All Comments on 'Ellen'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Risq_001Risq_001over 13 years ago
I'm not trying to be a jerk but....

The premise of your story is:

- Sam works hard in a store to provide for him and Ellen and bust his butt doing it

- Ellen fall for a salesman who looks like the man she used to like to be with and abused by, who gave her an STD, and that same STD left her sterile.

- She cheated on her husband with this guy

- She gets caught and her husband who then has a stroke when he catches her.

- Ellen decides that her penance for causing his stroke and cheating on him is to take care of him for the next two years until he dies again?

- He never actually says he forgave her, but she confuses forgiveness with dependency?

No offense, but this is a what type of ending story?

Not a "Happy ending" story because Sam gets stabbed in the back and is basically an invalid for the rest of his life because of her. He dies two years later after everything she put him through.

Not a "Romance ending" because she forced him to let her take care of him while he was an invalid because he was in no position to stop her. She even had sex with him while he was in this severely weakened state. A state she put him in.

So, I'm kinda at a lost for what this story really is?

I guess I didn't like your main character because she started out selfish and maintained status that until the end and only her victim got some peace when he died.

I just don't get the point of this story.

-Risq

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Poor Sam really got screwed.

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

As to what's the point? It's a story and it's what happened. I thought it was good! Well written,original plot (which is extremely rare, and plausible. The girl had a kink, realized it was self destructive, and tried to give it up. Marriage is tough in some regards and she was longing for the day when, and gave into temptation.

Did what she could to make up for it.

Maybe people who like fairy tails should stick to the romance category,

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Have just one

word for her ......Auschwitz!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pathic woman.

Does she die too, of AIDS?

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Just because story

Newsflash Ellen, you're delusional if you think Sam forgave you. He was trapped by his health circumstances and might as well enjoy himself as best he could. There is nothing he could do about the situation anyway. <br><br>

I think many of JPB's stories are written as something that is rattling around in his head. They don't follow any rules or styles of writing or try to achieve any purpose. That's why they are all over the map in how they come out and how they are received. I hate some and love others. <br><br>

In this story the wife is a cheat. She is being set up by a womanizer and she knows it but keeps going back to him until she gives in, which she wanted to do all along. The funny thing is she was willing to betray her husband right from the beginning. She resisted only because SHE didn't want to be forced to admit she wanted to be fucked. She was prideful. In the end I suppose some people, including Ellen herself, would think she redeemed herself by taking care of her husband. I don't share that opinion.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Sorry Murphy621, mixed this up with JPB

But the story comments still apply

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Only in your dreams sister did he forgive you

Sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Could she be more stupid

Dont you wish she would die of some type of terminal illness that kept her in total pain for years?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A really sad story

She made one mistake and she will pay for it the rest of her life, is what I got out of the story.

Well written and edited. A nice presentation that flowed smoothly.

Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sam

Sam was my brother, I did not want to hurt him further so I have waited until he was gone. Now the whore will pay......no human should have to endure the torture I will inflict on her. I do not consider her human, but neither am I....................she will pray for death, it will not come, only pain pain pain......................

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
So if you are paralyzed and mute...

Who else is gonna haul your ashes? Sam is no fool. Forgive her? Don't know, but fuck her? Absolutely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Know why so many of the good commenters have left the site?

Because it's being overrun by cretins like Mango. What a fucking turd.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I agree with Risq, so I won't rehash his comment.

I do have one thing to add. What if Sam had NOT lost the anger and hate he felt for his cheating wife? Unable to communicate because of the stroke SHE had caused, he can't tell Ellen to leave or yell at her or, well, anything. He'd have to hear her lie that she loves him, would do anything for him, and that it was a silly mistake, all that jazz, all the while being completely dependent on the person he hates most.

Day after day he'd have to endure her presence, her delusional lies and his utter helplessness. What a way to rub it in, Ellen!

No wonder he died of another stroke two years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agree with Jasonh - a re-mix of one of JPB's shit stories.

Author - this one really sucks big time. Also agree this site is overrun with delusional brainless fags shoe no IQ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why Go On writer

8 stories - 4 flops and 4 that not very many liked.<P>

Yes you have it your way whatever that means but really why do you write?<P>

To please a very few / some - is that the program? Does that justify the time and effort?<P>

Talent falls second to subject which you may learn in time which is hoped for because you have some talent.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Fantastic story...a great decent into hell story

I loved and admired this story. Great tight plot. Fantastic tension. A terrific economy of prose. This is an exquisite tale of love, then betrayal because of a fatal flaw, then a descent into darkness and then of failed redemption...all in one chapter. BRILLIANT! Also her relationship with Scott was extremely erotic. What is not to like? Thank Mr. Murphy.

