Ella & Jake Ch. 03

Story Info
The girl has wolf.
4.7k words
4.57
6.3k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayadale
Kayadale
62 Followers

*Author's Note* I understand some of my readers are upset over how I am portray Ella. I've written more about her feelings, and what happened between her and Victor in Chapter 4. Please keep reading.

Chapter 3

Jake had been going crazy since the night before. He still didn't understand what was going on. He was in the Rogue Cave. He was here because he tried to protect his mate. He knew she was his mate. But she had been with another wolf. His heart was broken. He tried to figure out if she was forced, but no, he knew she hadn't been. He had no idea how long he had been in the cave, all he knew was he had to get out, to find her. To find out why... Why?

She was his mate. He felt it. She didn't, or not all of her did. He was confused, he was anxious, he wanted to get to her, to figure it all out.

He howled as he clawed the door. He felt her. She was close. She was in pain too. Why would she be in pain when she was the one who hurt him? He roared, as someone knocked on the door.

"Jake, Change back into human form, now!" He heard his Alpha say. Jake growled. He didn't want to listen, but he had to. It was his Alpha ordering him. Slowly Jake turned back into his human form. He was slightly calmer, but in so much pain.

"I have changed," he said softly, knowing that the Alpha would hear him.

The doors opened slowly and he blinked as the bright light. Someone came in and placed a robe over his shoulders. He slowly walked out into the bright sun. He took a deep breath and blinked till his eyes adjusted.

He looked around and saw Johnathan standing beside Ella, who was sitting on a rock. She looked up at him, met his eyes, and then fell backwards. Johnathan was on his knees by her side in a moment. Jake just stood there, part of him wanted to run to her, but the other part that knew she betrayed him, didn't.

Did Johnathan sleep with her, he wondered. He then pushed that thought out of his head. Johnathan loved his Luna, he would never hurt her like that. She would kill him if he did.

Jake slowly walked over to them. He felt like he was going crazy, maybe he was going rogue, his wolf was jumping around inside him like he wanted to kill. It took all the strength he had to keep the wolf at bay.

"Alpha," he said in a scratchy voice. "It has been 30 days?"

"Yes, my friend," the Alpha said, as he helped Ella stand up. She was shaky, but awake, and tear were running down her cheeks. "You are free. You have a few days to recover, then you can return to your duties. You can do whatever you want with this one." He pushed Ella towards him. Jake caught her, and frowned.

"I'm sorry I failed you, my friend," Johnathan said as he signaled the other Beta's to leave. He promised his best friend that he would take care of the girl, and failed. He felt like he failed at being Alpha as well.

"I commanded her to stay away from the male wolves, she disobeyed me. I do not know how she did it. I am sorry I didn't not order the other wolves to stay away from her. I trusted her as your mate. I'm sorry." He turned and started to walk away, leaving the two alone.

Ella went pale. The Alpha had just left her. If Jake was mad enough he could kill her. She slowly looked up into Jake's eyes. They weren't angry. They were sad.

She started to shake, the pain in her chest was back. Why was it when she was near Jake she had all these feelings for him, but when she was away, she could almost careless. This was proof she wasn't a real wolf. She did not feel that mating call, just lust.

She had to stop hurting Jake, which meant she would have to reject him, then leave the pack. At that thought a pain hit her chest, she almost lost her balance, but Jake caught her. He was still just staring down at her.

Jake watched the mixed emotions go over her face. He growled inside. All he wanted to do was love her, but she had betrayed him. He wanted to hate her, but couldn't.

"You smell like him," he hissed. Ella shivered in fear. Jake looked around. Then he smelled it. The same smell that she had on her. "He's here..."

"No, he went back to the house when the Alpha told everyone to go," Ella said. "Jake... I'm sorry, I..."

Jake pulled her close and growled in her ear. "I do not want to hear it, human," he used the name to cause her pain, and it did. "Must wash..." He picked Ella up, and carried her towards the river. Ella clung to him. When she realized where he was going, she got really nervous.

"I can't swim," she muttered to him. "Please Jake, don't..." He didn't listen, he just threw her into the cold water. Ella screamed as the water went over her head, She started to panic and kick and try to get away. She had water in her mouth, she couldn't breathe. She thought she was going to die... then she was in a pair of strong arms. She clung to his neck.

