Ellen and James

Story Info
Sister makes an effort to know her brother better.
9.7k words
26.9k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===

"Andrea, do want you anything from the fridge?"

"No thanks, Kevin."

"Ellen, can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm fine. Thanks, Kevin."

"Okay, well if you need anything let me know."

"Thanks, Kevin."

"I'm amazed at how your brother is always so nice, Andrea. James never asks me if I want anything."

Andrea smiles. "He wasn't always so nice. I've been training him."

"Training him? What do you mean?"

Andrea smiles again. "Sexual attraction."

"Sexual attraction?"

"Yes. I'm tapping into one of the most basic mammalian urges. We need to eat and we need to breed to survive. So evolution has made both of those physical processes enjoyable. Eating feels good and so does sex."

"Ya, but brothers and sisters are not normally interested in each other sexually."

"True, but part of that is social conditioning. You're not supposed to be interested in your brother so you're not. But you can overcome social conditioning. And I'm still a female and Kevin is still a male. And even better, I'm an attractive female. Kevin didn't use to notice me at all but he does now."

"What do you mean? What did you do?"

"I started broadcasting sexual energy at him."

"Sexual energy?"

"Yes. We all emit energy. Have you ever noticed how you can feel it when someone walks into the room and they're angry or upset or depressed? You can feel their negative energy. And it affects your mood. It drags you down. On the flip side, there are people that light up a room when they enter. They radiate positive energy and you feel it and it perks you up."

"Then there is sexual energy. Some people ooze it. It radiates off them like a blow torch. You can feel them when they walk by and you look up. Think about when you're in a room at a party and someone is checking you out. You feel it even though they may be on the other side of the room. And you look up. And you make eye contact. And if you're both interested it's like you're connected by an invisible energy beam pulling you together. And the closer you get the stronger the connection is. And when you're side by side it can feel like the air is crackling with sexual energy. It feels magnetic. You want to touch the person. You want to kiss them. You want them to touch and kiss you. You want to feel your skin on theirs. You want to jump their bones! It's a very powerful enjoyable force and I've been tapping into it with Kevin."

"How?"

"I broadcast sexual energy at him. I pump myself up sexually and then focus on him and he notices. He looks up and I smile at him and he feels my sexual interest which ignites his. An attraction develops between us."

"Um, okay, I'll take your word for it although I can't imagine that happening with James."

"Why? He's handsome. Don't you find him attractive?"

"Ya, I guess, but I don't think of him like that."

"Exactly! You don't think about him like that so he doesn't feel it. But if you did think about him like that, if you broadcast sexual energy toward him he would notice. He would look up and feel sexual energy from you. His body would automatically respond because it's hardwired into our brains. He would think about you sexually as opposed to you just being his sister."

"Okay, so even if he notices me sexually, how does that translate into him treating me the way Kevin treats you?"

"Once James thinks of you sexually you reel him in. You're an attractive woman. Use it!"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you share a bathroom?"

"Yes."

"Well, pump your mind full of sexual energy and then flaunt yourself. Flirt with him. You don't even need to say anything. Enter the bathroom in the morning in your nighty when he's there. Smile at him seductively when he sees you. Think about him sexually. Walk by him closely so that your body grazes his. Once he's thought of you sexually, it's in the back of his mind. Then you reinforce that feeling by continuing to flirt with him. Keep broadcasting sexual energy at him. Smile at him sexually. Wear sexy things around him. He'll notice you more and more. He'll start to think of you sexually more and more. When he does, you can take advantage of that."

"How?"

"Well, at that point he's like a guy that has the hots for you. He wants to be around you. He wants to do things for you. He'll be happy to help you. He'll be thinking about you. Thinking about doing things for you that he knows you like. He'll want to please you."

"You mean like when he asked us if we wanted something from the fridge?"

"Exactly! But Kevin does lots of things for me now. Some things I ask him to do and some things he initiates because he knows I like them."

"Like what?"

