Ella's Emancipation - Early Days

Story Info
A young woman follows her voyeuristic curiosity.
8.9k words
4.53
12.8k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wraysbury
Wraysbury
50 Followers

The early morning sun streamed through the slats of the closed window shutter, painting Ella's naked body with black and yellow stripes. She had kicked off the sheet again in the heat of the night and she lay with her right arm raised and crooked beneath the pillows behind her head. Ella looked down at herself bathed in the surreal glow of light and shadows and stroked her left hand down across her stomach and lazily over her freshly shaved mound. She loved the feelings stirred within when she touched herself.

Swinging her legs off to one side of the bed, Ella sprung to her feet and padded barefoot to the bathroom. Squatting to pee, she relieved the pressure on her bladder with a forced gush and dabbed herself dry with a couple of squares of toilet tissue folded on themselves before taking a look at herself in the large mirror above the sink, as she quickly washed her hands. Ella waited for the water to heat up and captured a pool of the warm water in her cupped hand, transferring it to beneath her groin and gave her vagina a quick wash, noting the pleasing sensations as she rubbed her middle finger along her slit and up to her sensitive little button.

"Hmm! Looking good!" she uttered to herself in the mirror as she used a hand towel to dry between her legs. She had managed to shed the few pounds gained over the last Christmas back at home and here she was, living in a sprawling villa in the suburbs of Barcelona a matter of six months later. She looked lightly tanned from lazing by the pool, fit and healthy with a pleasing sheen on her naked skin. She positively glowed with feminine health! Her hair was trimmed to shoulder length, light brown with soft, natural curls. Her brown eyes and high cheek bones were her best features, complimented by (what she regarded as) a sexy mouth featuring full pouting lips and a perfect, gleaming set of perfectly aligned teeth. Her mother was a beautiful woman and Ella had decided that she inherited the best features of her mother.

She wondered whether her recent healthy glow was attributed to a Mediterranean diet and the amount exposure to sun and warmth, or whether her appearance was simply due to having finally blossomed to full womanhood. With that development, her pert little teenaged breasts had grown full and round, hanging proud and full topped with large dark pink nipples that pointed upwards, surrounded by medium pink raised areolas. Her previous boyfriends had complimented that she had a great body as she now had all the right curves. Her hips were rounded and she was in possession of shapely legs topped by a smooth, firm and flattened bottom. The curve of her lower spine above her buttocks had become noticeable with dimples each side of her lower back. She was now so much more womanly than compared to her observations naked in the mirror as a teenager. She had developed from an eighty pound scrawny kid to a full blown one hundred and ten pound, five feet six tall woman.

==========================================================

Reflecting on her own development from awkward teenager into the woman she had become, Ella looked back on the past few years. She had finished her formal schooling in a small town on the south coast of England and progressed to college. She wasn't academically brilliant and was seen as a bit geeky by the boys, but she had a real penchant for languages and had studied French and Russian for a few years. Three consecutive years on family holidays to Spain and Ella had taken on board a bit of Spanish then began to study Spanish in college starting with the beginner class and moving to intermediate in her final year.

Ella regarded school as a chore. Her friendship with her near neighbour and best friend Kerry, plus the companionship she provided throughout the years made it bearable. They were in the netball team together and both competed in the middle distance running events during early summer athletics. Ella contented herself that she was a faster athlete and superior netball player than Kerry, albeit Kerry was miles ahead in her physical development and sexual experience stakes!

Ella's parents tried to hide their disappointment that she hadn't gone to university like her older brother, but that was never actually in Ella's own plans. Now out of her teens, she was pursuing her chosen career path; Tourism and Travel.

Whilst studying Spanish at college, Ella had approached several international companies, including a global corporation engaged in tourism destination assessment and networking, which was, in turn, employed by many of the largest holiday companies in Europe to set up destinations, package deals and franchises. The company also provided interpreters for major international meetings and conferences, so there were plenty of diverse opportunities to be taken. She was interviewed in London, took all types of psychometric assessments that determined she fitted within their required profile. Her written and spoken languages were tested, which she breezed through (aside from Spanish!), plus they had profiled her as 'right brained' and creative, a 'people person' with traits that indicated acceptance to change and a desire and willingness to take on board change and new experiences.

In her own mind, Ella already knew that she wanted to travel. She loved to possess the means to communicate in other languages beyond her native English and besides, she saw herself as a dedicated people watcher.

Having sneaked around to spy on her older brother, (who was four years her senior) observing him through windows overlooking the garden and from concealed positions whilst he was with the girls he brought home, Ella recognised in herself that she had somewhat voyeuristic tendencies. She didn't see herself as a great socialiser. On the contrary; she was reserved and somewhat introverted but she was a consummate communicator.

Following her interviews and assessment, the company offered her an internship leading to a guarantee of a job based around the Mediterranean. There was one condition; that she learned to speak Spanish fluently and to reinforce their commitment, they had arranged for her to live as an Au Pair with the family of one of the executive directors, a Spanish family living in Barcelona.

The pay wasn't flash, but she had doting (and well-off!) parents as a back-up and a generous allowance was transferred to her bank account monthly. She reflected that it was only fair, as her older brother had gone to university and consequently; was spoiled by their proud parents including the purchase of a car. She was seen as something of a failure and a dreamer but through her own endeavour (and natural penchant to soak up new languages) had not only chosen, but had also followed her own preferred path.

As for a sex life; boys were never really on her agenda at school. Not for the want of trying; she started to take an interest as she went through puberty in her early teens, but boys simply didn't come after her. She was effectively an ordinary, willowy teen and there were girls around her who had developed much quicker, including her best friend Kerry. As a young teenager, Ella had small pert boobs and a slim figure, so she didn't have the curves and big boobs that Kerry had. Indeed, Ella only lost her virginity at eighteen, much later than Kerry, if Kerry's stories were to be believed! Kerry had convinced her parents at a young age to put her on The Pill. She complained of period pains and feigned illness for days away from school until her mother agreed and this had contributed massively to her promiscuousness.

Ella and Kerry were never regarded as a part of the "in-crowd" at school. Kerry and her had always stuck together and were always seen out with each other, partly, Ella surmised, because Kerry saw her as her foil; the 'not as pretty or as desirable' one of the pair. Kerry lived a few doors down in the same street and they had walked to school together daily from when they both started to attend senior school and also saw each other on a couple of evenings during a school week and at weekends. Kerry was often busy on a Saturday night out at the cinema with a date, but Kerry would regale Ella on a Sunday with her latest experiences with the boys she had dated.

Ella's sex education consisted of Kerry, a rather fumbled attempt by her mother to explain how everything worked and from studying the dirty books she found behind her brother's chest of drawers when she snooped around in his bedroom after he had left for university. Ella loved reading the stories in one particular edition, which was punctuated with photographs of naked couples in simulated sex acts. There were plenty of pictures of dicks, naked guys with washboard stomachs and swollen dicks, yet none were ever displayed fully erect. Ella had never actually seen an erect dick, let alone touched one! But she decided she liked looking at them. She liked the sensations she got in her nipples and between her legs when she looked at the pictures, read the stories and touched herself down there. During her blossoming years, she had taught herself how to masturbate in the way that suited her and now at the ripe old age of twenty, could build an orgasm within minutes.

Ella's first real sexual experiences with boys were, unsurprisingly, whilst she was out with Kerry. Twice she had attended parties with Kerry and twice she had been hit upon by boys at those parties. It seemed that Ella had suddenly filled out from a gawky teenager into a full breasted and curvy woman in the matter of weeks.

"There was definitely some secret ingredient in that eighteenth birthday cake!" Ella had convinced herself. It was as if she had transgressed from skinny teenager into fully grown and developed woman almost overnight.

First there was Jeremy, a boy their age who along with his wingman took her and Kerry outside from the house party and to a secluded corner at the end of the garden behind the garden shed. Here; the lads embraced the girls in some passionate kissing stood up against the fence, a matter of three paces from each other. Jeremy proceeded to fondle Ella's breasts over her bra whilst they kissed passionately, then he slipped a hand up under her dress and started fingering her. All the while, Ella was glancing over to Kerry and her own antagonist. His hand was shoved up under her skirt too and he was obviously meting out the same treatment on Kerry's pussy as was being experienced by Ella. But Kerry had his erect dick in her hand!

Ella watched with fascination as Kerry was gently stroking this erect dick in her fist, grasping it from above, slowly pulling it back and forth for several minutes, until he ejaculated on the fence, grunting, whilst Kerry giggled in delight. Ella was fascinated and enthralled at the sight of this erect dick and very aroused at the sight of the two of them masturbating each other. She found herself having a leg shaking orgasm as Jeremy finger fucked her whilst rubbing his obviously erect dick against her thigh.

Next, it was a boy she knew from her year back in school, again at a party a matter of months later, when he took her into one of the bedrooms and again, had his hands all over her lying on the bed in a passionate embrace, this time one hand having shoved her fastened bra up over her breasts and was tweaking her nipples, whilst his other hand pulled the leg elastic of her panties aside to finger her as she opened her legs for him to gain access. Ella never thought to reciprocate by grabbing his dick. She certainly was tempted, as he was rubbing it on her thigh the whole time and it was bulging and rock hard. But she really didn't know what she had to do with it so selfishly let him finger her soaking wet twat until she had a rather satisfying orgasm.

==========================================================

Unlike Ella, Kerry hadn't continued her schooling by attending college. Instead, she had started working in an administrative role in a real estate agency locally. So nowadays, Ella only tended to catch up with Kerry at weekends.

During the first year end summer break from college, Ella finally lost her virginity with a guy who was at least a couple of years older than she was, called Jeff. She was out with Kerry at the local bowling alley on a Friday evening together and they had been hit upon by a couple of good looking guys, whom Ella regarded as so much older and mature than the youths she was used to from college.

Such was her naivety; Ella hadn't given it a thought when Jeff had sneaked her away from Kerry and her beau whilst they were paired off and engaged in some heavy petting by the rows of beach huts and taken her down onto the beach on their own. Before she knew it, she was kissing him and cuddling with him and his hands had been all over her and her bra had been unclasped. She had found herself aroused, scared, excited and overwhelmed with feelings of anticipation never experienced previously. He led her into one of the little 'dens' formed by clustered rows of stacked deckchairs, which were covered by a tarpaulin that was tied down and the folded deckchairs had been stacked on edge on groundsheets. The pair of newly matched lovers lay together kissing passionately in a desperate embrace. Jeff had opened her blouse and was feasting on her nipples, a delightful feeling that Ella had not really been availed of until now. Before she knew it or chose to slow him, her jeans were unfasted, pulled down onto her thighs along with her sodden panties and his fingers were busy penetrating her pussy in a rhythmic assault on her womanhood, and indeed, her confused arousal. Ella had only briefly enjoyed this level of intimacy with a boy, let alone someone older and much more experienced than her. She didn't want to confess to her lack of experience nor that she was, indeed, still a virgin.

Simply going along with the flow (and in all honesty, feeling extremely excited and aroused), Ella's jeans were all of a sudden, shoved down around her ankles along with her panties and Jeff had raised and spread her legs to expose herself to his invasion. Then it happened. She felt his erect dick rubbing along the lips of her exposed pussy as he raised her ankles onto his shoulder and parted her knees to give him access. Her overriding concern was not getting pregnant! The fact that she was about to have sex for the first time was secondary.

"I'm... I'm, er... I'm not on the pill" she blurted.

Jeff sat upright, looked down into her pleading hazel eyes and simply dismissed her concerns.

"Nah! Don't worry. I'll pull out" he offered assuredly.

Ella wasn't completely au fait with what that meant and she certainly wasn't up to scratch with sex education, aside from her mother's basic attempt to explain the facts of life to her, pictures and stories in a mucky magazine and the information that Kerry was regularly blathering! Having looked back on the episode some time later, she would redden at her own naivety, as she had simply replied "Oh! Ok!"

