Ella the Cat Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, when Ella pressed a palm on the glass and pushed up, the window budged. The woman inside gave a tiny gasp when she heard the sound. Ella noticed then that the woman had a ball gag muffling her sounds. Ella took these as two very good signs of luck- less chance that whoever had tied the woman up would hear Ella's entry.

'But he still might return at any time,' the Daddy voice replied.

'Just more reason to be quick and stealthy,' Ella responded, trying not to tell that cautious part of her brain that she felt more compelled than ever to explore some sort of sexual encounter now that she had seen the woman.

Ella slid the window just open enough to slip inside. Her feet touched the carpeted floor with no sound. As she got closer to the bed, Ella saw that the woman looked to be in her mid-forties, around Ella's Daddy's age. She was blonde, with a full figure.

'She looks just like Marilyn Monroe might have become if she had lived a bit longer,' Ella thought, smiling. Both Mrs. Murphy and Sally were slender, and even the most curvy of her other female lovers lacked the generous breasts of this victim- for that was how Ella started to think about the woman, as a victim of her unseen lover, and as prey for Ella the cat burglar.

"Nice pussy," Ella said softy, just loud enough for the woman to hear.

The prey lifted her head, straining to get a good look at Ella. Her eyes looked frightened, and she strained against her bonds.

Ella raised a finger to her lips, like Ella had done with the virgin seminarian, and indicated that the prey should be quiet. Something told her though that this experience would not be as easy as deflowering the virgin, but might be even more fun.

'Greater risk, greater reward,' the devil on Ella's shoulder whispered into her brain to drown out any objections the Daddy voice could raise.

As she neared the bed, Ella noticed a sleek black cat-o-nine-tails lying beside her prey. If she had any doubts about the wisdom of continuing, the irony of a cat burglar finding a cat-o-nine-tails swept them away.

The handle of the whip was warm in Ella's palm, indicating that it had been just used. She then noticed faint red marks on her prey's upturned ass.

"Those look like they could stand being freshened up," Ella said.

Her prey responded with a frightened yelp.

"I'd take out the gag so we could chat, but I can't risk you raising an alarm," Ella said, reaching over to stroke her victim's cheek reassuringly. "I'm new to this, but I'm guessing that you are pretty used to being whipped, and if I get too carried away, you'll be able to take it."

"Shake your head 'no' if you want me to stop."

That got a whine in response.

Since the woman wasn't shaking her head 'no', Ella decided to continue.

Ella swung the whip a few times in the air to get a feel of it, and then tried flipping the tips of the lash lightly over the prey's skin,

"Just want you to feel the breeze," she whispered, lowering her mouth to the woman's ear. She giggled and stuck out her tongue, tasting her prey for the first time. This sent a rush from Ella's brain to her loins.

The woman made a sound just like a cat meowing.

Ella swung the whip four more times, allowing a few seconds in between each, increasing the intensity with each blow. She hoped that it felt about as hard as when Daddy used to paddle Ella's bottom when she was naughty.

"I'm guessing that you must be a naughty little girl," Ella told her prey. She smiled when the woman's head nodded affirmation. Ella took this as an invitation to strike the next series of blows a little harder. She paused, listening to the woman whimper.

"More?" she asked.

The head bobbed up and down vigourously, the woman straining to lift herself up, arching her back.

Ella reached over and twisted the butt plug deeper into the woman's rear, then aimed her next set of lashes onto the woman's lower back, where the pale skin showed no signs of being struck earlier. Ella felt euphoric, the sense of control was very satisfying, and the chance to explore pain and pleasure from the giving end was fulfilling. She thought the woman must be enjoying it too, if the blush in her cheeks was any indication.

"Let me know if this gets too painful," Ella advised. She again turned the butt plug, this time also running her fingers along her prey's sodden cunt. Finding the woman's clit, Ella gave it a hard tug. That brought another nod and more whimpering.

"Do you mean I should stop now?" she asked.

This time the curly blonde hair waved from side to side. Ella landed more lashes, increasing the intensity, watching how the skin turned pink, then red, being careful not to draw blood. Ella always had been a fast learner. Soon she felt like her mind was separated from her body, like she was watching herself punish this stranger. She almost didn't notice when tears stared running down the prey's cheeks.