"Shhhh," He whispered. "I won't let you drown, I must get you clean." He sat down in the water with her on his lap. "It's only a few feet deep anyway."

Ella let go of his neck and looked around. He was seated in the water, which barely covered his waist. She slowly sank against him. He just sat there not saying anything, with her in his lap. He didn't know what to say. She had hurt him, but it felt so good to have her in his arms. He was not going to let her go.

The Alpha did say do whatever he wanted with her. He had been locked up for a month, and she was very beautiful in his arms. "Let's get this off you," he whispered as he ripped her shirt off. She let out a gasp and looked up into his eyes.

He saw the fear, and frowned. He didn't like what this girl was doing to him. He was weak around her. He just wanted to take care of her, not be weak around her. He looked away, and across the river. The smell of the other wolf was disappearing off her, but he could smell it in the distance.

He must be hiding in the woods. Victor. The name came to him, he was one of the young Beta's he trained. He sighed. And stood up. With her in his arms. "Let's go home," he said sadly. He slowly lowered her to the ground, then picked up her ripped shirt and handed it to her.

Ella to put the shirt back on, she pulled the shirt closed, and held on to keep it closed, so her so her breasts wouldn't pop out. Jake put back on the robe and started to walk back towards the Pack House. Ella followed him, a few feet behind.

She sensed Victor as they passed him. It took her a second to wonder how she knew he was hiding behind a tree. She started to slow, but Jake was at her side, a hand in the small of her back pushing her on.

She smelled him too. He smelled of a dirty wolf and sweaty man, but also something musky and sensual. She moved closer to him and took a deep sniff. Jake stopped when he heard her sniffing him. He glanced down at her frowning.

"What are you doing, little human?" He asked.

She straighten up at the nick name. "You smell like wet dog," she said as she looked up at him. Hoping her eyes didn't show the sexual desire for him she was feeling.

Jake wasn't fooled for a moment. He could smell her desire, he hoped it was for him and not the other wolf who was following them. But she wouldn't know he was there, unless... "Is that all you smell, little one?" He asked.

"Yah," she lied. "Why?"

"No reason. And I have been locked in a cave for a month in wolf form, so I'm not surprised I smell bad." He smiled slightly, and leaned closer to her. "Would you like to help me bathe?"

The thought of that made her knees weak, and she went moist. Jake almost growled when he smelled her juices flowing. Flowing for him. He moved closer to her, lowing her face to his, just to see what she would do.

Ella started to pant as he leaned closer, she wanted his kisses. She was about to back away when a little voice inside her whispered harshly, "Kiss Him!" She was so shocked, that she did. Jake had her in his arms in seconds, kissing her passionately.

Ella sucked on his tongue as she ran her hands threw his hair, her shirt fell open, and her breasts pushed up against his bare chest. Jake moaned and kisses her deeper, moving to lay her on the ground. He moved his arousal against her, and she gasped.

"Jake..." She panted as his hard cock pushed against her pants.

"You have too many clothes on..." He moaned as he tried to get the pants off.

"Please stop..." Ella whined.

Jake grunted as he leaned up and looked into her panicked eyes. His hands came to rest in the dirt beside her head. "Ella..." He moaned. "You are killing me."

"Something wrong..." she panted. "I... I..." She looked around, as if trying to escape. The voice in her head was yelling at her kiss him.

"What is it?" Jake sat up and pulled her into his lap. She clung to him and cried. So many feelings were coming over her, she didn't know what to do. The pounding in her chest was there, so painful. She looked at Jake, screamed then passed out.

Jake just sat there staring down at her limp figure. He felt for her pulse, it was strong and steady. He stood up with her in his arms, then looked over towards the other wolf who was watching them.

"She's mine," He said to him. "You stay away from her, young one, or I will have to kill you." He them turned and carried her home.

Victor followed slowly, wondering what he just witnessed. The girl he was falling in love with just acted like she was with her true mate. He was fool to believe her. He was angry and heart broken.

****

She was cold. That was she first thought. Her eyes wouldn't open, but she smelled him. He was near. He would keep her safe. She tried to move and open her eyes, but it was as if her body wouldn't work.

Stop struggling! A voice said. She didn't recognize the voice. She tried to open her mouth to yell for help. She was panicking, she couldn't move. Stop Struggling! The voice said again. She took a deep breath to calm down, and caught his scent. He was still with her.

There, that's better. The voice in her head said. She tried to talk, but nothing came out. Now you listen to me, human. I have control. You have nothing. I will mate with him since you are too weak to do it! The voice said.

No! She thought. Let me go!

Shut up, human! It's my turn. You have kept me hidden for too long. I am free now.

Ella started to struggle again, as the face a wolf appeared in front of her. I maybe weak now, the wolf said, but he will make me strong. Then I will get our revenge! Then maybe I'll let you out.

****

"She's waking up," The doctor said as he looked over at the monitors. "Her heart beat is still too fast," he muttered.

"Ella?" Jake leaned over and took her hand as her eyes opened. He smiled down at her, then frowned slightly. They weren't Ella's eyes. Her eyes were a soft blue, the eyes at starred back at him were a vibrant blue. "Are you okay?"

Ella nodded and smiled at him. Jake turned his head and looked at the doctor, who was still staring at the monitors. "Doctor?"

"Huh?" The doctor turned. He picked up her chart and flipped through it. "Some of her numbers are off, but I'm sure they will go back to normal soon." He lied. Something was very strange with this girl. He looked back at the monitor, he saw two heart beats, a fast one and a slow one. This was very common for werewolves, not so much for humans, unless she had a wolf.

He looked back in her chart again, back to when she was twelve, and all the tests were run to prove she wasn't a werewolf. The same batch of tests were run every year, to see if a wolf would develop.

"I need to run more tests," the doctor said, as he looked at Ella. "Just the same sort of ones we do every year," he said to the girl.

"When can I take her home?" Jake asked. He sensed the doctor's confusion, and the difference in Ella. He was getting worried.

"Just let me draw some blood, then you can bring her back tomorrow." The doctor left the room. Jake looked back at Ella.

"Are you ready to go home?" he asked her. Her bright eyes blinked, and she smiled and nodded. It was an odd smile. She was almost panting. "I'm just gonna go ask the doctor something, I'll be right back." He let go of her hand, and she whimpered.

Jake stood there for a moment, and frowned. He then left the room, and left her whimpering.

He found the doctor in his office looking at a computer screen.

"She's not herself." Jake said to him.

"Did you bite her?" The doctor asked. "Did you mate with her? Has she had sexual contact with you?"

"No. We have not mated, but she has been sexual with another wolf." Jake said in a growl.

"Did he bite her?" the doctor asked.

Jake just growled.

"Her wolf is active," the Doctor said, trying to ignore the deep angry sound coming from the Beta. "Since she was 12, we've tested her every year, hoping her wolf would appear, but they all came back negative, now she has one. If she was human, like human born, and she fully mated with a werewolf, then she would be turned, which is why I asked. Her DNA would have to be mixed with her mate's DNA. You appear to be her mate, but if you didn't bite her, then it means she had a wolf all along, somewhere?"

Jake came into the office and sat down. "The wolf has taken over. Her eyes are different, she is panting and whimpering like a cub."

"Oh," He frowned. "Can you get her to shift?"

Jake just stared at him.

"I mean, if you shift, into your wolf form, she might to. I want to see her wolf. If this wolf has been hiding in her for all these years..." He shook his head. "This could be an adult wolf or younger."

"So I'm to mate with a human woman, or a cub?" Jake leaned back and just looked at the doctor. "Fine, but we'll go to the pens. Since we have no idea what she will do in wolf form. I will inform the Alpha, and take Ella. We will meet you there shortly."

Jake stood up and left the office. He walked back into Ella's room. She was sitting cross legged on the bed, just looking around, like she had never seen anything before. When her eyes fell on Jake, she jumped, and leaped into his arms. He luckily caught her. She then licked his cheek and started nuzzling his neck.

He moaned slightly as she nibbled on his ear gently. This definitely wasn't an adolescent cub in his arms, but a female wolf in heat. The smell of her would bring any unattached male wolf panting. He had to get her out of the pack house, and to the pen, where he could protect her from herself.

****

The moment Jake left the house, he knew he had made a mistake. Young unmated wolves started to come around. He cursed himself, and the horny little girl in his arms, whose tongue was driving him crazy. He couldn't contain himself anymore.

He turned, and went back into the house, running up the stairs and to the second floor, where his room was. He could feel the other wolves trying to follow him. He went into his room, and slammed the door.

