough to show me her stiff nipples clearly, but the middle and down was more solid fabric until a fringe of lace around her legs just below the crotch.

"Whoa, that's nice," I said as she approached me.

"Evan, this is a bodysuit, kind of like a swimsuit almost. Feel the material..." I reached out with my free right hand and rubbed it over her stomach. It felt so soft and welcoming, and mom spun around so I could run my hand over her ass.

"Damn mom that's so cool," I was at a bit of a loss for words, and frankly Ella's handjob wasn't helping my ability to come up with clever insight.

Taking a step to the side, mom let Ella run her hand over and around as well, and Ella said, "I love it mom, this was one of the things you got when we went out last month right?"

"It was, as was the next item..." mom was clearly enjoying Ella rubbing her hand over her ass, but after a few seconds pulled away to go change again.

Whispering to me, Ella said, "God I hope she brought one thing in particular, it was fucking wild!"

It took a few minutes before mom called out, "And... for our final piece..."

I had already seen my mother in sexy lingerie. Hell, I saw her naked several times over the past few days. She sucked my cock to wake me up this morning. But still... stepping out of the hallway I gasped in shock. My eyes bulged.

"Yeeeeeeessss!" Ella hissed as she tightened her grip on my cock and squeezed her legs together, trapping my finger inside her.

Wearing a matching set of red lingerie mom took a few steps towards us then paused. She was flushed, her mouth partially open, lust-filled eyes fixed on us.

Her bra was barely a collection of red lace straps. A tiny strip of mesh covered the inside of her heavy tits, and the outside half of cups was... nothing.

"Evan, this is a peek-a-boo bra. I guess you can tell why it's called that, half of my nipples show on the side when I'm standing still. And when I move..." taking a step towards me, her tits swayed, "well, when I move it's like my nipples keep trying to get free. Naughty little things."

The red panties also had extra straps, so 3 lines of fabric stretched across both her hips. The lace over her crotch was elaborate, but less see through. Seeing my gaze move below her waist, mom purred, "These are called crotchless panties Evan." Turning around, I could see basically all of mom's ass was bare. The straps all converged up near the waistband on a small triangle of red cloth that barely touched the top of her ass.

Taking another step, now right in front of me, mom spun around again and let her legs fall open. Now I could see what she meant, the two halves of the panties were not attached, and with every movement I could see mom's pussy lips peeking out from under panties.

"Holy shit mom."

Grinning, mom looked at my cock and said, "Ella, could I borrow your brother for a minute? Mommy has only had one cock in her for over a month now, and I think I deserve a second helping."

"Sure thing mom!" Ella gasped as she moved her hand off my cock and moved her leg away as well.

"Thank you baby. I'll make it up to you with my mouth if you like, and don't worry you'll get your treat out of my pussy once I get the fucking I need."

Her feet were on either side of mine now, her pussy mostly exposed. Mom simply knelt on top of my lap, grabbing my cock with one hand and nestling it against her wet pussy.

Looking up slightly at mom's face, I said, "Mom you can have this cock in you as often as you want."

"Aww, thank you son. I'll take you up on that. I could use you and your sister to help me out, I have such a high sex drive and no outlet for it," dragging her wetness over my cockhead, mom lined me up and then sat down quickly. I moaned long at the feeling as she took me all, and she closed her eyes and laughed, "But I don't think that will be a problem for me now. I have my two beautiful children to give me what I need."

Mom's barely covered tits were in my face, so took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked hard. With my hand, I lifted up mom's right tit towards Ella and removed the nipple long enough to say, "Ella, want your tit too?"

Mom lifted up and sat down again harder, then moaned loudly as Ella moved back to latch on to one tit while I sucked and licked the other.

We were only able to play with her tits so well as mom started fucking herself hard on my cock, her hands on my chest for balance and to rub my pecs.

"Mom, I won't last long," I warned with a grunt. She reached one hand down to her clit while she worked her hips up and down, and for a few seconds the lace of her panties was rubbing against my cock as she moved which almost started to hurt but I wasn't going to say anything unless it was about to kill me.

"Ooooh yes Evan give it to me! Fuck your mom! You're so deep up me, I love it! Ella are you going to fuck your brother too?" Mom cried out as she approached orgasm.

Ella, no longer able to easily keep biting on her nipple with all the moving, smirked and replied, "I think I will mom. If I'm horny at our place I'll just ask Evan to fuck me with his nice big cock. Is that ok?"

"Yes baby! I can't empty his balls every night like I want to so you can!"

The dirty talk got to me and pushed me over the edge. With a gasp I jerked my hips up just as mom thrust down and exploded. Mom, feeling me shooting up into her, rubbed her clit harder and then shouted out as she came too. We both held each other tight as we came, and them mom, drained and happy, slowly got off me.

On shaky legs, she stood up and, after a thought, pulled her panties down. Ella was already in my lap, sucking on my wilting cock gently to clean it off.

But she had eyes mostly for mom. Chuckling, mom said, "Ok Ella, just be gentle on me please," and sat down on the end of the couch, spreading her legs.

Ella was gentle, and patient, but above all thorough and spent a long time between mom's legs getting her reward. When she was done, I repaid her patience with a long session of oral while mom kissed her and they played with each other's tits until she came in my mouth.

The couch was no place for cuddling with three people, so we trooped up and went back to the master bedroom to lay down and catch our breath.

As we lay there I thought about our week and what was still to come. In the companionable silence that stretched out as the sun went down outside, we all snuggled and drifted in and out of a satisfied sleep.

Mom was running her hand through my hair as Ella cozied up on her other side, occasionally kissing her exposed breast. Finally, I spoke, "Mom, one question."

"Yes honey?"

"Did you know you put the coupon book in my stocking?"

A sudden silence as mom's hand stopped. Ella sat up more, looking at mom and saying, "Wait, did you?"

Releasing a long sigh, mom replied, "Not really? Maybe?"

Now Ella and I were both propping ourselves up so we could see mom's face in the fading daylight. She looked embarrassed, an almost funny thing to see considering how we spent the day.

"Okay. I guess maybe yes. I didn't do it on purpose, I swear it! But when I was putting the stockings together back home, I was drinking some wine and thinking about things. How I had packed up lingerie and stuff to try to get your father to make love to me for the first time in over a month. How I knew it wasn't likely to work. How dumb I felt making those coupons, so desperate! And while I was doing it all at some point I looked down and saw the three stockings. I had done Ella's first, and it was obvious her hair care products were in there. But I looked at your stocking Evan and your dads and for a split second I realized I had put the coupons in the wrong one. Maybe. I couldn't remember because I had put the coupons in with some socks near the bottom but you both got socks."

Mom shook her head and looked at me with a rueful smile, "And then I... didn't check to make sure. I finished my glass of wine and said, whatever. If Evan gets them he'll give them back and it'll just be a funny thing. Maybe he'll ask for a kiss or something. But I felt a tiny little bit of excitement at the thought of not knowing. Like I was flipping a coin. I guess it was silly, but I was a bit tipsy. And horny. A lot horny, really."

We all chuckled, and mom said, "How did you know?"

I rested my head on her bare breasts. "I didn't, I just had a feeling. The first coupon, 'you can play with my boobs', when I gave it to you and the way you reacted. Like, you were surprised when you saw I had the coupons, but not shocked. You were also really calm when you asked me if I was being serious. Like you'd thought about it already, at least deep down, before it happened."

"I guess I did. Just idle imagining, like I imagined you had the coupons and to get them back I had to make out with you. And in the shower that night before Christmas Eve I imagined you making me give you a blow job to keep your secret. Just a silly fantasy while I was frigging myself in the shower for the 20th time in a row. I'd never thought of you in a sexual way before, neither of you, honestly."

Ella kissed mom on the cheek and said, "But safe to say, you do now?"

"Hah! Yes after having a fair bit of sex with you both I see you in a sexual way. I really didn't anticipate you being a part of this Ella, I'm sorry."

"Aw don't worry, you didn't know I was into girls I guess. Glad I got to bring you into the fold. And now you're a lesbian, so we'll run off and too bad for Evan I guess but he'll be fine - NO NO!"

But I had easy access to her sides and legs, and Ella is damn near as ticklish as I am so I was merciless. Eventually mom had to physically stop us from our laughing tickle fight. She just grabbed us both by the head and forced our mouths onto her breasts.

Being easily distracted by boobs, my twin sister and I each took a tit to mouth and mom sighed. "Jeez. Twins. Always such a handful."

~Fin~

===AUTHORS NOTE===

This is the end of the Rebecca path, I wanted to show two different versions of the Christmas vacation with the characters being mostly the same and having the same motives and desires. The Ella pathway is canon, and I have two more fairly long stories of the characters already done. I will upload my Valentine's Day story soon, it follows the more romantic path of Evan and Ella being in a committed relationship... but don't worry Rebecca fans, there is plenty of her too, it just takes a bit longer. :)

12