Saving Her Good Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Bad girl falls for an abused, innocent geek.
6.3k words
4.49
32.2k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note : This might be a bit depressing at first but the boy's life will get much better in the next chapter

Roger is sitting in a wooden chair, his eyes stung by drops of tears that are threatening to roll down his cheeks. He is being subjected to the worst kind of torture imaginable, watching his naked blonde girlfriend jerking off another boy. He and Stephanie are childhood best friends and have been dating for a few years before she started cheating. She told him he has to watch her fuck the other guys and eat the creampies. When he refused, Stephanie threatened to report his father's embezzlement to the police, leaving him with no choice. Now all he can do is sit there as his cute girlfriend slides her fist up and down the larger boy's cock.

She turns to look at her thin boyfriend as her right hand keeps on stroking the impressive rod. "Look at this, baby. His dick is so much longer and thicker than yours," she says to Roger tauntingly. "He is even bigger than the two other guys I fucked this week. I don't think you'll ever be able to make me cum after he fucks me. In fact, I doubt I'll even be able to feel your tiny cock in me after all the huge dicks that have been stuffing my pussy." She has never let him have sex with her before, keeping him a complete virgin while she sleeps around with whoever she wants.

Roger watches with pain in his pretty eyes as his beautiful girlfriend, who is way out of his league, bends down to kiss the tip of Charles' penis, licking up his pre-cum. "Hmmm, it is a little salty but still more delicious than yours is," Stephanie remarks. "Everything about his body is superior to yours. Your cock doesn't hold a candle to his." She then slides the ten inches schlong into her warm mouth, taking the spongy head down to the back of her throat. The stacked cheerleader glances at her nerdy boyfriend out of the corner of her eyes as she deepthroats another boy and forces him to sit and watch.

"Your girlfriend gives great head, buddy. A lot of my friends say that she gave them the best blowjobs they ever got," Charles taunts Roger. Stephanie then slides her wet lips up to the top of his cock and wraps her fist around the bottom, giving Charles a blowjob and a handjob at the same time, a feat that she can't to for Roger, whose cock is average at five inches. The lecherous girl takes seven minutes before she manages to coax the creamy cum out of her partner, squeezing Charles' massive balls gently to milk him as his prick pours multiple loads of semen into her waiting mouth.

After gathering a mouthful of jizz, she walks over to where Roger is sitting. The evil, almost diabolical gleam in his girlfriend's eyes tells the geek exactly what is on her mind. He rapidly shakes his head as she grabs his pale cheeks. "Please don't make me swallow his cum again," he begs her but she doesn't listen. Stephanie grips his face tightly and forces his mouth open before she kisses him passionately, forcing a large amount of of Charles' cum into his mouth. Roger has always hated being snowballed but he could never do anything about it.

He pushes back against her and some of the cum spills out of her mouth and onto the ground. Enraged, the buxom blonde slaps him across the face. It isn't very hard but it is very humiliating and makes him want to crawl into a hole and hide. "You fucking idiot," she hisses. "How many times do I have to tell you? You do what I want or I go to the feds and your father ends up in prison for the next fifteen years. Now beg Charles to fuck my pussy and fill me with his thick cum. Beg him to fuck your girlfriend in front of you."

This is something she has been making Roger do for some time now. It gives her a power trip that is exhilarating to the bone, making her so turned on to be able to degrade him this way. There is nothing hotter to Stephanie than being able to make her wimpy, little boyfriend beg another boy to fuck her. "Please fuck my girlfriend and fill her with your cum," he whispers, barely able to look Charles in the eyes as he completely humiliated himself in front of them for their amusement.

The smug bastard actually pretends to have to think about it, gloating over the fact that he can afford to choose what and who he wants to do. Then Charles says to the degraded teen "Well, since you asked so politely, I suppose I can." He then throws Stephanie on the bed roughly. His hands maul her firm tits as he lies on top of her. The muscular stud's cock pokes through her slit and enters the tunnel. Her welcoming orifice expands out to accommodate his girth, before contracting around him tightly. "Aaaah. I can't believe how tight your girlfriend's cunt is, after fucking every guy she knows. Well, not everyone. She hasn't fucked you, has she?" Charles sneers with his pole buried deep inside Stephanie, his balls resting on the bottom of her meaty asscheeks. He then begins to fuck her.

Stephanie is moaning really loudly as she clutches his back with her dainty hands, locking her legs around his buff torso. "Oooh. Oh god! Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me harder! Show my wimpy boyfriend how a real man fucks a woman!" she screams. Looking over at the sobbing Roger through her hazy eyes, the lust-fueled girl says to him "Watch this, cuck. Watch a real man fuck me and make me cum. You'll never be able to make me feel this good with your little dicklet. Ahhhh! Oh, his cock is so good. I love his fucking cock so much!"

She lifts her buttocks off the bed to meet his powerful thrusts, taking him inside her and letting him impale her with his rod. It makes the horny girl feel amazing to get fucked by a much superior boy in front of Roger and her hot pussy spasms around the shaft that is driving in and out of the box. Her heated up core inflames him and sears Charles' penis as he shoves it all the way inside her shaved vagina. "Beg me to cum inside you, you little whore. Beg me to fill your slutty pussy with my cum in front of your boyfriend.

By now Stephanie has forgotten about anything else other than the massive dick stuffing her molten interior and slamming into her repeatedly. She grips her headboard tightly as he bears down on her so hard he breaks the bed. "Oh, please cum in my cunt, Charles! Please pump your sweet cum inside me in front of my loser boyfriend," she begs him with a whorish expression on her sexy face."Empty your balls in my pussy! Let him see how your cum leaking out of me." Her vagina is now clenching around the thick cock as he keeps on pounding her like a solid jackhammer.

It only takes ten minutes of the steady fucking to make the hot blonde orgasm, climaxing harder than she ever did in her entire life. Her pussy throbs and she screams and starts squirting all over the place, drenching the expensive bedsheets. Once she is down from her orgasmic high, Stephanie says "It was really fun making you watch Charles fuck my cunt, but now I want you to see him cum inside my ass." Then she gets on all fours and grabs her large globes of ass flesh, spreading them apart and revealing her anus. Holding her firm asscheeks apart, she tells Charles "Fuck my ass in front of the wimp."

Charles happily obliges and sticks his weapon through the anal ring, making her cry out in pain as he inches his way inside her backdoor passage. His log nearly splits her ass in half as he enters her. She rams her ass back at him to make his large cock go deeper in her, squeezing around his hard prick with her slutty asshole. The girl's tight ass milks him hard and he groans as he pounds Stephanie from behind. Her inside lining bunches around him and makes him feel incredible friction. It is like her hot ass is trying to suck his soul out through his cock.

"Tell me how much you love my cock in your ass, bitch," Charles growls next to her ear as he yanks her hair roughly, kissing her neck as he drilled her butt. Seesawing in and out of her round ass, he fucks her brains and makes her cry, ramming his tool all the way inside. He pistons in and out of the sexy, moaning cheerleader's ass, his balls slapping on her gushing slit as her juices rapidly flow out. "Tell me you love it. Tell me now or I'll stop fucking your ass."

Stephanie moans loudly like a bitch in heat and Roger is forced to continue watching as his beautiful girlfriend writhes about in pleasure from having another guy shove his dick inside her perfect ass. "I love it! I love your fucking cock so much! I love feeling your big, fat dick in my slutty ass! Keep fucking me till I cum, baby," she begs in desperation as he brutally ravages her gaping asshole. "I want you to make me cum from my ass in front of my weak boyfriend!"

Soon, Charles dumps his second load inside Stephanie's ass, filling the girl's derrière with his creamy seed. She now looks over at Roger's tear stained face again and tells him "Thank Charles for fucking me and making me cum." He gasps in disbelief. She has never made him debase himself to such depths of depravity before. This is going way too far now. "I said thank him for making me cum. Do it or I'll make sure your dad spends the next two decades inside a federal prison."

Knowing that she never make empty threats, Roger begrudgingly says to the much stronger guy "Thank you for fucking her and making her cum." He watches Charles chuckles as the dumb bastard puts on his clothes and then leaves the room. By now Stephanie is lying on her back on the bed, her legs splayed wide apart. Her used vagina is now gaping and puffy with thick, white semen leaking out of it. "May I please leave now? Haven't you had enough fun today?"

"Aww. You really are hurt by this," she says to him in an infantilizing tone. It makes him pissed off to have her treat him as if he is being a baby after what she just did. Then she makes the most outrageous demand possible. "I want you to crawl over here and suck his cum out of my pussy." Knowing that he has no other choice, the geeky virgin does as he is told and buries his face between her thighs, eating Stephanie out. He could taste the acidity of the mixture of her pussy juices and Charles' jizz that have mixed together inside her cunt.

As he goes down on her, he can feel her womanly juices and the other boy's cum flowing into his mouth. He has no choice but to swallow all of it down. It may come as a complete surprise but Stephanie does love her cuckold. That is why she is blackmailing him into staying in a relationship with her, even though he begged her again and again to just let him go. Things look really bleak for him right now. She has dirt on his father, who embezzled from her father's company. He thought about letting his dad go to prison for his own crimes, but if his grandparents found out, they'd have heart attacks. That's why he allows her to use him like this and keeps on eating Charles' cum out of her pussy until it is clean.

She flips over onto her flat stomach and he knows what he is expected to do next. With great reluctance, he parts her buttcheeks and press his lips over her anus, kissing the girl's asshole and then sucking another boy's semen out of his girlfriend's tight ass. "You are mine forever," Stephanie says and he believes her. He can see no way out. He has no idea that his rescue is about to arrive soon enough.

......

Roger never felt more disgusted with himself than he was after being forced to actually thank that jerk Charles for fucking his hot girlfriend, then having to suck the guy's jizz out of Stephanie's pussy and ass. It was easily the biggest humiliation of his entire 18 years of life and he's been through some horrible shit since Stephanie started cuckolding him. She's even made him lick another guy's balls while he pounded her cunt. Not even that was as bad as thanking someone else for fucking his girlfriend in front of him and cunning inside her for him to clean up afterwards. It almost made her want to kill both of them.

The next morning, he actually thought about skipping school, but his good boy nature wins out. He has never skipped any class except for when he was sick or had an equally valid reason for doing so. Roger has always been a little bit of a teacher's pet, saying nice things about most of his teachers even when they are not around to hear him. When he walks through the hallway, he feels people's stares on him. The only reason that he is even known is because he is dating a stunning cheerleader, albeit one that can't keep her panties on around other, more aggressive boys.

Because he is busy thinking about all the woes in his relationship, the boy is not focused on where he is going and he accidentally bumps into someone. The other person lets out a startled cry and he recognizes it as a feminine voice as they both stumble backwards and she drops her stuff. "Oh my god! I am so, so sorry," he says and bends down to help pick her items up from the floor, quickly gathering them and then handing them back to their owner. It is only when he looks up that he sees who he ran into and his blood goes icy cold in just that moment.

Right in front of Roger is the notorious Dominique Humphrey. She is known for how often she's gotten into trouble at school for various acts of mischief. The ebony girl often turns up late from going to a wild party the night before, always in the most revealing of clothing that help her get laid. All of the guys on the football and basketball teams have already fucked Dominique, and they all say she's extremely good in bed. The black girl is a sex goddess with what is the tightest and wettest pussy they have experienced.

She is staring at Roger when her eyes start to twinkle. The corners of her cute mouth lift up in a smirk and suddenly he doesn't shiver anymore. Instead, this badass girl is starting to make him feel fuzzy all over. Roger blushes and Dominique is now fully smiling at him. "It's okay, cutie," she says, making him gasp in surprise. "My, you look really adorable when you are blushing." With that said, Dominique places her hands on his thighs. She slowly slides them up towards his crotch, her beautiful face leaning in close to Roger's, making his dick harden immediately. Without any warning, her right hand wraps around his dick through his pants and the left cups his balls. Everything about her is perfect. Her denim shorts reveal half of her muscular thighs and are tight on her round, thick booty. The crop top she has on exposes the lower half of her taut washboard abs.

Her chocolate skin is flawless and her body is even better than Stephanie. Shit! Roger suddenly remembers that he has a girlfriend. He has always really wanted to dump the bitch who's been blackmailing him into doing extremely shameful things but couldn't. If she sees him allowing Dominique to grope him like that, things couldn't possibly be good. "Um, look. I'm really sorry but I can't do this right now. I really love what your hands are doing to me but I have to get to class. Besides, I don't want you to get into trouble for public indecency if this gets any further here. So I have to go now."

Dominique smiles and Roger feels his knees turn to jelly. The way that this black girl is smirking makes him want to offer her his body and be her sex slave. He feels so slutty with his dick straining through his pants against her hand right now. "You might me saying that but your stiff cock is just begging me to take you," she leans in to whisper and her warm breath tickles his ear. "I can see it. You pretend to be innocent but your eyes tell me that deep down, you want to be my whore. You want me to take you home and ride your dick, and force you to cum inside me."

Oh, god. She is now caressing his tool through the fabric of his trousers. Her hand strokes up and down his erection in front of everyone and Roger hunches over, trying to block as many people's line of vision as possible. Still, a lot of them seem to know that he is being molested by the sluttiest girl in their year and aren't bothering to help him out. Probably because they can tell that he is enjoying it, despite claiming that he has to leave. Dominique squeezes his prick and pumps it gently, making the inexperienced boy moan her name. Her pussy is getting soaked, drenching her expensive panties. She is so horny, fondling this helpless virgin's genitals in front of everyone.

Roger is rooted to his place in shock as she takes liberties with him, pumping his erection as people stare and point at them. He looks at her smirking face as she ignores them, masturbating him in front of others. Dominique's hand feels so good yet he knows he has to stop her from continuing. "This is really wrong," he tells her. "People are watching. We should stop." The black girl clearly does not care as she keeps on caressing his rod anyway, giving it multiple squeezes and making him swell up, getting more engorged.

"If you go soft, then I'd let go," she says with a challenge in her eyes. The girl knows that when her perky breasts are in front of a guy, he can't go soft. She squeezes Roger's balls gently before reaching for his hand and placing it on her muscular ass. Roger almost cums instantly when he feels her thick rear in his hand. "Cup my ass, baby. Squeeze it hard." He finds himself obeying her. It is even bigger than Stephanie's butt.

There is nothing Roger can do now but beg. "Please stop," he mutters in his quivering voice. "Don't make me cum in my pants. Not here." Her hand only speeds up, jacking him off faster as more and more people in the hallway stop to watch them. He tries to dislodge her hand but she is stronger than he is. Soon he is thrusting against her shuttling hand and letting her violate him how she wants, enjoying the way she is stroking him through his pants.

"Cum in your pants now, baby," she orders him. He gasps, feeling his penis respond. It twitches several times and pumps loads of semen into his boxers, seeping through it onto the trousers as he keeps on cumming and cumming. "Very good. You really are a slut, aren't you? Letting me take advantage of your cock like that. Don't worry, I think it is cute." She finds herself amused by how clearly embarrassed he is from her actions and decides to have even more fun with him.

She slips her hand into his pants and withdraws it with his semen all over her fingers. Then she pops her fingers in her mouth, tasting his warm cum and swallowing it all. Dominique has done more for him in five minutes than Stephanie has done for Roger in their entire relationship. "Your cum is really delicious, sweetie," the black goddess tells him kindly, making him even more flushed than he was when she was molesting him. "I think it is my new favorite snack now. Soon I'll be sucking it out of your cock."

She then gives him another one of her heart stopping smirks. "But you know, I have another hungry hole to feed. Two more, in fact." Then the ebony girl astonishes him by slipping her coated hand into her panties and fingering herself for everyone to see, sticking her fingers that are covered in his cum into her own love tunnel. After getting his jizz inside the warm canal, she decides to get it in her ass too and fingers her asshole with the same hand. It's easily the most erotic sight he ever witnessed.

Taking her fingers out of her asshole, she uses her other hand to grip his chin tightly and force his mouth open. Then Dominique forces her fingers that has just been buried inside her ass into his mouth. "Taste my ass, cutie. You will be eating it out soon enough." The ebony bombshell gives him one more smile and then turns around, strolling off to class, her ass swinging with every step she takes. Tasting Dominique's nasty ass got Roger extremely hard and he rushes off to find a toilet. He takes off his soiled pants and boxers, quickly rubbing one out. Only after busting a nut could he put his clothes back on and hurry off to his first class of the day.

12