Ella's Emancipation - Early Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella contented herself that she was now a real woman, she had enjoyed full penetrative sex, seen a fully erect dick up close and personal and the world was now her oyster!

Of course, Jeff never did call. She had given him her number at home but didn't even think to get his number! If she was honest with herself, Ella wasn't totally crestfallen. This was a first for her in more ways than one. She wasn't familiar with dating and she certainly didn't know how things worked in having a regular boyfriend! was now officially de-flowered and not a virgin, albeit the next week or so were spent in blind panic until her period came, thanks to Kerry berating her for fucking without a condom!

==========================================================

The following couple of years saw Ella embark upon a steep learning curve for her sexual awakening. With the help of a laptop computer that her parents had bought her for college, predominantly to study languages, do assignments and play the sets of "Teach Yourself" language lesson CD's that came as a part of the gift, she scanned porn sites and watched sex clips involving couples, threesomes, outdoor and bedroom sex and reality videos shared by real people as well as the obvious fake porn star clips.

She dated a couple of guys through college whom she went on to see often over weeks and months. There was no fumbled groping and sex on the first date, there was full sex after a few weeks, mostly outdoors and in their cars and Ella had added the art of fellatio to her language studies. She had also made an appointment with her doctor within weeks of losing her virginity and was now taking birth control pills as well as insisting on condoms being used. She even carried a couple of condoms with her at all times.

Having actually spent an entire night in a motel with her first real boyfriend, she'd had her pussy licked to orgasm, given him hand jobs and blowjobs galore and been fucked in every imaginable position. Ella was now developing in to a fully fledged sexual and sensual woman. Indeed, her early outdoor experiences meant she found herself mostly searching online for voyeur videos and a couple of genres had really caught her eye; public sex on beaches or in parks, or in cars! She found these to be particularly exciting and could place herself in the position of observer whilst calling upon her own experiences, whilst she frantically rubbed herself senseless with mind blowing orgasm after mind blowing orgasm in the privacy of her own bedroom.

==========================================================

In her private quarters in the villa, Ella quickly stuffed her requirements for the day into a small rucksack. Her employers had set off the day prior on a Wednesday afternoon and taken their ten and eight year old kids with them. Ella was a free agent until the following Tuesday evening when they were to return. Her employer, Juan, was a nice man. In fact, Ella very much liked his wife Daniella too. They were a cosmopolitan couple, high earners and their kids were relatively well mannered and behaved, albeit she found that the ten year old boy was a bit arrogant. The eight year old girl was a little sweetie and Ella didn't mind playing Big Sister to her when she had the time with her alone.

Juan would travel often in his executive role within the travel industry but would often leave the family at home whilst away for the working week in another European destination. This time it was Paris and he had promised to take Daniella and the kids and take in Euro-Disney over the weekend.

As soon as Ella had been apprised of the plans, she decided to follow through on a bit of her online research into the beaches around Barcelona. More particularly, Ella had developed a keen interest in nudist beaches. She was keen to build an all over tan and it also fitted in with her hobby involving people watching, lazing in the sun and to a large degree, her voyeuristic fascination!

Ella had tan lines from wearing her bikini poolside at the villa. She was too reserved to go topless around the family, although Daniella would take off her top in an instant over weekends around the pool. Ella didn't feel comfortable with doing the same in front of her employer and from some of the looks that Juan had thrown her way when she was in a bikini, she felt certain that Daniella would disapprove as well. All the beaches around this part of Spain were topless and Ella had decided that it was long overdue to get 'the girls' up to speed and get them at least as tanned as her lightly tanned belly and hopefully, the whole ensemble to be as brown as a berry! She was a little apprehensive about going fully nude; she wasn't sure whether she could overcome her natural shyness to go "the full Monty" but she would assess the situation at the chosen beach and see how she felt. Much depended on whether she would fit in with the crowd or that she would play it by ear and limit her exposure by only going topless.