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
A can of whoop ass on your commentaries

I am so sick of the cretins on here who think that infidelity is so horrific that the guilty party deserves the worst punishments possible. As a shrink I can tell you that the is so much we know about what motivates our behavior about sex. Most of it is not consistent with the ideal of monogamy. Even if it was why do the folks attack this personal crime with such stridency. For God's sake, the merciful one that is, go read another category of stories and let the rest of us look at the moral dilemmas and turn on this kind of story may have for us. This was a well written story that outlines the conflict many people in the real world experience. Nice character development. Thanks for your efforts.

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 13 years ago
Shit writing

This writer pisses me off more than Slirpuff because he writes so FUCKING BADLY and will NOT use an editor.

This is SHITTY writing.

Please stop polluting this site with your crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow I didn't think it was that bad. Sam was a good and loving husband and Ellen got all hot and bothered over someone who reminded her of an ass for long ago. The ass that gave her an STD and left her sterile, which could say ruined her life in a way, but Sam loved her anyway. Same as this Scott character. Him making her ask for sex gave him power over her, enough that she was willing to throw her life away for a piece of ass.

And now her life will be one of devotion to the one person who actually showed her love. Seems fitting.

ArubanArubanover 13 years ago
I hope Zed0 chimes but if not...

...allow me to declare this a "whorror story" in his place. This is one of the scariest, most depressing stories in a genre that's full of them--maybe the scariest, most depressing ever.

Talk about a fate worse than death. Imagine being betrayed, rendered an invalid, having no children or other kin, and thus being dependent on the betrayer. The only kick you get in life is pity sex from the betrayer. How utterly humiliating, all the more so because it was her sex drive that got you into this mess. She tells you it's "wonderful" as you clumsily paw at her boob and finger her; but surely, you think, she's screwing others or at least fantasizing about the guy who pushed her buttons so well that she ruined your life for it.

The kicker was when she told hubby that she had no idea why she did it. This is after she's spent most of the story lucidly explaining to the audience exactly why she did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the idiot commentor who claims to be a shrink

God help you patients with you lame accepting attitude about cheating. It is the ultimate betrayal of trust, not a little accident like a fender bender. Anyone who would betray someone they have taken a vow in front of god to honor most definitely deserves harsh punishment.

We execute traitors for forsaking their vow to their country, why should cheaters passively be accepted for doing the same? Is somehow the vow they made to one other person less important, less sacred than the vow a marine makes to his whole country? I say no, it is not. A solemn vow is equal is weight be it to one person or a million.

So yes cheaters do deserve the harshest of treatment. In this story she only suffers for two years, which Sam suffers as a man trapped in a body until the end of his life. I say she got off lightly for her actions. Scott got off without any suffering, so I must say the story left me feeling no so satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shaman43 is NOT a shrink, but an idiot!

Cheating slut. No deep analysis required here! Maybe the middle east has the right idea for the disposition of such women!

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Hell On Earth

Non-Human would also have been a better category for this crap, poor dude held captive by a slut wife monster, and forced to have sex with her goes way beyond non-consent reluctance or BDSM. Actually I have combined a new category for this story: "Non-Erotic Whorror." In a way I have to admire the hatred fueled imagination of a bitch writer who can dream up this kind of humiliating, sick twisted torture for men. I bet you used to pull the wings off of flies, and turned them into walk's. Any way, you should have saved this one for the Halloween contest, I might have given it at least a 2 for being scary.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
p.s.

Ooops! - Just read Aruban's comments. "Yeah! WHAT HE SAID!!!!"

movermoverover 13 years ago
I know her!

And about fifty like her. Can't get over the bad boy she lost her virginity to and when he or, someone like him, appears in her life later and pushes those buttons, her round heels let her fall back into position.

I am willing to bet that half the critics on stories like this are under 30, with no, or not much, real life experience. The ability to comment as anonymous should be eliminated, too many hide behind it.

movermoverover 13 years ago
P.S.

Really liked your story, 5+.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
wishes...

Wishes are elusive. Like I wish I could give this a -5. But. I cannot. It is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes

What a nightmare for the poor husband, the sorry assed slut should haved died.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
A Terrible Story...

but like your other stories itt contains the elements of the truth. What was not clear is why Sam had the maid let him into the room? If he thought she was cheating on him why not get a PI or jusst ignore her actions since he was so in love with her? I hate the ending but life often sucks. Excellent story - Thanks!

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Don't bet on it.

I doubt he forgave her but resigned himself to the helpless position he was in. Good story and good writing. I especially like the symbolism used in the ending. It's how most husbands feel when they catch their wives cheating, helpless and screwed because she gets at least 50% of everything and there is nothing he can say or do that will make a difference. Pretty clever, Thank you

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Sad Story!

I'd like to believe that she was remorseful, but I didn't see much evidence of it. He was in a hopeless situation and he didn't have much of a choice. I doubt that he ever really forgave her. It was a sad tale and was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty Realistic

Those of you that have lived a long time like me know that this story is in fact realistic. We can love someone and still do things like Ellen whether we are male or female. She continued to take care of him out of remorse and love to my mind. I divorced a cheating wife once. My first. But then we married at 19 and discovered we had nothing in common after the romance was over. We had lost 3 chidren either during or after birth and she turned towards other men for affection, whilst I turned towards my career and staying away from home all the time. We did this after 10 years of marriage and I found another little beauty younger than me by 10 years. Though younger she was not much interested in sex after ten years and 2 children. She cheats on me by spending us in the hole for the next 20 years, betraying me constantly and even bankrupting me eventually. I have begged her not to spend behind my back but she seems to not really understand. I agree with Selstim's and the shrinks comments. However, it does not have to be sexual cheating to be betrayal and a seeming lack of love or respect for me. I am sure many of you know of wives that cannot control their addictive spending habits. I will miss her companionship as I am 66, and especially after 30 years of trying to make her understand. Another thing was I loved raising our children. Yet, after reading all these comments for the last few years I feel like the wimp you hardasses detest. You have gotten to me. Yet, like a couple of other commenters have said: I am smart enough to see that it does not seem that big a deal to her. She does obviously love me except when I am berating her for being so disrespectful. Then she resents me because she does not seem to understand why I am hurt. I guess I have been needy in that I have always loved her and not wanted to leave her and live alone though I have always known I should. However, it is time I showed her what she has done was wrong by doing just that. Especially now that my two college girls are about done and out on their own. I think she knows it is coming, but once a cheater...always a cheater, Right? Maybe Murhy621 can write a tale from this true story? Then you guys can assist me with your different comments? thank you; RonRWood Former Combat VietVet and Retired State Police Captain. Being big and tough helped not a bit. My wife is 5' tall.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Nah! he didn't forgive you

That look on his face was constipation from eating all the shit you fed him! WOMEN Just life support systems for their Cunts with no other redeeming qualities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
asshole author.

Loves to humiliate husbands. Really a sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Corny. Stop writing this kind of trash!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
blink once for "yes" and two for "no"

do you forgive me Sam? dot, dot dash dot dash dash dot dash dasssssh dot...morse code: If I could get up I'd put a foot up your ass slut. Put me in a nurse home you tramp at least I could get a boner from looking at a hot nurse instead of looking at you whore. Dot dash dash dot.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Good grief, folks! It's only a story!

You know, if Agatha Christie was alive and writing murder stories on Literotica some people would say: "You shouldn't have let that person get killed! I hate you!"

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

another cheating cunt and since you mentioned it not everyone loves good old agatha's stories either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Puke!

Typical garbage from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An Interesting story?

Coming from a stand point of the cheater? Of course Ellen would want to believe she was forgiven. Sadly, its very doubtful. I think as the reader Sam's tears were of sadness, The fact Sam already new his life was over, the dreams of travel, retirement and any other ideas are gone now that he is paralyzed all because of Ellen's cheating or should I say the shocking discovery. I as the reader, see a woman ridden with guilt that she will believe anything she feels as forgiveness as long as its in her head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gawd is She Delirious

Stupid woman! She f....ks around on her husband and causes him to have a heart attack. Takes him home and f....ks him to death with another heart attack..

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
FUCK ANOTHER TILL HIS STROKE

and then walk him to his grave, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your good at

Wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and another...

...1 bites the dust

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Did you

Could you forgive yourself, you cheating bitch. He deserved better.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
He did deserve better. 5*****

But she stepped up. I am always amazed by those who think they can betray others and retain there love. It seems they always want more and regret what they lose. I'll never understand them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Karma is a bitch in the long run.

Scott - After he ran from the situation proved he was in fact a coward who could not face the consequences of his actions. As he stepped off the curb, outside the hotel, he was hit by an Firetruck heading to a major fire. He did not die at impact but held on for over two years but died the day before Sam did. Whereas Saam's passing was relatively peaceful Scott's death was not peaceful. He was laid up in a bed from the time of the accident unable to move, no-one can explain how the air got into his bloodstream but it killed him none the less.

Now Ellen lived a miserable life after Sam passed. The business failed and she lost everything. She ended up as a homeless woman. She was found close to death in the middle of winter and her last words were Sam please forgive me we will be together soon my love.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I hate when you fuck the husband over

like you normally do. The slut never has a life changing event, They fuck him over and over for forgiveness

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I hate when seriously gay men try and write from a womans point of view....well thats kind of goes hand in hand with being a man that wants man meat and living vicariously through a worthless skank AND making it a cuck story really gets their nonexistent junk sorta hard.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

An interesting premise. Nicely told story. I don't like the MC but that doesn't take away from the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why don’t you come out? Why live vicariously through stories…Murphy if u wanna suck cock..go ahead…it’s a free world!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nope, he didn't forgive. You just basically raped him for your own conscience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous