Ella Goes to Therapy

Story Info
Ella has her first session with Dr Adams.
3.3k words
4.23
40.1k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella checked herself in the mirror before leaving her flat, she wasn't sure what the correct dress code was for therapy, but decided her pink skater skirt, white crop and jumper would be fine. She sighed before opening the door, hoping that she would only have to waste one or two sessions with this supposed miracle worker.

The only reason she agreed was to get her mother off her back and convince her she was doing fine after her break-up. It was only a 20 minute walk to his office in the city, and she enjoyed feeling the warm sun on her legs as she walked along, putting in her earphones to listen to her favourite podcast. It was a little windier than she had expected and she had to hold the edges of her skirt down to keep from showing off her underwear, although she thanked herself for putting on a lacy red thong just in case.

She arrived at the domineering building 2 minutes late, meaning by the time she found the right floor and went to the receptionist it was 2.05pm. "Hi, sorry I'm late. My name is Ella, I have a 2 o'clock appointment with Dr Adams."

The young receptionist looked up from her computer and Ella was a little shocked at how beautiful she was. Her bright green eyes perfectly complemented her flowing auburn hair, she had gorgeously plump lips which were shining pink, and from her outfit Ella could tell she had an amazing body too. Not that it looked like she was trying to hide it in her tight fitting but still fairly professional grey dress.

"Oh, hi Ella I'm Pipa, I'll let Dr Adams know that you're here, take a seat" her heart skipped a beat when Pipa said her name, it just sounded better coming from her, it took Ella a moment before she actually absorbed what Pipa had said and turned around to find a small waiting area. She took a seat on the pristine looking black leather couch, feeling much more positive about coming to these appointments now that she had met Pipa.

Dr Adams came through a few minutes later while Ella was scrolling on her phone to pass the time. "Whenever you're ready Miss Miller" he said, clearly a little annoyed at her tardiness. She quickly put away her phone and stood up, only then realising how close he was.

Ella stepped back a little flustered, he turned around and she followed silently feeling like a schoolgirl getting in trouble. Once in his office she looked around at the fairly sparse decor. He had an overbearing metallic desk with simply a pen and paper sitting on top, a large throne-like desk chair which loomed behind it, and a small couch to the side matching the one from the reception.

Despite the cold atmosphere to the room Ella was hit with a wave of heat as she walked through the door. She immediately regretted wearing the tight and low cut crop top under her jumper, but thanked herself for being late and only having to deal with this heat for another 50 minutes or so. The doctor walked to stand behind his chair and looked Ella up and down "I do not appreciate being kept waiting Miss Miller" he said as he stared into her eyes.

She looked down, deciding whether to apologise or scathe him for telling her off like she was a child. "Look at me" she looked up and blushed as she noticed him holding her gaze "I will forgive you, as this is your first appointment with me, but I expect better from you next time".

Ella nodded while thinking "someone's certainly full of themselves" and rolling her eyes in a less than discreet manner.

"Take a seat" he said, gesturing to the uncomfortable couch, and wheeling his throne over to sit across from it. The couch was quite low to the ground and Ella had to adjust her skirt as she sat down. Even having pulled it down slightly she could still feel the warm leather against the top of her thighs. She felt sweat start to gather and again considered taking off her jumper so that she could sit on top of it.

Dr Adams looked over the young girl squirming in front of him. He could tell she didn't want to be here, but he preferred it that way in the beginning. After reading her file he already knew she needed a dominant male figure in her life and he was going to make sure she got one.

He looked at her short skirt and took a mental note to make sure she wore it again as it perfectly showed off her long toned legs. He got up and turned on the air condition, turning the temperature down only the tiniest amount "I hope you don't mind me turning on the AC, It's a little too warm in here for my liking" he said as he walked over to the thermostat, after turning the dial he took off his suit jacket, revealing a perfectly fitted white shirt which showed off his muscular arms enough for Ella's eyes to widen ever so slightly.

"A little!?" she thought as she gave him a polite smile, now feeling even warmer now that he had brought it up. She decided if he was taking a layer off it would be acceptable for her to do so, and lifted her baggy jumper over her head. She was about to get up to place it underneath her already damp thighs when the doctor swiftly took it from her.

"I'll hang that up for you so it doesn't crease," he said, gently folding the jumper and placing it upon the desk, repeating the process for his own jacket.

At that moment there was a knock on the door, Pipa came in carrying a tray "here you go Miss Miller, it's warmer than usual in here today so I brought you through a lovely cold drink." She handed a ice cold glass to Ella with a brightly coloured liquid inside.

She also put what looked like a glass of water on the desk "thanks Pipa, you're a star" Dr Adams said, in a bright and rewarding tone that he had yet to use with Ella, paired with a beaming smile. Pipa lit up and seemed almost giddy at this, turning around and leaving the room giving both Ella and Dr Adams a view of her swaying ass.

Ella looked down at the drink questioningly, giving it a sniff. She had no idea what was in there but welcomed anything that might help her cool down. Whatever it was, it tasted amazing. She made a quiet but audible moan as she swallowed her first sip, not even noticing how embarrassed she should be.

"Pipa makes a mean cocktail doesn't she?" Dr Adams said jokingly as he sat down, bringing his notepad and pen from the desk. Ella nodded and thought maybe this whole therapy thing wouldn't be so bad afterall. The doctor brought out some papers from the back of his notepad, talking about non disclosure stuff blah blah blah, Ella zoned out, nodding along while savouring the delicious drink.

Suddenly, the talking stopped and he leaned over to take the drink and hand her the paperwork. She blinked, realising she hadn't listened to a word he said and watched as he pulled the glass away from her. She glanced at the papers and signed them quickly, handing them back while reaching out her other hand to take the glass back.

"That's brilliant thanks" Dr Adams said in that upbeat tone he had used earlier, it gave Ella butterflies in her stomach. She shrugged it off and finished off the drink, immediately wishing she had more.

She cradled the empty glass, feeling a little lost in her blissful enjoyment. A bead of condensation dripped off falling on to her thighs and rolling down. The ice cold drop shocked Ella back into reality and she realised she must have been dozing off slightly. She bent forward to place the glass on the ground, giving the doctor a great view of her cleavage in a lacy red bra that wasn't very well hidden under her tight white top.

He wondered if her underwear matched and smiled knowing he would soon find out. "So what is it that has brought you in here Ella?" He asked, rolling his chair forward and placing his hand on her bare knee. She was slightly surprised by this, but his strangely cool hands felt amazing on her overheated body so she focused on answering his question.

"Well, I, em," Ella's mind felt foggy and she struggled to think of why she was here. She felt panicked, why was she here? She couldn't remember, should she remember?

"Surely you can remember Ella, why are you here?" Dr Adams said in a stern voice which frightened her. Biting her lip Ella fought with her mind, trying to find an answer but nothing felt right. Tears began rolling down her cheeks and she looked into his eyes, pleading with him in terror.

"Shhh shhhh, it's alright" he said, moving to sit beside her on the couch and placing his arm around her shoulder. His change of tone soothed her mind but she continued to cry, not understanding what had happened to her. "Would you like me to tell you why you are here?" he asked, sounding concerned and kind.

She looked up at him with her teary eyes, nodding her head. "Say it then." He stated, a touch more cold than before. Ella's heart raced, she didn't want him to turn back into the stern disciplinary man at the start of this session.

"Yes, please. Please tell me why I'm here." It came out in a whisper but she looked at him pleadingly hoping it would be enough. He seemed to consider her request and then smiled with a nod. Her whole body calmed as she sighed in relief and smiled at him, patiently waiting for the answer.

"You have come here because you are incomplete, you're bored, lonely, don't have any real friends. You came here because you need something from me, and without it you aren't whole." Dr Adams said it matter of factly, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Ella looked confused, sure she did get bored sometimes, and she was kinda lonely since her break-up, but she had lots of great friends didn't she? What was this 'thing' that she needed?

The doctor stroked his hand over her cheek wiping away a tear. "Don't worry Ella, I'm going to take care of you." Her confusion faded away, and she felt very calm and still like she was floating in the middle of a lake. "That's right" he said, watching her face relax into a mindless smile, "just relax and let me help you."

He placed his hand on her thigh, gently moving it up to push back her skirt. He felt his cock growing underneath his already tight trousers and pulled back "not yet" he said to himself. Standing up he let Ella slump against the arm of the couch and went into his desk drawer to retrieve a few things.

He grabbed the headphones, lolly pop and silk bag then walked back over, enjoying the view of this young girl in her sexy tight top and skirt which was pulled up, only just covering her underwear.

"You be a good girl and listen to this for me" he whispered in her ear, before placing the headphones on and playing his special mix for her. He then removed the wrapping from the lollie and rubbed the top against her lips, her mouth slowly opened and welcomed the object inside, she let out the most adorable little moan when she tasted it, recognising the flavour from her drink earlier.

Setting the silk bag to one side, he knelt down and pulled up the rest of her skirt, uncovering the red lacy thong underneath. At the sight of that he had to undo his belt and lower the zip so that he could stroke his now fully erect member. She looked so peaceful and beautiful he could just come all over her right now.

But he held himself back, knowing the best was yet to come. He carefully pulled down her very damp underwear and placed them on the couch. Then he lifted her legs and pulled them forward, causing her to slide onto her back with her legs balancing on the doctor's shoulders.

He could see her slit glistening and knew it was more than the heat. Grabbing the silk bag he opened it pulling out a metallic butt plug, with a pink heart on the end. "Oh Ella look, it matches perfectly with your pretty skirt" he mused to himself, as he ran the cold metal up and down her slit wtahcing the juiced coat the tear drop shaped end. Again the girl moaned out through her lollipop, clearly enjoying the intrusion. Dr Adams gently pushed it inside her vaginina, slowly fucking her with the plug using one hand, and stroking himself with the other.

Knowing he wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer, he slowly pulled the plug out and moved it lower down. It was already soaking wet, so it slid in smoothly after a bit of working it in and out. The small pink heart shaped jewel poked out perfectly from between her ass cheeks. He took a moment to admire his handy work, before standing up to take off his trousers.

Easily picking her up, he placed her down on the bare cold metal desk with her legs leaning on his chest. Running his head over her slit she began moaning and shaking clearly waiting to be properly filled. Taking one last moment to pull up her top showing her gorgeous perky tits held in the lacy red bra he slammed his full length into Ella.

Now it was his turn to moan as he felt just how tight she was despite her wetness. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, pumping into her and watching her tits bouncing up and down. He felt her begin to stiffen and shake before her whole body convulsed into what he could only assume was a rather magnificent orgasm. The feeling of her tensing around his cock pushed him over the edge, and he shot his full load inside of her.

They were each covered in a thin layer of sweat, heart pounding. Dr Adams took a moment to compose himself then pressed the button hidden under his desk. He heard the buzzing noise from outside and shortly after Pipa knocked gently on the door. "Come in Pipa, I'm all done here" he said as he walked over to retrieve his trousers and begin to redress.

Pipa opened the door and came over to the blissfully unaware girl lying on the desk. "She is so beautiful sir" Pipa gazed over the girl, her eyes hungry.

"Maybe next time I'll let you have a turn as well" the doctor said, as he buckled his belt. Pipa's face lit up and her panties moistened at the thought. She began tidying up the office, taking the glasses to clear away, pulling Ella's top back down over her breasts (whilst feeling them up just a little) and wiping down the girl, as well as the desk and couch.

When she was done Dr Adams carried her back over to the couch and placed her down, placing her red thong into the silk bag and putting them back in his drawer with the head phones. Pipa took out what was left of the lollipop, popping it in her own mouth before heading back to her desk.

Ella slowly became more aware of her surroundings, unfortunately the AC hadn't done much, she felt warmer now than she did when she first walked into this sauna. She looked over to Dr Adams, who was sitting behind his desk focussed on some papers. She felt a little awkward, and lightly fidgeted in her seat hoping to draw his attention.

He looked up at her expectantly "as I said Miss Miller, we're all done here so you can head home. Just make sure you are on time for your appointment tomorrow." Tomorrow? Wasn't her next appointment next week? She got up a little distracted and went to leave, the doctor didn't look up from his desk as she opened the door and walked out.

She realised after she closed the door that she had forgotten to take back her jumper. Feeling too nervous to go back in, Ella decided it was warm enough to walk home without it anyway, she could just pick it up next time. Pipa gave her a warm smile as she walked towards the reception, "Ella, how was your first session? Isn't Dr Adams amazing?"

Ella could swear the receptionist was staring at her cleavage "yeah it was good" Ella said, remembering the boring hour long session of talking about her childhood.

"Well here is your confirmation of your appointment for the same time tomorrow, you should aim to be here a few minutes early to make up for today" Pipa stated. Ella noticed that she was sucking on a lollipop and her mouth instantly salvated. Pushing a strange feeling aside she took the appointment slip

"em sure I'll see you tomorrow then?" she hoped Pipa would be here again, at least that would make it less boring to come here two days in a row.

"I can't wait!" Pipa exclaimed, a little too excited in Ella's opinion. She tucked the slip in her bag and headed to the door, looking forward to getting out and hopefully finding a breeze to cool her down.

Dr Adams filled out the form he had Ella sign, getting hard again thinking of his plans for her. He saw her jumper sitting on the table, "she won't be needing baggy clothes like this anymore" he thought as he picked it up and threw it in the bin.

He noticed he had a gap before his next appointment and decided he could squeeze in some extra fun, pressing his buzzer he waited for Pipa to come through. Maybe she would like to try on those red pantied Ella had so generously left behind.

As Ella walked home she regretted not grabbing her jumper. It was a lot colder than she remembered and her nipples were clearly sticking out of her top. As well as that the wind kept picking up her skirt and she didn't realise until now that she must have forgotten to put on underwear this morning! Blushing she made her way home as quickly as possible.

Despite the relief when she arrived she also felt a little sad, as much as she hadn't wanted to go to the doctor in the first place it was nice having someone to talk to. She had a message from one of her friends asking if she wanted to go out but she ignored it. She was such a fake anyway, she had never really cared about Ella.

Again a wave of sadness passed over her as she realised none of her friends really cared about her, actually no one really did. Then she thought of Dr Adams, and Pipa, they had been so caring and sweet not fake at all. She couldn't wait for her next appointment and was glad she had been able to get booked in for tomorrow.

She went to take a shower and found the sparkling butt plug sticking out of her ass. "Oh my, no underwear and a butt plug, I was feeling naughty this morning" she thought as she gently removed it inspecting the object. Looking at it turned her on so much, no wonder she was so wet if she had been walking around with this inside of her ass all day. She wondered if anyone had seen it under her skirt and found her hands slowly finding their way to massage her clit and breasts while she showered. "Maybe I'll wear it again tomorrow" she mused.