The next set of lashes was harder than the last, and landed further up the back on unmarked flesh. Ella felt like her blood was on fire. She hoped that her prey felt the same way. There was a certain beauty in the exchange of control and submission. Soon both Ella and the victim were panting with excitement, red welts starting to blossom on the pale flesh. Ella's cunt was also on fire, her clit throbbing with each blow. All of her previous sexual experience paled in comparison to this moment. The agony she imagined the prey was suffering gave Ella a feral pleasure. She brought increased passion to her efforts.

Suddenly, the woman began to sob and weep. Ella lacked the experience to know if this was pain or pleasure.

"Do you desire more?" Ella asked, but got only a grunt in response.

Since the woman had cooperated so far, Ella thought it was a safe risk to pull the gag out just long enough to repeat the question. This time, her prey said "I'm ready for more if it pleases you, mistress."

So Ella let the gag snap back into place and gave the woman more. She stopped only when she feared that any more would draw blood.

By this point Ella's leggings were soaked with the liquid gushing down her thighs, and her prey seemed to be on the verge of a massive orgasm, so Ella could not just leave.

Ella gave her victim a tender loving kiss, leaving the whip resting against her victim's back. Then she licked along the throat, lightly kissing down the inflamed flesh of the woman's back, as one hand twisted a swollen nipple savagely and the other shoved the butt plug even deeper. Ella explored slowly, her tongue tracing the marks as she moved down the spine, pausing to taste the sweat built up in the divot where spine gave way to the swell of that glorious ass. She lingered around the rectum stuffed with the toy, feeling the electricity as each jolt ran from the woman's clit to her ass. Both of them were moaning by this point.

When Ella could not stand it any longer, she moved further, reaching one hand to find her own love button, the other grinding the butt plug deeper. She licked the woman's labia and then sucked on her clit. A gush of fluid bathed Ella's mouth and chin. That triggered the most massive orgasm Ella had ever felt in herself, and she felt the woman's feverish explosion simultaneously.

"Meow," the woman sighed as they lay on the bed basking in the afterglow, after Ella removed the gag. Ella chuckled. Maybe she really was a great burglar.

"You better go soon- he said he'd be back at sunrise to untie me," the woman warned.

Ella laughed again in relief over taken the risk and she had survived without getting caught.

"Okay, but I need to take the butt plug as a trophy," she replied.

"He'll notice its missing, and he told me that it is so expensive he had a GPS locator built in. I hope he wasn't serious, and that he doesn't find you, because I want you to come back another night."

"I will if I can," Ella promised. She too feared being tracked down, but decided it was worth the risk. If the man confronted her, she was now confident that she could seduce him and negate any threat.

She straightened out her outfit, stuck the prize in her waistband, and exited the way she had entered. Soon she was home, safely in her bed before Daddy knew she was missing like the neighbourhood cats.

In her dreams, Ella was tying up Lara Croft, asking her 'who is the Tomb Raider now?'. It made no sense, but Ella smiled each time it played out in her mind.

In some versions of the dream, Ella shared Lara with the butler, in others, it was the hunky sidekick who Ella forced Lara to watch as Ella fucked him.

At that point, Ella would drag the butt plug out from under her mattress and assfuck herself into oblivion.

Dad's curiosity about the cats threatened to expose Ella before she ever got a chance to return to the mansion. Ella knew she once again needed to be bold, and she quickly came up with a plan.

Daddy had never dated since Mom had left them to literally run away with the circus. Ella had dreams of her Mom being a clown stuffed into a little car, so avoid circuses in fear of seeing exactly that. Well, at least Ella no longer had to put up with her wicked step-sisters. She had hated how they used to vamp Daddy even more than how they tormented her, just because they were older and Mommy let them get away with it. Esmeralda and Griselda could benefit from a good whipping. Ella would enjoy being the one doing the whipping. But otherwise, she was happy that they moved out after Mom left. She liked having Daddy to herself.

Poor Daddy could probably use some loving. Ella hoped that Daddy was at least giving himself some relief, but, as often as she pressed her ear to his door, or lingered just outside the shower, she never heard moans of satisfaction, or cries of climax.

These thoughts made Ella blush even more, and she decided she had better leave before Daddy noticed.

"Bedtime for this Bonzo," Ella said, continuing a ritual Daddy had started, quoting some old black and white Disney movie. Daddy had often called Ella "My little Monkey" and Bonzo was a chimp in the film. These days, scrambling up trees and walls often made Ella feel like Daddy's little monkey all over again.

In her bed, Ella lay there listening for Daddy to go to bed. Their conversation had sparked her naughtiest impulses, and she was anxious about her plan.

If it failed, Ella could sneak to her window, scramble across the porch roof, down the drain pipe, ans scamper to the Murphys' fence. She was uncertain whether she would just rap on a window there, seeking sex with whichever neighbour or combination were handy, or go further afield.

Maybe tonight would be the night she returned to that mansion in search of her blonde victim. Though she knew the neighbourhood cats were safe, a bit of BDSM would help work off the nervous energy that Daddy's questions had sparked.

The television still played down in the family room, so Ella reached under her mattress and drew out the crystal handled butt plug, which she had named "E.T." after the classic movie alien. Except E.T. did not send Ella home, it sent her to heaven. She had discovered that she really loved butt fucking, whether she did it to herself, or got one of her lovers to help.

Mrs. Murphy had spent one rainy afternoon schooling Sally and Ella on how best to use the toy, even though all three agreed that real meat was best. When Mr. Murphy got home from bowling, they had attacked him almost as soon as he got in the door, before he even had a change to process that three women were naked in his house, which after all, was not an unusual thing on a Saturday afternoon at the Murphys. Ella and Sally had started to strip off her dripping jacket while his wife fell to her knees and unzipped his pants. Always ready, his already tumescent cock had fallen free, allowing his wife to give it a playful lick before using it as a handle to guide him to the sun room couch that had remained the focal point of their adventures with Ella ever since that first encounter on Ella's eighteenth birthday.

Only once he was seated on the couch did Mr. Murphy have a chance to notice that both his daughter and their neighbour had blue plastic toys stuck up their butts. His wife was holding something unusual even to the Murphy home- a steel device with a crystal base. He then recalled Ella having mentioned her theft of E.T. and understood that while he had been out with the boys, the women had been having all the fun.

"My anal ring is well trained to open when I just look at Daddy's cock sticking up like that," Mrs. Murphy said, "so much so that I sometimes think that I crave anal more than normal reverse cowgirl. But you girls will need lots of practice."

"Good thing we already got warmed up then," Ella giggled.

Sally was just starting at her dad's swollen member. In all the times they had fucked, she never recalled seeing it so engorged. Clearly Mr. Murphy was particularly excited. Though Sally had taken it up the ass many times, she wondered why her parents had never shared their apparent love of butt plugs with her. Sally resolved to reward Ella later for her part in the revelation.

First, though, Sally could not resist dropping to her knees and licking the rock solid rod. The other two followed, joining her in bathing what Ella had nicknamed The Beast. Whenever Ella said that out loud, Mrs. Murphy always laughed and said "I just call it The Best."

Having discovered butt plugs, Ella now wondered just what was best. Though she was pretty sure she still loved a pulsating piece of real meat the most, E.T. continued to amaze Ella, and after Mrs. Murphy's coaching, Ella was anxious to enjoy it further. So she had been especially pleased that afternoon when, after she climbed aboard Mr. Murphy's lap for her turn riding the cowboy, her mentor had removed the modest little blue training plug out of Ella's butt and had eased E.T. past her sphincter. Ella had started climaxing as soon as her special friend filled her rectum.

The rest of the afternoon had been a hormone addled blur for Ella, though she still had managed to provide Daddy with the cover story of having spent the time playing board games with the Murphys to explain her absence.

"I need to get to know the Murphys better, I guess, since you spend so much time with them," Daddy had said. "I like games too."

'I hope you like our kind of games,' Ella had thought then, before rushing to her room to hide her blush, and to fuck herself silly wishing that it had been Daddy's lap she had bounced in while E.T. was snug in her butt.

Since then Ella had spent a lot of alone time trying not to think about fucking Daddy while shoving E.T. deep within her bowel. Somehow that never made the incestuous urges less, it just made Ella orgasm more strongly, which sometimes helped her sleep, and other times sent her out into the night on a prowl.

