Ellen and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed for hours replaying the wonderful night and eventually drifted off blissfully.

===

James grinned at me the next day.

"You should wear your Lara Croft outfit again."

I smiled. "Why?"

"Because you look hot in it."

That's what I wanted to hear! Then I smiled at James.

"I'll wear it if you wear your rock outfit."

James looked alarmed. "I can't wear that to school. People will look!"

I smiled. That's the whole point! You dress up so people will notice."

"But I don't want people to stare at me."

"Why not? You look good! Plus, you want me to dress up and go to school."

"Ya, but you like showing off, I don't."

I smiled. "Sorry, bro! If you want me to dress up, you have to dress up."

I didn't think he was going to go for it but eventually, he sighed and said okay.

He looked just as hot as the night before and mom even noticed and went over to him and smiled.

"Well, look at you! You look very handsome!"

James blushed.

"See! I told you so! He looks hot, doesn't he mom!"

"He certainly does! Have a good day at school!"

People looked at us on the way to school and at school. Girls turned their heads to gawk at James. They probably wondered who I was with.

Unfortunately, I wasn't in any of Jame's classes but we did eat together in the cafeteria and the ladies definitely noticed James. I was proud of him but he looked grumpy and told me he wasn't going to do it again. It made him feel uncomfortable.

I apologized on the way home and then he lightened up and looked at me and said I looked good. I told him he looked good as well which finally got a smile.

Then he asked if we could listen to music again.

I told him I was thinking about it all day, which I was, and looked forward to getting together again.

That generated a big smile! All was forgiven and I'd learned a lesson. I'd never ask him to dress up again in public now that I knew it made him so uncomfortable.

===

Our dancing sessions at night were wonderful!

Appreciation of music is hardwired into us. I've seen little babies stop what their doing and bop their heads when they hear a song they like. It's so cute!

I enjoyed music and loved dancing to it. Some songs filled me with joy and my body wanted to move! And I used to love dancing with others because the energy was contagious. The joy was magnified. But then that stupid girl made fun of my dancing and I became self-conscious in front of others. She ruined it for me.

But now I was back! I felt totally comfortable around James and he felt the same way around me. I wasn't nervous dancing with him. In fact, it felt better than dancing alone. Neither one of us was going to win any dance awards but who cared? That wasn't the point. We were enjoying ourselves. We were sharing something we both liked which made it even more special.

Sometimes I dressed up in leather and pretended I was a rock goddess and James was my lead guitarist. We were rock stars! It was great fun!

And James was becoming quite the dancer. It made sense because we were dancing every night and he got more used to bopping around. He was even trying out dance moves for me because songs were digging their hooks into his brain just like those little babies. And his body wanted to move to the music. And he wasn't worried about me because I was smiling and bopping with him because I was having a good time. Our enthusiasm was contagious. I clapped and hooted when he strutted his stuff which made him even more comfortable letting loose.

Near the end of the night, the songs always got slower because I wanted to dance closer. I wanted to feel his warm body against mine. I wanted to feel his chest against my breasts. I wanted to feel his hand on my butt. That's right! The cheeky bastard had moved from my back to my butt! But I loved it! I wanted him tight to me. I wanted our bodies to sway to the music like we were one. I wanted to feel the firmness between his legs against me. I fantasized about it being elsewhere.

Some nights I was pretty steamy by the time we went to bed and I know James was too!

===

Mom and dad surprised us. They said they were going to Vegas for two weeks. They gave us some money to buy groceries and let us use mom's car while they were gone.

We were going to be alone for two weeks! Whoo-hoo!

James and I both grinned at each other when we heard the news.

Our first night together (SEX!) was everything I ever dreamed of!

There was no fear of getting caught because mom and dad were gone.

There was honesty. James said he was a virgin and I said I might as well be.

It was comfortable because we did it in my bed as opposed to a couch or the back seat of a car.

It was safe. There was no fear of disease because it was us and we were disease free. There was no fear of pregnancy because James bought a jumbo pack of condoms and I was on the pill.

It was romantic and unhurried. We danced together slowly with our arms wrapped around each other and our lips together. We swayed slowly to the music. We pulled our bodies tighter and tighter. Our passion built until we couldn't wait a second longer and then we toppled onto my bed.

There was foreplay. We kissed and touched endlessly. Our lips grazed. Our tongues danced. Our hands explored. It felt amazing!

And then the big moment came. James was so tender when he entered me. He cared about me and didn't want to hurt me. Like it should be!

There was no pain or bleeding because my hymen was long gone.

There was lots of pleasure! I couldn't believe how warm and full and good it felt when James bottomed out inside me. I wrapped my legs around his back and my arms around his neck and savored our joining. It felt even better when he began to thrust into me. I didn't know my body could feel so good! My heart surged with love and my loins with lust. I loved the person I was with and he loved me. No one knew me better or treated me better than James.

After we came the first time we grinned at each other like fools and snuggled together. I wanted the moment to last forever!

But nature called. I needed to pee. Plus we were hungry and thirsty.

We refreshed and refueled and started again.

There was communication. We told each other what worked and what didn't without ego issues. We both wanted to please each other. We used a condom the first time but tried it bareback the next time. Both of us liked that better.

We experimented. I was a control freak and liked being on top but I also liked James doing me so we did both. I didn't like doggy because the angle felt weird and I couldn't see Jame's face which I wanted to. I wanted to see his pleasure as we made love.

There was endless passion. We couldn't get enough of each other's bodies. We did it in the morning. We drove home at lunch and did it. It was the first thing we did when we got home from school. We couldn't stop doing it. It felt so good! And I loved sleeping together at night. It was so intimate!

There was tenderness. James was tender when he entered me so it didn't hurt. And I was tender the next day when I woke up! Not good! But it diminished every day as we exercised my pussy more and more. After a few days, James was still tender but I wasn't!

I couldn't have asked for a better time with a better lover, my brother.

===

James and I got our final marks and we did well. I even did okay in math.

It was time to decide what College to go to.

Notice I said 'College' not 'Colleges' because we'd made a decision.

Wherever we went, we were going together.

I spent too much time getting to know James and wasn't going to give him up.

And my body enjoyed his body way too much to stop.

Plus, he'd miss me terribly if we weren't together!

And I'd miss him too!

===

James and I loved getting dressed up for our music sessions. I often dressed up in leather to become the 'leader singer' while he was the lead guitarist in his tight jeans and leather coat.

But Jame's favorite was still my Lara Croft outfit. I even bought a leg holster and a realistic-looking plastic pistol from Walmart and strapped it on my leg.

We looked so good that I asked mom to take a picture of us. She grinned when she saw us.

She took several pictures from different angles and sent them to me. We looked great!

Then mom's best friend Suzy was over one day and grinned at me. "Nice outfit Ellen!"

I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Your mom posted the pictures of you and James on her Facebook page. You guys look hot."

I looked on mom's page and all the pictures were there with a caption.

"My kids!"

Shit! I thought back on how uncomfortable James was walking to school in his rock outfit. I showed James the pics on mom's Facebook page but he didn't care. He said he just didn't like dressing up in public.

Whew! That was a relief. Although it would be mom's fault this time, not mine.

Since he didn't mind the pics being on mom's page I wondered if he'd mind if I posted them on my Facebook page.

He said he didn't care. I posted them and got lots of favorable comments. I showed James but he didn't care. He didn't even have a Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, or anything.

Andrea visited the next week. I still saw her occasionally. She'd seen the pics and thought James looked smoking hot.

We were sitting on the couch chatting and James entered the room in a t-shirt and shorts with his long shaggy hair.

"I'm heading out for a bike ride Ellen. Is there anything I can get you or Andrea from the fridge before I go?"

Andrea and I just grinned at each. It was exactly what Kevin asked Andrea many months ago.

"I'm fine James."

Andrea smiled at James. "I'm fine too but thanks for asking James."

I smiled. Andrea's voice was dripping with sex when she answered James.

There was something James could do for me though.

"James?"

"Yes?"

"A book I placed on hold has come in at the library. Could you pick it up on the way home?"

James smiled. "Sure!"

He left and then Andrea grinned at me.

"Looks like you and James are getting along well!"

I smiled smugly.

"Did you take my advice?"

I smiled coyly at Andrea. "I took steps to get to know James better."

Andrea grinned and then paused. I could tell she was dying to ask me something. I waited.

Then she blurted it out. "Is he good in bed?"

I smiled coyly again. "How would I know? He's my brother."

Andrea grinned. "Ya, right! I see the way you look at each other now!"

Andrea smiled again. "Do you think he'd go out with me?"

I smiled. "I don't know."

"Would you ask for me?"

"Sure," I said confidently.

I wasn't so confident inside though. Andrea looked like a centerfold model and I knew James thought she was pretty. But I needed to know.

I waited until he got home.

"James?"

"Yes?"

"Andrea wanted to know if you'd go out with her. She thinks your hot."

He didn't even pause for a second. "No."

"Why not? She's very pretty and is probably good in bed."

He smiled and sat on the couch beside me.

"I'm not interested in Andrea. I'm not interested in any other woman."

Then he looked me in the eye and smiled.

"And no one is prettier than you or better in bed. Any other questions?"

I got all choked up at his absolutely perfect answer and couldn't talk but nodded my head no.

He really did love me!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm Coming! I'm Coming! My younger sister is always running late.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
My Brother Fucked Me Stupid How I learned to love sex with my sibling.in Incest/Taboo
Cold Sister Little sis needs my special heat.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Set Me Up on a Blind Date With herself!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories