Elle Needs to Eat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making him feel worse.

Near the end, Tanaka-san asked Markus how he felt about Elle.

Markus sniffled. "I..., I..."

The audience groaned in sympathy but this was soon followed by peals of laughter. The camera panned the studio. Women held their hands over grinning faces. Tanka-san held his hand up for silence.

"I love her," Markus whispered in a hoarse voice.

Elle held her head. The audience roared with delight. This was what the show was all about. It was entertainment at another's expense. When she finally raised her head, the clip of her sucking off the men was playing again. In the corner of the screen, a cartoon image of a female chased after a group of men. These were simple figures like those used for bathrooms. As the female knelt before all the males, her body filled with semen and all the men drained of color. Soon the female was a pale milky color, thickly drawn. She staggered around and fell on the ground, stuffed like a fat bug. Elle's face burned with shame.

Markus was weeping openly now.

Elle stood, staring at the wrecked carcass of the goose. An image of her sitting on the toilet flashed on the screen.

The audience howled.

Elle knew what had to be done and she did it. She made her way to the door, then outside. They had taken her clothes to prevent her from leaving. But what did she have to hide now? She wandered the streets of the residential neighborhood nude.

Light snow began to fall.

A man pulled over in a car and gave her a shirt. She didn't want anything to do with him. Unable to understand anything he said, she took the shirt from his hand. She didn't know what it was. As she shook it out, he drove off. She didn't feel she deserved a shirt. She carried it for blocks before the cold finally made her relent and pull it over her head. She wandered about, heartbroken. Bereft. How could she have been party to such a thing as this? Long narrow streets she roamed, small houses to either side. A woman came out of a house and gave her some baggy sweat pants, a pair of heavy wool socks. Elle donned them on the sidewalk. She couldn't be sure how long she walked. Soon she found herself in a small retail area. A man approached her. He looked vaguely familiar and then she realized it was the middle-aged man. He looked surprised to see her.

He comforted her.

He took her to a nearby shop and fed her. He looked at her stockinged feet, wet with snow. As she ate, she knew she would remain with him. He took her to a small apartment. She showered and came out wearing his robe.

His apartment was tiny. A single room with everything.

Kitchen, television.

Bed.

He turned on the tv, and they sat next to one another on the bed. He spoke even though she could understand none of what he said. She knew they would have sex before he knelt before her. She wanted it.

He went down on her.

She blew air from her lungs and relaxed onto her back. The further she got from her final appearance on Winning is Everything, the easier it was to bear. The tongue felt good between her legs.

The middle-aged man stood and removed his clothes.

"Don't come inside me," Elle said.

He grinned, nodding his head.

Elle couldn't be sure if he understood her meaning. She repeated her warning.

He slipped out of his underwear. His cock was hard.

Elle opened her legs.

He positioned himself between her legs, holding his cock.

"Don't come in me," Elle reminded him, slipping onto her back.

He nodded eagerly.

She felt his cock penetrate her. It was the first cock she'd had inside her in a long time, and it felt good. With the dick inside her, she allowed herself to think about Markus. But it was tricky. She could only allow herself to think of him in superficial ways. She wasn't ready to bear the load of thinking about him too deeply yet. Instead, she thought about how Tanaka-san might have approached Markus to get him to fly to Tokyo for the show. Did he think she was going to win? If she hadn't walked out of the apartment, she wondered if she might have actually won. The thought of coming that close to winning opened a deep emptiness inside her that she wasn't ready to deal with. Elle clamped her thighs around the middle-aged man and whimpered. She held his back.

On the television, she noticed her show was playing.

Winning is Everything.

She thought of this show as her show, even though she had only been a contestant on it one time. She couldn't tell if the show that was playing was a repeat or some special edition. There was a young woman from the states. She was nude, just starting out. Tanaka-san was trying to get her to insert a sex toy into her rectum. The girl looked at him skeptically. Would she do it? Elle felt herself getting sucked into the drama of the moment. It was all in Japanese, but it was still engrossing. The show was addicting.

Suddenly the middle-aged man's body stiffened.

He grunted.

He was coming inside of her. Elle sighed. Wrapping her legs around his torso, she held onto him. What else could she do? She waited for him to finish with her so that she could move onto the next thing. She had tried so hard and still, she remained hungry. Her mind went to ratings, audience appeal. She allowed herself to consider the mystery of satisfying the Chinese television market.

12