Ella figured after the Missing Cat discussion that she would be restless and wandering as soon as she knew that Daddy was not going to notice her departure. While she waited she tried relieving the tension within her body, but the more she tried the more images of daddy fucking fucking seemed to urge her to greater intensity but block relief. Imagining Hermoine Miller purring outside the window watching as Daddy pushed E.T. up Ella's ass made it more difficult. Ella still felt guilty about Hermoine's fate, knew Daddy would never understand, and this distressed her- what if Daddy punished Ella?

"Just as long as it's the right sort of punishment," she muttered, grinning and relaxing.

There was a rap of knuckles against her door.

"What's this about punishment, sweetie," her daddy asked from the hallway, "have you been a naughty girl?"

"Always, Daddy." Ella replied, teasing him in a way she never had before.

'How long has he been standing there,' she wondered, 'and why is he listening outside my door?'

Not that Ella minded. Things were going according to plan. Ella was still nervous about the reality of what she had wished for.

The door knob rotated. Ella gasped, shocked that Daddy was invading her space, terrified and thrilled all at once that he would see E.T. buried in her butt. She tugged her comforter up around her neck, hoping to hide the evidence.

"Bad girls get spankings," Daddy said as he entered. Daddy had not spanked Ella since she had been a toddler, but her appreciation of the experience was much different as an adult.

"But pain just makes me hornier," Ella admitted without realizing what she was saying to her father.

"That's what your mother always said too," Daddy replied. He looked wistful. "I miss that fun."

"Poor Daddy," Ella empathized."I miss Mommy too."

"But not in the same way."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Ella again spoke her thoughts before editing them.

After all of her play with the Murphys, shared family fun was one of her favourite things, and Ella realized suddenly that fucking Daddy would be even more fun if Mommy was there to join in, like Sally experienced. Ella did not vocalize her recognition that she wanted desperately to fuck her own father. No matter how hard her nipples were getting, or how wet her cunt was becoming, Ella still feared ruining their relationship, so was uncertain about crossing that barrier. She chewed on her bottom lip as her heart raced faster watching Daddy step closer to her bed.

Mr. Murphy had taught Ella that some fathers got off fucking their daughters, but Ella had only hoped that her own father might share that desire. Ella's clit throbbed as she pictured her father reaching down, whipping the sheet away, exposing her naked flesh to his eyes. She was thrilled to watched his cock grow inside his pants.

The shock caused Ella to sit upright in her bed, the covers puddling in her lap, baring her young firm tits to her father for the first time since childhood. She made no effort to hide them, enjoying watching his eyes drink them in, his tongue wetting his lips. She craved his kiss, both on her mouth and her nipples. Her cunt spasmed, reminding her that his tongue would please her clit as well. The action of bolting upright had also shoved E.T. even deeper into her ass. Ella ordered if Daddy would like to lick there too.

"Roll over."

Daddy's voice was harsher and more commanding than Ella had ever heard before. A shiver ran through her torso, flowing to her clit.

"Please, Daddy..."

Ella stopped without adding the expected "...no.." to that plea. Instead what she begged was "can't you just slap my face?"

His backhand blow lasted almost before the words were out of her mouth. Her head snapped sideways, hair flying. Ella turned her gaze back to her father, who appeared to be shocked at what he had just done.

"More, please, sir," she asked, but couldn't resist giggling.

"Do you find this funny?" Daddy snarled, striking her other cheek even harder, making Ella bounce a bit, which caused E.T. to reward her ass with even more pleasure.

"I don't like to have to punish my girl, I love you."

"But Daddy, I'm so naughty- I'm sitting here topless in my bed, showing you my titties, that makes me a very bad girl who needs to be disciplined. In fact I think that you need to make my nipples pay for being so hard right before your eyes."

Ella demonstrated by pinching her left nubbin in two fingers and tugging it forcefully away from her chest, making her wince. Her other hand burrowed beneath her blanket, searching for her aching cunt. Her eyes locked on Daddy's face. She saw that his gaze was focussed on her tits. That made her grin wider. He was now standing right beside the bed, but, in spite of his earlier bravado, his arms remained by his sides.

Releasing her nipple, Ella reached out and took Daddy's hand in hers. She guided it to her breast. He gently hefted the flesh in his palm. His thumb slowly slid up the curve and found her nipple. He gave it a single tentative flick.