Ellen and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bleed for days? Do you get anemic?"

I smiled. "Well, the first day is the worst then it peters out. I don't bleed enough to get anemic although some people take iron pills. But I do feel tired and grumpy when I'm cramping."

James mouthed another silent 'Oh!' as he digested the new information. He was about to ask another question when mom said we needed to go.

I smiled at James. "Don't worry. I've been having my period for years and haven't died yet! I'll likely be good for our walk tomorrow or the next day. Okay?"

James looked relieved and left. What a sweetheart he was becoming!

He must have been thinking about me at school because that night he asked if he could ask more questions. I still hurt and told him I wanted to soak in a hot bath first which helped with the cramps.

He apologized for interrupting my bath and went to leave.

I told him I could still answer his questions if he filled the tub with warm water and used some bubble bath soap. The tub was ready five minutes later.

I told him to turn around and slipped into the tub. The water and bubbles covered my body. I looked at James.

"Ask away!"

He asked questions until my skin turned wrinkly! He probably knew more about periods now than 99% of guys. Mom told me the topic never came up in all her years of marriage except when she told dad she was unavailable for sex. Mom smiled and said she occasionally told dad she was having her period several times in the same month when she wasn't interested. Dad knew so little about the process he never clued in.

Whoever James ended up with wouldn't be able to use that line on him. Not now!

James and I were really getting to know each other better even if the conversations were sometimes awkward.

===

I'm not a weather expert but I think this is right.

Most of the time the cold Arctic air stays bottled up in the Arctic. But occasionally something changes up there and a polar vortex swoops south. Sometimes the front is so big it makes it deep into the US.

It was happening now.

Freezing rain had made a mess of our roads and no one had snow tires or experience with winter driving. Even worse the bad weather knocked out the power lines and it was FREEZING in our house!

I bundled up in bed with two pairs of socks, thick track pants a t-shirt, and a heavy fleece top. I stupidly drank some coffee which warmed me but made me go pee in the night.

I froze my butt off sitting on the cold toilet seat and decided I wasn't going back to my cold bed.

James must have Eskimo blood in him because he rarely got cold. So I made a beeline for his room and jumped under the covers and snuggled into him. He felt nice and warm and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke a few hours later all sweaty.

The heat was back on and the room was warm and I was still wearing my thick track pants, fleece top, and double socks.

I removed my socks and the track pants and the fleece top. Now I was only wearing my panties and a t-shirt and I didn't feel hot anymore and went back to sleep.

I woke up again later. There was something warm and hard against my back. I looked around and James had a big woody and the top of his dick had peeked out of his undies and pressed against my back. He was still asleep unless he was faking it well.

I wasn't sure what to do. I could go back to my room but it was already five so it wasn't worth moving. I'd just get back to sleep and my alarm would go off.

Plus I was curious about Jame's cock. I'd only been with one guy when I was eighteen and wondered how James measured up. Unfortunately, his thing was under the covers. I moved my hand down and almost touched it when Jame's eyes popped open. He was staring right at me. I jerked my hand away.

"Why are you in my bed?"

"Um, I was cold so, um, I came here. You were warm."

"It doesn't feel cold."

"Um, the heat came back on. I'll go back to my bed now. Sorry! Thanks for warming me up. Bye!"

How embarrassing!

===

Unfortunately, I fit the female stereotype concerning math. I struggled with it. Fortunately, James aced it so he helped me.

It was another perk of us being closer. In the past, I probably wouldn't have asked him or even known he was good at math. But we talked every day now for twenty minutes to school and twenty back home and we often talked about school. So I knew all the courses he was taking and he knew mine. And he knew what courses I had trouble with because I whined about them.

One day I was whining on the walk home about a shitty mark I got on a math test and James looked at me.

"I could help you. I already took that course and did okay."

I did want his help and he's been helping me since. I still struggle but my marks have gone up and things are starting to gel better in my head.

I hit a roadblock tonight though and needed to understand something because I had a test tomorrow.

I was already in bed in my nighty and panties and toddled over to Jame's room. He was reading and was also in bed and had undressed except for his undies.

We were close now so I never knocked even though he warned me that one day I was going to barge in and he'd be masturbating. The thought of seeing that didn't bother me one little bit so I kept barging in.

I never stopped at the door and asked. I entered and jumped under the covers with him and then asked with my best pleading smile and voice. He never turned me down.

I batted my eyelashes and smiled. "Can you help me?"

He rolled his eyes but put his book down and looked at my problem.

While he looked I looked at his flat stomach and bare chest. I'd been thinking about him differently since I felt his cock against my back.

I'd catch peeks of him behind the shower curtain or cutting the grass shirtless with his skin slick from sweat. I looked at his ass when he bent over. I looked at his cute face with his shaggy black hair hanging over his one eye. I looked at his feet. They were size twelve. My girlfriends said that likely meant a big one.

I remembered my long-ago conversation with Andrea about feeling sexy around Kevin and brushing against him.

Well, I wasn't wearing very much now! All I had on was a thin nighty and panties. And James was only wearing his underwear and I was sitting right beside him with my bare leg against his! You couldn't get much closer!

So, it wasn't my fault when I started to feel aroused! My body warmed up and I felt flushed. My pussy began to feel warm and tingly. I pushed my leg tighter against James. His warm skin felt nice against my leg. His...

"Ellen! Are you listening to me?"

Jame's voice penetrated my sexual reverie.

"Sorry! Yes?"

"I've looked at this. Do you want me to go over it with you?"

"Yes. Thanks!"

I shut Pussy down because I really needed to focus on my test tomorrow.

As usual, it seemed easy in hindsight after James explained it to me. Too bad he wasn't always in the back of my head whenever I needed help.

I thanked James and went back to my bed and thought about how I felt sitting next to him, half naked with my warm bare leg against his. My pussy ignited again and I played with her until I had a delightful orgasm.

Then I drifted off to a blissful restful sleep.

I felt refreshed in the morning and James grilled me with math questions on the way to school. I felt confident going into the test and had no problems. Yay!

I was all happy on the walk home and told James about the test. Every time I looked up he was smiling down and looked very pleased for me which pleased me even more. He really did care about me!

===

There was a French bakery in the neighborhood that made delicious treats.

I especially liked their danishes. Mom bought home a pack of six lemon-filled ones last night and I'd already eaten three and couldn't wait to have another one as I walked home with James.

I told James I was starving and was looking forward to having another danish when I got home.

"You mean the lemon danishes mom bought yesterday?" He asked.

"Yes. I love them!"

"But there's only one left."

"There is? There were three left when I had my last one."

"You had three!"

I smiled. "Yes! They're so tasty!"

He frowned. "Pig! I only had one and there was only one left when we left this morning."

"Well, maybe mom and dad had some."

James shook his head. "I get the last one, not you!"

I smiled. "Nope! I get it!"

"You've already had three!"

"Doesn't matter. I love them and I get the last one. Ladies first!"

James smiled. "We'll see about that!"

I played dumb and pretended to forget about the danish for the rest of the walk home even though it was all I could think about. And when we got close to the house I bolted and looked back and grinned at James.

He must have figured out what I was doing.

"Don't you dare eat the danish, Ellen!" He yelled and then proceeded to run after me. His legs were longer than mine and he almost caught me but I got to the danish first and took a big bite. Umm! Delicious!

I hid behind the island in our kitchen and grinned at James and took another bite.

The island was between us and every time he ran around to catch me I ran to the other side. I gloated and took another bite. It was so yummy but there were only three bites left!

James surprised me and jumped over the island and almost caught me but I tore upstairs and took another bite as I ran.

He corned me in my room. I stuck the rest of the danish in my t-shirt pocket and wrestled with him. I fought valiantly, but he overpowered me, straddled my chest on the floor, and pinned my arms behind my head with one arm. Then he gloated at me and removed the danish from my pocket. It was smushed but still edible and he took a bite and grinned at me. How cruel! Then he popped the remaining piece in his mouth and slowly chewed it and grinned at me.

There was a crumb hanging from his lip. He pinched my cheeks with his other hand until my mouth opened and then flicked the crumb off his lip with his tongue. It dropped into my open mouth.

"There you go, Ellen!" He smiled sadistically. "I saved some for you!"

Up until that point, my sole focus had been to eat as much of the danish as possible. But the danish was gone and my focus shifted.

Both of us were still panting hard from the chase and struggle. Our bodies were hot and James's warm body was straddling mine. His warm groin rested on my chest. He still had my arms pinned behind my head and his face was close to mine. And he was still grinning at me. He looked happy. I liked when he smiled. He didn't do it enough.

I enjoyed our chase and struggle. We rarely touched each other and I liked how it felt. I didn't say anything and just smiled at him. After all, I got four bites and he only got two! Plus, I was enjoying the sensation of his warm body on mine and I wondered what it would feel like being under him with no clothes on. I didn't want him to move away. I wanted him to move lower. I wanted his nose to nuzzle mine. I wanted his lips to graze mine. I wanted to taste his tongue. I wanted to do lots of things with him!

James had no idea what I was fantasizing about though and left me. My chest felt cold after his warm body disappeared. Bummer!

It would be nice to have more touching with James but how?

===

Remember I told you that James did some simple exercises like sit-ups, push-ups, and hand weights?

I decided to join him.

"James?"

"Yes."

"Can I exercise with you?"

He smiled. "I guess. Why the interest?"

"Well, I'm getting some leg and heart exercise by walking with you and I'm eating better but I should probably work on my arm and stomach muscles. Don't you think?"

He smiled. "Makes sense."

He was actually much more smiley with me than he used to be which I liked. I must be having a good effect on him!

"Let me know when you do them next. Okay?"

He smiled again. "Sure!"

He did his exercises every two days.

I was prepared. I'd been thinking about what to wear to look sexy because I wanted him to notice me. I might not get any touching but I'd at least get some lustful looks!

I put on some short cotton gym shorts which highlighted my legs and butt nicely. Then I put on one of those brief sports bras that women wear when they exercise. I was ready and walked into his room.

He looked me over and smiled. I liked the way he looked at me!

"So, I do five sets of fifteen reps for the sit-ups and push-ups and arm lifts. And I use a twenty-five-pound weight for the arm lifts."

He lay on his back and I lay beside him. Then he showed me how to do a sit-up.

I did one and he said I'd done it correctly.

Then we lay together and started. I was okay until the fourth one when my stomach started to quiver. The fifth was worse. The sixth one was even worse. I had to stop after the seventh one while James did FIVE sets of fifteen. He made me look really bad!

But he made me feel better by saying that he could hardly do any at the start.

Then we did push-ups. The same thing happened. I could only do a few before my arms gave way. I'd like to say it was because my boobs were big and weighed me down but that wasn't the case.

James did fifteen arm lifts with each arm with the weight and then handed it to me. I was pretty sure I could do this. But when he released the weight into my hand it was so heavy I dropped it on the floor. I couldn't do any lifts. None!

How embarrassing!

But James smiled and made me feel good again by telling me again how he couldn't do much at the beginning either. Then he looked me over again when I stood up. And he was looking at me as a female, not a sister. A shiver of excitement ran through my body and I smiled and sashayed out of the room nice and slow to give him lots of time to ogle me. And it was just like Andrea said. I 'felt' his sexual energy directed at me. Whew! It gave me goosebumps!

The next morning I could REALLY feel my stomach and arm muscles and not in a good way!

But I persisted and could do a few more reps each time. I started with a five-pound weight and was now using a ten-pound one. It was slow progress but steady.

I was even more excited about how James checked me out every time we exercised. I could feel it clear as day. It was a great motivator to exercise!

===

I had a private passion.

I locked my bedroom door and put my earbuds on and cranked the volume up and danced to my favorite songs. I loved to get into the music and strut my stuff.

I locked the door because I didn't want anyone to see me. Mom and dad and James would never make fun of me but I wouldn't be able to relax if they were there.

As I said, it was a private passion.

One day, James asked me what I was doing when I locked the door and because we were closer I told him.

"I'm dancing but I don't want anyone to see me so I lock the door. I know you guys would never make fun of me but I'd feel self-conscious if anyone was watching."

I wasn't sure how he'd respond.

