Ellen, a loving sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I extended my tongue, placed the wet tip of it at the bottom of his shaft and licked upward, following my hand. As my hand slid over the head of his penis, I covered it with my mouth and took him into me. I was now sucking a cock. I was a cock sucker. I let go of my doubts. Finally, I had found both a guy and occasion worthy of my oral affection. This made me very happy!

Mark tasted like lotion, and his scent was a cross between vanilla scented lotion and masculine musk. As I licked and slurped around his glans, the lotion went away, and his taste was salty goodness. I liked the taste of his penis, a lot. Lotion, not so much.

Despite my research I realized early on I had no idea what I was doing, so I improvised as well as I could. Mainly I just planted wet kisses on the glans, then licked it some, then sucked on it about the way Mark had sucked on my nips. He seemed to like this okay. I looked towards his face as I flicked my tongue across the point he had said was most sensitive and he was looking at me with one dreamy eye and another black one. Still, his breathing was fast, and he seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Mark," I whispered, "I don't know what to do, can you teach me? I want to be good at this."

"You're wonderful. Just amazing Ellen, just... oh that feels so good," He murmured as I took the tip into my mouth and sucked gently.

"You... you can keep stroking it with your hands too and go a little deeper if you want."

I realized I had stopped doing anything with my hands and was now just holding his manhood with one of them. I began stroking again and decided to try to take more of him into my mouth. I remembered in my research that I should use my mouth to imitate a vagina, but I didn't really know how a vagina felt to a penis, so I guessed. I got maybe three inches in as he groaned his approval. Then I sucked on it sort of hard as I pulled it back out slowly, letting my tongue wiggle against it as I did.

"That! Do that over and over again!" He exclaimed.

I was encouraged by his reaction and followed his instructions. While I let him probe my mouth, I kept it wet with saliva, which seemed to help a lot, and stroked him with my hand. Soon my head was bobbing up and down on his cock and I was licking and sucking with abandon. Saliva ran down his shaft to my still pumping hand and the added lubrication, along with the remnants of the lotion, helped my hand slide as well. Soon he was wet with spit and all the taste of lotion was gone. Now Mark tasted salty, but not overwhelmingly so. Then there was a change in his taste to something tarter, even acidic. It wasn't as pleasant, and it took me a minute to realize with a flick of my tongue that juice was seeping from the little hole in the tip he had urinated from earlier.

'Was this his ejaculate? Had he climaxed?' I wondered, then remembered from biology class that the Cowpens glands produced pre-ejaculate to cleanse the way for the semen before climax. That problem solved I knew I was doing something right.

I decided that before he finished I wanted to pay more attention to that spot on the bottom of his glans that he had told me was most sensitive, so I took a moment to climb on the bed and position myself on my knees between his feet. Then kneeling, I bent forward and returned my mouth to his manhood. This wasn't the most comfortable position for me, but it wasn't too bad, and I could both concentrate on that spot and take Mark a little deeper than I had when I was beside his bed.

Mark had been moaning his appreciation and moving his pelvis to and fro to push his erection in and out of my mouth and in this new position he could do this with more ease as well apparently. He suddenly began thrusting very fast and his moans became shouts of "Oh fuck Ellen I'm going to come! You're making me come oh fuck!"

I was about to tell him there was no need to shout and that he shouldn't use such language as I found it disrespectful when the first gusher of his ejaculate filled my mouth.

It wasn't as disgusting as I expected a fluid coming out of a person's body to be.

I had long ago decided that when I performed oral sex, I was going to swallow the semen if my mouth was where my man climaxed. I knew from conversations with girls I knew that guys liked it and the other options, spitting or just letting it fly wherever, seemed gross and disgusting. Plus, it was meant to be in a woman's body, so it had no bad effects from ingestion. Well, not if the man were healthy and it didn't go into her womb to make a baby.

This was in my mouth just long enough for me to taste it, and then it was joined by the second squirt. There was more of it that I had been led to believe. I swallowed just in time to get the third, but before then had a mouthful of semen.

It tasted like, well, something that came out of a guy's body. Salty, and maybe a bit like egg white or plain yogurt, and a little sweet. The after taste was particularly sweet, but at first it didn't have strong taste at all. It smelled like bleach, which I found odd.

After the fourth squirt he just sort of oozed and I licked up each drop while holding him in my mouth and milking his penis as he had asked earlier. I wanted to experience every drop. This brought him a lot of pleasure too as he writhed on the bed every time I licked and sucked on his glans. I probably enjoyed watching his reaction too much as he eventually begged me to stop as his penis began to deflate.

I tucked it neatly back into the closure on his boxers, then arose back to a kneeling position and licked a bit of his fluid from the space between my thumb and forefinger where it had leaked from the corner of my lips. It occurred to me that thanks to the nice aftertaste, I really loved having a man climax in my mouth.

"Did you enjoy that?" I whispered as I stared at Mark's dreamy eyes.

"Oh god Ellen, that was amazing, you're awesome just oh fuck that was so good!"

Achievement unlocked! I successfully gave a blow job!

To my brother.

Gross.


12