All Comments on 'Ellen, a loving sister'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AspiredHopeAspiredHopeabout 4 years ago
Awesome

That was great hope there is more. if not just please continue being you.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Liked it. Hoping there's going to be a follow up.

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

please keep writing, great start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a Sister!

Good writing. Is there more they get up to before or after the parents get back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!

This was one of the better stories like this I have read. Perfectly paced, well drawn characters, and sexually believable. You are a very gifted writer. I hope you find a way to monetize your talent. Not just erotica, but as a writer.

And of course, I can't wait for a follow up, to bring closure to their story.

sabra16023sabra16023about 4 years ago
Keep It Going

Great story, keep it going . Waiting for future chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy Mark

Mark is in a terrible position, and needs Ellen's help. She gives him comfort and what he needs as a man. Give sexy Mark a bit of chest hairier that sexy manly body. It will given Ellen something to caress and taste in their nights together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too many tangents...

Ted to kill the erotic buildup. It's like a woman that talks all through sex. the sex is still good, but it would have been better if she just breathed hard. At the beginning of the story, all of those internal thoughts are part of the buildup, but there is a time to concentrate on the erotic aspects for the reader's benefit.

$ stars.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

A very nice story with all kinds of options. As siblings through how Mark and Ellen became brother and sister in a practical sense; for Ellen to be caring enough and brave to care for Mark so the parents could take a long awaited vacation is a loving committment !! Mark has needs beyond his accident which at his age is normal and his sister who volunteered to help him; goes beyond the original plan but she loves him so she helps him with all his problems not just the obvious is love. Now she gains some practical knowledge and Mark gets the relief he needs. Sis now crosses a bridge of sex in handjob and oral form; which obviously not really objecting and gains some knowledge and they both get closer and experience new sexual knowledge. Hopefully, more details about Ellen's body and Mark's will help in the next chapter set the stage for more sexual adventure and learning with someone they can trust. Who knows, maybe sis can take control and get the advanced sexual experience course along with her brother. Very good start - thank you -- more chapters please !!

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
Same old family helper to the rescue. ^*!^*!^*!

When does he fuck her, in what

chapter will that happen. This was

well done, but has been done so

many times before. Next time try something

new, but keep writting,your not bad.

.THANKS.

USAF

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
More, More

Very nice story and very arousing. I do hope you will continue on with it.

mammoetmammoetalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

they have more day's alone keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice premise

But there really wasnt enough foreplay before the handjob got serious.

Teasing would have been nice.

Her fingering herself -- perhaps to an orgasm when he blew his load would have been nice.

Him doing something for her would have been nice.

Some discussion about how it felt to each of them, and what they might try the next time == and surely ther's be a nex time -- would have been nice.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 3 years ago

Going with adopted 'siblings' to avoid the actual taboo nature of it pretty much erases the point of being in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with angstignored..

Going with adopted 'siblings' to avoid the actual taboo nature of it pretty much erases the point...while yes they are still "siblings" it kinda ruined the flow and the ending what AWFUL, she loves blowing him but then says gross, which is it?! Why to TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY KILL THE MOOD

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To anonymous - I thought ending with gross was kind of amusing. Not everything needs to end with a happily ever after. This might be a one time event that never gets discussed again.

The adoption thing didn’t bother me - especially since it happened before the protagonist was born. This may have been the only way the author could write this comfortably. Everybody has their own preferences though and I see where you’re coming from.

I loved all the little details - it really brings the story to life. Great editing too. This was the perfect length for this story. Enough build-up to not just be a meaningless fuck story, but also no random useless side character that shows up on page 6 without a purpose. There are so many of those here. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Successful experiment! Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

weak

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

adopted? 1 star for clickbait title and lying tags

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous