Ellen, a loving sister

Story Info
A brother comes home from a wreck, sister lends a hand.
5.1k words
4.54
114.5k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

Ellen and Mark

Chapter 1

I had just graduated and turned 18 when it began. You should know I had absolutely no experience with this sort of thing before then, although I wasn't saving myself for marriage either. I just hadn't found that guy I wanted to share my first time with. I dated some but never did more than a kiss good night, well, a couple of times some very long and passionate kisses goodnight, but I wasn't ready for more. I didn't get many second dates as a result, but if that was all the guys were after I was okay with that. I guess I was acceptably attractive as I did get quite a few first dates but tried to be selective to keep the creeps away.

I was average height and had ash brunette hair that fell about a third down my back. I thought my hips were nice and I stayed fit by mostly watching my diet and swimming in our pool when the weather allowed. I wished my boobs were bigger, but they were nice enough as a C cup. I guess I was just your basic average 18-year-old.

Summer was to be spent doing nothing. I was to start college in August, having been accepted into the premed program at our regional university and looked forward to it. Mom and dad were to pick up my textbooks for the fall when they went to pick up my older brother Mark who was two years ahead of me. Mark was great, I loved him, and he was always there to protect me and keep me safe. That most girls considered him to be damned good looking and super nice was not lost on me, even I thought he was amazing with ripped muscles and a nice six pack along with strong shoulders and arms. Beyond that he doted on me and always had. We had been close all our lives and he was the perfect big brother. In fact, I think one of the reasons I had not shared my virginity yet was that none of the guys I dated measured up to him.

Mark was adopted by my folks when they learned they would never be able to have kids the biological way. Then a couple years later, apparently in a evening of naked frivolity I was conceived and against all odds went to term. Mark was always my brother, there was no "adoptive" to it. Neither of us even knew until mom and dad told him when I was about eight. Neither of us cared after that. I was his little sis, he was my big bro, and we were closer than any siblings I knew of.

My parents and I were sharing lunch when we got the call on a Friday, the day after I finished school. The day the folks were going to pick up Mark and my books in fact.

Mark had been in a wreck and was in the hospital, but the medical staff was quick to tell us that his injuries were not life threatening. We immediately jumped in the car and dad drove like a maniac the hour or so to the hospital.

Mark was being discharged as we arrived. He had broken one arm, severely sprained his other wrist, and gotten a heck of a black eye. All of his injuries were caused by the airbag going off, but it saved his life and we were all grateful. We wheeled my brother out as hospital policy required it, with him apologizing all the way about being hurt. Of course, we shushed that nonsense as we were all relieved that this was the extent of his injuries and that he was alive. The ride to the hospital was terrifying. The ride home was much happier, although poor Mark was in misery.

When we got to the van, I helped Mark in by letting him put his better arm, the one with only the sprain, around my shoulder as he stood. We almost fell anyway as he was pretty heavily medicated.

The hospital had given him some pretty stiff pain killers, and a prescription for more and he had trouble standing as a result. We got him into the van though and I sat beside him, occasionally helping him lift his left arm, the one in the cast, onto the arm rest as it tried to fall. The prescriptions were called in and dad picked them up through the drive though at the pharmacy. Pizza was ordered by phone when we got home and put Mark to bed and then mom, dad and I discussed the only real problem left.

Mom and dad had booked and paid for a week's vacation and their flight was that evening, in a few hours. Mom insisted on canceling to care for Mark, and dad tended to agree with her. I told them Mark was in good hands and I would be happy to care for him. How hard could it be? I already cooked for myself most of the time and its not like he could be too messy with no hands to use. The hospital had sent home everything I would need if I had to help him to the bathroom and bag up his arm and hand for the shower, but I was premed and figured I could handle all that. Plus the folks would just be a phone call away, and both had been looking forward to getting to the ocean for months. Mark overheard this and managed to come out and convince them that he would be okay and that they should go.

Reluctantly mom and dad agreed.

"Hey, mom and dad just left, are you hungry? There's pizza left," I asked Mark from his bedroom door as he rested on the bed that evening.

"Uh, sure, but uh... not sure how I could eat it right now." Mark replied with a soft smile as he lifted his hands.

