Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll lick their cunts clean now." Both girls tittered and the blonde eagerly pulled her bloomers down to allow access; as Gray lapped at her messy cunt, she squealed with shock and growing dominant pleasure as Gray lapped lovingly at her hot and satisfied cunt. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths as Gray was pulled to the other; she almost grabbing him herself in her eagerness to experience her friend's enjoyment. Gray was just as eager as he licked at the downy brunette haired cunt, his now semi-flaccid cock dribbling, its force expelled but pulsing already in the throes of a re-birth as he sampled a third fresh cunt's taste with relish. The blonde, though sated, still fed from her spiteful dominant streak.

"May we be allowed to cane him ourselves next time? I would so love to have him cry for me!" Rosie grinned as she eased Gray away from the cooing brunette, her cunt freshly licked clean.

"Would you like that Gray?" As his balls tingled at the thought, Gray could not deny the valiant efforts of his cock to stiffen at the blonde's words.

"Yes Mistress Rosie, I would like to be punished by your friends." As the three left the room, the two shapely young ladies each glanced back, their eyes filled with desire and wishing to capture as much of their experiences for posterity. Rosie gave Gray a haughty smirk of satisfaction and closed the door, leaving Gray to await his mistress's pleasure.

Gray stood meekly at the back of the drawing room, obediently waiting and anus tingling as he tried to anticipate what was to happen that day. Though still very early in the morning, Ella's friend's Constance and Faith had already arrived; he had been ordered to dress in his black suit, and as per his mistress, her two friends were also attired in jet black cotton and satin. The doorbell rang and the three women rose, Ella smiled and snapped her fingers at Gray.

"You'll follow us out Gray; you shall walk behind us at all times, I want the world to have an idea that you are owned. You shall come to enjoy your position publicly." Gray was more than happy to assume this secondary place; if only apparent to the company he was in, its covert meaning would be enjoyed by him, and perhaps noticed by the more discerning members of the public. The smirking women walked past him and he followed. A wiry cab driver stood by his Hackney at the foot of the steps; familiar with fares to and from this address, he glanced with a studied nonchalance at the women as he ascended his cab, he was a little disappointed with their drab outfits today; many a time had he delivered and accepted women at this address, in long flowing capes, showing flashes of long lace-up boots etc., giving him a cheap thrill to ponder. He saw Gray meekly following at their rear, and smirked knowingly at him, as Ella pointed to where she wanted him to sit; shown his place. Ella pulled the slide across which opened a view to the driver from within.

"The corner of Limeburner Lane and Old Bailey please my man." The cab driver smirked all the more as he thought of the event which was to happen at Newgate Prison that morning, but was equally puzzled at why the women should wish to attend it. He flipped the horse's reigns and set off. Gray was patently aware of the area where Arachne house was situated, so he too was puzzled about the mystery destination as the cab drew a large arc in the road and travelled in the opposite direction; unlike the cab driver, the address his mistress had given meant little to him. Ella had pulled back the slide to preserve their privacy and sat smiling as Constance, who had sat next to her, now shifted and sat opposite. Gray was now squeezed between Faith and Constance as the cab rattled across the cobbled residential streets as it worked its way south to its destination. Ella smiled sternly at Gray as the two women sat at angles, looking in at him.

"You'll drop your trousers and pants Gray; Constance and Faith would like to tease you." Gray's cock lifted as though it had a mind of his own, as he struggled in the confinement of the cab to undo his trousers and pants, allowing them to drop to his ankles; the women leering at his stiff cock. Constance's softly gloved hand was the first to engage his stiff member; he gasped as she squeezed it gently and rolled her thumb about his helmet, which was already glistening with lubrication.

"Did he perform satisfactorily last night Ella? Faith and I are so keen to have him spend some time at our houses, when the novelty of his ownership has worn off with you a little; I'd love to see him dominated by my maids, the way Rosie now finds pleasure with him. It was so exhilarating to hear her striping him this morning." Gray's fondled cock pulsed as he realised his humiliation had extended beyond the bedroom; Constance, Faith and his mistress had also delighted in his being bossed and punished by the maid and her young guests, as they listened at the door. Constance stroked his cock teasingly as she glanced through the cab window at the populace that wandered the dusty streets.

"You are a very lucky man Gray; I wonder how many males out there would willingly swap places with you now? We of course intend to make as many of them realise their proper place in life." He wanted to come urgently as he felt Faith's hand join her friend's in teasing his cock; the soft leather gently kneading his bell-end between finger and thumb, as Constance continued to stimulate his rigid shaft; Gray panted and jerked as Ella grinned smugly with a sense of pride, as her friends offered her new pet some intimate attention. Faith bent over and softly kissed the tip of his hot cock, then released her hold on it.

"You will find our little diversion most stimulating, and it will inspire in us all the impetus for our next thespian production; you shall be our lead performer once more, and the women of the circle will be enthralled with your performance." Gray was crestfallen as Constance released her grip also, leaving his cock stiff and wanting; Ella smiled as she enjoyed his denial, but gave him promise as the cab neared its destination.

"Resume your dressed state now Gray, you will be given good reason for excitement when we stop, and you may receive relief when we continue to Arachne House should we ladies feel equally aroused; your response to what is felt on our excursion will determine the possibility of your pleasure as we travel on afterwards." Gray was dumbstruck by the riddles the teasing women offered him as he pulled his clothing back over his aching cock; the cab now drawing to a halt in Limeburner Lane at its junction with Old Bailey. What was it that could inspire their latest thespian production? Ella pulled the slide back before they alighted and spoke with the cabby.

"I'll thank you to wait here for us, we shall be no longer than twenty-five minutes; I shall see you paid more than you would normally receive for a full mornings work." The cabby nodded his concession to the offer; he would gladly have offered to wait at no cost, such was his curiosity at the women's errand, he had half a mind to follow and see for himself.

The four alighted and the women strutted down Old Bailey with Gray carefully keeping pace at the rear; his heart pumped as they approached what he now recognised as the grim and grimy walls of Newgate Prison. There about the entrance wailed a multitude of men and women, with banners proclaiming their abhorrence of the inhumane and barbaric practice of capital punishment. The women formed a circle with Gray between Faith and Constance; his bewildered eyes looking directly into the eyes of his mistress, who having studied her watch before clasping her friends hands, closed her eyes and smiled wickedly, Gray did not know why, but his cock stiffened and his balls tingled urgently as a potent yet sublime feeling passed through him, generated by the women. Ella spoke as the seconds passed by, in an approach to the hour.

"John Wingfield, who murdered his poor defenceless wife, now stands noosed and hooded above the trap; he has just seconds to think on his hideous crime before he receives his just and deserved punishment; let us all hope he is terrified by the prospect and has begged for mercy which will not be shown." Gray swallowed hard as he witnessed the antithesis of his immediate party's thoughts as tearful women and irate men banged their fists against the prison's entrance. The cruelly dominant Constance recaptured his focus on his immediate company.

"Oh how I long for a return to those events which ceased in '68; public executions were so exhilarating, seeing the male drop and knowing he could hear the delirious cheers of the excited crowd as he wriggled at the end of the taught rope was second to no other experience; I still cast my mind back to those memories on occasion when in the throes of an orgasm; one day when we women rule, we shall bring that glorious spectacle back, and all executioners shall be women." Gray's cock pulsed at the sincerity of her words as the clock of a nearby church chimed aloud; the women squeezed his hands tight. Ella sighed with pleasure and looked skyward as the crowd around them booed and threw objects at the gates in protest; her lips parted serenely.

"He has dropped trough the trap, ankles tied and wrists bound behind him, and dances in ecstasy at the end of the rope; rejoice!, he is paying the just penalty and enjoys the rope at this very moment." Gray was numbed by her wicked pleasure but his cock throbbed as he imagined a perverse fantasy mixed with the reality of the situation; he saw the man naked and only smiling women on the platform above him, one especially gleeful with her soft hands on the lever that had released the trap. Faiths next words had him wishing he were the condemned man.

"Oh that the old methods were still in use, the long drop is too quick; he has probably expired already, the short drop was so much more enjoyable, the victim allowed to squirm and choke for as long as fifteen minutes; disgracing himself on occasion as the life was slowly and exquisitely snuffed from him." The women now focused on Gray's shocked face as the crowd of protestors quickly dispersed, leaving the black circle alone amongst the discarded banners and debris. The women smiled with satisfaction and reassumed their pompous poise, each wet with excitement below their skirts; they looked down at Gray's crotch; the prominent bulge there betrayed his excitement too, he would be allowed relief on the way to Arachne House.

12