Ella's Emancipation - Early Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you English?" she enquired. "I have some English as well."

"Yes, I am" confirmed Ella, laughing in embarrassment and getting to her feet.

"I'm afraid my Spanish isn't quite up to scratch just yet" she confessed, "Although I am working on it." She attempted to repeat the sentiment in her broken Spanish as if to emphasise the point.

"Well done you!" affirmed the woman. "Very pleased to meet you" continued the woman. "I am Beatriz" she continued, offering her hand to shake.

Ella took the offered hand and gently grasped it, making a point of an exaggerated handshake whilst suddenly becoming self-aware that she was stood stark naked in front of this stranger.

Beatriz continued in her best English; "Are you minding if I come sit here nearby? I come to here every day but I can go over another place if it worries you."

"Not at all" assured Ella. If she was honest, she was reassured by the company of another woman having just experienced a naked man masturbating whilst staring manically at her naked body.

In response to Beatriz's revelation that she came here on a daily basis, Ella made the point that she, herself, was somewhat unaccustomed to nude sunbathing, so she was a little nervous about it all.

"You don't worry about it" Beatriz reassured her. "We are in control here."

Ella thought it a strange thing to say but didn't query what Beatriz meant in her best, if somewhat broken English.

Beatriz took several strides past Ella's settled position and took out a towel from the large bag she had placed on the ground, not ten feet away. As she was organising her spot, she continued chatting and made the observation that this was a hot day, that she lives nearby just past the headland and that she always sunbathed "With no pants on at all."

Ella pondered her encounter with the stranger and after a brief chat between them, decided she would share some details of it with Beatriz, as a quiet warning if nothing else.

When Ella related the outcome of her experience, using English backed up with attempts at Spanish equivalents in a shocked and somewhat surprised tone; explaining that the strange man had masturbated to climax right there in front of her! Beatriz giggled and paused from lying three towels side by side in the sand.

Beatriz stood to look directly at Ella.

"Naw! My sweet poquita! Why you think I am always come here?" laughed Beatriz.

She then went on to explain the customs and practices of the dunes for this particular beach; that at this end, away from the main public access, the beach was nudist, the dunes were open for voyeurism and that there were many couples having sex in the dunes, including those who had never met before! All of this was explained in her broken English, with phrases repeated in Spanish.

"My husband, he know I come here. He like me to come here! He always ask me telling him about my day and what happen. He excited for it. He come here too at weekends with me and he even watch" Beatriz went on to explain.

"No worry. We women in control here. We safe. We decide."

All of this was a complete surprise to Ella. And exciting! Beatriz finished laying out her spot, three towels laid out overlapping and side by side. She stepped out of her bikini bottoms to reveal a lovely all over tan including a shaved pussy aside from a small round bush immediately above the slit of her neat vagina. She approached Ella with a bottle of sun cream and requested that Ella put some on her back.

"You mind?"

Ella didn't mind at all. This was standard for when Danielle and she were poolside. She squirted a handful and liberally applied it to Beatriz's back, shoulders and flanks. All the while, Beatriz was explaining in broken English what the rules were and smearing the cream onto her own, firm tanned and round buttocks and the backs of her thighs.

Ella took stock of Beatriz. Not too dissimilar in build to Kerry but more womanly. She had a nice body, stood five feet four, slightly shorter than Ella and very shapely. She knew how to display it. Her hair was raised and tied in a bun, hidden beneath her hat. She had ample breasts, big dark nipples and areolas and from Ella's assessment, having touched her, she was solid and lacking in flab. Ella was much slighter in build but could appreciate the attractiveness of Beatriz's figure.

"Just you watch" offered Beatriz. "You ignore if man come see us. You not encourage stranger to you, just stay and watch."

With that, Beatriz went and lay on the middle towel on her back, head resting on the bag, which she used as a pillow.

Ella lay on her towel and admired Beatriz from the short distance away, cocking her head sideways to observe and learn from under her wide brimmed hat and sunglasses.

They both lay in silence for about fifteen minutes, then suddenly; a naked man appeared from the same place that Ella's admirer had emerged earlier. He stood at the same spot, which was an equal distance between Beatriz and Ella's position up on the rise of the dune and between the dune grasses and gazed at them in turn.

Ella took in the details of the stranger. This one was about mid-forties, dark brown tan all over his naked body including the entire area where he was completely shaved around his turgid tanned penis, which he had now grasped and started to stroke.

Beatriz glanced over to Ella to make sure she had seen him and that she was watching. Ella watched as Beatriz bent her legs slightly, raised her knees and opened her legs to deliberately give the stranger a good view of her pussy.

Ella found herself holding her breath. Her heart was pounding and the entire scenario was arousing her.

Beatriz placed her left hand on the towel to her left and patted it whilst she looked at the stranger. Almost immediately, he stepped forward, strolled down the slope and approached Beatriz. Ella could hear snippets of conversation in Spanish, the man then knelt on the towel next to Beatriz while he continued stroking himself and gazing at her naked body.

Frustratingly, the man now had his back to Ella, but she had a fine view of his tanned and muscular buttocks, whilst she saw Beatriz's fingers cupping his balls and stroking them as the man's right arm was busy as his hand continued to stroke his erection. Beatriz glanced past the stranger to Ella, and seeing that she was struggling to view the interaction, motioned the man to come round the other side of her and kneel on her right, on the other towel.

Now Ella had an interrupted view of proceedings. The man continued to stroke himself whilst Beatriz lay back and watched, occasionally and casually cupping the man's balls, giving them a gentle fondle and squeeze, stroking his inner thigh then simply watching the motion of his hand on his dick.

Beatriz uttered something to the man and he released his swollen member for her and started gently fondling Beatriz's breasts, playing gently with her nipples, whilst Beatriz reached out with her right hand and grasped the shaft of his dick to start stroking him. Fascinated to observe Beatriz's pretty hand stroking this erect member, Ella noted that as the foreskin was pulled back, there was a lighter tanned stripe in the area immediately beneath the bulging, brown Glans of his dick. Beatriz was clearly enjoying herself and Ella found herself absorbed in the scene playing out nearby, whilst dreamily touching her own body by stroking across her breasts, toying with her nipples then stroking a hand down between her legs. This seemed to get the stranger's attention, as he now was watching Ella and placed a hand between Beatriz's thighs to lazily stroke each inner thigh in turn.

Beatriz responded by shuffling down on her towel to take his swollen tip in her mouth. Beatriz had opened her legs wide and his hand now found her exposed cunt and he inserted his middle finger, whilst circling her clitoris with his thumb.

Ella kept watching as her breathing deepened and her arousal was total, with her fingers toying with her clitoris, spreading the slippery arousal of her inner labia up and over it. Our hero was now up on his knees finger fucking Beatriz, two fingers up to the knuckle, as her head strained and bobbed back and forth on his dick, whilst the man watched Ella masturbate glancing down momentarily at the woman giving him head.

Ella came first. It arrived with a shudder and a relieved sigh.

Beatriz had now released his manhood and was jerking his erection in earnest whilst he brought her to a noisy orgasm with two fingers of one hand inside her and his free hand rubbing her clitoris. He almost rudely displaced Beatriz's grasp on his own dick with his left hand and finished himself off all over her breasts, grunting and loudly gasping.

Once it was all done, Beatriz shuffled to her knees, reached into the contents of her bag, pulled out some wet wipes and cleaned the head of the spent dick to the man knelt at her side. Taking a small bundle more wipes, she cleaned her chest, they exchanged pleasantries in Spanish and he rose to his feet. He gestured a "Thank you" to Ella with both hands clasped together in a praying motion, then turned and walked off toward the beach. The soiled wipes were fastidiously placed into a plastic bag retrieved from her carry bag and Beatriz smiled, looking to Ella.

"You see? We in control here Ella" stated Beatriz then laughed mischievously.

Indeed, it had become patently clear to Ella that there were more discoveries to be made here. A journey she was intrigued to make.

"Come" Beatriz beckoned. "Let's go swim quick and wash then back here."

Both women stowed everything loose in their respective bags, tucked them under their towels and headed toward the beach.

"No worry about your stuff. No thieves around here" Beatriz assured.

Ella padded after Beatriz, both naked and barefoot, to the sea, reaching the water as a welcome relief from the hot sand and waded in up to their waists. Both squatted to immerse their shoulders and cleansed themselves in the refreshing water. They chatted excitedly as Beatriz gave Ella a quick run through of how she had controlled the situation, mixing English translated immediately into Spanish.

Ella understood. She was also learning some new phrases and words not found in any of her language CD's and text books!

Having seen all she had seen that morning and feeling the way she felt right at that moment, Ella resolved to follow this through and was now very tempted to play also...

To be continued...