"Oh, uh, I can help." I fixed Mark a plate, as well as a soda with a straw, and took it all on a breakfast tray back to his room. Once there I fed him bite by bite until he wanted no more and made sure he stayed hydrated by holding his drink while he sipped. It was nice taking care of him. I love Mark and wanted to do all I could to help him while he was down. I knew he would for me.

Once dinner was over, I took the tray away and refreshed the ice pack on his eye. As I was placing it on him I asked, "Anything else I can do for you?"

"Uh, kiss it and make it feel better?" he smiled.

This was one of the things I loved about my brother, even when he should be down, he tried to be cheerful and was always upbeat and thinking of others. Just exactly what a woman should want in a partner. He would make someone really lucky one day.

I leaned across the bed and kissed his unbruised cheek. "All better?" I grinned.

"Uh, that really helped. I wish I wasn't so banged up; I've been looking forward to seeing you all week, this isn't how I hoped our reunion would go."

"Oh? How did you think it would? I mean, if you weren't hurt?"

"Well, a hug, and then not letting you go until school started back," Mark smiled.

"Well I'm not going anywhere, lets take a rain check on the hug. I'd like that too. In the meantime, I get to take care of the best brother ever. Anything you need, call on me, okay?"

"Okay, uh, there is one thing, but I'm reluctant to ask."

"I said anything Mark. I'm your nurse until you get your hands back."

"Uh, I have to pee."

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "We have a bottle for that, you won't even have to get up," I replied as I reached in the supply box beside his bed to retrieve it. "Just give me a shout when you're done, and I will empty it and... You can't use your hands at all can you?"

"No, I hate to ask but..."

"It's okay, I just. well I didn't think this through, I guess. But its okay, I'm premed, I need to learn these things. So, what do I do?" I asked.

"Uh, open the bottle, then put my, uh,"

"Penis?"

"Uh yeah, put my penis in it. I'll uh, you know."

"Okay, it may be awkward, but we'll get through it," I smiled, intent on taking care of Mark and not letting it get weird. I would just stay professional, like would be expected of me during internships and med school.

I pulled down the covers with one hand has I flipped open the lid of the bottle with my thumb on the other. Mark was wearing just his boxers, mom and dad had helped him to bed when we arrived earlier, and I could see the bulge of his manhood in them.

'In for a penny in for a pound' I thought as I reached through the closure and lifted his member out. I placed the tip in the bottle. He suggested I put it in deeper, and I did. Then I waited. And waited.

"Mark, are you going to uh,"

"You might have to hold it in the bottle. Just, uh, its awkward, you know?"

"Don't worry about it. I'm here to help. Besides, it is a learning experience." I gently took his penis between my fingers and my thumb and held it in. A few moments later a torrent of his urine ran through him and filled up about a third of the bottle. It was weird as I could feel the flow as it went through him, it sort of vibrated, and his penis grew a bit while he did it. I never knew that as I had never held or even seen a penis, but it was fascinating. I knew men became erect when aroused sexually, but not just when they urinated. It was all new and interesting to me.

"You might have to squeeze the last few drops out," Mark whispered.

I tried to comply but wasn't sure what I was doing. I squeezed his shaft firm but not wanting to hurt him. "Like this?" I asked.

"No, like you were milking a cow."

I laughed. "Never milked a cow Mark," I said, but I got the gist of it and gently squeezed and pulled his shaft with one hand while hold the bottle to receive his discharge with the other. A few more squirts came out this way, but soon that stopped. I lifted his now swollen penis from the bottle, carefully turned the container fully upright, closed the cap and set it on the nightstand.

A few drops leaked from his tip and down his shaft onto my hand which was still milking his shaft. Oh great, my brother just urinated on me, however accidental, and that was sort of gross. I grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand, wiped my hand, then wiped his penis dry.

He moaned softly, then asked "Do you have any lotion you could put on it?"

"Uh Mark, I'm a girl, I have like 70 bottles of lotion." I'll be right back.

I took the bottle and flushed its contents, washed my hands, then went to my room next door and grabbed the first lotion I saw. I was worried as Mark's thing had swollen to at least twice as big as it had been, and I didn't know if that always happened when he went to the bathroom or if maybe something from the wreck had.... wait a second.