She selected a beach according to reviews she found online and her research for 'clothing optional' and 'nude' beaches led her to the one she was headed for; a twenty minute bus ride away. Ella skipped out of the front gate and to the bus stop. Having boarded the bus, Ella spent the brief journey reflecting upon what was commonly regarded as English reserve. She found it ironic that English girls, by nature, were generally very conservative in the way they dressed. Even the glimpse of an exposed cleavage through the unbuttoning of their blouse one step too far was seen and felt as a major wardrobe malfunction back home. Yet on holiday in Spain or other Mediterranean destinations, English girls would throw off all inhibitions and, literally, their clothing to bare all at the drop of a hat!

A matter of half an hour after departing the villa and Ella alighted from the bus and was walking along the main path through the dunes to her chosen beach. A ten minute walk later and she was on the beach and scanned her surroundings to assess where she wanted to settle. Even for mid-morning on a week day, the beach was fairly well attended. The sun was high enough in the clear blue sky that Ella could feel the burning heat on her arms as she loitered past numerous couples and singles lying prone on towels and sun loungers. Under her wide brimmed hat and through her darkest pair of sunglasses, Ella noted pleasingly that the vast majority of the women were topless, but also; the vast majority were certainly not naked. The majority of people here were congregated near a small café and shop, which hired out sun loungers and sent young ice cream vendors out to badger the patrons lazing in the sun.

Ella continued on down to the water's edge, walking along the strip where the sea lapped lazily onto the shore, glancing at the people and noting that the number of sunbathers thinned out the further she progressed. Half a mile up the beach and Ella took a direct turn to head inland and up the slope of the sand to an area that was only populated by two or three couples laid out basking in the sunshine, topless only. Ella felt a sense of disappointment, but walked to the foot of the dunes that lined the beach, took out her towel and lay it to align so that her feet pointed toward the sun on the soft sand. She took off her hat, lifted her cotton beach dress up over her head, slipped off her flat sandals then sat herself down. She noted glances toward her from couples that had watched her arrive, looking away then back at her to disguise their observing of her. Ella simply took the bull by the horns and unclipped her bikini top and deposited it into her rucksack, reaching around in the depths of her bag to grasp her sun cream and, ignoring glances from mostly the males nearby, smothered her breasts, shoulders and arms in sun cream.

Placing her hat back on her head, Ella lay back flat and lazily applied cream to her legs, her belly and wiped any residue from her hands on her face. Lying on her back, she could feel the heat of the sun caressing her entire body as she craned her neck to observe the other people in eyesight of her prone position. Mostly couples, plus an occasional lone female or male, were all stretched out in the sun either pretending to read a book, propped up on elbows or simply with their head back and tanning. Ages ranged from what Ella guessed as thirty to fifty years of age, making her easily the youngest one there. She looked along the beach in both directions and noted the occasional person or pair splashing around in the water and looking further along the beach, the number of people thinned out significantly.

Ella reached into her rucksack, took a drink of water from her water bottle then took out her iPod and pressed the headphones into her ears. Lying back, she closed her eyes and took in her selection of tunes and lay still for a while.

The sun was burning her relatively fair skin. It was a hot day, which was welcomed!

Ella pondered removing her bikini bottoms, glanced around and noted that nobody around her was nude, so she gave it further consideration and decided she might move to a spot further up the beach. Or, indeed, she would find somewhere up amongst the dunes a little more private and bare all without being observed. She liked this idea and she could feel her groin flushing with excitement at being naked in a public place, under the blazing sun and away from the gaze of people on the beach.

Gathering her belongings, Ella stuffed it all back into her rucksack, slipped on her sandals and stood topless, shaking the sand from beneath her towel before rolling it and pushing it into the bag. She felt eyes watching her as she attempted to saunter down to the seafront. In the relatively brief time she had been there, the sand had grown really hot! Gritting her teeth, trying to ignore the heat on the sides of her feet whilst also attempting to look casual and not leap around like a Gazelle, Ella reached the sanctuary of the shallows where the waves lapped onto the sand and walked into the shallows. The cool water on her feet was a blessing, so she started to casually stroll along the shore, paddling as she went, and a further quarter of a mile or so toward the end of the beach. There, a another quarter of a mile ahead at the end of the visible beach was a small headland jutting out into the sea. There were about half a dozen couples and several single people lying on the beach at this end and Ella noted immediately, that most of the people here were totally naked! Indeed, one amorous couple were lying together on their towels; he was prone on his back whilst his lady lazily stroked his erect manhood with her head resting on his upper belly.

Ella resolved that this was the place. She headed out of the sanctuary of the cool water and quick stepped up across the exposed and blazing hot sand all the way to the dunes, where she ascended the slope of a gap between the dune grass and into the dunes proper. She ignored the first couple of sets of bare sand areas, zig-zagged through the gaps in the three foot high areas of grass and into an empty opening, some thirty feet long running parallel to the beach and about fifteen feet in depth. Stepping into this secluded area; Ella noted that she could not see beyond the dune grass to the beach or any further inland. This would be ideal, she decided, dropping her rucksack against the slope of the dunes furthest from the beach.

Placing her towel so that her head was at the start of the slope, Ella manufactured a pillow under the upper end of her towel to support her head and unpacked again. Slipping her sandals off, she sat on her towel, applied cream wherever she could reach then, after glancing round to make sure she was alone, slipped off her bikini bottoms and placed them on the top of her rucksack, within easy reach in case of an emergency, before lying flat and applying cream to the insides of her naked thighs and right up over the mound of her shaven womanhood. The baking sun on her nakedness, the slight but warm breeze ghosting across her body and cooling the cream gave her goose-bumps. She was extremely aroused, which was obviated by the slippery wetness of her pussy lips as she lazily slid her finger up along her pulsing opening, her clitoris protruding rudely and engorged as she coated the entire area with sun cream.

Ella placed her hat on the front part of her head, adjusted her sunglasses and looked left and right to in a double take to make sure she was alone. Her nipples were responding and stuck out proudly under the attention of her arousal and the combination of the burning sun and cooling breeze across the sun cream. Applying more cream to her breasts, she lazily coated her nipples between forefingers and thumbs before laying back, flat on her towel, head raised partly on her sand pillow, to soak up the sun. She could hear the slight swishing of the sea as it fell lazily onto the sand and the call of seagulls off in the near distance. She slumbered into a relaxed doze but was wide awake and alert, aroused, warm and as she acknowledged to herself quietly; as horny as hell!

==========================================================

Ella settled into her tunes again through her iPod. She lay still with half open eyes and concentrated on the feel of the sun on her nakedness. She could identify the places where she might burn and made sure to reapply the factor fifty sun cream to any area that she felt might be succumbing. Presently, her breasts and nipples were of most concern so she gave them another coating. The fronts of her upper thighs, knees and her arms were of concern too, so the same treatment was prescribed. She had been laying still for a short time after applying the cream when something moved out of the corner of her eye. Startled, she turned her eyes away to her right toward where she saw movement and observed a man standing naked in a gap between the grass clumps on the raised part of the dune not ten feet away from her and looking down directly at her!

Although startled by the sudden appearance of someone, Ella stayed perfectly still lying on her back and watched him from under the wide brim of her hat and through her sunglasses. The man was fully tanned, a rich golden brown, aged about forty with dark hair that was greying at the temples. He stared down at Ella and stood perfectly still. Suddenly, he put one hand over the top of his turgid member and slowly started to rub it.

This sudden arrival had startled Ella and she didn't know whether to grab something to cover her nakedness and yell at the guy, or to pretend she hadn't seen him. She chose the latter. A phrase from Uncle Remus' tales of Briar Rabbit sprung to Ella's mind; Briar Fox, he lay low and say nuthin'

Ella lay perfectly still as if she hadn't noticed and watched the man through half open eyes and her dark sunglasses.

The stranger was quite handsome, she observed. About six foot and of Mediterranean appearance, quite athletic and by now, sporting a rather splendid erection which he had grasped in earnest and was stroking lazily as he stared down at the naked nymph below him, laid out prone on her towel.

"What do I do?" Ella questioned herself in her mind. She was starting to panic in case the guy came up to her. She rationalised the situation by assuring herself that if she screamed and made a fuss, there were people actually quite nearby on the beach who would come to her aid.

The stranger continued to stare at her lustily and by now, was fully engaged masturbating in earnest at the sight before him. In turn, Ella was now feeling that all of her senses were on edge. She was incredibly aroused, almost beyond anything she had experienced previously and, in fact, she had never really seen a man jerk off in the flesh before. She had seen boyfriends stroke themselves to maintain an erection as a part of foreplay before they fucked her, but this was different. This was totally and utterly erotic. Very voyeuristic! Her erect nipples betrayed her arousal, stood out and rudely pointed skywards. She could feel her pussy getting soaking wet and there was a faint feeling off her juices trickling down in the crack of her mound and inner thigh to her buttocks. The sight of his dick also aroused her. It was of a decent size, perhaps a bit longer than any of her previous boyfriends. He handled it roughly, jerking the shaft back and forth and stopping occasionally to squeeze the area just beneath the swollen Glans. Then he was pulling it back and forth again and repeating the whole process.

Suddenly, the stranger grunted, flexed at the knees and ejaculated on the sand and grass beside him. He looked pained, squeezed every drop from the shaft up to the tip and shook it free.

Without a word being said and without further ado, the man turned on his heels and disappeared behind the dune grass and walked away.

Ella sprung to her feet and craned her neck after him, but she saw him disappear over the dunes that led to the beach and he was gone. She found herself stroking her finger round her clitoris as she watched him and suddenly realised there might be others watching and quickly removed her hand from her groin and covered the area with both hands. She looked around furtively to see if anyone else was around and perhaps hiding in the dune grass. Reassuring herself that she was alone, she returned to her towel, sat up and took a long drink of water to moisten her mouth, which had suddenly become unbearably dry.

==========================================================

After catching her breath, Ella again applied a liberal coating of sun cream all over and settled back onto her towel, this time she lay on her front. Reaching round behind her, she applied generous handfuls to her buttocks, lower back and thighs, up over her shoulders and the back of her neck. Using a tie from her rucksack, she gathered her hair into a ponytail, as it was just above shoulder length, twisting it into a bundle that she stuffed into the brim of her hat.

Her mind was racing, awash with what she had just witnessed and she was wavering between confusion and arousal and trying to reconcile the incident she had just witnessed.

It was only a matter of a few minutes when she heard footsteps approaching from her right and she quickly turned, startled, to look toward where the noise was coming from. Through a gap between the dune grass walked a woman. Ella assessed her age as in her mid-thirties, around the same age as Daniella, with jet black shoulder length hair and her body was darkly tanned in its entirety. She was topless, sporting a pair of bright yellow bikini bottoms, a hat and sunglasses and carried a large bag over her shoulder. She was thicker set than Ella, with a pair of larger breasts that whilst not as pert, were quite round and prominent compared to Ella's B-cup sized specimens. Hers were more of a D-Cup, Ella estimated in her mind. The lady had a very slight bulge in her tummy beneath her belly button, which Ella thought was quite sexy, thighs that looked strong and athletic and her legs tapered down somewhat to a pair of pretty feet, with manicured and blue nail polish painted toes. Around her right ankle, Ella observed that the lady wore a gold chain.

"Hola!' offered the woman with a warm smile.

"Buenos días" Ella offered in response. "I mean, uh... hello!" she added swiftly in English.

Ella could understand much more Spanish than she could speak at this stage and she had been assured that her Spanish accent right now was akin to the Spanish equivalent of a country bumpkin.

The woman responded with a monologue in Spanish combined with typically Mediterranean hand gestures and nods of her head allied with friendly smiles.

Ella gathered that the woman was asking, quite politely, whether she minded if the joined her in this particular depression in the dunes. Whilst starting to respond to the question in her broken Spanish, the woman interrupted Ella.