He was gentle to begin with and the feelings stirred within her were quite exquisite. Ella felt the swollen head of Jeff's dick pressing against her exposed vagina. Within moments, she felt him press it home. The complete round bulbous head was inside her. It wasn't as if she had never felt sexual pleasure; she had masturbated from a relatively early age and had the probing fingers of boys inside of her, but this was something quite different. Most of her self-exploration was centred about her clitoris with the occasional one or two fingers delved inside of her for added lubrication of her swelling bud where she was incredibly aroused. This felt briefly uncomfortable, a little painful and Jeff sensed it too. He slowed in his desperation and withdrew. Jeff's dick looked quite threatening in Ella's mind, poised and throbbing there within a matter of inches from her womanhood. It was pointing straight up along his belly, where he had raised his tee shirt to his chest and lowered his jeans and pants.

"How the hell is he expecting all of THAT to fit in me!?" Ella pondered in her panicked state. She was starting to feel scared, tempered with excitement and pure wonder. She was pinned on her back, legs raised with her ankles over his shoulder and quite unable to move.

Jeff took this stiff, swollen dick in his hand and pushed it down so that the tip was rubbing on the opening of Ella's exposed pussy. In the blink of an eye, he shuffled forward on his knees and pushed his hips slowly forward so that he penetrated her again. Now that the head of his erection was engaged, Jeff shifted his weight and moved off his knees to support his upper body on outstretched arms, one each side of Ella's shoulders. Her legs were still pinned over Jeff's right shoulder, knees bent and apart, with her hips raised from the coolness of the groundsheet on which they lay while Jeff stared straight into her eyes. They were both panting and breathing deeply by in anticipation and excitement as Jeff pressed his entire, erect and throbbing manhood deep inside her.

The brief discomfort, a brief sharp pain and the sheer shock of the moment made Ella gasp loudly. Jeff started to move in and out of her in slow, rhythmic thrusts. Ella started making guttural moans as the pleasure of what was being done to her overwhelmed her sheer panic and any fright that she harboured inside of her. Jeff was now pushing harder, thrusting his entire thickness and length into her as she was pinned, exposed and ready for the taking beneath him. After a matter of a couple of minutes, Ella felt her orgasm surge to its climax. It came in waves, building, growing, until her legs shook and her entire body went rigid. Her belly contracted and the most amazing pleasurable pulsing throughout her groin area overtook her. Jeff was grunting and plunging into her wildly until he suddenly leaped off her and ejaculated on the groundsheet besides her. Ella watched with fascination as huge globs of white seed squirted from Jeff's dick, which seemed to throb and jump in his hand, restraining his bursting member as he aimed it away from Ella, who was still lying prostrate with legs now straightened as she lay exhausted on the ground beside him.

"Phew!" exclaimed Jeff. "That was awesome!"

Ella was overcome with emotion, pleasure and relief and simply started to giggle. Jeff stooped from his crawling position and kissed her, whilst shuffling his weight from one knee to the other, pulling up his underwear over his still swollen member, tucking the package into his jeans before buttoning the waistband and raising the zipper.

Ella quickly pulled up her panties then her own jeans, lying on her back, feet flat on the floor and raising her hips giving some clearance then wriggling the jeans up over her hips. She still had her shoes on! She reflected on how much of a slut it made her feel and smiled inwardly. Checking her watch, she noted that the time of their promised return home was approaching so she made it clear to Jeff that she had better go and find Kerry and they needed to get going.

They crawled gingerly from their little den, got to their feet and brushed themselves down, straightening up their clothing. Having embraced and kissed some more, Jeff cuddled her with an arm round her shoulders as they went off in search of the other couple. Kerry was soon located when emerging with her partner from between a pair of beach huts and the girls were escorted to their bus stop and the guys waited with them for their bus to arrive. Jeff kissed Ella before putting her on the bus home with a promise to call her next weekend; on the number she had scrawled and palmed him on a scrap of paper.

Kerry was quick to initiate the discussion as they huddled together on the back seat of the bus; each of them retold their respective stories in excited whispers on the journey home. Ella gilded the Lily somewhat to both impress and keep up with Kerry, claiming she had stroked Jeff's dick before they fucked, only to be trumped when Kerry told Ella that she had given her companion a blowjob before he fucked her standing up from behind!

Wraysbury
Wraysbury
50 Followers