I went back to Mark's room and squirted a generous portion of lotion in my palm, then rubbed my hands together to warm it. As I did, I asked "Mark, do you want me to get an ice pack for you, I think, well, you're all swollen down here," I asked, suspecting what the answer would be.

"No, I don't think that would help. Could you massage it maybe?"

"You mean like a hand job?" I asked bluntly to confirm my thoughts on what he was wanting me to do.

"Yes," he replied, his whisper revealing how ashamed he was to ask.

I thought about this request as I looked at his bruised face. His eyes were filled with shame, but I felt so bad for him. I knew guys masturbated and it was something wives and girlfriends might be expected to participate in, but not sisters. On the other hand, he was clearly not going to get relief without my assistance, and I knew he would do the same for me, probably without it being all awkward like this was. That I rarely touched myself made that a non-issue anyway, but still, Mark always helped me with anything else I needed so...

"Okay, but Mark, I don't know what to do."

"You've never given a guy a?"

"No. The first time I saw a penis was five minutes ago. That was the first one I touched too. But I'm glad it is on someone I love. I know it is something guys need, and I know you can't take care of it yourself, so I'll help if you need me to, but just because you know, you can't right now."

"Wow. Never even seen uh,"

"No, not until now. But its really nice to look at," I smiled, trying to make it less weird and probably only making it worse.

"Do you still want to touch it?"

"Yes but, uh, we might be crossing a bridge we can't go back across, are you sure you want me to?"

"I... I can't say no, I'm sorry, I'm just too horny, I... you have to decide for us, I trust you, I love you, you're the best girl I know, if you want to help me I would love it, but if you can't, well, I understand."

I couldn't let him suffer after the horrible day he been through. I leaned over him and kissed his cheek softly, then reached down and began my first hand job. I truly had no idea what I was doing, but I smeared the lotion all up and down his shaft as I studied it. His penis was warm and heavy in my hand, and quite hard, but the skin on the outside was soft. He had veins all over it and a plum sized glans at the end that caused him to gasp a bit when I touched it. His penis was quite intriguing, sort of beautiful, sort of ugly, and very erotic to look at. I began to daydream about how it would feel to have something like that inside me, not my brother's of course, but some really great guy I was in love with. Someday. I'd had these sorts of thoughts before of course, but had no real metric to imagine what an erect penis looked or felt like, so now my imagination had something to work with.

"Do you like that?" I whispered.

"Yes, that's the most sensitive part, but it all feels good, you can just run your hands up and down it too."

I wanted to try that, and anything else Mark suggested, so I wrapped my hand around the base of his member and slid it up and down slowly, then added my other hand on top of that one. Soon I was sliding them around his shaft as I stroked it up and down. So, I have small hands and with both around it there was an inch or two of penis left over. I didn't know how big they were supposed to be, but I found Mark's penis to be very nice, and I was beginning to feel warm and flushed all over. Even a little bit moist if I were to be honest.

I had heard different things from girls at school and none of them seemed accurate now. As Mark began moving his pelvis up and down in time with my strokes, I looked at his face to see both eyes closed and him breathing heavy.

"Mark, can I ask you something?"

"Sure" he whispered.

"Uh, how will I know when you are about to climax, and how much will there be and, uh, do I need to do anything to get ready?"

"Uh, I'll tell you, and mmmm that feels so good, you might want to take your shirt off."

"Really? Why?"

"It kind of goes everywhere, and you might not want it on your shirt. Plus, I want to see your boobies."

"My..." I was shocked.

"Tits? Breasts? I can see your nipps poking through your shirt and its just so hot and you're so beautiful and,"

"Okay okay, I get it," I said, although I really didn't. I knew guys were visually oriented, why else would there be sports bars and porn? I'm not sure why I agreed since being aroused didn't seem to have anything to do with giving him a hand job he was already receiving, but it was Mark, and I wanted him to have some happiness on such a bad day, and just as important I didn't want any weird stains on my shirt. I was suddenly warm all over and being without a shirt would help me cool off until we finished. I never realized Mark's room was so much warmer than mine, or maybe the heat had just kicked on. I would adjust the thermostat when I had a chance.

I peeled my shirt over my head as he stared, soaking it all in. My bra was quite sheer and hid nothing anyway, so just to give him a little more thrill I reached behind me, unclasp it and let it fall from my shoulders and breasts.

"Oh god you're so beautiful, they're just perfect Ellen," Mark gasped as he stared at my chest.

"Thank you," I whispered as I grasped his penis and returned to slowly stroking it up and down. I loved studying it and his reactions to my touch and began thinking sexual thoughts. I rarely had these, but of course girls at school talk and swap stories just like boys. I knew most of my friends had been giving their guys oral sex, some for the last several years. In a fit of intellectual curiosity I had researched it by reading articles in Cosmo, and occasionally wondered what it would be like when I performed it for my guy the first time. I wondered about the taste, the smell and what it would feel like to have a guy I loved in my mouth, using me for his pleasure, letting myself be a little degraded to make him happy, that sort of thing. It wasn't an overwhelming desire on my part, but as I stroked Mark all those thoughts came back to my mind.

"That feels so good," Mark whispered as I ran my fist up and down him, "I wish..."

"You wish?" I asked with a grin.

"That I could kiss you, but I guess that would be weird."

I wanted to say 'Geez Mark, you talked your sister into giving you a hand job and you think a kiss would be too weird? ' But I didn't want to ruin the moment with sarcasm.

"No. I love you; you love me. Not weird at all," I said as I leaned over him and we kissed. It wasn't really a romantic kiss, more familial at first, but it represented our adoration of each other. I was glad to be helping my brother out and knew I would until he got well. His lips were sweet and delicious and mine lingered on his until it wasn't familial at all anymore. Our tongues began to dance with each other, and he sucked on mine for a moment and I returned the erotic sensation by sucking gently on his. Then it hit me that I was sucking face with my brother and I felt all awkward and drew away. I smiled in hopes he would understand that as much as I enjoyed it, I couldn't kiss him like that anymore.

Of course, that message may have been lost as I was still tugging on his still throbbing penis.

"Can I kiss... those?" He asked as he looked at my breasts.

"Mark..." I said with some trepidation. Until this point this had all been me doing things to his body, now he was asking to touch mine sexually. That was a new line I wasn't sure I wanted to cross especially since I enjoyed our kiss way more than I should have. Still the puppy dog look on his face made me realize I couldn't say no, and my breasts were very sensitive and yearning to be touched. I leaned over him and with the hand that wasn't stroking his penis offered a stiff nipple to his mouth.

His warm tongue licked around my areola and then his lips suckled me. It was like an electrical shock going from my breast to my girl parts and I knew if he didn't stop this would go places I wasn't ready to go with anyone, much less my brother. As excited as I was, I still knew it was wrong to think of him taking me and ravishing me sexually.

"That felt really nice, but we should stop that," I whispered as I pulled away.

"Wait! Just a sec..." Mark said as he lifted his head up to suck on my teat more. It felt too good to resist so for the next minute I let him lick and suck on me and it felt just wonderful! I wanted to make him feel just as good and I knew then what I wanted to do.

With his penis still in my hand, I lifted up from him and moved so that I was now on my knees on the floor beside his bed. I kissed his cheek, then lips, then down his neck to his chest. There I lingered for a bit, still slowly stroking him, and swirled my tongue around his nipple.

Mark moaned softly as I stopped teasing his nip and kissed my way down his abs. He had great abs and they were glazed with his perspiration. His scent was musky, masculine and intoxicating and I relished each taste of his body. Soon my face was at his pubic mound, covered with a small tuft of coarse hair, and with my hand stroking his manhood beside it.

I knew I couldn't think about it or I would back out. I had already stopped kissing Mark's lips because it felt awkward, but now I was about to join the sorority of women that provided oral pleasure for men. That was a lot more than a kiss. I was about to become a cock sucker.

I had heard the term derisively for years, but I felt nothing but love and affection for Mark and was happy to do it for him. Maybe I was so turned on I wanted to in spite of us being sibs, maybe I was just really curious, but I knew I wanted to do it, much like minutes before I wanted to kiss. Now I wanted to kiss his penis, not his lips. Sexual, rather than romantic. Sexual seemed more acceptable in my aroused state, I guess. It would be my first and I was more worried about sucking at it than actually sucking it, and I knew if I thought about it too long, I would chicken out.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers
12