Ella the Cat Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my titties, Daddy? They aren't big and bouncy like Mommy's were, but I like how firm they are."

"And how they stand upright," Daddy added, unable to look at what he was doing. "They don't really need a bra."

Daddy's comment had removed any hesitation and Ella felt as bold as she had when climbing into the mansion.

"If you'd like, Daddy, I'll stop wearing bras when I'm home- except when you want me to show them off in a sexy lace number, maybe. In fact, I won't wear any clothes around the house if you prefer- though I might feel the need to tease you with barely there lingerie every now and then. Look at them, Daddy, look at my tits. See how excited you make them. They are very naughty nipples."

Ella had guessed correctly that the key word 'naughty' would trigger Daddy's lust. As he closed his fingers around the nipple he had been teasing, he raised his other hand and slowly tugged both nubs away from the mounds, harder and further than Ella had ever experienced before. She grunted in response to the pain, determined not to whimper.

Daddy was standing close enough that Ella could feel his breath warming her naked chest, and she had a closeup view of how his cock was straining against his pants.

"Nice and hard," she muttered.

"What did you say, naughty girl? You want to be hit nice and hard?"

Daddy let go of her left nipple and struck her again on the cheek, so hard that her head bounced a bit and her vision blurred for an instant. In spite of her efforts to enjoy the pain, tears welled in her eyes.

"That should wipe the silly grin off your face," he said.

Ella laughed in response. She could not give Daddy the satisfaction of beating her, even if that meant that he literally beat her.

"More. Please, sir," she chuckled, but then winced as Daddy twisted and squeezed the right nipple.

"Show me your nasty cunt. I can smell how wet it is."

Ella kicked with her legs and wriggled her hips until the bedding fell away from her lap. Her naked loins were clearly visible, her labia puffy and damp.

"Were you touching yourself?"

"Not there," Ella said faintly, her boldness not fading, just hidden as she adopted a persona.

"Then why is it unclothed? Why does your cunt look hungry?"

'Hungry for your cock,' Ella almost said, but decided to tell the truth.

She chewed her lower lip like she did as a child, her eyes lowered toward the sheet beneath her. After a long pause, she looked Daddy right in the eye.

"I...I...I have a plug in my butt, Daddy." She staged the stammer for dramatic effect. "Th..th...that's what I was touching."

"A butt plug? Nice girls don't use butt plugs."

"I guess that I'm just not a nice girl Daddy. You were right to call me a naughty girl. I think you need to punish me some more."

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed."

"Doggy style."

"Yes kitten, since you are acting like a bitch, I'm going to treat you like one."

Ella resisted the urge to bark like puppy, but let out a soft "meow" as she obeyed his command. She almost didn't hear Daddy mutter "I wish I had my whip here."

The crystal base of the butt plug was all that was sticking out, the rest was shoved deep into Ella's ass from when she had sat up in bed. Daddy grasped it and gave it a quarter turn while with his other hand he again tugged Ella's aching nipple. Ella felt the wetness in her slash and hoped that Daddy noticed too.

Daddy let go of the toy and used that hand to smack Ella's bum. Each blow was just a little harder than the last. After four spanks, Daddy paused and turned the plug another half turn, his fingers sliding down and across Ella's perineum, one finger nail teasing the edge of her slit. Ella shuddered, experiencing an unexpected orgasm.

"More, please, sir."

Four more blows, followed by a full turn. This time, Daddy's hand went further, the fingers buried inside Ella's cunt right to the knuckles, but out again so quickly that Ella almost thought she had imagined it. The spasms of her abs were proof though of the effect on the young woman.

For a moment there was silence. Ella glanced over her shoulder and saw Daddy undo his belt. She wondered if he was about to use it on her.

"These pants are too tight," Daddy said. Ella watched as he undid the zipper and they fell to her floor, but she ignored the pants. All she could focus on was the cock staring straight at her, jutting out of the fly of Daddy's boxers.

It was both long and fat, the biggest that Ella had ever seen, with a huge purple head, the slit gaping open looking angry. Or hungry. Ella knew that she was going to be the meal.

"More please, sir."

"Spanking just seems to encourage you."

"I promise I'll be good soon, Daddy."

'Yeah, right after you use that beast to fill all three holes with great gobs of goo.' Ella said to herself.

Daddy grabbed hold of E.T. but this time, her pulled it out of Ella's anus as her turned it. His other hand was busy tugging on Ella's clit, which he had no trouble finding since it was dangling down like a little cock. The twisting action created so much pain that Ella's whole body danced on the bed. It also triggered Ella's second orgasm, bigger than the first. She collapsed to lay prone on the mattress as Daddy pulled E.T. clear and stood beside her.

"Show me how a naughty kitty kat licks her toys clean," Daddy instructed, placing E.T. at Ella's lips.

Daddy might have been shocked by how quickly Ella raised her head, dropped her jaw and danced her tongue around the steel shaft still warm from her bowel.

"Naughty enough for you?" she grinned up at Daddy, a string of drool connecting her lip with the tip of E.T. She noticed that Daddy's cock was nodding along in agreement. She desperately wanted to reach out and grab it, to see if her little fingers could reach around it and guide it to her mouth. Could she possibly swallow that enormous member?

Daddy responded by giving Ella's face another slap, so hard that she rolled over on the bed, her front now facing up on display to Daddy.

"If I had my whip here, I'd really show you about punishment."

Ella wondered where Daddy had left his whip. Wait. Daddy had a whip? Wasn't he celibate? Ella had so many questions, but just then she was anxious for more pain, more pleasure.

"More please, sir." Though what she really wanted to beg for was for Daddy to fuck her hard right then. She was afraid that maybe he would take that beautiful cock to his room without giving her a taste or a filling.

Daddy dropped E.T. on the bed and tugged on Ella's nipples again, hard enough that her hips humped up off the mattress, her clit dancing in response to the sting. The second time Daddy repeated the action, Ella forced her head up rather than her groin. Her lips almost kissed Daddy's helmet. She knew that he felt her breath.

"Please, Daddy, I'll be a good girl if you let me please you now sir."

That made Daddy grin and his fingers released her nipples.

"But Daddy prefers naughty girls." Suddenly, it was Daddy blushing.

"Sometimes, it is good to be naughty. I should know, I'm naughty a lot."

Without waiting for Daddy to reply Ella pulled herself around and up onto her knees. She grabbed Daddy's cock and planted a kiss on it.

"Naughty enough for you now?" It was her turn to grin at Daddy, holding his pulsating prick in her palm.

"Very naughty, but I know that you can be even more naughty."

Daddy put his palm behind Ella's neck and guided her mouth to his cock. She wasted no further time with kissing or licking it, because she knew that it belonged in her throat. Her jaw lowered and he pushed forward, ignoring her teeth scraping his skin- she couldn't help it, he was SO large- sliding over her tongue until her nose was pressed against his fluffy pubes.

"That's right," Daddy moaned.

Ella couldn't talk with her mouth so full. She could not believe how full, but she had somehow managed to take it all in. She knew she could not stand it so long- breathing would be required soon- so she cupped his scrotum and slid her longest finger along his taint, using a manoeuvre that Mrs. Murphy had shown her using her husband as a demonstration dummy.

The moment Ella's nail penetrated her father's anal ring and touched his prostate semen surged out of his balls, flooding Ella's throat, coating her stomach. Ella achieved her third orgasm without her clit being touched while she kept swallowing the sweet seed.

"Very naughty," Daddy groaned, releasing her head and easing his still spurting cock out of her mouth. A blast caught her eyebrow and a final shot landed on her chest, dripping onto her tits. But still, he stayed hard.

"Do you want this naughty daughter to lick Daddy clean like she licked her toy?"

"Daddy isn't done yet. First I want to fuck your naughty cunt and even naughtier ass. THEN you can lick it clean."

"Yes, please Daddy."

Ella bent over back into doggy style, not just because Daddy had liked seeing her posed on all fours. She figured that was the safest way to try to take his monster cock.

Ella was shocked that Daddy made a condom magically appear in his palm and slipped it over his monster meat.

Daddy climbed up behind Ella. He gave her upturned ass four more good smacks and then without another word, pushed his prick deep into her pussy in a single stroke. Ella felt her flesh stretched, and then enjoyed how it pulsed around the meat that brought such a strong heartbeat along. Daddy reached around Ella and found her nipples, using them as handles while her sawed back and forth inside of her. Once again, electricity flowed through Ella, collecting within her clit until she climaxed around her father's swollen member.

After the waves crashed through her body, she relaxed for a moment. Daddy stopped fucking her cunt and without warning, pulled back only long enough to thrust his spear into Ella's hungry asshole. Despite having used E.T. to stretch it, Ella grunted at the size of the member entering her. She knew that she had never been so stuffed and hoped she could enjoy this regularly.

Just at that moment, a stream of semen filled the rubber and warmed Ella's bowel. She clenched her muscles and milk Daddy's meat, rising to another climax before his orgasm was complete.

Without speaking, Daddy kissed her gently behind her left ear and wrapped his strong arms around her. With his softening cock still buried in her anus, Daddy rolled her over onto her side and spooned up against her, his nose nuzzling in her hair. They chuckled when they discovered that they were both trying to play with her tits. Ella left them for Daddy and started to flick her clit, though she realized that another climax was not likely. She just liked the sensation.

Maybe if Daddy kept giving her this as a reason to stay home, she would become a retired cat burglar. She found herself wondering whether Daddy might want to invite the wicked step-sisters over for some punishment.

"I suppose that you want to know where I got the butt plug," she said after they rested a while. Maybe if she explained that, he would tell her about the whip.

"No need, naughty girl. It's mine. I knew from the GPS where it had ended up. Then Sasha told me all about your stealing it. I figured that this was the best way to get it back. Of course, if you want to use it again, you are welcome to join Sasha and I at her mansion Saturday night. That's where I left my whip, which I hear you are pretty adept at using."

Ella was shocked, but replied, "I could always use a few lessons. I guess that's why you never discovered about me being a cat burglar- because every time I snuck out, instead of following me, you must have gone to visit Sasha."

"What's this about you being a cat burglar? I thought you were just a slut..."

"Oops... I guess now you know about the missing cats. Will you have to punish me again?"