"I get it. Sometimes I get into music and pretend I'm on stage playing guitar. The music energizes me and makes me want to move. But I'd be embarrassed doing it in front of someone."

I was surprised. "Do you ever dance by yourself?"

He looked embarrassed. "Sometimes. But it's not really dancing. I'm play-acting."

He paused and looked at me hesitantly. "Could I watch you?"

Whew! I didn't know if I could. I'd never let anyone at home watch me. I didn't know if I'd be able to relax if he was there. I told him I wasn't sure.

He smiled. "What if you watch me and I watch you? Just one song. If it's awkward we can stop. I often fantasize about dancing with someone but I'm too nervous to ask. But I'd feel comfortable with you."

I also fantasized about sharing the experience with someone else but had felt self-conscious about dancing in public ever since someone made fun of me in grade seven. But here was an opportunity to let loose with someone I felt totally comfortable with. I wouldn't even care if he laughed at me because I knew I'd likely be better than him! And, it would also give me an opportunity to get physically close to James. That was part of what made dancing so fun. It was socially acceptable to touch other people when you were dancing. I decided to go for it.

"I'll do it! You can pair your earbuds up to my playlist so we'll hear the same song."

We locked my door and turned the lights low and I picked one of my favorite songs and pretended James wasn't there. I turned away from him and let loose. I was a bit nervous at first but it all went away when I peeked at James and he was smiling at me with the most beautiful smile. He was enjoying watching me dance and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and allowed me to totally relax and enjoy myself.

He was still smiling when the song ended and I felt really good inside! I was glad he was there.

It was his turn and he looked a bit nervous and told me to close my eyes and wait a minute. I sat on the bed and waited.

"Okay. You can open your eyes."

He shocked me and I smiled.

"I like to pretend I'm a rock guitarist and dress up and play in front of the mirror."

He looked damn good! He had on black sunglasses, tight ripped jeans, an AC/DC t-shirt with an old black leather coat which I rarely saw, and black leather boots which I rarely saw. He looked like a rock singer with his long shaggy black hair and glasses and clothing. He even had dad's guitar in his hand even though I knew he didn't know how to play.

I paired my earbuds with his playlist and he chose 'Highway to Hell' from AC/DC.

Then he became the lead singer. He strummed his guitar like he was playing and bopped his head and body to the music and moved around like he was strutting across a stage. He made eye contact with me and smiled. He was enjoying himself! I grinned and started dancing to the music like I was a groupie in the audience which really made him smile.

I clapped when he was done and he smiled and bowed.

I was thrilled! We'd both just shared our most private pleasures with each other and felt totally comfortable! I didn't even know he liked AC/DC!

"MORE!" I yelled and clapped.

He chose 'Back in Black' and strut across the stage again mimicking a rock singer.

I strutted to the music again and smiled at him. He grinned back. It was great fun! And he looked pretty yummy in his rock outfit! The tight faded jeans hugged his ass like a second skin and I definitely saw a bulge in the front!

Then he did 'You Shook Me All Night Long'. His play-acting was very good!

I wondered if he'd dance with me to one of my songs and asked him. He said he'd try. I chose 'Emotional Rescue' by the Stones. It was old but easy to dance to and I liked Jagger's high voice in the song. I liked to mouth the words when I danced.

At first James just kind of shuffled in front of me but I smiled and took his hands and led and he followed my moves. He got more comfortable as the song went on. He smiled when I started mouthing the words as if I was singing to him.

I asked him if he was up for another one. He said yes and I chose "I'm Not The Only One" by Sam Smith. It was slower and I wanted to dance closer to James. I led again and he had no trouble following. It felt wonderful feeling his body against mine and every time I looked up he was grinning at me with a beautiful smile.

I wanted to dance a slow one with James so I chose "I Think You're The Devil" by Ellee Duke. I moved close holding his one hand with my other hand on his back and we swayed slowly to the music. I closed my eyes and rested my chin against his chest. It was just perfect! His back and hand felt warm and I felt love from him. I sighed in bliss and wished the song would never end.

We danced a bit more and then it was getting late. We agreed we wanted to share ourselves this way again and parted ways.