"Well, he's better at math than me so if I have problems he volunteers to help me. He never used to. I had to ask him and he wasn't always enthused. Now I go to his room wearing my nighty and sit beside him on the bed with hardly anything on. I usually wait until later when he's in bed in his undies reading or looking at his phone or tablet. My bare leg is against his and I crank up my sexual energy. I think really naughty thoughts. You can feel the sexual tension between us. It's so thick you can cut it with a knife. He tries to hide it but he often hard."

"Kevin never used to think of me at all. He wasn't a bad brother but he just never thought about me. Now he thinks about me and is very sensitive to my moods. He notices when I'm up or down or whatever. It's like he's my boyfriend and he knows me inside out and cares about me. And I'm a lot closer to him. It goes both ways. I don't try to abuse his attraction to me but I do use it. I often broadcast sexual energy to him. He's receptive to it now. It's fun to flirt with him. I ask for things and he says yes or no. But usually, it's yes and he often does nice things for me without me asking. He likes me. He cares for me. He thinks about me and wants me to be happy and does things to make me happy. We have a very nice relationship."

"You think about him sexually?"

Andrea smiles. "Well, sexual broadcasting is by definition, sexual. And I'm not thinking about someone else when I'm doing it! Kevin's not the only one aroused when he's helping me with math in his bed!"

"Whew! That's mind-blowing!"

"You should try it with James!"

I don't know. I don't think I could."

"Sure you could! Kevin is one year older than me just like James is one year older than you. And James is pretty easy on the eyes! Just start small. Get him to notice you once sexually and go from there. Get yourself all horny thinking about sex. Then walk into the bathroom in your nighty when he's in there. And focus your sexual energy on him like a laser beam. He'll feel it! When he notices and looks up give him a sexy smile. After he's thought about you once sexually, it's in his head and you just need to reinforce it. After a while, that's how he'll think about you. Sexual attraction is powerful. I'm not suggesting you abuse it but wouldn't it be nice to have him think about how you are? Think about how you're feeling. Want you to be happy? And I can only speak for myself, but I quite enjoy the sexual tension between Kevin and me!"

"How did you learn all this?"

"From my aunt. I stay with her every summer for a few weeks. She's mom's twin and they look the same but my aunt oozes sex appeal while my mom doesn't. I asked my aunt about it one day and she explained to me what I told you. And it's real! It works! So try it. You've got nothing to lose and you could have a very enjoyable relationship with James."

===

I didn't know what to think of Andrea's story.

I had experienced people that sucked the life out of a room when they entered and others that lit a room up. Humans obviously emitted energy that others could sense if the feelings were strong enough.

And sexual energy obviously existed and I'd felt it myself (a lot!) and felt guys checking me out. There was a reason the expression 'sex appeal' existed.

But Andrea implied that if I filled my head with sexual energy and directed it at James that he would notice. I wasn't sure about that. I had a crush on a guy in grade nine and he's all I thought about for months and he never noticed me.

And something about the way Andrea talked about manipulating Kevin left a bad taste in my mouth. She talked about 'training' him like he was a dog. She was deliberately trying to use her sexual appeal to control him. It didn't seem right although I guess women had been using sex appeal to control men forever. But I'd never done it and it felt wrong.

It would be nice to have more of a relationship with James though. At the moment we were like two ships passing in the night. We lived in the same house but had little interaction. James never did anything for me but to be fair, I never did anything for him.

But I could change that. There was nothing stopping me from doing more things with James. I could initiate things and then maybe he would reciprocate and we would have more of a relationship with each other. It wouldn't hurt to try but I wasn't going to broadcast sex at James in the washroom in my nighty!

I started small by just noticing James. It sounds weird but I rarely noticed him. We lived in the same house but hardly spent any time together. We ate supper together but I didn't pay attention to him. He was just there. He ate. I ate. I answered questions from mom and dad. I looked at my phone. I left.

So, I started looking at James. He was around six feet tall and lean. Think of Keanu Reeves's body. We both had thick jet-black hair from mom. Jame's hair was shoulder-length like mine but he never styled it so it often fell across his eyes and he looked kind of shaggy. I styled mine so it looked better, in my humble opinion. I must admit though, I liked his long hair and couldn't imagine him without it. We both had green eyes but I had big round eyes and long ears which stuck out past my hair. People said I looked like an elf with my round eyes, black hair, and long ears. I was okay with looking like an elf and actually had very good hearing.

James had several male friends but was somewhat of an introvert. He could take or leave people and didn't care what others thought of him. I was more social.

James was also quieter and didn't say much whereas I liked to talk.

I got a ride to school with mom in the morning but James liked to walk. He said it took about twenty minutes. He walked home as well whereas I got rides from my friends. Occasionally I would drive one of our cars to school when mom worked from home.

James didn't work out at a gym but he did situps and pushups and lifted hand weights in his room.

He did his homework after school and then ate supper and then he often disappeared on his bike but I had no idea where he went. Sometimes he was gone for a long time. Maybe he was visiting a secret girlfriend! Not likely! Then he came home and retired to his room and read for a while or watched something on his iPad in bed.

I gathered all the above information from watching James for a week. Before that, I couldn't have told you most of it because I didn't pay attention to him. Pretty sad, but true.

I decided to ask him if he'd mind if I walked to school with him. It would give me a chance to get to know him better.

"James?"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind if I walked to school with you?"

He looked at me. "Sure, but we'll need to leave around seven thirty to get there on time. Can you be ready by then?"

It was a fair question because I often rolled out of bed late, skipped breakfast and got a ride with mom, and barely got to school on time. But I could rise earlier.

I was ready the next morning and was proud of myself. Then James paused.

"I hope you're not going to look at your phone the whole time like you do at supper because there's no point in us walking together if you are."

Hmm! That would be hard! I looked at my phone the whole time when I rode to school with mom because I needed to! I mean I needed to know what was going on! But, I did want to spend more time with James so I reluctantly turned it off.

The walk was more pleasant than I thought it would be and I missed my phone less than I thought I would.

When I went with mom we drove on a boring four-lane street but when I walked with James we cut through some old neighborhoods with lots of trees so there were interesting things to see. James gave me a guided tour and it was an enjoyable walk although my legs were killing me. I wasn't used to walking and twenty minutes was a lot for me. My legs throbbed in my first class. Thank god I was going to get a ride home.

James had the last period of the day off and texted me in the afternoon.

"I'll wait for you if you want to walk home together."

My legs did NOT want to walk home but it was sweet that James thought about me and was willing to wait. I was pleased and said yes.

My legs just about killed me on the way home but I was happy that James wanted to walk with me. It was a good first step to getting closer.

I enjoyed my school walks with James and after a week my legs didn't hurt anymore and I slept better at night. After two weeks, I got on the weigh scales. I'd lost three pounds and my pants weren't so tight anymore. What a nice surprise!

I was famished though from walking because I was still getting up too late to eat breakfast. So I started bringing bags of potato chips for the walk. James frowned.

"What? I'm starved! All this exercise is making me hungry. I need to eat."

He frowned again. "Those things are crap. You should eat something for breakfast."

I smiled at him. "Sorry! No time! I'm already getting up earlier for our walks. I don't have time for breakfast."

I didn't know what James ate for breakfast and was surprised when he said, "I make a smoothy for breakfast. If I made one for you would you drink it?"

"What's in it?"

He explained. "Water, dates for sweetness, kefir for pro-biotic bacteria, kale for greens, olive oil for healthy fats, flax seeds for protein and omega 3 fatty acids, a banana, frozen fruit, and a teaspoon of frozen orange juice."

Some of those things didn't sound very tasty but I agreed to try the drink. I was surprised. It was delicious! Very yummy and it stayed with me for a while and I didn't feel so shaky in the morning like I used to. James said the shakiness was likely from low blood sugar so he started sending me a small bag of seeds and nuts. When I got a food craving or started to feel shaky I ate the seeds and nuts instead of eating chips and chocolate bars. It worked well.

I weighed myself again a few weeks later and I'd lost four more pounds! Amazing! I looked buff in my clothes and could wear stuff that had been too tight. And I had more energy and my complexion looked better. And every morning James continued to make the smoothy and a healthy snack bag which gave me a warm fuzzy that he cared about my health.

I had a 'Lara Croft' outfit. It consisted of combat boots, short green khaki shorts, a similar-colored tank top, and a padded bra that made my boobs look big. But the shorts had been too tight for a long time. Guess what? I could wear them now and decided to go to school dressed as Lara.

I pulled my hair back in a ponytail, put on the shorts and boots, and tank top, and topped it off with some mirror glasses. Then I walked into Jame's room and twirled around and smiled.

"What do you think?"

His jaw just about dropped to the floor.

"You're wearing that to school?" He said surprised.

"Yup! Don't you like it?" I smiled and twirled around again so he could see my tight ass under the brief shorts.

He grinned. "Ya, you look hot but won't you get into trouble at school?"

"Nope! Marjorie Sims is always wearing stuff like this and they never say anything to her. Nothing is hanging out and I'm wearing a bra."

I grinned at James. "I'm just showcasing my body which happens to be hot!"

Then I walked right up to James so my face was a hair away from his and pushed my leg between his and put my arm around his back and said in a sexy voice.

"Time to go big brother. We don't want to be late for school. I can't wait to be seen!"

Everyone we passed on the way looked at me. Ego boost! And everyone at school looked at me. More ego boost! I really did look hot! And my friends told me I looked great. Severe fat head developing! I was floating on cloud nine and thought about how I could barely walk twenty minutes a little while ago and couldn't even button up my Lara shorts. How pathetic. I could walk for miles now without feeling it. I was Lara Croft! I could do anything!

James still disappeared most nights on his bike. I was curious about where he went.

"James?"

"Yes?"

"Where do you go on your bike?"

"Sometimes I visit friends. Sometimes I just tool around the neighborhood. Sometimes I ride to the forest. There are some trails in there and there's a small opening where I like to go and sit. It's very peaceful. There's no sound except for the birds and the air smells nice and you're surrounded by big old gnarly trees."

It sounded nice and I had a bike although I hadn't ridden it in years. But hey! I was Lara Croft and I could handle it!

The forest was several miles away and was bumpy and hard on my butt and groin when we entered. The trails were narrow and twisty and crisscrossed with big roots and covered with low-lying branches. It was very bumpy and you had to go really slow but the open area was cool. It was like we were in a secret forest. It was totally quiet except for the sounds of birds like James said. You couldn't hear any people or traffic and we just sat there and soaked it in. It was very peaceful.

I wasn't interested in biking with James to see his friends but I did like visiting the forest and told him so. After that, he always told me when he was going and I went. I felt like I was in a special place when we were there. One day it started pouring buckets. We could hear it but not a drop fell on us because the tree canopy was so thick. Neat! We waited out the storm and then biked home dry.

And, the biking was good for my butt. It was jiggly before but with all the walking and good food and biking it had firmed up. It was a little tender after the first few bike rides but now I had buns of steel. I was getting in good shape with James.

===

Well, that was an unexpected conversation!

I always had cramps on the first day of my period and was having them now.

Then James popped into my room and said we needed to leave for school.

I told him I wasn't walking today. He was surprised and asked why.

"I'm not feeling good."

He looked concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing serious. I'm just having cramps."

He looked concerned again.

"Why?"

I'd never talked to a guy about my periods and didn't really want to talk to James but he was persisting and seemed genuinely concerned which I appreciated.

"It's my period. I cramp up the first day."

James didn't say anything but his mouth opened into an 'Oh!' expression. I expected him to hightail it out of the room but he didn't.

"Are you still going to school?"

"Yes, but I'm going with mom. I don't feel like walking."

James seemed curious. He probably knew zilch about periods like most guys but I guess he felt comfortable enough with me to ask questions.

"Does the cramping happen every time?"

"Yes."

"Do most women cramp up?"

"Some do, some don't. It hurts a lot for some but not at all for others. I'm fairly lucky. I'm only uncomfortable for one day."

"Does that mean your period only lasts one day?"

"No, the blood flow from my uterus is most intense at the beginning and then tapers off."

"How long do periods last?"

"It varies by the person from a few days to quite a few. Mine last three to four days."

James looked alarmed.