All Comments on 'Ella & Jake Ch. 04'

by Kayadale

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ella is being a jerk

Ella is simply using excuses to deny the undeniable. She says she's not a wolf, and can therefore ignore her Alpha's commands. Yet her Alpha will be none too happy when he finds out, and he WILL find out. She thinks Victor loves her, but does he really? I don't feel sorry for Ella, because she is acting stupid. She knows she has a wolf, but is ignoring her. How does Ella think she can possibly live a full life ignoring her wolf for the entire time? Not possible. Ella's behaving like a dummy - but then again, her parents, who should know better, have practically abandoned her. So Ella has no one to confide in, a person who can help her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don’t want to sound rude or discouraging, but I am no longer a fan of where this story is going. The story line had so much potential in the first chapter and now it is unbearable to read. I know not every storyline can be happy, but it seems like there is little character development and the characters are doing things for no apparent reason. I encourage you to keep practicing and writing on here, as I see you don’t post much. If you don’t have an editor or someone to bounce ideas off of there are a number of people on here that are open to do that for you. Take care :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I couldn't read this chapter.

She just maker you mad. All those werewolves that would give anything to find their mate that she is so willingly to two away. In the real world, there are consequence for betrayal. She is not a likable or respectable character. Jake can do better. She can not with her low moral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get an editor to help develop ideas

I strongly suggest getting an editor to bounce ideas off of to help you fully develop your ideas for this story. I want to like this story but Ella is an unsympathetic character and she is extremely irrational. I feel like she could be looking at the truth right in the face and will deny it without any valid points or justification. I know her family mistreated her, but even that doesn’t make me feel bad for her. This maybe something you can expand on more to make the reader understand. Maybe they inflicted so much damage that she can’t accept mate love and would rather take the painful option of refusing to accept the pull. As its written now I almost feel like your writing one of those reject your mate stories with the girl as the rejector instead of the guy. All I’m getting from this story is Ella feels the bound but that doesn’t matter at all, let’s go be with this other guy.

mugsymalonemugsymaloneover 3 years ago

I just read the previous comments...Ella is an inexperienced teen just discovering that she may have value and does have a wolf. Yeah, I want to shake her also and am saddened by Jake’s sorrow. Not sure if the author is leading to past abuse and that the inconsistencies are a result of Emma’s mind protecting a child of 12. The mind is powerful when protecting the child...memories are often not revealed for decades when the victim finally feels safe.

- from a 55 year old thankful for the mind that protected a wee child of three

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please keep going

I’ve enjoyed the story and hope you continue writing. My big question is why does Victor go along with it if he knows what it’s like to have and lose a mate. You would think he would be hesitant to get involved with an unmarked female. Just a thought though. Please keep writing.

theinternetisforporntheinternetisforpornover 3 years ago
More please!

What is this? A complex and flawed female character? Shut the gates! Burn the bridges! How can you expect people to read drivel like this? A female who wants sex but not with the main character? A person who has disconnected from their feelings following childhood trauma? Who doesn't trust her own body? So unbelievable. Stop writing immediately!

/ e n d s a r c a s m

Seriously, I love this. Keep going. I can relate to Ella on so many levels. I want more. I need more stories like this.

LoloFlowerButtLoloFlowerButtover 3 years ago

I'm so intrigued and want more! But to be honest I skimmed this chapter. I get the character development and filling in the holes, but it hit too close to home. Knowing the person you love is with someone else, you don't even have to see it, you can feel it. Still a wonderful story and chapter, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update

Update please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story...

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Again inconsistent to what has been told earlier. I liked the first 2 chapters, but inconsistencies are too annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you basically made jake a cuck jake should’ve killed victor and ella that same day he got out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKayadale@Kayadale
Just a want to be writer, with one self published book on Amazon, that sold no copies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ella & Jake Series Info