He was alone with her. He slowly placed her on the bed, and started at her. The bright blue eyes were glazed over with desire. Her juices were flowing. He took a step back. He knew that if he touched her now, it would be over. He would take her, fuck her, bite her, and she would be his forever. She would have no choice. It was not her in her body, it was her wolf.

She whimpered as she sat up and took off her shirt, then her bra, she smiled seductively, then wiggled out of her pants and panties. She laid on his bed naked, just smiling at him. He was harder and more aroused then he had ever been.

"Oh little wolf," he muttered as he came over and sat on the bed. He reached out gently and touched her breast. She arched as he touched her. "I need Ella," He said quietly. The wolf-girl tipped her head and stared at him. "Let her come forward, she can tell me she wants this, then I will mate with you both."

The wolf inside Ella frowned. This was not part of the plan. He wasn't supposed to realize that she was not Ella. Ella had kept her locked up for so long, so, so long. She wanted to be free, she wanted to be a wolf. He wouldn't mate with her human form, maybe he would her wolf.

She closed her eyes and concentrated. She pushed Ella's consciousness away, and pictured herself, slowly her bones began to move. She opened her eyes and saw her hands change to paws. She was doing it, she was shifting. She let out a howl and fell over panting.

Jake just sat there and watched the worst transition he had ever seen. It must have been so painful, parts of her went to wolf then change back. Slowly he placed his hands on either side of her head, he had to help her.

"Breath, little one, do not fight the feeling. Picture yourself as you want to be. Close your eyes and see yourself."

The half wolf, half girl opened her eyes, stared at Jake, then finished shifting. Jake sat back and smiled at the small wolf, with a rosy hue to her fur, almost pink. Her bright blue eyes blinked, and she tilted her head and whimpered.

Mate? She said.

"Yes, little wolf, I can hear you," Jake said to her.

The little wolf sat up and presented her hindquarters to him, juices were dripping out of her. She was ready to be mounted. Jake was having a hard time controlling his wolf. It was a fight he was losing. Never before had his wolf been this over powering. He wanted his mate now. She was wolf, and so was he.

Jake grunted as he fought with the wolf inside his head. Slowly he was losing. He wanted to lose, he realized. He wanted to claim Ella and her wolf as his. He gave up. He closed his eyes and his wolf jumped forward, shifting with ease.

Ella's wolf whined with pleasure as she saw the large black wolf. Before she realized her was on her, and his hard cock was pushing into her. She howled at the pain, she wasn't expecting pain. Ella wasn't a virgin. He was big, that's what she realized, so much bigger than her, and he wasn't being gentle.

Jake's wolf pounded her, he didn't care if he hurt her, and she would heal. She would be his. She would smell of him. She was his.

Mine! He grunted as he shot his load into this little bitch of his. He then bared his teeth and bit her neck, claiming her, finishing the mating process.

Ella's wolf cried out as she was claimed. The pain filled her, she wanted it over, and she wanted it to stop. She started to cry, she didn't want this anymore. She wanted to go back to her quiet spot. She closed her eyes and let Ella jump forward.

Jake's wolf jumped back as Ella's wolf shifted back into her human form. He was still in her, his knot was holding them together. He would hurt the fragile human if he moved. He grunted as he let Jake come forward, and shifted back into his human form.

Jake rested his head gently on Ella's back one he had full control again. Slowly he removed himself from her tight cunt, but oh how he just wanted to fuck her again. But he had to come to his senses and not hurt her.

He slowly moved off her, and frowned at the massive bite on her shoulder. He cursed his wolf as he got up to get a wet rag.

Ella just laid there. She was hurt, she was confused, but she was calm. She could still feel her wolf pacing in her head, trying to find a safe spot.

I think you destroyed the safe spot. She thought softly to the wolf, who answered with a whimper. He won't hurt us now, she told the wolf. Jake will protect us.

You must fully mate with him. The wolf whimpered. You bite him when he has sex with us again.

Ella sighed as she felt Jake return. He put a cold cloth against her shoulder, then one against her, cleaning her up, and calming the inflamed lips of her pussy.

"I'm sorry my wolf was so rough with you," he said as he kissed the spot where he had bitten her. "But he wanted you, so badly. When you shifted..."

"She took over," Ella whispered. "Since I had met you, she has been fighting me. She was gone, I thought she was gone forever."

Kayadale
Kayadale
62 Followers
12